C Fai Nkoulou Matip Nyom
    Choupo Moting Mbia Ngando Nkoudou
    Tawamba
    Aboubakar

Cameroon 2 - Italy 1
    Ngando (42) Balotelli (20)
    Tawamba (107)

2. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    He did all the things an english manager dreams of...

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	Valencia v Dortmund_ Pitch Full.png
Views:	1193
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	1057523

I am with Dortmund...d

4. Literally playing football (American) here:

FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-1231231231.jpg

Surprise:
    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-123213414532141.jpg

5. I'd be checking his paperwork responding to post #45 there is no way he's 19

6. Lol sign of the times, cheeky prick i'm Man Utd btw
    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-ngolo-kant%C3%A9_-contract-contract-offer.png,

7. FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-5f2e6a4e2d931c9c8e196cc187455324.png
    This may not be funny but I think it's kinda random to see fellow Icelanders hitting the bigtime! Hope they fare better than those bankers a few years ago..

8. FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-team-tournament.png

Not funny or anything, but on these pages where you see a Team of the Week, Team of the Tournament or Team of the Season, there should be a button to say "Scout all of them" and they'll just be added to the list of players that your scout will go watch and report back on.
    Last edited by rocheyb; 11/07/2016 at 03:11 AM.
    frakkland likes this.

9. My brother had the weirdest thing I've ever seen on FM/CM once- a guy got injured due to getting bitten by his pet dog.
    inky#22 likes this.

10. WTF!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-20160629150817_1.jpg   FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-20160623233040_1.jpg  

11. Quote Originally Posted by redtilimdead View Post
    My brother had the weirdest thing I've ever seen on FM/CM once- a guy got injured due to getting bitten by his pet dog.
    That cant be true. On which version?

12. FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-weird-fm-image.png Anyone seen this before??

13. Let Us Pray (presumably while the women are cooking, or something)...

FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-christian-brothers.png

Perhaps he's Plymouth Brethren.
    Moogu and ChivuStoica like this.

14. FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-screen-shot-2016-07-19-21.10.17.png

John Terry player/manager for almost whole season. Kept playing himself and was playing so poorly.
    ChivuStoica likes this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by matthart69 View Post
    Attachment 1067033 Anyone seen this before??
    Yeah, it's automatic (pretty sure) with anyone playing with January update. Happens with next 2 world cups, 2018/22. With all the controversy ect they added this to the game.

16. FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-screen-shot-2016-07-27-02.26.47.png

101% attendance is impressive if probably unsafe

17. FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-colour-clash.jpg
    Major kit clash
    LeeFox1988 likes this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by matthart69 View Post
    Attachment 1070045
    Major kit clash
    15 seconds in to the match and Kompany already looking tired lol
    HomerPimpson likes this.

19. More of a bug kinda screen shots, but here's my CL playoff opponent, apparently we only have 1 game against eachother and the other game they're joining my league for 1 match...makes sense
    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-bug-schedule.jpg

And here's a bug of my player having been trained to develope his weaker foot... apparently its become his PPM now, bottom right!
    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-bug-ppm.jpg
    Moogu likes this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by zindrinho View Post
    More of a bug kinda screen shots, but here's my CL playoff opponent, apparently we only have 1 game against eachother and the other game they're joining my league for 1 match...makes sense
    Attachment 1070183

And here's a bug of my player having been trained to develope his weaker foot... apparently its become his PPM now, bottom right!
    Attachment 1070184
    Second isn't a bug mate. I've got one of my guys to have that PPM now, not sure if his weak foot rating has gone up, not checked

21. well something's wrong, I set him and another player to develop weaker foot on the same day, both were doing it really well but only 1 of them got better at using his weaker foot, and also did not get that PPM.
    Lundemo from my pic here did not develop his weaker foot, it was at "weak" before I started too. he did get that PPM. He also dropped 0,4 points on all skills right after training was over. Probably just random it happened now but I'm kinda pissed! 6 months training wasted, unless he did get better and I just cant see it..

22. Quote Originally Posted by zindrinho View Post
    well something's wrong, I set him and another player to develop weaker foot on the same day, both were doing it really well but only 1 of them got better at using his weaker foot, and also did not get that PPM.
    Lundemo from my pic here did not develop his weaker foot, it was at "weak" before I started too. he did get that PPM. He also dropped 0,4 points on all skills right after training was over. Probably just random it happened now but I'm kinda pissed! 6 months training wasted, unless he did get better and I just cant see it..
    This one is supposed to work over time. As time goes on his weak foot rating should improve slowly
    zindrinho likes this.

23. That's brilliant, good to hear! I've been getting a little worried I see so many "glitches" or small bugs in the game on the 3rd season already. Glad this wont be one of them!
    Average Joe likes this.

24. Some of my players clearly forgot their shooting boots...
    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-20160807004354_1.jpg
    HomerPimpson likes this.

25. Quote Originally Posted by zindrinho View Post
    More of a bug kinda screen shots, but here's my CL playoff opponent, apparently we only have 1 game against eachother and the other game they're joining my league for 1 match...makes sense
    Attachment 1070183

Attachment 1070184
    lol at that PPM!!!!!

26. This is why I hired this guy... comes up with the most brilliant ideas I could have never came up with myself...
    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-20160829185527_1.jpg

27. An interesting shot...is that really possible?

FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-lol.jpg

28. Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    An interesting shot...is that really possible?

Attachment 1075584
    If you are Roberto Carlos (from 1997)
    Moogu likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    An interesting shot...is that really possible?

Attachment 1075584
    Must have been a windy day.

30. So we need planning permission to LOSE 160 seats?!

FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-stadium.png
    Average Joe likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So we need planning permission to LOSE 160 seats?!

It's turning the seats in to double wide seats Mike, for the fatsos

32. Serves you right for managing a shit team

33. Perfect name for a footballer...
    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-kick-end_-overview-profile.png

34. Quote Originally Posted by jonese2 View Post
    Perfect name for a footballer...
    Attachment 1077076
    I think his brother Tight plays for the Chicago Bears.

35. Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun (gaming News/Reviews website), in a news item about the upcoming Football Manager 2017:

"I suppose now is as good a time as any to bring up my grievance with the FM series which is the fact that you're not actually managing a football at all; you're managing a team of players who play with the football. You don't get to have six-monthly reviews with the ball and say "people have complained that you're too spherical and that makes you hard to work with" and then check back in half a year later to see if the situation has improved."

Made me laugh, anyway.
    Last edited by rocheyb; 10/09/2016 at 01:59 AM.
    Lippo255 and Telstar like this.

36. FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-jc.jpg

37. I love this game

FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread-d365073ed7.png

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO