Like Tree56Likes

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. (BAL) Welsh Wizardry

Wales have appointed Joe Morgan as their new manager. They hope he can be the man to lead them to them to the international glory they have been missing for such a long time. Morgan has been blessed with a talented crop of youngsters. The Welsh FA hope they can be the foundation for Wales to push for International Dominance.

(screenshots to follow tomorrow)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-wales.jpg  

2. Looking forward to this

3. Quote Originally Posted by rocco russo View Post
    Looking forward to this

4. This will be brilliant, really am looking forward to this!

5. nice, can't wait for the screenshots!

6. Great, you sorted it out mate. Can't wait to see the screenshots

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

7. will u post our screenies?

8. Yeah screenshots should be up later today followed by first friendly. A few of you have already been picked up by major clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pikkpoiss likes this.

9. Nice to see that the story is back up again!
    chopperlufc likes this.

10. Waiting for the screenshots and to see for which club Christian Giggs has signed

11. ScreenShots:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-ricardinho_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-rocco-russo_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-stewart-meakin_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-thomas-hornsletten_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-reggahs-peehs_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-pratik-sangle_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-michael-henson_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-max-gonzalez_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-jack-burbridge_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-james-cash_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-josh-middleton_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-kenny-french_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-malcom-agger_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-hans-christian-pedersen_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-conordinho_-overview-profile.png  

(BAL) Welsh Wizardry-christian-giggs_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-alex-lake_-overview-profile.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-akshay-rao_-overview-profile.png  

Mike :] likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by chopperlufc View Post
    ScreenShots:
    Where am I or you haven't put up all the SS's?
    Last edited by pikkpoiss; 17/03/2014 at 07:13 PM.

13. Great Looking forward to read this

14. Manchester United! Lol, certainly didn't saw this one coming, but it's great. Can't wait to see how will I progres there

15. Starting of at Ajax! A good club that rate their youth, good start to this
    pipodeclown likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pikkpoiss View Post
    Where am I or you haven't put up all the SS's?
    sorry, I've missed like 3 people
    pikkpoiss likes this.

17. liverpool

18. Yeah! Leeds united, decent chance of playing matches in the CH. Thanks for keeping this going! Looking forward to see the rest!

19. Missed ScreenShots: :-/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-billy-bryant-1.png   (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-allan-pikkpoiss_-overview-profile.png  
    pikkpoiss likes this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by stokecfc10 View Post
    liverpool
    Again you're in Liverpool (like in the BAL game I started). I smell corruption - is your uncle in an important position in Liverpool
    chopperlufc likes this.

21. must be i saw it i was like again damn
    pikkpoiss likes this.

22. Record Breaking already!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-joe-morgan_-news-inbox.png  
    pikkpoiss likes this.

23. New Captain Named!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-joe-morgan_-news-inbox-2.png  
    Mike :] and pikkpoiss like this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by chopperlufc View Post
    Record Breaking already!
    The first record broken for United, hopefully many more will follow
    Also congratz to our new skipper Meakin and the vice captain Hanson

25. In our first game we played some encouraging football however our final ball was always out of play, In truth, it was a rather poor performance but there were things that we can build on. Sangle was our most influential player before being substituted. We hit both the post and the bar late on and Conordinho had an opportunity to level for us on 65 minutes albeit from a tight angle. A special mention has to go to Goalkeeper Pikkpoiss who's handling was top class and made some great saves, however his distribution left much to be desired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-wales-v-montenegro_-overview-overview.png  
    pikkpoiss likes this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by chopperlufc View Post
    ...A special mention has to go to Goalkeeper Pikkpoiss who's handling was top class and made some great saves, however his distribution left much to be desired.
    Oh yeah! That's me in action fellas. >You can always count on me saving your behind clean!
    chopperlufc likes this.

27. and then he kicks it out of play
    pikkpoiss likes this.

28. So Leicester... At least I hope I'll be playing

29. Update vs Belgium on the way, fingers crossed lads

30. Signed by Brighton, better than nothing and hopefully get a lot of game time!

Great to be named vice-captain!

31. Final missed screenshot. (Sorry guys)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-callum-crawshaw_-overview-profile.png  
    Crawshaw97 likes this.

32. Never expected a result in this game however we put in a reasonably respectable performance. Nothing special really, can't give a MOTM as everyone was bare average. On the day we were just outclassed by a better team, hopefully tables will turn in future fixtures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-wales-v-belgium_-overview-overview.png  

33. Hmm I hope my player will get himself some more action soon. Will you be doing end of season screens of all?

34. Yeah. I'll do screens every season.

pipodeclown likes this.

35. Valencia it could have been worse what also what formation are you using

36. Quote Originally Posted by rocco russo View Post
    Valencia it could have been worse what also what formation are you using

Using a 4-2-2-2 variant at the moment. Looking to change to a more counter attacking formation until we develop into a good possession team.

37. A poor performance all round. There were no positives to take from this performance, I had fiddled with the tactic however it was no excuse for such a poor effort. We were lucky not to be humiliated were it not for Pikkpoiss who saved that defence from embarrassment multiple times, however he made a mistake for their second goal. Our next game could be our first positive result vs FYR Macedonia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-serbia-v-wales_-overview-overview.png  
    pikkpoiss likes this.

38. There isn't much to be said about this game, we dominated. Hit the woodwork 7 times and one lapse in concentration, from Agger, awarded Macedonia a controversial penalty which they duly converted. A tough result to take but there are things to learn from here. Need to work on finishing it seems.

This was followed by a 3-0 loss to Croatia. Onwards to the Euros!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-wales-v-fyr-macedonia_-overview-overview.png  
    Last edited by chopperlufc; 17/03/2014 at 10:41 PM.

39. Did i play in the loss to Croatia

40. Quote Originally Posted by rocco russo View Post
    Did i play in the loss to Croatia

Yeah. You were one of our better players in this game.

41. Bad Euro campaign for us, but we should improve. Does the Wales-Macedonia screenshot is missing or it is me? I can't seem to see it

42. Damn, 2 caps and 2 losses....Barnsley's not a bad start, though!

43. we lost all the matches..... tough to take...... don't be hard on us Gaffer

44. Quote Originally Posted by stokecfc10 View Post
    and then he kicks it out of play
    I saved my team from an embarrasment, so shut up!
    Last edited by pikkpoiss; 18/03/2014 at 07:37 AM.

45. Don't expect an update tonight lads. I've had football 3 while 7:30. Got things to sort. Sorry.

46. When will be the next update?

47. Quote Originally Posted by Rivenger View Post
    When will be the next update?

Today. Soon

pipodeclown likes this.

48. Not the easiest group we've been drawn in. Should be getting a result against Lithuania and possibly Bulgaria but otherwise it's hard to see us qualifying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-european-championship-qualifying_-overview-stages.png  

49. Despite the defeat this was one of our better performances against a fairly decent team. It wasn't good defensively, but going forward we really showed an improvement. Rocco Russo was our stand out player bagging two goals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (BAL) Welsh Wizardry-norway-v-wales_-overview-overview.png  
    pikkpoiss likes this.

50. Finally getting, what I think is, my debut for the national!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO