Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top

1. Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top

Good day guys, this is Fikayo and I will be covering my manager story with Wolfsburg as i will try to replicate their form in real life, also this is my first so have mercy and tips are welcomed

2. EXPECTATIONS

Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top-expectations.png

TRANSFERS
    I started with a 21m transfer budget
    • Youri Tielmans - 15 million
    • Kenedy - Loan
    • Pavel Savitskiy - Free Transfer (at the end of his transfer during January Transfer Window)
    I reduced the transfer budget in order to increase the wage budget
    Last edited by Phikayor; 28/04/2015 at 03:26 AM.

3. LINEUP AND TACTICS

Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top-lineup.png
    I currently have two tactics the 4-2-3-1 as my main tactic and a 4-4-1-1 (both custom tactics) as a back up, he difference is that on the 4-4-1-1 i play on the counter but i also use that mentality with the 4-2-3-1

Due to Injuries to Perisic and Calgiiuri, De Bruyne is been forced to play on the wings that's for now that is.

PRE-SEASON

Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top-preseason.png
    The Team had a good pre-season with only one loss to Lazio

4. MONTHLY UPDATE

Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top-first-two-months.png

We begun the season with a 2-1 loss to BMG but have all of our matches since then with our best performance resulting in a 4-0 win over Stuttgart where Kevin De Bruyne scored a hattrick due to this performances we are surprisingly on top of the table with quite the defensive record.

COMPETITIONS UPDATE
    So far we are topping our group in the Euro Cup and also the Bundesliga.

Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top-euro-cup.png Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top-table-month-1.png

INJURIES UPDATE
    Wolfsburg (Die Wolf) Journey to the Top-injuries.png

So far Perisic has resumed light training with the team while Ochs, Caligiuri and sadly Lord Bendnter are out injured

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO