Like Tree324Likes

Post your frustration/rage

1. I'm late to the FM16 party (or is wake more apt?) because I thought FM14 was so bad that I gave up for a couple of years. I missed it and tried the 17 demo, and it was just awful, so tried 16.

1.So far I've listed a player for loan, accepted offers then have him demand a transfer because I didn't include him in my Champions League squad.
    2.Whenever I try to buy a player, I'm expected to pay 4 times his value, but I've just had an offer of quarter the value of a potential 4.5 star full back. I then had him complain that I didn't let him move. At the same time I got an offer of half the value of an experienced international full back.
    3.I'm playing with wingers who refuse to cross the ball. It's always stop, cut back for a midfielder to kick it off the closest defender. Before anyone says crap wingers, they are 14 for crossing. I think pretty much anytime they cross, I've scored, but they refuse to do it even when in yards of space.
    4.I've just completed a game where I had FOURTEEN shots blocked.
    5.I played 6 Champions League qualifying matches and had first half red cards in 3 of those games despite not being on hard tackling.

2. Upload new logo!

Hey guys, please help!

I have in graphics folder with all logos on the world, but in that folder i don't have some logo from my amateur league in Montenegro. I download that logo from internet in png (make left, right, small and normal) rename on Unique ID of that club, type on config in every folder, and i can't see that logo on my club in the game.
    Please if someone know that problem and how can i upload some logo, please help me!

Thank you!

3. Lost to Dinamo Kiev with Sha Donetsk 5:0, good thing is that I save and relaod .

4. Post your frustration/rage-9jdzpua.png

5. This game is STUPID

This game is fucking STUPID. I fucking dominate the game by all the sector, but still i can't fucking score. And then they're just cross the ball in, bam, easy. Set pieces, 110% goal. Like we have maybe just 30% chance of scoring from set pieces or cross, but they're like 80%. I don't know wtf is wrong with this game. I mean, why!!!

And also i had once when the opponents ONLY scores from cross and penalty, no "playstyle" at all. And their players are shit, how the fuck is that happen.

And, again, it happen recently. I play again team from the lower divison, and, trust me, they're shit teams. And yes, i lose. By what? By a early set piece goal, and a fucking spectacular long shot from guy who just have 5 long shot in his attributes. Amazing.

I uninstalled it after that. I'm done with this game.

6. My friend, there is no need to be upset.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread