Skrill North

1. Skrill North

What is the best tatics to use with lower league teams in Skrill Divisions?
    Ive looked at the tactic forums but people seem to make them for top teams and because the lower league teams dont have the quality players i find they dont work.
    I have read The Better Halfs posts before in fm13 but would like some pointers on how to set up and use a decent tactic for my team Stockport.

Thanks for any hints.

Gary

2. I havent played with a lower league team yet in this version.

But what used to help in the years before is to keep things as simple as possible.
    Not to many instructions,not to much creative freedom..etc

Thats something the tactics on this forum usually do have

Ps: also try to concentrate on the physical aspect of the game during training.

3. I was Leamington to begin with & survived relegation by a couple of points in the first season & came 7th in the following playing a 3-4-1-2 formation with defensive wingers. I had kept the same squad for the 3rd season but as, I think, FM had two updates those tactics suddenly were rendered useless & I couldn't win for toffee.

At the moment I'm FC United & to be quite frank I've had 7 seasons & NOTHING works. I imagine with Stockport you will have a generous weekly wage budget so the only advice I can give you is to sign Adam Bailey-Dennis who was a great signing for me. Luckily he isn't a full back as he'd be playing an average rating of about 4.40 by now.

Let me know how you get on. I've completely given up with FC United & with FM14 as IMO it's impossible.

4. I got promoted out of Skrill South twice with Whitehawk and later with Dartford. Both times I used a counter attacking 4-1-2-2-1 with two wide wingers and a target man.

That said, that tactic hits a total brick wall in Skrill Premiere. Where I'm just awful no matter what I variations I try.

5. Quote Originally Posted by LepidusXVI View Post
    I got promoted out of Skrill South twice with Whitehawk and later with Dartford. Both times I used a counter attacking 4-1-2-2-1 with two wide wingers and a target man.

That said, that tactic hits a total brick wall in Skrill Premiere. Where I'm just awful no matter what I variations I try.
    Are you sure that tactic just didn't work after a few updates? Brother was Eastleigh at the start, steamrollered TSN & was midtable in the TSP. Started again as he got sacked post update & lost 6-2 & 5-1 his first two games with the same successful tactic.

6. Quote Originally Posted by garyhorton33 View Post
    What is the best tatics to use with lower league teams in Skrill Divisions?
    Ive looked at the tactic forums but people seem to make them for top teams and because the lower league teams dont have the quality players i find they dont work.
    I have read The Better Halfs posts before in fm13 but would like some pointers on how to set up and use a decent tactic for my team Stockport.

Thanks for any hints.

Gary
    Have a look at my thread, its been doing wonders for my Skrill Premier team Luton and a few people have succeeded with my tactic.

Here you go: Different 451 Tactic with Success

+ Reply to Thread