Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rootsey

Final Story of FM 2014 - "The send off"

1. Final Story of FM 2014 - "The send off"

Hi Guys

I have decided to blast one last save before the release of FM15

Haven previously done a story with Inter

internazional Dominazione : An Italian recovery to dominance

Which i had to stop because I moved house..went well thanks...

So anyway on point one final story looking at one of the following

Club - Wolfsburg - "Wolfsschanze - The wolf's lair"

Project - 1. Qualify for Champions league , Challenge for cup... 2. Reach group stages of CL , Challenge on all domestic fronts. 3. champions league last 16 and win a trophy. 4 champions league last 4 and retain any trophy won ... 5 complete treble

Club- Southamton - "You can't win anything with kids"

Project - Create an all British team , with an emphasis on youth development and opportunity aiming to win the EPL within 4 seasons

Club - Real Mallorca " No longer just a holiday destination"

Project - Turn Mallorca into a spanish powerhouse... Stage 1 get out of the first division...Stage 2 consolidate Leauge position....Stage 3 assault on the top half and cup competitions... Stage 4 European football and challenge for cup....Stage 5 challenge on the title.

Looking for some opinions on what you think would be good? anything you think I could add to these?

FM14 you deserve a good send off and I hope I can give you all a good read too

2. Southampton all the way!!

3. Thanks mate! Southampton would be good a lot of good youngsters still with Ward Prowse,Clyne, Forster

4. Id love to see Wolfsburg or Real Mallorca!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Seano View Post
    Id love to see Wolfsburg or Real Mallorca!
    If you had to pick one... What would it be?

6. Wolfsburg

7. Wolfsburg is the one I have the best idea of how the project will work

8. Southampton

9. Loaded up a game as both wolfsburg and SOTO actually started wolfsburg but feel that people may connect better to southampton?

10. Mallorca sounds good to me. Never seen one from those before
    Milleg9 likes this.

11. I would have said Mallorca as Rootsey said it's different.

12. I have 2 for mallorca , 2 for wolfsburg , 2 for southampton need someone else to vote for a decider

13. Wolfsburg.

14. Go mallorca mate, should be a good challenge.

15. Its now 3-3 wolfsburg v Mallorca

16. Mallorca

17. can i vote twice ? lol Mallorca

18. Quote Originally Posted by AldoKemp-1 View Post
    can i vote twice ? lol Mallorca
    Haha no mate - It's now 4-3 Mallorca ...first to get to 5 then ill start it up!

Mallorca have one really good youngster in Marcos Ascencio...if i go them need to work out whether to sell or keep him

19. Quote Originally Posted by Milleg9 View Post
    Haha no mate - It's now 4-3 Mallorca ...first to get to 5 then ill start it up!

Mallorca have one really good youngster in Marcos Ascencio...if i go them need to work out whether to sell or keep him
    You could build your team around him.

20. That's what im thinking but it would be hard to turn down 5 million for a 17 year old if i did go Mallorca

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2k2C_uDw3c

21. maybe so, but you could get 15million for a 19 year old if he performs and develops then price just increases constantly, You would need to consider if you sell him for 5 can you bring in someone better.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO