Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By grindo
  • 1 Post By SmoothJitsu
  • 1 Post By Dean Wilkes
  • 1 Post By I7IDanny

MY CHELSEA THREAD........... QUEST TO BE THE BEST

1. MY CHELSEA THREAD........... QUEST TO BE THE BEST

Hello guys i am gonna start a new chelsea thread........ in which my main aim would be to :

Win the UCL a record 10 times ;
    Beat Utd's record by winning the BPL 21 times

This is my story of this kind so plzz bear with me if I make any rookie mistakes

I had already started the story a while ago but couldn't play it after some time coz of my exams........... so i could only play 2 seasons, so first i will post the updates of those 2 seasons and then give monthly updates on the current season..........

First Update:

The Transfers that i made...........

i bought ST which is obvious and a replacement for Cole in Shaw... also i felt that after the departure of mata, we lost some creativity so i signed Pjanic

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chelsea_ Transfers Transfer History.png
Views:	978
Size:	202.0 KB
ID:	547855Click image for larger version

Name:	Chelsea_ Transfers Transfer History-2.png
Views:	820
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	547858

EPL- Transfers

Name:	English Premier Division_ Transfers Transfers.png
Views:	801
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	547864

as u can see we brought many expensive players ........... Griezmann was one of my targets but City got him.......... we clearly showed our intent in the Transfer Dept.

Manager Replacements:

MY CHELSEA THREAD........... QUEST TO BE THE BEST-english-premier-division_-transfers-manager-movements.png

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	781
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	547861

We managed to win the title on the last day of the season pipping Utd with a better GD...... our first step to breaking the record

Name:	European Champions Cup_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	783
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	547868

We were beaten by Barcelona in the final ( for some reason i can't see the match)..........

Name:	English FA Cup_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	773
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	547870

Fulham had a brilliant run in the FA cup and thankfully we managed to beat them in the Final, it was a very tough match though .............

Name:	Capital One Cup_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	760
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	547875

We managed a treble in the season winning the Capitol One Cup Final comprehensively and hammering Manchester Utd on our way

Name:	Chelsea_ History Best Eleven.png
Views:	1022
Size:	368.3 KB
ID:	547876

our best 11 Pjanic disappointed me but as it was his first season in England ..... i am not so unhappy

Our Top Goalscorer : Diego Costa with 22 goals

Our Top League Goalscorer: Diego Costa with 10 goals

Most goals in a match: Ramires with 3

Most Assists: Eden Hazard with 20 assists

Most MOTM: Hazard with 8

Highest Rating: David Luiz with 7.47

Fans' Player of the Year : Hazard

BPL's top goalscorer : Negredo with 30

Golden Glove: Cech with 15

A gr8 first season for me then, a sign of things to come?
    Last edited by grindo; 06/04/2014 at 11:02 AM.

2. Second Season : Season 2014/15

Transfers

Name:	Chelsea_ Transfers Transfer History.png
Views:	760
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	547958

I signed a lot of young players coz i felt that the team was very good and so decided to build for the fututre........ gaston gil romero was the pick of the transfers as he became a very crucial playr for me immediately and now he is worth 20 million.....

Name:	English Premier Division_ Transfers Transfers.png
Views:	853
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	547967

Man City signed strootman for a whopping 42 million, he was one of my top targets but he chose manchester over london, but thanks to that i got a gem in gaston gil romero, not at all disappointed on missing him

Barclays Premier League:

Name:	English Premier Division_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	722
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	547961

We managed to win the premier league again and this time we beat manchester utd comprehensively, and not only that but we managed to equal our own record of most league points and scored over a 100 goals

Champions League:

Name:	European Champions Cup_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	724
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	547973

I managed to add the UCL trophy to my collection and i am sure this is one of many to come

FA Cup and Capitol One Cup:

Name:	Capital One Cup_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	748
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	547970Click image for larger version

Name:	English FA Cup_ Overview Stages.png
Views:	757
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	547976

We managed to Win the FA Cup and complete yet another treble by beating minnows Leicester .......... while we were defeated in the Capitol One Cup not to worried though as it is not a trophy i dearly want

Top Goalscorer: Eden Hazard with 18 goals
    Our Top League Goalscorer: Michy Batshuayi with 14 goals
    Most assists: Eden Hazard with a whopping 28
    Most Goals in a match: Lukaku with 3
    Most MOTM :yet again Eden Hazard with 9 awards
    Highest avg. Rating: Miralem Pjanic with 7.51

Player of the year : Eden Hazard, another gr8 year for the belgian , he might soon become a chelsea legend

some players surprised me this season like Pjanic, who had a terrible season last time, so much so that i was gonna offload him but had a gr8 season this time around after settling in........... Also Lukaku and Batshuayi were gr8 in this season keeping Costa out for most part of the season with their performances ...... i have 3 gr8 players for one position........ Biggest Surprise : GASTON GIL ROMERO , he surprised everyone with his performances keeping matic out and settling in that DM position

I am now in the summer transfer window...... any tips on who should i sign, got 54 million to spend

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY CHELSEA THREAD........... QUEST TO BE THE BEST-english-premier-division_-transfers-manager-movements.png  
    Dean Wilkes likes this.

