Like Tree29Likes

[PLAYER] The Left Foot From Alsace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by PatrickLFC View Post
    Is that guy the same regen from Paris? If it is he's lost his 20 stats!

It is, picked up a 3 and 4 month injury, hit him hard.. still managed 50 blooming caps for France!!
    PatrickLFC likes this.

2. Cracking story mate! That regen is sick! I neverrrr get any regens any were near as good as that!

3. Good career so far dude, if you ask me he is a little to good to be spending most of his career in Ligue 2, I hope you finally get a good break at Etienne! And yes that Regen is ridiculous, I am lucky if any of mine ever end up being anywhere near as good as Heskey lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by JamesScott2908 View Post
    Cracking story mate! That regen is sick! I neverrrr get any regens any were near as good as that!
    Cheers, thanks for following!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullardinho View Post
    Good career so far dude, if you ask me he is a little to good to be spending most of his career in Ligue 2, I hope you finally get a good break at Etienne! And yes that Regen is ridiculous, I am lucky if any of mine ever end up being anywhere near as good as Heskey lol
    What's wrong with that?

PatrickLFC likes this.

5. What's wrong with that?

[/QUOTE]

I've seen over weight 50 year old men, with a hang over and an addiction to Mayfair Smooth, who turn up on a Sunday to the mud hole that is my teams home ground, for no other reason than to escape their wife and kids for a few hours a week who have better tekkers then Emile Heskey.. he is a legend though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO