Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PhiladelFerret
  • 1 Post By Markobucko

Werrett's Foxes - A Leicester City Story

  1. Blank Thread - Please Remove

    Blank.
    Last edited by PhiladelFerret; 02/08/2016 at 12:48 AM.
    FMStories likes this.

  2. Good luck here mate! Remember you do also have Matthew Upson even thought he might be injured on the game lol

  3. Blank.
    Last edited by PhiladelFerret; 02/08/2016 at 12:50 AM.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SamPeters View Post
    Good luck here mate! Remember you do also have Matthew Upson even thought he might be injured on the game lol
    Yeah I got excited when I noticed him, until I realised he's out for about 6 months.. :-(

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PhiladelFerret View Post
    Yeah I got excited when I noticed him, until I realised he's out for about 6 months.. :-(
    Well he can return for the FA Cup 3rd Round then lol but some interesting signings as well! good luck

  6. Cmon you foxes!!!!...lol
    PhiladelFerret likes this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SamPeters View Post
    Well he can return for the FA Cup 3rd Round then lol but some interesting signings as well! good luck
    Just hoping Ulloa and Nugent can get me the goals...

  8. What ever happened to this? Would be nice to see how you're going

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO