A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!

1. A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!

Hello there this is my new story with a Polish team in the Ekstraklasa Zawisza Bydgoszcz they just got promoted this season of course my ultimate goal is to become the first ever polish team to win the Champions League but before that i have to win the Ekstraklasa lets get into the story shall we

Zawisza Bydgoszcz July 2013
    A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-pobrany-plik.jpg

Pre-Season
    A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-ffff.jpg

Season Starts

A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-z-v-p.jpg

Decent start to the season unfortunate to draw but good nevertheless.

A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-w-vs-z.jpg

Great win away started the game off with a quick goal then defended amazingly a very phycical game.

Player of the Month
    Pawel Strak
    A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-z11358257q-pawel-strak-w-koszulce-zawiszy.jpg
    2 games,1 goal and 1 Man of the Match

2. Good luck, but have you ever heard of punctuation? It's hard to read what you write.

3. Thanks and Sorry never was good at English tbh i'm not even from england.

4. Quote Originally Posted by oskar123 View Post
    Thanks and Sorry never was good at English tbh i'm not even from england.
    Its not even that bad... perfectly readable, looking forward to following this!

5. Will follow, good luck!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

6. I decided that instead of doing a review of all the matches i'll do a review of the wholse month.

Zawisza Bydgoszcz August 2013
    A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-pobrany-plik.jpg

Transfers

I am very happy with the transfers made a lot of money in the window without spending much.

Overall this has been an awful month not winning a single game and only scoring once from a penalty definately hoping for a better month in september as for player of the month i decided to choose the scorer of our only goal this month.

Igor Lewczuk

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-ffff.jpg  

7. Zawisza Bydgoszcz September 2013

League Table

To be honest this month was not much better from but at least we got a win unfortunately we are out of the polish cup.

Player of the Month
    Bernardo Vasconcelos
    A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-vasco.jpg
    Vasconselos really steped up for us this month in the striker position scoring 4 goals.

8. Zawisza Bydgoszcz October 2013

A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-bb.jpg

A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-gff.jpg

A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-.jpg

Although only 3 games were played we managed to go through October Undefeated great improvement.

Player of the Month
    Wojciech Kaczmarek (GK)
    A Polish team has never won the Champions League! Time to change That!!!-aaaaa.jpg
    3 clean sheets in 3 games.

9. Quote Originally Posted by adamm8 View Post
    Its not even that bad... perfectly readable, looking forward to following this!
    thanks and hope you enjoy the story

10. Good Luck

11. oskar123's writing is perfectly readable. Good luck.

12. Decent start mate .
    I had never heard of this team before.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Decent start mate .
    I had never heard of this team before.
    Not suprised as the polish league is not a very well known league me as a life long fan decided to start a story with them

14. to be honest I am shocked you got Win over Lech Poznan.

Hopefully things will turn around for you

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO