Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!

1. Unstoppable Wolves!!!

Hi all.I'm a FM player since 2003.As you can guess Wolves is one of the most exciting and 'fast pace' teams in FM14.I neither like to take control of a big team nor a very low league and poor team that can't affort to promote to Premier Division in less than 4-5 years as starter. So Wolves was the best choice for me. It is not very surprising to win L1 but I succeeded to win Capital One Cup,J.Paint Trophy and even FA cup against some big Premier League clubs like Sunderland,Stoke,M.City,M.United,Tottenham,Arsenal and Newcastle in my first year.I want to share some player and team stats and tactical information with you. Hope you like it

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule-2.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule-3.png

These were the key players for 1. season.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-bakary-sako_-overview-attributes.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-bj%C3%B6rn-sigur%C4%9Farson_-overview-attributes.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-danny-batth_-overview-attributes.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-leigh-griffiths_-overview-attributes.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-rudy-gestede_-overview-attributes.png

I sold Doyle and Hennessey because they wanted to leave and for their high wage and also I needed some transfer budget.
    And one of the best bargains was Rudy Gestede from Cardiff $350K.He was transfer listed. And he scored 17 goals and 3 assists at 2. half of the season.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Wolves_ Transfers Transfer History.png
Views:	457
Size:	212.6 KB
ID:	993266Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-osman-erg%C3%BCn_-news-inbox-3.png

These are stats of some important matches.
    Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves-v-arsenal_-overview-overview.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves-v-newcastle_-overview-overview.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves-v-man-utd_-overview-overview.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves-v-man-city_-overview-overview.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-tottenham-v-wolves_-overview-overview.png

I mostly used this 4-4-2 tactic:

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-tactics-overview.png

Now my biggest goal is to upgrade my training facilities to perfect in at most 4-5 years and produce my own quality regens.

Edit: Another big trophy! I have managed to win EURO Cup even when I'm in Championship Division.
    Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-euro-cup_-news-headlines.pngWolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-uefa-1.png Click image for larger version

Name:	Osman Ergün_ News Inbox-3.png
Views:	69
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	1021217

And this one is the most recently used tactic.Because of the AML/R player that I have, I used this 4-2-4ish style instead of standart 4-4-2. And my free transfer Quaresma did so well so far.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-new-tactic.png

This guy cost me 17M$ but I guess he has a big potential and worth it.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-andr%C3%A9s-barrios_-overview-attributes.png

And these are the other newbies for now.I don't think that they have a key player potential but I can sell them for a good price.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-eduard-povill_-overview-attributes.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-jay-campbell_-overview-attributes.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-juan-alberto-vidal_-overview-attributes.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-klaus-hanke_-overview-attributes.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-stephen-sumner_-overview-attributes.png

Edit : I had a good start to the Premier League (4-2 against Chelsea)

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-english-premier-division_-overview-profile.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-fixtures-schedule-5.png

Wolves the Super Cup winner!!!

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-super-cup-vs-juve.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-juventus-v-wolves_-overview-overview.png

Transfers: 15 M$ Ryan Shawcross from relegated Stoke and Darren Fletcher for free. And now just lacking a DL.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves_-transfers-transfer-history-2.png

Last form of the squad now.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-tactics-overview-2.png

Edit: I have managed to win the Championship even in my 1. year in EPL and UEFA Cup again!

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-osman-erg%C3%BCn_-news-inbox-3.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-osman-erg%C3%BCn_-news-inbox-4.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-osman-erg%C3%BCn_-news-inbox-3-2-.png

And this is my mostly used tactic of Rory's tiki-taka. And it was very impressive so far.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-tactics-overview-5.png
    With a special corner tactic, this guys managed to score 9-14 goals as DC so far!

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-tactics-set-pieces.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-kevin-madeo_-overview-attributes.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-ryan-shawcross_-overview-attributes.png

These are the transfers in my 1st year of EPL.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves_-transfers-transfer-history-3.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-will-hughes_-overview-attributes.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-oliver-baumann_-overview-attributes.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-jonathan-silva_-overview-attributes.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-memphis-depay_-overview-attributes.png

Best youngesters in team for now.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-jay-campbell_-overview-attributes-2.png Click image for larger version

Name:	Kevin Madeo_ Overview Attributes.png
Views:	36
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	1041283 Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-eduard-povill_-overview-attributes-2.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-andr%C3%A9s-barrios_-overview-attributes-2.png

I keep focusing on facilities and this is the last form of it.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves_-information-facilities.png

Edit: Hi all!!! It has been a while since last edit and I would like to share some news that reveals how the great Wolves looks like in 2018-19.

First of all; I would like to share the club's last achievements:

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-osman-erg%C3%BCn_-history-achievements.png

And of course thanks to these abnormal achievements, team's reputation now seems like this:

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-europe_-clubs-list.png

I think one of the greatest achievements and pleasure of the game is to profit a lot by selling and bigger gap between signing and selling value of a player means bigger pleasure for sure.
    These are some of the most successful profits of last three seasons:

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves_-transfers-transfer-history123.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves_-transfers-transfer-history-4.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves_-transfers-transfer-history-5.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-riccardo-saponara_-history-career-stats.png
    Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-james-ward-prowse_-history-career-stats.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-oliver-baumann_-history-career-stats.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-pov_-history-career-stats.png

The last transfer window is still open and there will be a few in and outs for sure.

As you can see above, players like Oğuzhan Özyakup and Riccardo Saponara were free transfers that I profit a lot like Oğuzhan to M.U. for $23 M and Saponara to R.Madrid for $48.5 M.Also Pov(Eduard Povill) signed for $925K and sold for $45 M to Inter. Witsel and Hulk are also free transfers that still remains in team.And I have never paid for a goalkeeper and these three German GKs were all free transfers.

I would like to share some improvements of promising players that you used to know:

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-andr%C3%A9s-barrios_-overview-attributes-3.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-kevin-madeo_-overview-attributes-2.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-jay-campbell_-overview-attributes-3.png Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-juan-alberto-vidal_-overview-attributes-2.png

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-will-hughes_-overview-attributes-2.png

I generally used this formation :

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-tactics-team.png

I also tried this one with DM but there was just M'Villa for that role but his performance wasn't good enough and also there were a lot AMC's for the previous tactic.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolverhampton-wanderers_-tactics-team-dm.png

Even though club's facilities has developed a lot,last youth intake was just total fail and I'm still trying to improve my youth intake quality.

Wolverhampton Wanderers-quadruple in first season!-wolves_-information-facilities-2.png

Last edited by trickseeker; 04/10/2016 at 12:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO