Southampton without Lallana , shaw and lambert

1. Southampton without Lallana , shaw and lambert

Southampton sold 3 of their best players!
    Other than that they gave the job to an unproven manager.
    Southampton without Lallana , shaw and lambert-cheah-yi-liang_-news-inbox.png
    Yi Liang:I hope I can bring success to this clb and prove the fans that I am good enough for the job.

2. Update
    I ask for a bigger payroll but the board rejected so I cant get too great players.

Players I am trying to get
    Tom Cleverly
    He is in man utd team but transfer listed I felt he can strengthen my team

Ben Davies
    With shaw in man utd I must get a new DL He has potienial to be a great player in the bpl.We are currently in contract talks

Eto'o
    A great player in the free transfer .I hope he accept the contract as he is a good finisher.

Lampard
    Even if he is not young ,he is still a great and experience player.

Park Ji Sung
    A former international ,he achive a lot in man utd and he is a experience bpl player

van der vaart
    A player that can play almost everywhere in the mildfield and attacking positions

Van der weil
    I think he can strengten the dr position

3. Southampton without Lallana , shaw and lambert-cheah-yi-liang_-news-inbox-2.png
    We need funds so I have no choice but to sell him.
    Cleverly join arsenal and due to the funds I did not buy van der vaart.Other than that I managed to buy the remainding players i need.I will sell one more player to balance the funds

4. Southampton without Lallana , shaw and lambert-southampton_-transfers-transfer-history.png

5. Quote Originally Posted by yiliang99 View Post

You wasted your money in my opinion, 32 million on fullbacks?? and 6 on Ji Sung Park?

GL

6. Quote Originally Posted by LovanoFM View Post
    You wasted your money in my opinion, 32 million on fullbacks?? and 6 on Ji Sung Park?

GL
    blame the game lol,the team wants too much money

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO