Like Tree20Likes

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread

Hey guys,
    This is the story thread for my story. Here's a link to the thread i used for the discussion I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 (Be a Player Story)

As you know, or don't know, i had a few problems with crash dumps earlier on. At first i though it was because i was using the RTE to make the transfers go through quicker, but i later found out it was because of the leagues i was loading so i cut them down.

So we have 20 players all from African Nations. If you want to see the First Season screenshots then please check them out in this link I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 (Be a Player Story) because i'm not going to post them twice.

To try things out , i'm just going to do a full season, then posting end of season screenshots and key information about the season they have just done, and maybe then i'll do shorter interval updates. I've ran a test save so hopefully there should be no more crash dumps.

I'll post the new screenshots tonight hopefully!
    RiotAct likes this.

2. Players with 3 screenshots have clubs interested in them.

ADAM MOORE

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-adam-moore_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-adam-moore_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-adam-moore_-transfer-transfer-status.png

Amirr Anwar
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-amirr-anwar_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-amirr-anwar_-overview-profile.png

FAOUZI SASSI

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-faouzi-sassi_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-faouzi-sassi_-overview-profile.png

Hugh Conron
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-hugh-conron_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-hugh-conron_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-hugh-conron_-transfer-transfer-status.png

JAMSON ROOTCHOOLA

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jamso-rootchoola_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jamso-rootchoola_-overview-profile.png
    Chad "Jesus" Hogan
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jesus_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jesus_-overview-profile.png

KINGSLEY SHACKLEBOLT
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-kingsley-shacklebolt_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-kingsley-shacklebolt_-overview-profile.png

MANVIR SINGH
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-manvir-singh_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-manvir-singh_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-manvir-singh_-transfer-transfer-status.png
    MICHAEL YAKUB
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-michael-yakub_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-michael-yakub_-overview-profile.png

MUSTAPHA ASSIAKO OUEDRAOGO

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-mustapha-assiako-ouedraogo_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-mustapha-assiako-ouedraogo_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-mustapha-assiako-ouedraogo_-transfer-transfer-status.png

NELSON NATERR

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-nelson-naterr_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-nelson-naterr_-overview-profile.png

OLIVER KENNEDY
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-oliver-kennedy_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-oliver-kennedy_-overview-profile.png

OUSMAN JALLOW
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-ousman-jallow_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-ousman-jallow_-overview-profile.png

PATRICE DEMBA AKON
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-patrice-demba-akon_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-patrice-demba-akon_-overview-profile.png
    PAVEMENT ARDRON
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pavement-ardron_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pavement-ardron_-overview-profile.png

PRATIK SANGLE
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pratik-sangle_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pratik-sangle_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pratik-sangle_-transfer-transfer-status.png

ROCCO RUSSO

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-rocco_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-rocco_-overview-profile.png
    SALMAN BIN RASHIM AL SALIM
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-salman-bin-rashid-al-salim_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-salman-bin-rashid-al-salim_-overview-profile.png

SASHA THOMAS
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-sasha-thomas_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-sasha-thomas_-overview-profile.png

SCOTT LOCHRIE
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-scott-lochrie_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-scott-lochrie_-overview-profile.png
    AldoKemp-1 and naterr like this.

3. Not bad 15 goals in Portugal
    Seano likes this.

4. The big cap for Madagascar! Happy at Rio ave for the time being (shacklebolt)

5. 1 cap 1 goal & joined PSV nice start Chad Hogan

6. In the summer transfer window and so far a few players have moved to new clubs.

Hugh Conron is gone on loan to FC Zwolle

Ousman Jallow has moved to Al-ittihad(KSA) for a whoping 2million

Manvir Singh has joined Ajax for 1million but was loaned back to Gil Vicente

Pratik Sangle was all set to join Besiktas, but it was cancelled.

PSV are literally after 70% of the players still playing in Africa.

7. manvir singh

8. Not bad, starting at Ajax, and a cap for Liberia, too!

9. Ouedraogo, unlike a few others, is probably going to find it tough to break into the national team squad given Pitroipa and other top quality wingers that Burkina Faso have. Furthermore, he hasn't really broken into the first team at his mid table Turkish club. Interestingly enough, he does have a fellow countryman at the club. The club has developed his technical aspects well, but I see some mental and physical attributes going down. Anyways, can't wait to see if any of the transfer rumors become a reality because all of the rumored clubs have great youth systems! Keep developing Mustapha!
    Last edited by Mkmillwall; 18/03/2014 at 04:35 AM.

10. 28 games for Eskisehirspor, 26 of which starts, 2 assists and 7 MOTM, that is great. Only part of the game Akon can improve is his goals, with such a good heading 1 goal is too low.

11. salman needs to step his game up

12. who did the best... i really cant be asked to open up all screenshots to check

13. End of Summer transfer window update:
    Ousman Jallow to Al-Ittihad
    Manvir Singh to Ajax - loaned to Gil Vicent
    Michael Yakub to sc Heerenveen - loaned to Vitesse
    Adam Moore to PSV
    Hugh Conron loaned to FC Utrecht from Kasimpasa
    Patrice Demba Akon on loan to Sporting Lisbon from Eskisehirspor
    Jamso Rootschoola remains at P. Ferreira
    Sasha Thomas to Ajax - loaned to Sassuola
    Pratik Sangle to PSV - loaned to Ashanti Gold
    Pavement Ardron to Kasimpasa - loaned to NAC Breda
    Nelson Naterr loaned to CD Constantine from P.Ferreira
    Faouzzi Sassi remains at P.Ferreira
    Kingsley Shacklbolt remains at Rio Ave
    Rocco Russo was loaned to SuperSport Utd from Olhanense
    Oliver Kennedy loaned to Krabuspor from Ajax
    Chad "Jesus" Hogan on loan at Omonoia from PSV
    Salman Bin Rashid Al Salim on loan at Espanyol from Kayseri Erciyesspor
    Ouedraogo is on loan at Sparta Prague from Gaziantespspor
    Amirr Anwar is on loan at Vikstoria Plzen from Elazigspor
    Scott Lochrie remains at Konyaspor but is being hunted by PSV.

Screenshots of from September will be uploaded tomorrow.
    AldoKemp-1 likes this.

14. after scoring 15 goals for olhanese then they loan me out how could they!

15. Awesome Sparta Prague!

16. i will just shake off this loan to an obscure turkish club as experience....(after all, george weah did play in 5 different leagues)

17. Hopefully get some valuable first team experience.
    Seano likes this.

18. Hopefully Akon will get some playing time at Sporting Lisbon and earh himself permanent deal

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    Seano likes this.

19. Looking forward to performing at Rio ave so I can get out of there!
    Seano likes this.

20. I'll have screenshots up later tonight, i have a presentation tomorrow so i gotta get that out of the way lol
    AldoKemp-1 likes this.

21. Hopefully me and Faouzzi Sassi can drive P. Ferreira to glory!

22. Screenshots for start of second season.
    Players with one screenshot have not played any games or have any transfer interested
    Players with 2 screenshots have player games but have no transfer interested
    players with 3 screenshots have played games and have transfer interested.
    Adam Moore
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-adam-moore_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-adam-moore_-overview-profile.png
    Amirr Anwar
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-amirr-anwar_-overview-profile.png

Faouzi Sassi
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-faouzi-sassi_-overview-profile.png

Hugh Conron
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-hugh-conron_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-hugh-conron_-overview-profile.png

Jamson Rootchoola
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jamso-rootchoola_-overview-profile.png
    Chad "Jesus" Hogan
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jesus_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jesus_-overview-profile.png

Kingsley Shacklebolt

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-kingsley-shacklebolt_-overview-profile.png
    Manvir Singh
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-manvir-singh_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-manvir-singh_-overview-profile.png

Michael Yakub
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-michael-yakub_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-michael-yakub_-overview-profile.png
    Mustapha Assiako Ouedraogo
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-mustapha-assiako-ouedraogo_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-mustapha-assiako-ouedraogo_-overview-profile.png
    Nelson Naterr
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-nelson-naterr_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-nelson-naterr_-overview-profile.png

Oliver Kennedy
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-oliver-kennedy_-overview-profile.png

Ousman Jallow
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-ousman-jallow_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-ousman-jallow_-overview-profile.png
    Demba Akon
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-patrice-demba-akon_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-patrice-demba-akon_-overview-profile.png
    Pavement Ardron
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pavement-ardron_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pavement-ardron_-overview-profile.png
    Pratik Sangle
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pratik-sangle_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pratik-sangle_-overview-profile.png

Rocco Russo

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-rocco_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-rocco_-overview-profile.png

Salman Bin Rashid Al Salim
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-salman-bin-rashid-al-salim_-overview-profile.png

Sasha Thomas

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-sasha-thomas_-overview-profile.png

Scott Lochrie
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-scott-lochrie_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-scott-lochrie_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-scott-lochrie_-transfer-transfer-status.png

23. Adam moore has also moved to... Brisbane on loan.
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-adam-moore_-overview-profile.png

Nelson Naterr has joined JSMM Bejaia on loan

(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-nelson-naterr_-overview-profile.png
    Last edited by Seano; 20/03/2014 at 03:57 AM.
    naterr likes this.

24. Ugh kingsley needs game time

25. I'm getting more than regular playing in the Portuguese premier league and then I change to some Saudi club - I must be a greedy bastard!!

On the other hand I'm by far the best earning player of us...

26. Few assists not the best av rating though but 3 caps so far!

27. My player got more playing time in the Portuguese prem than the South African prem

28. damn it....no game time in turkey

29. Mmm only 1 game 2nd season after about 30 odd 1st season. Any chance you can check if I had an injury or something too keep me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30. Guess Sporting Lisbon don't like Akon much... I need to get back to Turkey or any other league as fast as possible, I need some playing time

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

31. Only one start and four appearances for Sparta... Bony's path can't be followed now oh well back to Turkey I need to show why I should be in the first team!

32. Quote Originally Posted by Seano View Post
    Adam moore has also moved to... Brisbane on loan.
    Attachment 532960

Nelson Naterr has joined JSMM Bejaia on loan

Attachment 532962
    Ooooo playing down under now... nice! haha

33. Quote Originally Posted by Stokiescott View Post
    Mmm only 1 game 2nd season after about 30 odd 1st season. Any chance you can check if I had an injury or something too keep me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah you've had the most injuries out of everyone. Nothing serious, but alot of injuries for like a week

34. End of January.
    No more transfer news.
    Chad "Jesus" Hogan has made 30 appearances with a average rating of 6.30 for Omonoia
    Manvir Singh has made 22 appearances for GIl Ventence with a average rating of 6.62
    Hugh Conoron has made 20 appearances with an average rating of 7.30
    Demba Akon has made 18 appearances with an average rating of 6.88
    Pavement Ardron has made 16 appearances with an average rating of 7.28
    Ever injured Scott Lochrie has made 14 appearances with an average rating of 6.72
    Rocco Russo has made 12 appearances with an average rating of 6.62
    Rootchoola has made 6 appearances with an average rating of 6.8
    Ouedraougo has made 6 appearances with an average rating of 6.6
    Shacklebolt has made 6 appearances with an average rating of 6.3
    Adam Moore has made 5 appearances with an average rating of 6.5
    Michael Yakub has made 5 appearances with an average rating of 6.9
    Faouzi Sassi has made 4 appearances with an average rating of 6.33
    Sangle, Anwar, Sasha Thomas , Oliver Kennedy have failed to make any appearances at their respective clubs.
    AldoKemp-1 likes this.

35. Ahh did not realize it was just October in the previous screenshots

36. salman?

37. Most appearances not bad although my rating wasn't the best lol.

38. Quote Originally Posted by sambolol View Post
    salman?
    Sorry, he hasn't made any appearances either. Still on loan at Espanyaol, although you have made 4 appearances for the Kenya National team.

39. 7.28 avg rating isn't bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

40. Quote Originally Posted by Seano View Post
    End of January.
    No more transfer news.
    Could you give a small update on Ousman Jallow too?
    Cheers!

41. Quote Originally Posted by Seano View Post
    Sangle, Anwar, Sasha Thomas , Oliver Kennedy have failed to make any appearances at their respective clubs.

42. fairly happy with an average rating of 7.30

43. no appearance...... my career is doomed

44. Quote Originally Posted by Seano View Post
    Yeah you've had the most injuries out of everyone. Nothing serious, but alot of injuries for like a week
    Darn it, although 14 appearances by end of january is not bad considering all the niggly injuries really stopping my development as would imagine id be playing a lot more with out them.

45. Sorry for the lack of updates. Was really hungover yesterday, i'll post a few updates after the Arsenal match.
    AldoKemp-1, adamm8 and RiotAct like this.

46. Quote Originally Posted by Seano View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates. Was really hungover yesterday, i'll post a few updates after the Arsenal match.
    Dirty thursday!?

47. Quote Originally Posted by adamm8 View Post
    Dirty thursday!?
    Yeah.... you could say that

48. End of Season screenshots, i'll have more at the end of pre-season!

Adam Moore:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-adam-moore_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-adam-moore_-overview-profile.png

Amirr Anwar:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-amirr-anwar_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-amirr-anwar_-overview-profile.png

Faouzi Sassi:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-faouzi-sassi_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-faouzi-sassi_-overview-profile.png

Hugh Conron:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-hugh-conron_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-hugh-conron_-overview-profile.png

Jamson Rootchoola:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jamso-rootchoola_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-jamso-rootchoola_-overview-profile.png
    Chad "Jesus" Hogan:

Kingsley Shacklebolt:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-kingsley-shacklebolt_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-kingsley-shacklebolt_-overview-profile.png

Manvir Singh:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-manvir-singh_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-manvir-singh_-overview-profile.png

Michael Yakub:

Assiako Ouedraogo:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-mustapha-assiako-ouedraogo_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-mustapha-assiako-ouedraogo_-overview-profile.png
    Nelson Naterr:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-nelson-naterr_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-nelson-naterr_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-nelson-naterr_-transfer-transfer-status.png

Oliver Kennedy:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-oliver-kennedy_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-oliver-kennedy_-overview-profile.png

Ousman Jallow:

Demba Akon:

Pavement Ardron:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pavement-ardron_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pavement-ardron_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pavement-ardron_-transfer-transfer-status.png

Pratik Sangle :
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pratik-sangle_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pratik-sangle_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-pratik-sangle_-transfer-transfer-status.png

Rocco Russo:

Salman Al-Salim Bin Rashid
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-salman-bin-rashid-al-salim_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-salman-bin-rashid-al-salim_-overview-profile.png

Sasha Thomas:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-sasha-thomas_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-sasha-thomas_-overview-profile.png

Scott Lochrie:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-scott-lochrie_-history-career-stats.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-scott-lochrie_-overview-profile.png(BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-scott-lochrie_-transfer-transfer-status.png
    naterr likes this.

49. Quote Originally Posted by Seano View Post
    End of Season screenshots, i'll have more at the end of pre-season!

Adam Moore:
    Attachment 535185Attachment 535186
    Goal every 3 games average is pretty good for winger I think! Hopefully move to a team or get some more playtime soon though!

50. We've had our second big money move:
    (BaP)I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 story thread-sean-collum_-news-inbox.png
    sambolol likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO