Like Tree67Likes

My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)

1. In order for a good tactic to perform well, we also need good players to be in the tactic
    So my 343 is not very good in you tests, but it's very great in Mantorras77's tests

2. thx andy. i follow your work
    a_ilfandy likes this.

3. Just a quick question, has Dennis's tactic got its own thread within FM Base with an outline of the tactic and its performance (as most other tactics have?). I've been using his tactic (with everton) and it is simply awesome but does have some minor things you have to do to make sure it works. Just wondering if he has set up a thread discussing it because for me at the moment it is working as an uber tactic. Since I have plugged it in (in November of first season) I have gone on a 13 game winning streak beating City, Arsenal, Liverpool, & Chelsea.

4. Conn's Avatar Conn
    rosenborg First Team
    That is as usual outstanding work, but i do understand what you mean with ppl losing interest.
    it's to random as it is now with strange incidents wrecking the experience.

Looking forward to follow you during the new patch aswell

Andy

5. Quote Originally Posted by rush1884 View Post
    Just a quick question, has Dennis's tactic got its own thread within FM Base with an outline of the tactic and its performance (as most other tactics have?).
    i'm interested aswell.Can you share with your tweaks for it?

6. RESULTS UPDATE

ROUND 7

Patch: 14.1.3
    Mode: Normal
    Competition: Skrill Super League
    Progress: 4-5 league games
    Tactics entry:

Skrill League A
    CHESTER: Aretikz (3-5-2_unic_firdaus_1)
    GATESHEAD: Bozica (4-2-2-2_unsym_61809)
    GRIMSBY: Lordofavp (SkeetSkeet)
    LUTON: Lucas (4-2-4_tactic_v1_1)

Skrill League B
    ALDERSHOT: Rabbelsnake (3-5-2_false_madrid_1)
    FOREST GREEN: RobertoMancini (4-2-3-1 cuper)
    KIDDERMINSTER: Silas (tiki-taka_58412)
    WREXHAM: Vodu (4141_walking_dead)

Leagues:
    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-league-a_-overview-stages.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-league-a_-stats-player.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-league-b_-overview-stages.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-league-b_-stats-player.png

Selected League Matches:
    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-aldershot-v-nuneaton_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-forest-green-v-aldershot_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-hereford-v-kidderminster_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-kidderminster-v-wrexham_-pitch-split.png

Cup:
    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-super-cup_-matches-fixtures-results-1.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-super-cup_-matches-fixtures-results-2.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-super-cup_-matches-fixtures-results-3.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-super-cup_-stats-player.png

Selected Cup Matches:
    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-aldershot-v-braintree_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-braintree-v-aldershot_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-dartford-v-gateshead_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-gateshead-v-dartford_-pitch-split.png

Notes:

- League A: Lucas leads by 1 point.
    - League B: Rabble 2 points behind leaders.
    - Lucas and Rabbel are still unbeaten.
    - Best offence: Rabbel (13 goals)
    - Best defence: Vodu (2 conceded)
    - Cup: Rabbel knocked out in the 1st round.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Julian8 View Post
    Great job andy! Thank you!
    Am I still in time to send a tactic for round 7? I made a V2 with just a couple of changes, but they pretty much change the style of play and I like it more, would be an interesting try...
    I'm afraid you are late mate. The last submitted tactic was Lordofavp's. And I took the other 7 tactics from FMscout.
    But you can still give it to me though. Its just that I cant promise to test it soon. Still looking for news on the new patch.
    Last edited by a_ilfandy; 24/11/2013 at 06:45 AM.
    Julian8 likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rush1884 View Post
    Just a quick question, has Dennis's tactic got its own thread within FM Base with an outline of the tactic and its performance (as most other tactics have?). I've been using his tactic (with everton) and it is simply awesome but does have some minor things you have to do to make sure it works. Just wondering if he has set up a thread discussing it because for me at the moment it is working as an uber tactic. Since I have plugged it in (in November of first season) I have gone on a 13 game winning streak beating City, Arsenal, Liverpool, & Chelsea.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyBday View Post
    i'm interested aswell.Can you share with your tweaks for it?
    As far as I know, nope, he hasnt. I think I have told him to do so though.
    Why dont you just make one for him? Go and contact him personally, if he says ok, then upload both his and your tweak.
    I'm sure others would like to know more about this tactic too.
    AndyBday likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Conn View Post
    That is as usual outstanding work, but i do understand what you mean with ppl losing interest.
    it's to random as it is now with strange incidents wrecking the experience.

Looking forward to follow you during the new patch aswell

Andy
    I meant people already found their favorite tactics. Some tactics (at this stage) standout more than others.
    Their effectiveness and reliability are proven. Need less for testing.
    Plus, the revelation of corner exploits solved many problems people have with their own made tactics.
    People no longer roam around for much needed tactics.

For me, the best part about this project is when a match engine change is introduced.
    Because that's when our tacticians started to work again, and that's when players start looking again for tactical solutions.
    Lets hope for new ME changes soon!
    Last edited by a_ilfandy; 24/11/2013 at 06:44 AM.

10. RESULTS UPDATE

ROUND 7

Patch: 14.1.3
    Mode: Normal
    Competition: Skrill Super League
    Progress: 10 league games
    Tactics entry:

Skrill League A
    CHESTER: Aretikz (3-5-2_unic_firdaus_1)
    GATESHEAD: Bozica (4-2-2-2_unsym_61809)
    GRIMSBY: Lordofavp (SkeetSkeet)
    LUTON: Lucas (4-2-4_tactic_v1_1)

Skrill League B
    ALDERSHOT: Rabbelsnake (3-5-2_false_madrid_1)
    FOREST GREEN: RobertoMancini (4-2-3-1 cuper)
    KIDDERMINSTER: Silas (tiki-taka_58412)
    WREXHAM: Vodu (4141_walking_dead)

Leagues:
    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-league-a_-overview-stages.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-league-a_-stats-player.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-league-b_-overview-stages.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-league-b_-stats-player.png

Selected League Matches:
    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-aldershot-v-macclesfield_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-aldershot-v-wrexham_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-dartford-v-forest-green_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-wrexham-v-hereford_-pitch-split.png

Cup:
    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-super-cup_-matches-fixtures-results-1.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-super-cup_-matches-fixtures-results-2.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-super-cup_-matches-fixtures-results-3.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-skrill-super-cup_-stats-player.png

Selected Cup Matches:
    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-braintree-v-chester_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-kidderminster-v-gateshead_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-welling-v-luton_-pitch-split.pngMy Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)-wrexham-v-salisbury_-pitch-split.png

Notes:

- League A: Lordofavp leads by 2 points.
    - League B: Rabbel leads by 2 points.
    - Rabbel is still unbeaten.
    - Best offence: Vodu (28 goals)
    - Best defence: Lordofavp and Vodu (9 conceded)
    - Cup: Lucas, Aretikz, Silas, and Vodu qualified for the QFs.

+ Reply to Thread