3. The most impressive thing in this career is how you got someone to buy Torres in the first season.. everytime i try to do that nobody wants him and if someone wants him he'll ask me to pay 50k p/week until the end of his current contract. but he's actually doing good in my last few chelsea saves
    grindo likes this.

4. is anyone really watching it for me to update?

5. Good start so far, already looking forward to the next update :-)
    grindo likes this.

6. soo i m gonna continue it..... update coming in an hour-ish

7. My Squad:

Name:	Chelsea_ Squad Players.png
Views:	734
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	549660

Name:	Chelsea_ Squad Players-2.png
Views:	847
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	549663

I am facing a home- grown player crisis so i can't make many tranfers.... but could you guys suggest some home- grown or any players to buy, and whom should i sell

8. Hi. Send me the game for Chelsea

9. I brought costa in my first season with chelsea, but he hasnt scored as many as i hoped lol what position roles do you have for him?

10. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    HG players?

Hughes, JWP, Smalling... why not just promote some of your youth as well?
    grindo likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TomWBAFC View Post
    I brought costa in my first season with chelsea, but he hasnt scored as many as i hoped lol what position roles do you have for him?
    i play him as a ST and AMR , and he scores enough, not amazing but just how much a ST should score

12. Quote Originally Posted by I7IDanny View Post
    HG players?

Hughes, JWP, Smalling... why not just promote some of your youth as well?
    the youth which i have are like 18, too young for first team even though most of them are 4.5 stars potential...... and in the last season, Lukaku and Batshuayi were classed as U21 but now they are not so to select them i have to remove some players

13. These are our pre-season fixtures, we go to 3 tours one to Brazil, one to Bosnia and one to Spain, then i arranged some Home fixtures to help us practice at home before the community shield game against Manchester United.... which is not of top priority but i would like to win every game possible, i also arranged a testimonial for cech as he deserved it, and we won 3-1, great present for him.

Name:	fixtures.png
Views:	327
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	550250

Also Frank Lampard is our fitness coach now as he has a 20 fitness coaching attribute

14. Click image for larger version

Name:	schurrle.png
Views:	343
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	550253
    Andre Schurrle leaves for Dortmund, as I earlier said i was facing a HG player crisis and schurrle was just a back-up so i decided to sell him, and even he wanted a move to BVB

15. Van ginkel also departs

Marco van ginkel signed for Benfica,i was happy with the amt. so i decided to sell him, and i am looking to sign Will hughes

Name:	van ginkel.png
Views:	321
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	550261

16. I am worried about the short term future coz on the long term i have around 8 regens lined up

17. Click image for larger version

Name:	hughes.png
Views:	321
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	550271

We manage to sign Will Hughes for just 5.5 million, its a steal accordin to me and after van ginkel left i needed a back-up so i went for him and he's HG too, i've heard a lot abt him from FM-BASE and it is the first time i m using him

18. END OF PRE- SEASON

Name:	pre-season.png
Views:	313
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	550276

We had a good pre-season , with just 2 defeats in 11 games..... now looking ahead to the Community shield game

Name:	united.png
Views:	330
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	550279

And we beat Manchester Utd. 2-0 a good performance from us as we restricted them to just 5 shots, and we win our first trophy of the season, Diego Costa had 2 1v1 chances but missed them both, and he was our worst player.

MOTM: Gary Cahill, solid in defence and also scored a goal

19. August 2015 update

Name:	fixtures.png
Views:	281
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	550314

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

Name:	huddersfield.png
Views:	306
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	550329

We completely outplayed Huddersfield and deserved a win just because of the number of shots we had, although i had expected a bit more possession.

MOTM: Gary Cahill was once again our MOTM, again coz of his solid defending and he also scored a goal

Name:	hull.png
Views:	313
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	550335

This was actually a really tough match, i always tend to struggle when playing away and this match was no different, Zouma was wrongly sent off and i appealed against the ban but to no avail.

MOTM: Romelu Lukaku, he scored a goal and missed one coz the goalkeeper somehow saved a top-corner shot.

Name:	WHU.png
Views:	295
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	550344

We dominated the match and deserved to win by an even bigger scoreline but Batshuayi fluffed 2 1v1 chances. We always dominate our home games and rarely drop points at The Bridge, which reminds me that the chairman has agreed to build a new stadium.

MOTM: David Luiz, he was really good and didn't make any 'blunders'

Name:	ECC.png
Views:	315
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	550317Click image for larger version

Name:	ECC 2.png
Views:	314
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	550320Click image for larger version

Name:	ECC 3.png
Views:	322
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	550323

We got a pretty easy group except Napoli, but we wont underestimate any team and we should win the group easily if everything goes according to plan.

Name:	capital one cup.png
Views:	330
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	550326

We draw Spurs in The Capital One Cup but it is at the bridge so i am not so worried about it, i will look to give my youngsters a chance in that match.

Name:	Spurs.png
Views:	303
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	550341

We absolutely thrashed Spurs which makes me even more confident about that capital one cup match, i dont know why Spurs were so poor, maybe because of the weird formation they chose to employ

Name:	spurs form.png
Views:	310
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	550338

Just after looking at the formation i felt that it would be very weak defensively and i was right as we constantly created chance after chance, they simply couldn't cope with the pace in my side and the selection of Costa proved to be right as he kept finding spaces.

MOTM: David Luiz, he scored two the latter a brilliant Free kick and also put in a gr8 defensive performance.

Player of The Month: A tough choice to make between David Luiz and Gary Cahill as both of them were really good and won 2 MOTMs each.... but i would give the award to David Luiz as he was more consistent than Gary Cahill.

Name:	BPL.png
Views:	331
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	550358

So 3 wins from our 3 matches puts us on the top of the table, also we managed to win another trophy as we complete a double very early in the season, let's hope this form continues.

20. Nice start, will follow. What tactic are you using?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

21. Supreme tottenham, 4231 andrichbrand and my own successful tactic 4132 but the supreme tottenham is my primary tactic

22. Sorry guys i pulled my hamstring while playin football so couldn't get close to fm, but i will update from tmrw probably even today if i can

23. September 2015:

Name:	Results.png
Views:	227
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	555957

A good month overall for us as we won all our fixtures in the league but a loss against Napoli in the UCL stops us from having a perfect month

Name:	Liverpool.png
Views:	228
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	555969

As you guys can see, a very close and tough match, but we got the win, and luckily for me they had 2 goals disallowed and my for some reason my players scruffed a few 1v1 chances which i expected them to score especially when some of them have a 'Likes to round keeper' ppm but never did try to round the keeper, instead they tried long shots and the keeper kept on saving them, don't know why does this happen

MOTM: Willian

Name:	Napoli.png
Views:	224
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	555963

We actually were the better team in the match as we created a lot of chances but the ramires injury changed the complexion of the match as i had to bring on Will Hughes and after that they kept on finding spaces behind my back 4....... we should have won it

MOTM: Rafael (Napoli GK) saved almost everything that came near the 6 yard box and fully deserved it

Name:	Spurs Cup.png
Views:	227
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	555966Click image for larger version

Name:	West brom.png
Views:	233
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	555972Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunderland.png
Views:	222
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	555974

Not very important matches so i will not give in-depth description of these, tell me if you guys would like me to describe all the games regardless of their importance

Name:	Monaco.png
Views:	223
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	555960

As you guys can see, we fully deserved to win the match and should have put at least 5 or 6 past but my attackers still can't finish 1v1 , tell me guys if you can think as to why does this happen

I also won the manager of the month award and I have to say i deserved it as Chelsea were outstanding in England

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	257
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	555980

Our manager Pratik Sangle won the Manager of the Month award and the press caught up with the ecstatic Indian

'How are you feeling now that you have won the Manager of the Month?'

I have to say I am happy, but I feel some managers deserved to win it more than me
    'Why are you saying this don't you think that you are underestimating yourself?'

No I am not underestimating myself or anything, I actually think very high about myself, it's just that my players are really good and so Chelsea got the result because of the players and not me, as the players are the ones who do the hard work, I just tell them how to play

24. what player roles do you use on the formation, i am on my 4th season with Chelsea, would really like to try this formation, is there a link to where i can download this tactic

25. Quote Originally Posted by penguin78 View Post
    what player roles do you use on the formation, i am on my 4th season with Chelsea, would really like to try this formation, is there a link to where i can download this tactic
    Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 - 14.3

this is the link download the tac frm there

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO