Like Tree185Likes

FMers- We create our own history!!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

1. its my time to shine. looking forward to demolishing opponents with my vision
    grindo likes this.

2. We won again!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Watford v FMers_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	113
Size:	649.6 KB
ID:	664603

Have u ever seen a comeback as amazing as this?!? this was absolutely amazing..... all our strikers scored!! I absolutely love it when it happens!

Middy also scored.... he is the AP who scores a lot, Questra assists a lot as an AP, Lewis creates more chances, Dan keeps possession, so I guess all the players that I have tried in that role, have some unique quality!

I like using Middy as an AP, as he tends to drop deep which I really like as I am not a fan of Midfielders staying high up the unnecessarily ... Questra also drops deep a bit so I also like playing him in that role!

Bjunes was our best player imo, he created a lot of chances for others, and he scored as well.... really happy with his performance!

Our defence was a bit shaky in this match, unlike other matches, c'mon defenders give me those performances again!!

3. The only starting player not to get a rating of 7, this is getting stupidly ridiculous now.
    grindo likes this.

4. choose me, choose me coach. Middy doesn't pass, but I do. He only thinks about himself and only tries to score, but I want to assist my wondeerful strikers.

PS! can i see my stats?
    grindo likes this.

5. It's the 13th of March!!! that means regens day!!!

We had an amazing intake of players! Here are the best ones out of them:

Name:	Ben Digby_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	105
Size:	232.4 KB
ID:	664629Click image for larger version

Name:	Tony Goldberg_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	101
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	664632Click image for larger version

Name:	Mike Kelly_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	111
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	664635Click image for larger version

Name:	David Millward_ Overview Profile.png
Views:	119
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	664638

They are some amazing regens, but are they as good as our players?? absolutely not! I am gonna loan them straight out!! also I might sell them when I get the right offers coz we currently have the best wonderkids there can be! I am sooo happy with u guys!!!!

6. YEAH, sell them as soon as you can. We already have the PERFECT squad. YEEEEEAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yiliang99 View Post
    Message to boss
    Is there any high profile teams might consider buying me?I am just asking as I felt I should know about that info.
    i want to know that too. about me ofcourse
    Last edited by Questra; 09/08/2014 at 05:41 PM.

7. Message to boss
    Is there any high profile teams might consider buying me?I am just asking as I felt I should know about that info.

8. no....there are no teams interested in u guys, probably coz u dont have a very high reputation, and dont worry if anyone shows interest in u, I'll tell u first and then play!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    choose me, choose me coach. Middy doesn't pass, but I do. He only thinks about himself and only tries to score, but I want to assist my wondeerful strikers.

PS! can i see my stats?

Name:	Thomas Questra_ Overview Attributes.png
Views:	100
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	664655

10. Quote Originally Posted by grindo View Post
    no....there are no teams interested in u guys, probably coz u dont have a very high reputation, and dont worry if anyone shows interest in u, I'll tell u first and then play!
    I'll NEVER leave this club. NOT even for the Real fucking Madrid!!!! FMERS FOREVER, yeaaaaahhhh!!!

PS! I'm not using steroids.
    PS! train me as AP, thanks.
    grindo likes this.

11. That's it for today guys!! hope u r not disappointed
    Disclaimer89 and Questra like this.

12. Can I see my stats and attributes as well?

Lewie Roberts (ST, LW, RW)
    grindo likes this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    Can I see my stats and attributes as well?

Lewie Roberts (ST, LW, RW)

Name:	Lewie Roberts_ Overview Attributes.png
Views:	163
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	664663

14. Can I just ask, who is the highest paid and highest valued? And thanks for the pic. Got some good stats there! Also (Sorry), can I find out what I am being trained as?

15. Middy = Scholesy

16. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    Can I just ask, who is the highest paid and highest valued? And thanks for the pic. Got some good stats there! Also (Sorry), can I find out what I am being trained as?

aaron lewis is the highest valued, while u are the highest paid.....

Name:	Lewie Roberts_ Development Training.png
Views:	124
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	665480Click image for larger version

Name:	FMers_ Squad Players-5.png
Views:	150
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	665483Click image for larger version

Name:	FMers_ Squad Players-6.png
Views:	139
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	665486

17. Our next match was against Sheff Wed away......

Name:	Sheff Wed v FMers_ Away Team Selection Overview.png
Views:	124
Size:	558.3 KB
ID:	665496

absolutely no changes to the starting XI from the last match, I was pretty happy with the last match, so i fielded the same side....

Name:	Sheff Wed v FMers_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	115
Size:	644.0 KB
ID:	665499

Haah ! We won again!! or shall I say we destroyed another team

It was a brilliant performance from us, we were amazing both in attack and in defence and the scoreline is flattering for them, tbh we could have gotten into double figures, but it was not to be.....

Our first goal was scored by Williams in under 40 seconds, it was some slick passing from our players followed by a rocket from Joe right into the top corner, it was passing at its best and defending at its worst

Then came along 2 goals from lewie, both identical in every sense of the word, Lewis set him up with thru balls between their lcb and cb each time and lewie finished in the far post both times with simple finishes....... he also hit the bar once when one on one with the keeper, soo unlucky......

Bjunes scored from a inch-perfect cross from Max which landed perfectly on his head, and he tucked it away with real ease.....

Our defence was also pretty solid... we didn't concede a single CCC and only let them shoot from distance, good job defenders!!

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-40.png
Views:	129
Size:	326.1 KB
ID:	665529

Bjunes made the TOTW, wonder why Lewie didn't make it :/ anyways congrats Bjunes!!

Name:	FMers v Leeds_ Preview Match Analysis.png
Views:	116
Size:	762.1 KB
ID:	665533

So if we win this match, we'll qualify for the play-offs but we want the title, right guys ?

Name:	FMers v Leeds_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	129
Size:	652.6 KB
ID:	665534

Yeah!! we have qualified for playoffs! gr8 job lads, we defied all the odds

Only one change to the starting XI in this match, with John Cheah coming in for Meakin, as Meakin was a bit tired......

This was hardly a convincing win, they gave us a tough fight, we didn't create any real chance in the whole match except the goal, which was our first good chance and Matt took it with both feet He has a knack for saving our assess, doesn't he?

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-41.png
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	665554

Our next match was against Brighton at home....

Name:	FMers v Brighton_ Overview Overview.png
Size:	560.6 KB
ID:	665567

We won!! this was a much better match!! I made a few changes in this match, two of them being starting Matt and Middy and boy did it pay off, both were amazing........

Matt assisted Bjunes and then Bjunes repaid the favour by squaring the ball to Matt on an open goal and Matt made no mistake!!

Our defence was remarkable in this match!!! We didn't let them even see the goal, it was sooo sooo good!

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-42.png
Views:	112
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	665581

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-45.png
Views:	123
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	665589Click image for larger version

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-44.png
Views:	110
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	665586Click image for larger version

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-43.png
Views:	119
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	665583Click image for larger version

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-46.png
Views:	114
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	665592

We are now in the BPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!! I hoped for a mid-table finish so did the media but we proved them all wrong!!!! what a season guys!!!!

also thanks Meakin for praising me

Name:	Nottm Forest v FMers_ Preview Match Analysis.png
Views:	123
Size:	800.3 KB
ID:	665595

So apparently we just need a draw to win the league..... C'mon guys let's do this!!!
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

18. U know what guys??

Name:	Nottm Forest v FMers_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	99
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	665600

We are the champions!!!! ole!! ole!! ole!!!!
    Let the party begin!!!!

I m soo happy I cant think of words, so no description for this match

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-47.png
Views:	103
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	665603Click image for larger version

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-48.png
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	665606Click image for larger version

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-49.png
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	665609Click image for larger version

Name:	Pratik Sangle_ News Inbox-50.png
Views:	115
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	665612

I really don't know what to say!!! We were underdogs and we won the league by a light-year Well done guys!!! Well done!!!

I was just thinking, since we have won the league, the remaining games don't really matter right? so what if I go on a holiday and return after all the matches are finished? U okay with that?
    bornexplorer88 and yiliang99 like this.

19. texted to manager
    manager,the team would like to thank you for guiding us to promotion!Hope we will have more success together

20. Lewis Roberts is well overpaid

21. oh yeah ,can I see my stats and progress?

22. Message posted on popular social media site:

Great Performance from the boys this year, big thanks to @grindo for a great season as manager #wearepremierleague
    grindo and yiliang99 like this.

23. Nice one!

Will be a big step up now though!
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

24. Lovely stuff!

25. Quote Originally Posted by HasonJenderson View Post
    Lovely stuff!
    I don't know if you wrote it with Alan Partridge in mind, but I read that in his voice!
    bornexplorer88 and grindo like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO