Like Tree48Likes

Be a Player, be the Best!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1. Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolLad View Post
    Could you do a january update?
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Just for this "make or break" season?

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolLad View Post
    Could you do a january update?
    Like I said will try my best, but I cant promise anything.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Timmzeh View Post
    Like I said will try my best, but I cant promise anything.
    Thanks mate, I know you have your exams coming up this week. Would be nice to see what happens to us before it gets sporadic.

4. pfft.. still no one could beat Ivan, not even a regen (i think ) 2 goal for russia NT, 49k sterling per week. +2 both in acceleration and strength. *evil laughs*

anyway, tiny question. who's my current boss? and who is spartak's captain and vice captain?

5. I have imo gone from smallest club to 2nd biggest club out of the wonderkids. (Woking to Chelsea)

6. im just hanging, late bloomer is what i look like ill be. see myself breaking out at 22-23

7. Quote Originally Posted by adit 99 View Post
    pfft.. still no one could beat Ivan, not even a regen (i think ) 2 goal for russia NT, 49k sterling per week. +2 both in acceleration and strength. *evil laughs*

anyway, tiny question. who's my current boss? and who is spartak's captain and vice captain?
    You are vice captain, Bochetti is captain and the boss is Victor Goncharenko. The key player for Spartak is Ruben Garcia. Also you are consider Russia's 2nd top player.

8. sorry for not commenting since signing up but this is great! Disappointed to have not achieved much yet but scoring 14 league goals in LIGA BBVA at the age of 20 isn't bad. Doing a great job man, keep it up!

9. I would like to know the Wales captain, vice capain and key player please. Great jo mate.

10. pfft Dangly turned out to be a disappointment.
    Timmzeh likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Duzzy View Post
    sorry for not commenting since signing up but this is great! Disappointed to have not achieved much yet but scoring 14 league goals in LIGA BBVA at the age of 20 isn't bad. Doing a great job man, keep it up!
    Haha no worries man Yeah your guy is turning out to be pretty good

12. Quote Originally Posted by Timmzeh View Post
    You are vice captain, Bochetti is captain and the boss is Victor Goncharenko. The key player for Spartak is Ruben Garcia. Also you are consider Russia's 2nd top player.
    i see, now the question is, how to knock bocchetti off his perch? my boss is ex-BATE guy (if google shows correct stuff), and the key player is an ex-levante, confusing combination though..

so, who is the "Russia's 1st top player"? please don't tell me it is dzagoev.

13. Quote Originally Posted by adit 99 View Post
    i see, now the question is, how to knock bocchetti off his perch? my boss is ex-BATE guy (if google shows correct stuff), and the key player is an ex-levante, confusing combination though..

so, who is the "Russia's 1st top player"? please don't tell me it is dzagoev.
    Akinfeev, he's old now though so you will be Russia's main man soon

14. Did yousee my other question on the last page timmzeh?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Timmzeh View Post
    Akinfeev, he's old now though so you will be Russia's main man soon
    well, he's old, but he's the only good Russia goalie (best russian goalie after soviet's lev yashin). he's still playing in 2021 on my current fm13 save (using wigan, 4 CL trophy in a row. akinfeev still in cska and he's still 3 and a half star )

maybe not too soon, except someone break his leg.. "accidentally"..

16. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    I would like to know the Wales captain, vice capain and key player please. Great jo mate.
    Joe Ledley captain, Jack collison Vice captain, Bale key player

17. Thanks mate. Hope to impress for Wales as well as Chelsea.

18. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    Thanks mate. Hope to impress for Wales as well as Chelsea.
    You missed out qualifying for the world cup by 1 point, to scotland hahaha

19. Looking at little better at the new club let's hope I finally break through now I'm 21.

20. You are kidding... What date are you on now?

21. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    You are kidding... What date are you on now?
    June,

22. Sim the world cup then update?

23. Umm... I am struggling to gain any attributes which sucks considering I played well last season. Only gained +1 leadership, concentration, acceleration, stamina, strength (+2), jumping reach and have dropped! -1 composure, positioning.

Also gained another 4 U21 caps for england and value has gone up by 100k lol.

24. Typical Norwich buying Leeds United players! haha

Some premier league experience will have done me well hopefully I can be a regular starter for them and bring them straight back up

25. I have to see how my player is doing!!!!

26. Passing Gone up by one, getting there

27. Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolLad View Post
    I have to see how my player is doing!!!!
    Relax lol. Give him some time we all have our own lives from here
    jameshlfc likes this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Murley View Post
    Relax lol. Give him some time we all have our own lives from here
    Hahaha exactly

29. Update / June 2018

Thomas Hornesletten

Click image for larger version

Name:	Thomas Hornesletten_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	127
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	598850

What a season for Thomas Hornesletten! He has banged in 24 for Liverpool this season as he has really broken into the first team. He helped Liverpool to a close 2nd in the league, and the quarter finals of the Champions League where they were knocked out to Barca on away goals, a good year for Liverpool. He has concerns over his contract, however it looks like Hornesletten has done enough to earn his place in the Belgium World Cup squad.

Ivan

Name:	Ivan_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	122
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	598853

Another solid year from Ivan as he continues his success from his previous years at Spartak. Spartak did well in the league finishing 2nd again, and reaching the knockout stages in the Champions League where they were knocked out to Man City. Ivan should also be looking forward to the World Cup.

Joe Timms

Name:	Joe Timms_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	145
Size:	295.7 KB
ID:	598854

A fairly dissapointing season for Joe Timms, as he has played very few games for Dortmund. It comes with little surprise, with Dortmund having Reus, Volland, Niang, Lamela and Jese in there squad! They also play a 4-4-1-1, which doesnt suit Joe Timms. His lack of apps may sadly keep him out of the Portugal squad.

Lewie Roberts

Name:	Lewie Roberts_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	131
Size:	312.0 KB
ID:	598856

A decent year for Roberts as he continues his progress in the Chelsea first team. Chelsea finished a dissapointing 5th in the league, and reached the Champions league quarter finals as they were knocked out to Bayern.

Fran Golazbo

Name:	Fran Gozalbo_ Overview Profile.png
Size:	295.3 KB
ID:	598857

A good year again for Fran, as he helps Villarreal to another overachieving 10th place in La Liga with a large number of goals.

Yosef David

Name:	Yosef David_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	120
Size:	286.3 KB
ID:	598859
    Despite playing well Yosef has rarely played for Wolfsburg, a move is on the cards surely?

Diego Fernandez

Name:	Diego Fernandez_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	132
Size:	291.8 KB
ID:	598860

A limited number of apps has prevented Diego from achieving what he wanted to this year. Fiorentina only managed 14th in the Serie A this year.
    Daniel Murley

Name:	Daniel Murley_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	113
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	598861

Daniel Murley has stayed at Liverpool this year, and played a few cup games.

Greg Christie

Name:	Greg Christie_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	124
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	598864

Greg Christie is really falling short of expectations and I hope he picks up in the future.

Dangly McBalls

Name:	Dangly McBalls_ Overview Profile.png
Size:	300.9 KB
ID:	598867
    Another mediocre season for Dangly at Porto, finishing 2nd in Liga ZON Sagres

James Hall

Name:	James Hall_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	120
Size:	295.3 KB
ID:	598868
    James Hall had his best year as a footballer. Norwich finished 5th in the Championship but lost to Reading in the play offs.

Jack Denzy

Name:	Jack Denzy_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	142
Size:	288.2 KB
ID:	598869
    A decent season for Jack Denzy at Terek where he had some good playing time and scored some goals.

Damien Nevo

Name:	Damien Nevo_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	124
Size:	306.7 KB
ID:	598872

An average year for Damien as he develops in City's youth squad.

jameshlfc likes this.

30. Started and played in all 38 games in the league! Fantastic! Hoping I can now go on and break into the Spanish National team and maybe join a bigger club as 10th place isn't really that great. You do frequent updates man, keep it up

31. Quote Originally Posted by Duzzy View Post
    Started and played in all 38 games in the league! Fantastic! Hoping I can now go on and break into the Spanish National team and maybe join a bigger club as 10th place isn't really that great. You do frequent updates man, keep it up
    Cheers man!

32. A far better season for me. Pretty happy with it. Hopefully I'll add goals to my game and help Norwich do even better next year.

33. Damn get me out of GERMANY!
    jdenzy likes this.

34. I love this :-)
    Timmzeh likes this.

35. although nice stats and lost 1kg weight, i can't score in the league this year

36. Update / Summer 2018

There have been some huge transfers, however first the World Cup..

World Cup Update

Belgium are the winners of the World Cup after beating Germany 2-0 in the final, which means Thomas Hornesletten is a World Cup winner! Hornesletten was kept out of the side however and only made one brief substitute appearance, as Lukaku and Benteke dominated the starting line up.

Be a Player, be the Best!-germany-v-belgium_-overview-overview.png

Ivan played all 3 of Russia's World Cup games, however they were knocked out in the groups as they lost to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and beat Mexico.

Joe Timms and Yosef David were left dissapointed as they both missed out on the World Cup squads for Portugal and USA respectively.

World Cup Best Young Player

Be a Player, be the Best!-richairo-zivkovic_-overview-profile.png

Transfers

There have been 2 huge moves amongst the wonderkids..

Fran Gozalbo

Be a Player, be the Best!-fran-gozalbo_-overview-profile-2.png Be a Player, be the Best!-fran-gozalbo_-history-career-stats.png Be a Player, be the Best!-fran-gozalbo_-history-achievements.png

Fran Gozalbo completes a huge move to AS Monaco! A fee of 34.5 Million is a huge deal, however Monaco have bottomless pits of money. AS Monaco's strike force consists of Falcao, Manolo Gabbiadini, Facundo Ferreya, Lorenzo Pezzi and of course Fran Golazbo. He has already scored on his debut in the Trophee Des Champions helping AS Monaco to win the cup. Hopefully he can achieve great things at the french Ligue 1 champions, however things will be tough, with PSG winning the Champions League in 2014, 2015 and 2017, and currently being one of if not the biggest club in the world.

Yosef David

Be a Player, be the Best!-yosef-david_-overview-profile-2.png Be a Player, be the Best!-yosef-david_-history-career-stats.png Be a Player, be the Best!-yosef-david_-history-achievements.png

Yosef David also completes a massiv move, this time to Real Madrid for 23 million. He hasn't had much playing time, however impressed a few years ago at Ajax. It will be tough breaking into the spanish giants first team, as they have players such as Bale, Ozil, Ronaldo, Markovic, Isco, Di Maria, Carillo and young Brazilian starlet Nathan. Will be interesting to see what type of playing team he gets. Atletico beat Real to the title by 2 points last year.

Other News

Lewie Roberts has rejected multiple new contracts at Chelsea, maybe he sees his future elsewhere?
    Last edited by Timmzeh; 03/06/2014 at 11:54 AM.
    LiverpoolLad likes this.

37. "...Ivan played all 3 of Russia's World Cup games, however they were knocked out in the groups as they lost to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and beat Mexico...."

How the f*** did Arab beat Russia? I mean, ah.. screw it..

Ps: who is the current arab's key player? and where are they in the fifa rank?
    Last edited by adit 99; 03/06/2014 at 12:37 PM.

38. Well done David LAD! Please to of played with the next Ronaldo!
    LiverpoolLad likes this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by adit 99 View Post
    "...Ivan played all 3 of Russia's World Cup games, however they were knocked out in the groups as they lost to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and beat Mexico...."

How the f*** did Arab beat Russia? I mean, ah.. screw it..

Ps: who is the current arab's key player? and where are they in the fifa rank?
    I thought the same! This is now a few months later, Saudi Arabia are ranked 51st, Frank Rijkaard has manager and their team is mostly regens, they have one decent CAM that is it though.

40. Quote Originally Posted by jdenzy View Post
    Well done David LAD! Please to of played with the next Ronaldo!

Let's hope! He has made some massive progress over the pas two updates. I'm thinking I may have found my home. Hopefully I am there to replace someone. Most likely a somewhat smaller team will come in and buy me and I will actually get time haha.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Timmzeh View Post
    I thought the same! This is now a few months later, Saudi Arabia are ranked 51st, Frank Rijkaard has manager and their team is mostly regens, they have one decent CAM that is it though.
    combined with Frank Rijkaard ends managerial career - Football Oranje that thing just went way more terrible..

42. I need to start getting some playing time I think. I hope someone buys me soon so I can really start to take off as I'm struggling to get any games and stats are on there way down already! If Santon and Flan are in the squad I've got no chance. Defo need out to show them how its done.

43. ANy word lad?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO