Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By coolmcool
  • 1 Post By StannisDaMannis
  • 1 Post By Tommy Four Macs

Casa Benfica: Rise to the Top

1. Casa Benfica: Rise to the Top

Casa Benfica: Rise to the top

My last story was about the great San Marino Challenge, however due to the dual nationality problem i failed to have any success with the national team despite winning numerous titles with the club team.
    My aim for this save is similar, however instead of starting with a club such as San Marino or Andorra F.C. i am going to start with a club based in the country which is why i am choosing Casa Benfica of Andorra. Over time i expect to build up the league and also improve the national team.

Targets
    Get Promoted
    Win First Division
    Win Andorran Cup
    Win Andorran Super Cup
    Reach Group Stages of the Champions League
    Win Champions League
    Win Club World Cup
    Take Control of National Team
    Win Euros
    Win the World Cup

Once a target is completed it will be highlighted in red.

Background
    Casa Estrella del Benfica is an Andorran football club, currently competing in the Segona DivisiĆ³. They have been playing in the top flight of Andorra twice in the 2008/09 and 2010/11 season.Like FC Lusitanos the club CE Benfica, founded in 2003, reflects its Portuguese identity. The club also have a good relation with Penya Encarnada d'Andorra.

2. Pre-Season 2013/14

After analysing the squad i have decided the most suitable formation is 4-1-2-3, therefore i have come up with this formation:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-03 at 14.45.40.png
Views:	274
Size:	248.7 KB
ID:	658813

Fixtures
    Pre-Season went decently
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-03 at 14.51.05.png
Views:	279
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	658821

Unfortunetly i am unable to show the transfers as i am a few seasons ahead therefore there would be no attributes

3. Interesting think W4NKER did a Casa Benfica save last year and was very good. following
    1212 likes this.

4. Nice story, definitely following.

Reminds me of ma story in the Faroes
    1212 likes this.

5. Will be following

Q: What method do you use to upload your photos, and get them to show fullsize like your images? When I upload direct to FMBASE or reference locally to FMBASE it only shows a small thumbnail. If I put the pic in directly from an image hosting site it minimises it. How do you do it ?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kaarto7 View Post
    Will be following

Q: What method do you use to upload your photos, and get them to show fullsize like your images? When I upload direct to FMBASE or reference locally to FMBASE it only shows a small thumbnail. If I put the pic in directly from an image hosting site it minimises it. How do you do it ?

don't really know tbh there one in like the top right corner when i post

7. Brendn's Avatar Brendn
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaarto7 View Post
    Will be following

When you up;oad the pic, double click on the image and you can choose how to align the image and what size to post it as.

8. Brendn's Avatar Brendn
    Modern Day Legend
    15 friendlies?!?!

You crazy man

I'll be looking forward to seeing how this save pans out. Good luck . . . . . even though you already know how it goes being a few seasons ahead

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brendn View Post
    15 friendlies?!?!

You crazy man
    I managed in Andorra and the gap between games is far between I find even with the cup.
    1212 likes this.

10. September

Andorran Second Division:

FC Rangers vs. Casa Benfica

2-3
    Javier Martinez x2

Casa Benfica vs. Lusitanos B.
    3-1
    Antonio Moreno x2, Javier Egea

Casa Benfica vs. Extremenya
    3-0
    Alexis Pascal, Javier Martinez, Francisco Manuel Cruz
    After a rocky start to the month we find form a finish the month in 2nd or 3rd place (I don't have any screenshots as i was not planning on making a story at that point so your just gonna have to trust me)

11. Quote Originally Posted by Brendn View Post
    15 friendlies?!?!

You crazy man

I'll be looking forward to seeing how this save pans out. Good luck . . . . . even though you already know how it goes being a few seasons ahead

Yh the match fitness is terrible due to my team being amateur.

Cheers man your liverpool save was probs one of my fave stories this yr.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO