Like Tree56Likes

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1. Not looking bad as a player, but desperatelly need to go on loan, since I don't play much games for Manchester United...

2. Quote Originally Posted by RaeHurlock View Post
    how are leeds doing, I'm sure iv seen them rise in some saves

Got relegated from PL last year. Low down in The championship this Year. Not sure what to think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Always felt this Scotland game would be important as to who finished second after they beat France. Was expecting a close run game, but evidently it turned out differently.
    Hornsletten was our best player bagging two goals and an assist. He dictated the game and caused a lot of trouble for France
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-scotland-v-wales_-overview-overview.png  
    Mike :] and pikkpoiss like this.

4. Am I injured or is it because of rotation that Malcolm Agger has been benched last matches?

5. 2019 Screen Shots:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-reggahs-peehs_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-ricardinho_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-rocco-russo_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-stewart-meakin_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-thomas-hornsletten_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-akshay-rao_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-alex-lake_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-allan-pikkpoiss_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-bender-rodriguez_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-billy-bryant_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-callum-crawshaw_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-christian-giggs_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-conordinho_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-hans-christian-pedersen_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-joe-morgan_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-jack-burbridge_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-james-cash_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-kenny-french_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-josh-middleton_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-malcom-agger_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-max-gonzalez_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-michael-henson_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-pratik-sangle_-overview-profile.png  
    Mike :], pikkpoiss and grindo like this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    Am I injured or is it because of rotation that Malcolm Agger has been benched last matches?
    Just a bit of rotation, should be back in fairly soon

7. Man City have started to splash their cash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-joe-morgan_-news-inbox.png  
    Mike :] likes this.

8. Where are norwich in the table? I have an average of 7.5 in 30+ matches 0.0 Value 27 mill... Wage 86k !!! Damn this LB stats look insane

9. where are swansea in the table? and i must be a swans legend 100 apps at just 21 already

10. i am always amazing for wales but a poor season with swansea

11. Quote Originally Posted by pipodeclown View Post
    Where are norwich in the table? I have an average of 7.5 in 30+ matches 0.0 Value 27 mill... Wage 86k !!! Damn this LB stats look insane
    Quote Originally Posted by grindo View Post
    where are swansea in the table? and i must be a swans legend 100 apps at just 21 already
    Norwich 13th and Swansea 15th

12. Wahey! This result was a bit cheeky. We all turned out great performances to put us in with a good chance of qualification! I think we can challenge with the big guns in the Euros. Potentially the QF's, might be optimistic but I'm always thinking positive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-wales-v-france_-overview-overview.png  

13. Quote Originally Posted by chopperlufc View Post
    Man City have started to splash their cash.
    Great move for me, just hope I play some games!
    pipodeclown likes this.

14. Damn, 19 strength! Not bad Also looks like I'm succesfull in Juventus

15. Disappointing Result, however it means we have qualified for the Euros. We can now look forward to the World Cup Qualifiers. We were lucky to get anything from the game despite being the better team we didn't really take our chances, the substitute, Ricardinho grabbed our late goal to seal qualification.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-finland-v-wales_-overview-overview.png  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO