Like Tree14Likes

EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE chairman game
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Looking forward to the start of this

2. Never knew getting a team to not join the reserve league would be this difficult. It's getting frustrating and if the next thing I do doesn't work i will have to postpone the opening of the transfer window to tomorrow so I can get a it of sleep

3. Wish I could help but don't know how too

4. It's working now!!!! Save is now uploading get ready

5. EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE chairman game-imageuploadedbytapatalk1410823512.803717.jpg
    EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE chairman game-imageuploadedbytapatalk1410823547.244371.jpg
    The transfer window is now open. No buying from Dortmund,man city,chelsea or man united for this window- these clubs are being saved for any potential player. The Scottish championship and below are available to buy from, along with every other league. This window will shut on Thursday at 10pm but may be extended to Friday 10pm.
    Transfers are first come gets, as all teams have a massive reputation so hard to decide who he'd go to otherwise. Enjoy

Budgets will be put up tomorrow or you can look on the save now

Remember:
    Dortmund
    Chelsea
    Manchester city
    Manchester United
    Are all still available

6. Where's the save?

7. Also how are you oing transfers?

Are you doing first come first serve or are you doing it realistically and leave it to the end of the window create a list of who has bid on who and then decide whether it is realistic and then release the list?

8. Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnitedAndProud View Post
    Where's the save?

http://jmp.sh/b/eTAN0XW0xgTdyQZL8m4l
    Forgot it

Prices for everyone has gone down massively so
    If In the Scottish league- 5x value
    If not in Scottish league- stays at 2x value

9. And what about how is transfers sorted?

Says folder not found

10. Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnitedAndProud View Post
    And what about how is transfers sorted?

Says folder not found

Try this one
    http://jmp.sh/v/p3s4ykpiGOprF4G5ZPm2

And what do you mean? If you mean how do I decide who gets who it's first person to pm me gets the player

11. Quote Originally Posted by conorc98 View Post
    Try this one
    http://jmp.sh/v/p3s4ykpiGOprF4G5ZPm2

And what do you mean? If you mean how do I decide who gets who it's first person to pm me gets the player
    Okay mate better make sure I'm quick looks like it works

12. Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnitedAndProud View Post
    Okay mate better make sure I'm quick looks like it works

Yeah you better! I relying on you here

13. Quote Originally Posted by conorc98 View Post
    Yeah you better! I relying on you here
    Sent my emails gmail was faulty unfortunately which is odd as one or the other never seems to work

14. my email is [email protected]

15. Click image for larger version

Name:	bfa7234c-8dee-45b6-8944-e8d0b29cd0e9-460x276.jpeg
Views:	145
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	686236

Its a new era at the Allianz Arena after it has been announced that German Entrepreneur Jurgen Heinz Rootzinger has taken over the reigns of Die Bayern from long standing Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. We head straight over to Munich to hear what Rootzinger had to say.

I am delighted to be taken control of this historic club, the fans are passionate and the club holds the contracts of some of the biggest players this world has on offer at the moment. Karl-Heinz felt it was time to step down after the move into the Super League as he felt this was disrespectful to the nation of Germany. I however relish this chance to mix it with the best week in week out and it will give this club the opportunity to prove to everyone that they are the crem de la crem. I am delighted to announce that Josep Guardiola has agreed to stay on as manager and he shares the same passion and aims as me. In terms of players there is a few who might need to move on as we want a squad that is only suitable to play against the best week in week out. When we was in the Bundesliga we could get away with playing a few squad players against the weaker teams however there is no weak teams in this league so we need to be firing on all cylinders straight away. All the players know that they are fighting for their places at the moment and if an offer comes in for them I will listen to it, regardless of who it is for. We have our targets which I will look to bring in, as has Josep so we shall be busy.

This is exciting times for the club and I hope you all will love this journey every step of the way.

My contact email for this game is [email protected]

16. Name:  00000000000000000000000000000000000000Barcelona.png
Views: 122
Size:  66.7 KB

After the Neymar transfer-scandal, Barcelona president Sandro Rossell stepped down and Juan Santiago Telstar was elected the new chairman.

I promise that in my presidency I will lead FC Barcelona to the glory of all glorys. That's the champion of Scottish premiership. We have already fought against the transfer embargo and we won. And that's only one of my many goals I have set for this club. We are 'more than a club' my friends. To infinity and beyond!!

You can contact me through my email, [email protected], or PM me.

17. Is Man Utd still available?
    If Yes, I will grasp it with both hands. Thank You.
    Chairman Name - Eric Cantona

Edit - Just read that Transfers are First Come First Serve.
    Will like to leave the game then.
    Last edited by KaiRooney; 17/09/2014 at 03:41 PM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by KaiRooney View Post
    Is Man Utd still available?

To be honest mate, I haven't done any transfers yet and there is a cap on how many players you can buy and a budget so all the good players wouldn't have gone anyway.

19. Quote Originally Posted by KaiRooney View Post
    Is Man Utd still available?

So far only 3 transfers have gone through from any club, and they were all quite young players. There is still a lot of great players to sign if you join

20. What's my budget (PSG)?

21. I will put budgets up when I get on my laptop.

22. When will dat be? Just wanna get some good players for PSG! Expect we will have a extreme amount. Dat oil money baby!

23. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    When will dat be? Just wanna get some good players for PSG! Expect we will have a extreme amount. Dat oil money baby!

In about 30 mins, you can always look yourself by taking over as manager and looking at the balance in the finances section if you can't wait that long
    Telstar likes this.

24. I don't have a working computer.

25. ​NEW ERA AT ARSENAL

EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE chairman game-arsenal-wallpapers.jpg

The signs that a new era was on the horizon was clear when Arsenal won the FA cup after 9 trophyless years and today the new age for Arsenal was confirmed when Mr. Stan Kroenke announced that the club has been bought by Indian tycoon Sky.
    Speaking to the press, Sky said " I promise all Gooners that I would put every penny I have to take the club the position it once was and deserves to be "

26. Club balances

Arsenal £146,789,582
    Bayern £188,270,208
    Dortmund £79,580,072
    Athletico £52,115,934
    Barcelona £70,203,055
    Real Madrid £113,949,888
    Monaco £57,270,155
    Psg £94,636,810
    Juventus £41,979,495
    Manchester city £83,091,441
    Chelsea £89,086,243
    Manchester United £95,597,502

This is before transfers so if you've done any business already it hasn't been accounted for yet.
    Telstar likes this.

27. Wow I didn't expect to have that much money. Time to go on a shopping spree

28. 5th highest. Expected more but HOW THE HECK DO ARSENAL GOT MORE!?!?

29. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    5th highest. Expected more but HOW THE HECK DO ARSENAL GOT MORE!?!?

Because they never spend their money =D, and clear your pms please

30. Quote Originally Posted by conorc98 View Post
    Done.

31. Due to so little business by most clubs in the window it is extended until Saturday at midnight. I want everyone to put a transfer list on this thread or say that nobody is up for sale if you really want. If I'm still not satisfied that people in the game are interested in it when the window shuts I quite simply won't start it. I've had 2 clubs ask for transfers so far and 1 more change the manager. I know rootsey is busy preparing to go on holiday so I accept he can't spend much time doing transfers but everyone else needs to start showing a bit of interest for this to get going.

By the transfer deadline I need;
    Press release of joining(for few who haven't done it)
    Transfer lists on thread
    A few more transfers going through.

If I don't start to see these I will not start this game as I'm not wasting my time if nobody is enjoying it

32. Quote Originally Posted by conorc98 View Post
    Hey, are Chelsea guys available to buy? If jot, don't worry. Will get a list up by very latest Friday Evening.

33. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    Hey, are Chelsea guys available to buy? If jot, don't worry. Will get a list up by very latest Friday Evening.

Yes,Chelsea are available to take over

34. Will do a transfer list tonight

35. Will try and think of a transfer list

36. Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnitedAndProud View Post
    Will try and think of a transfer list
    I am struggling, not sure I want to sell anyone

37. Click image for larger version

Name:	bfa7234c-8dee-45b6-8944-e8d0b29cd0e9-460x276.jpeg
Views:	1246
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	686911
    Bayern Munich release transfer list:

Tom Starke - £1m
    Jan Kirchhoff - £4m
    Rafinha - £4m
    Sebastian Rode - £5m

All these players are available at these prices, probably be worth more normally but due to the league values I thought I would give them away cheaper

38. Quote Originally Posted by Rootsey View Post
    I am struggling, not sure I want to sell anyone

If you don't want to sell anyone that's fine, I'm not forcing you to sell anyone. As long as you've had a look and showed interest in the game that is fine

39. EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE chairman game-psg.jpg

PSG release transfer list!

​Everyone is available except IBRAAAAA!

40. Rootsey, inbox full.

41. EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE chairman game-psg.jpg

PSG announce massive signing and Manager!

PSG can announce that they have signed the BEST keeper in the world, Manuel Neuer! We signed him for 55m and Salvatore Sirigu. I see this as a great signing, and we have made a state of intent with this signing. Neuer is the best, and we have 40m in the bank left, we could have more due to the league and the CL. We also can say that Carlo Ancelloti has signed as manager. This is the guy who led Real to the La Decima, and I don't know why they sacked him, probably because they are
    ​DURR (STUPID).

42. Arsenal release transfer list
    Lukas Podolski - 5m
    Tomas Rosicky - 500k
    Abou Diaby - 4m
    Mikel Arteta - 1m
    Joel Campbell - loan

PM Offers

43. Die Bayern fuming with Rootzinger
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7009.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	312.0 KB
ID:	687044
    Following the sale of the Manuel Neuer, arguably the best Goalkeeper in the world, Bayern Munich fans are already calling for new Chairman Jurgen Heinz Rootzinger's head. It is said that he went over Pep Guardiola's head with the transfer too which has left the Spanish manager in a predicament of whether to stay or not.

This is what Mr Rootzinger had to say for himself;
    I am terribly upset and distraught that the fans of Bayern Munich have reacted in this way to the sale of Neuer. Paris St Germain offered us a massive amount of money as well as Salavtore Sirigu who is one of the most capable goalkeepers in the world. This money will allow use to focus on other positions as well as a new back up goalkeeper who with rotate with Sirigu. I beg for patience from Die Bayern fans as I have a lot of transfers up my sleeve and this is just the start!

Whether this being just the start is a good thing or a bad thing, we don't know but it looks like Bayern will be serious active in the transfer window.

44. Clear pms please rootsey

45. Try now pal :-)

46. May I join you?
    If yes.

Chosen team: Chelsea
    Chairman name: Raul

ps. There will be no U21 game, so any advice on how to manage young player?

47. Quote Originally Posted by ghostist View Post
    May I join you?
    If yes.

Chosen team: Chelsea
    Chairman name: Raul

ps. There will be no U21 game, so any advice on how to manage young player?

Yes this is fine, chairman to chairman window is now closed but as you're new I'll let you do non league transfers if you wish. As for u21s I can put a player up for loan and he may get signed in game but this isn't certain, pm me whoever you want up

48. Sorry it's been a while since I said anything on here I've been unwell. Was just doing the transfers then and there was no more than 12 transfers altogether. I don't think it's worth doing with so little interest so sorry but this won't go ahead.
    Apologies to anyone that was involved

49. Quote Originally Posted by conorc98 View Post
    Sorry it's been a while since I said anything on here I've been unwell. Was just doing the transfers then and there was no more than 12 transfers altogether. I don't think it's worth doing with so little interest so sorry but this won't go ahead.
    Apologies to anyone that was involved
    Got it. Thank you for all your hard work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO