Like Tree324Likes

Post your frustration/rage

1. I'm late to the FM16 party (or is wake more apt?) because I thought FM14 was so bad that I gave up for a couple of years. I missed it and tried the 17 demo, and it was just awful, so tried 16.

1.So far I've listed a player for loan, accepted offers then have him demand a transfer because I didn't include him in my Champions League squad.
    2.Whenever I try to buy a player, I'm expected to pay 4 times his value, but I've just had an offer of quarter the value of a potential 4.5 star full back. I then had him complain that I didn't let him move. At the same time I got an offer of half the value of an experienced international full back.
    3.I'm playing with wingers who refuse to cross the ball. It's always stop, cut back for a midfielder to kick it off the closest defender. Before anyone says crap wingers, they are 14 for crossing. I think pretty much anytime they cross, I've scored, but they refuse to do it even when in yards of space.
    4.I've just completed a game where I had FOURTEEN shots blocked.
    5.I played 6 Champions League qualifying matches and had first half red cards in 3 of those games despite not being on hard tackling.

2. Upload new logo!

Hey guys, please help!

I have in graphics folder with all logos on the world, but in that folder i don't have some logo from my amateur league in Montenegro. I download that logo from internet in png (make left, right, small and normal) rename on Unique ID of that club, type on config in every folder, and i can't see that logo on my club in the game.
    Please if someone know that problem and how can i upload some logo, please help me!

Thank you!

3. Lost to Dinamo Kiev with Sha Donetsk 5:0, good thing is that I save and relaod .

4. Post your frustration/rage-9jdzpua.png

5. This game is STUPID

This game is fucking STUPID. I fucking dominate the game by all the sector, but still i can't fucking score. And then they're just cross the ball in, bam, easy. Set pieces, 110% goal. Like we have maybe just 30% chance of scoring from set pieces or cross, but they're like 80%. I don't know wtf is wrong with this game. I mean, why!!!

And also i had once when the opponents ONLY scores from cross and penalty, no "playstyle" at all. And their players are shit, how the fuck is that happen.

And, again, it happen recently. I play again team from the lower divison, and, trust me, they're shit teams. And yes, i lose. By what? By a early set piece goal, and a fucking spectacular long shot from guy who just have 5 long shot in his attributes. Amazing.

I uninstalled it after that. I'm done with this game.

6. My friend, there is no need to be upset.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

7. I really don't want to be the 'why i lose, my tactics are the same sinc 8 months' guy, i can fully accept the upsets that sometimes happen in the game, but sometimes the opposition's performaces really kill me. Recently I have a save with milan in fm17, everything's going well, got pretty solid defence with musacchio and romagnoli, kucka playing bwm - defend in front of them, conceding avg 4-6 shots per game (8-10 against bigger teams). And then comes frosinone away, everything goes well, tough match in january, except one thing: They have a single striker with like 12 finishing, 12 off the ball, 9 composure, 13 acceleration, 13 strength and 4 goals scored so far in the season, 6.46 avg rating. His stats against my team in this match: 11 shots, 7 on goal, 3 goals... How the fck? I had like slightly deeper defensive line, had kucka (and after one goal also romagnoli) man mark him, had all the team talks (also individually), to concentrate, tighten up, dont be complacent etc, and they simply cant hold him back, the striker like beats our 2-3 defenders on him every fckn time a cross arrives, and plays like fckn henry or shearer, having shots from all over our third easily, making 6 successful dribbles with the dribbling attribute of 9 (9!!!!), and ends up scoring 3 goals, 9.4 rating, and winning the game for his team 3-2. I mean srsly, then why the fcking tactics, why the team talk, why the attributes, or anything, when the game engine decides that a striker not good enough for serie B goes full Van Basten against you, and you lose the game, no matter what the heck you adjust?

8. Italian leagues vanishing in season 8

I was playing and sharing with my friends a cool San Marino challenge, just for fun.

And.....I got stopped at season 8 because all italian leagues vanished or got canceled. I dont know, maybe a war happened in Italy, maybe Brexit happened in Italy. But I know I am not happy after giving so many hours into a save and have it broken like this.....

If you want to see it I have it recorded on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alNe...ature=youtu.be

Anyone else has seen this happening?
    Is it happening because we add Serie D in Italy? Is it that? Because that was the only thing I added to the core game.

Any ideas?
    I was having great fun and could restart the save but......I need a bit of trust or at least I want to understand what happened.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Azkaban999 View Post
    This game is fucking STUPID. I fucking dominate the game by all the sector, but still i can't fucking score. And then they're just cross the ball in, bam, easy. Set pieces, 110% goal. Like we have maybe just 30% chance of scoring from set pieces or cross, but they're like 80%. I don't know wtf is wrong with this game. I mean, why!!!

And also i had once when the opponents ONLY scores from cross and penalty, no "playstyle" at all. And their players are shit, how the fuck is that happen.

And, again, it happen recently. I play again team from the lower divison, and, trust me, they're shit teams. And yes, i lose. By what? By a early set piece goal, and a fucking spectacular long shot from guy who just have 5 long shot in his attributes. Amazing.

I uninstalled it after that. I'm done with this game.
    If you want a good tactic that will work well, just send me a message or something and I will give you one.
    And believe me, I have a couple ones You will have fun with the game
    I can also give you a couple tips which will make things easy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by petb626 View Post
    I really don't want to be the 'why i lose, my tactics are the same sinc 8 months' guy, i can fully accept the upsets that sometimes happen in the game, but sometimes the opposition's performaces really kill me. Recently I have a save with milan in fm17, everything's going well, got pretty solid defence with musacchio and romagnoli, kucka playing bwm - defend in front of them, conceding avg 4-6 shots per game (8-10 against bigger teams). And then comes frosinone away, everything goes well, tough match in january, except one thing: They have a single striker with like 12 finishing, 12 off the ball, 9 composure, 13 acceleration, 13 strength and 4 goals scored so far in the season, 6.46 avg rating. His stats against my team in this match: 11 shots, 7 on goal, 3 goals... How the fck? I had like slightly deeper defensive line, had kucka (and after one goal also romagnoli) man mark him, had all the team talks (also individually), to concentrate, tighten up, dont be complacent etc, and they simply cant hold him back, the striker like beats our 2-3 defenders on him every fckn time a cross arrives, and plays like fckn henry or shearer, having shots from all over our third easily, making 6 successful dribbles with the dribbling attribute of 9 (9!!!!), and ends up scoring 3 goals, 9.4 rating, and winning the game for his team 3-2. I mean srsly, then why the fcking tactics, why the team talk, why the attributes, or anything, when the game engine decides that a striker not good enough for serie B goes full Van Basten against you, and you lose the game, no matter what the heck you adjust?
    This sometimes happens in real life.
    Granted, it will not happen every single day, but we all have our glory days.
    I still play futsal or 5vs5 in real life. Tough I am a lousy player, I do once in a year score like 5 or 6 goals in a match. And all my atributes would be way bellow those of my colleagues Still, shit happens. That´s fairly realistic. When you have the basic skills, there are those days when your body just gets to Nirvana or wherever and it seems you can always get the ball, hold it and place your shot through any opening.

I could also give you examples of real life players who did this kind of stuff in important games.
    I am Portuguese and out of the blue I remember a striker who played for Sporting and he would never score. Then one day he unbelievably scores 3.....never to score again. It happens

+ Reply to Thread