Swansea City - The Start of Another Manager?

1. Swansea City - The Start of Another Manager?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swansea-City-2014-Logo-Wallpaper.jpg
Views:	5551
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	835720

This is it... My springboard... My career... Could it start... Oh wait, I forgot to tell you my name and what I do

My name is Santiago Frederisco, and I am the new manager of Swansea City. My past... was interesting. I was a young 16 year old, training in my boyhood club, Boca U18s, when someone, I can't remember who, two-footed me right on the shin. It was tragic... The doctor told me I would never play football again.

"Never play football again."

Then, I believed that if I can't play, I can manage. I worked my way up, and here I am today, 7 years later, with a Continental C licence. I felt so proud when I received the certificate from the FA. They said that now you could take a job in the "World's Best League", (I think it's La Liga...) the Barclays Premier League. On the 24th of June 2014, however, Garry Monk, of Swansea City stood down as Swansea manager. I thought I would go for it, and I got it, to my surprise, I did.

"So proud..."

So now I stand here as the Swansea City manager, standing outside the Liberty Stadium, just about to have talks with Huw Jenkins. Well, hope to see you in a few days to announce purchases!

2. Can't wait for more!!!

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	Swansea-City-2014-Logo-Wallpaper.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	835796

Match 1 - Vs Swansea U21s

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swansea v Swansea Under 21s_ Overview Overview.png
Views:	482
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	835800

Good start, at least! I tried my own tactic today, it seemed to work, but we have harder tests down the road, like Manchester United on the 1st game of the season!

4. Ill be following matey

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO