Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Logorex
  • 1 Post By Logorex
  • 1 Post By ajt09
  • 2 Post By Brendn
  • 1 Post By Logorex

How much do you play this game?

1. How much do you play this game?

in the last 2 weeks ive put 116 hours into this game according to steam, completed 3 seasons in that time.

at what point do you admit you have a problem and need to go to rehab?

I tried to uninstall the game but reinstalled it a day later because the craving was too strong.

please offer your wisdom

2. i spent 2 months learning to build a skin before i even got near the game proper and still spend maybe a 75/15% split playing and designing, maybe 3-4 hours a night at the min, and maybe 10 on a weekend per day.

Last edited by wkdsoul; 18/02/2015 at 11:26 PM.

3. Too much that the mrs complains not enough as I would like, although I do get more hours in at work now.

4. You can never play too much FM, peasant.

5. This version has my lowest ever number of hours. Not because of the game though (best version yet). Reasons are :-

1) Hearthstone
    2) New World of Warcraft expansion
    3) Heroes of the Storm
    4) Steam sales
    5) Star Wars The Old Republic
    6) Steam Sales

6. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    This version has my lowest ever number of hours. Not because of the game though (best version yet). Reasons are :-

1) Hearthstone
    2) New World of Warcraft expansion
    3) Heroes of the Storm
    4) Steam sales
    5) Star Wars The Old Republic
    6) Steam Sales
    How much do you play this game?-5174f6f51af559a984f63d97bbbb042d3ae42b974b0de8b03bd93d34e7115bf4.jpg
    Shmona91 likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Logorex View Post
    +1 because Dr Who
    Logorex likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    +1 because Dr Who
    Yes. <3

9. I think my biggest ever amount of time on any FM game though is FM12 with 1106 hours played

10. 142hrs past 2 weeks... but "only" 591hrs total.

11. Brendn's Avatar Brendn
    Modern Day Legend
    Name:  3.png
Views: 115
Size:  265.3 KB

.... I have no excuse!
    My work means I travel a lot and well, I own a laptop!
    Maximus94 and Cyrilmichaels like this.

12. Hard to tell an exact figure. Can't go off the total hours on steam because I leave it open for hours on end.

But once I load it up, for the rest of the day I'm a full time professional football manager.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Maximus94 View Post
    Hard to tell an exact figure. Can't go off the total hours on steam because I leave it open for hours on end.

But once I load it up, for the rest of the day I'm a full time professional football manager.
    My fiancee has to fight to get me away once I open FM.
    When I'm just on my laptop doing other things, I'm easily distracted by her, but once I open FM, my mind just leaves my body. xD
    Hireax likes this.

14. Brendn's Avatar Brendn
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus94 View Post
    Hard to tell an exact figure. Can't go off the total hours on steam because I leave it open for hours on end.

I'm the exact same to be honest. I'd say at least 300 of those hours are idle hours I wasn't at he PC.

15. I go through stages. If I'm really into a save then I can go 5-6 hours per night and maybe 8 hours a day on weekends. If I'm not into it and going through the motions then I'm more of a casual player, a couple of times per week for a few hours

16. Apparently, 1284 hours...

I should be ashamed, but... nah.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO