Like Tree324Likes

Post your frustration/rage

  1. Post your frustration/rage

    Use this thread to post and rage or frustration you may have. And last minute goals, red cards, players being stupid, post it all here.

    (please dont swear at or insult other members)

    Ive just had my first rage at conceeding a last minute penalty to last place which means we lost out on the title
    Subtle and amandaYutzy like this.

  2. Got FM'd in a game against Leverkusen where they scored with their first 2 shots of the game, despite us dominating every other area.

    On the plus side though, we were able to go to Leverkusen away as Newcastle and dominate them in the first place, which is pretty nice.
    Death Ball likes this.

  3. I haven't got the dam game yet QQ


    (not that I'm salty about it or anything)
    Brendn, Subtle, richieefc and 1 others like this.

  4. You cannot give your manager a beard like seriously what the fuck! that is game breaking right there!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    You cannot give your manager a beard like seriously what the fuck! that is game breaking right there!
    It's the shitty match engine's fault! SI conspired to fix the match engine by not allowing beards!
    Brendn and epic terrorist like this.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    You cannot give your manager a beard like seriously what the fuck! that is game breaking right there!
    My biggest issue by far.
    epic terrorist and ajbhat1990 like this.

  7. Games too easy. I won the quadruple with Barcelona already
    Grantty likes this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by callamity View Post
    Games too easy. I won the quadruple with Barcelona already
    You really like the challenge then, huh?

    Defenders getting around 150% too many yellow cards when compared to midfielders is a huge turn-off right now.

  9. Defenders run away from the ball again, once the opposition get a cross in then its usually a goal as far as I can tell its got similar bugs to Fm15 early releases.
    champen likes this.

  10. First thing I'm going to do when I get my editor is deleting Mike fucking Dean from db.

  11. Click image for larger version

Name:	378120_2015-11-01_00005.png
Views:	3513
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	969689

    Kinda frustrating, Liverpool fans upset with Lovren leaving...


  12. too many off target shots

  13. Like all FM's pre update/on beta, almost impossible to sell players unless they're your key ones. Game seems to take ages to process, even though I have the same star ratings for speed and performance on my laptop as I did on fm15. Also tried create a club for despite filling out the name and stadium fields etc I couldn't actually pick any players so had to give up! Injuries and cards also a bit of an issue but what's new?

  14. Post your frustration/rage-newcastle-v-southampton_-pitch-split.png
    damola3 likes this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by callamity View Post
    Ahhh, so much bullshit in one game. Love it!
    damola3 and SLB4everPT like this.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Muzstafa View Post
    Like all FM's pre update/on beta, almost impossible to sell players unless they're your key ones. Game seems to take ages to process, even though I have the same star ratings for speed and performance on my laptop as I did on fm15. Also tried create a club for despite filling out the name and stadium fields etc I couldn't actually pick any players so had to give up! Injuries and cards also a bit of an issue but what's new?
    It's not like it's hard to offload overpaid, shit players like Anderson in real life.... As FM becomes more complex, the system requirements will increase. That's just technology. Are you having issues with fantasy draft? What sort of issues are there with cards and injuries?

  17. Luke Shaw is acting like a little bitch in my save at the moment. First he doesn't handle criticism after a really shit game and makes a lot of fuss (he wasn't singled out or anything). Then he demands a move to Chelsea late in January when there isn't even a bid on the table.

  18. Death Ball's Avatar Death Ball
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    Ahhh, so much bullshit in one game. Love it!
    Surely not as much as Di Matteo did for three consecutive matches in certain competition some seasons ago.
    ninjaskill likes this.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    Attachment 969689

    Kinda frustrating, Liverpool fans upset with Lovren leaving...

    How much did you get for him?

  20. Half of these are really weird chips/lofted passes and I cannot for the life of me get my fullbacks to stop making them. They might generally work but they're seriously screwing with my shape.



  21. Just took over at Celtic in December of the first season, where we were 6 points behind Aberdeen and the game is absolutely unplayable. We stayed behind them until they eventually won the league. Every player is inconsistent and I've had to change my tactics 7 times, with all of them shite. Is this meant to happen during the BETA era, or am I missing something here? I've been playing FM for 6 years now and this is the first time I've experienced such a frustrating time.

  22. The game, is brilliant! But...My laptop runs games like Arma completely fine, higher graphics settings with no lag,

    Yet I have to have the FM match engine set on Medium just to reduce lag?

    How is this possible? Im awful with the ins and outs of a laptop/computer so any advice is much appreciated!!!!

  23. Im having problems searching for players in the scouting screen, whenever I scroll down and click someone, then go back it returns to the top of the search list again, which is annoying when just generally searching through everyone. Anyone else got this problem and know how to get round it?

  24. Cannot view Attributes and Attribute Analysis at the same time
    Subtle and carlhedley like this.

  25. Post your frustration/rage-offside.png
    Yeah, obviously offside.
    Muzstafa, Mahoney85 and SLB4everPT like this.

  26. FA Cup semi-final against Liverpool on a Sunday, then CL semi-final against PSG on Tuesday, followed by an EPL match away to Liverpool on Thursday, and finally Chelsea - ON SATURDAY.

    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SI?

    Is this a bug...?
    Last edited by c0nk3r; 02/11/2015 at 04:02 PM.

  27. Did someone put an extra 0 on the end on the through balls/long passes value or something?

    This is my centreback who has short passing, slowest tempo, play out of defence, less risky passes and loads of options around him. He seems obsessed with playing long balls forward.

    Muzstafa likes this.

  28. 3 things that gets to me Alot.
    1. Injuries are far too rampant and LONG. I mean if was just a tad bit shorter that would be OK.
    2. Complacency hits without warning and basically u can't do no shit. Need to have some option so we can rally the players. Not just watch em crumble. I might be wrong but if someone found a way to reduce complacency do share pls.
    3. Away games are so difficult to play especially against weaker teams. Yeah u heard me weaker teams. It's just a rant. But anyone with any idea how we go about combating this?

  29. @subtle. Hi bud, check your defenders ppm. He might have that ppm to do long passes.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    2. Complacency hits without warning and basically u can't do no shit. Need to have some option so we can rally the players. Not just watch em crumble. I might be wrong but if someone found a way to reduce complacency do share pls.
    Don't let them get complacent in the first place? Don't over-praise players. Remind them of their expectations. It's dead simple if you use the team talk feedback screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    3. Away games are so difficult to play especially against weaker teams. Yeah u heard me weaker teams. It's just a rant. But anyone with any idea how we go about combating this?
    Watch games to see why. The general issue is that you are too attacking, but that's only generally what happens.

  31. Basically it's not a dominating game for my side. Usually it's a 50 50 in possession and even shots taken. If my team is too attacking which is how my team is set up anyway, should I be going turtle then? And if I'm too attacking why is the game even in those areas I have given above? It's not like I'm attacking all the time then all the sudden I was hit with a counter and they scored. Some would be like a 3 1 lost with all 3 coming from they attack build up not a lost of ball when I was attacking!

    Yeah I will try out the less praising and see what happens regarding the complacency issue.

    All in all thanks

  32. Basically it's not a dominating game for my side. Usually it's a 50 50 in possession and even shots taken. If my team is too attacking which is how my team is set up anyway, should I be going turtle then? And if I'm too attacking why is the game even in those areas I have given above? It's not like I'm attacking all the time then all the sudden I was hit with a counter and they scored. Some would be like a 3 1 lost with all 3 coming from an attack build up not a lost of ball resulting from my failed attacked

    Yeah I will try out the less praising and see what happens regarding the complacency issue.

    All in all thanks

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    Basically it's not a dominating game for my side. Usually it's a 50 50 in possession and even shots taken. If my team is too attacking which is how my team is set up anyway, should I be going turtle then? And if I'm too attacking why is the game even in those areas I have given above? It's not like I'm attacking all the time then all the sudden I was hit with a counter and they scored. Some would be like a 3 1 lost with all 3 coming from they attack build up not a lost of ball when I was attacking!

    Yeah I will try out the less praising and see what happens regarding the complacency issue.

    All in all thanks
    I didn't say you were too attacking. I said that it is generally the issue. I have no idea. You got a general answer when you posted a vague question. If you start a thread and provide a lot more info or the PKM, you can be advised.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    @subtle. Hi bud, check your defenders ppm. He might have that ppm to do long passes.
    I did mate, and I've tried the same thing with a defender whose only ppm is short simple passes. Same thing happens. I've managed to mitigate it somewhat by having the team set to narrow but even then he's still often playing the same ball through the middle. It's bizaree!

  35. Derby players please stop getting injured and actually listen to what I think as a manager! Butterfield does not deserve a spot in the team if he performs poorly!
    awalker14 likes this.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Subtle View Post
    Did someone put an extra 0 on the end on the through balls/long passes value or something?

    This is my centreback who has short passing, slowest tempo, play out of defence, less risky passes and loads of options around him. He seems obsessed with playing long balls forward.


    Hello mate, these may seem like stupid questions but i will ask them anyway haha.

    Do you watch the matches? Can you view the situations the players are in when they play these passes?

    Do they have poor composure and end up just booting the ball because they shit themselves?

    My defenders used to do this but changing them to short passing solved it for me.

    Can we see your tactics?

    From your screenshot it seems the further up the pitch your defenders are the passes become shorter. Is there too big a gap between your defenders and midfielders in this case. Even though you tell them to short pass there may be no option for them too?

    I posted on here the other day how i was struggling like hell in my game. I read a few things posted by WJ and other players problems and compared it to mine. It helped me a ton and now i seem to have created a tactic that suits my team so well. In my first 18 games i won 4, drew 3 and lost 11. After this 18th game i managed to find the tactic that worked and now over the last 15 games i have won 8, drawn 5 and only lost 2. And for me it really was only a simple fix.

    I may sound like im telling you to suck eggs but honestly just watch what your defenders do which cause them to do this. A remedy is probably really simple it just needs to be recognised. It took me 18 bloody games haha
    awalker14 and Shyftyy like this.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by cheeks View Post
    Hello mate, these may seem like stupid questions but i will ask them anyway haha.

    Do you watch the matches? Can you view the situations the players are in when they play these passes?

    Do they have poor composure and end up just booting the ball because they shit themselves?

    My defenders used to do this but changing them to short passing solved it for me.

    Can we see your tactics?

    From your screenshot it seems the further up the pitch your defenders are the passes become shorter. Is there too big a gap between your defenders and midfielders in this case. Even though you tell them to short pass there may be no option for them too?

    I posted on here the other day how i was struggling like hell in my game. I read a few things posted by WJ and other players problems and compared it to mine. It helped me a ton and now i seem to have created a tactic that suits my team so well. In my first 18 games i won 4, drew 3 and lost 11. After this 18th game i managed to find the tactic that worked and now over the last 15 games i have won 8, drawn 5 and only lost 2. And for me it really was only a simple fix.

    I may sound like im telling you to suck eggs but honestly just watch what your defenders do which cause them to do this. A remedy is probably really simple it just needs to be recognised. It took me 18 bloody games haha

    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    What I'm going to do is do a quick run through with Barca, and see if the problems reoccur. That should allow me to isolate the issue a bit more (assuming it's got to be player, engine or tactic).

    I do watch the matches (been watching a lot of games on full recently trying to figure it out) and in general the players do have options. If it turns out not to be a personnel issue, I will post some more detailed screens.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Derby players please stop getting injured and actually listen to what I think as a manager! Butterfield does not deserve a spot in the team if he performs poorly!
    Since this post I've gone on to hit 5th place in the Championship coming up to Christmas. The players are singing and they're a great bunch now that we've gotten through some under performing months and injury woes have finally cleaned up! Still conceding silly goals though but hey they're working through it under me with 2 sets of tactics and we're definitely in with a shot for promotion!

    Just ended Ipswich's 12 game unbeaten streak at their stadium, 3-1! It was a magnificent game and my players playing excellently!

    I actually feel like I'm managing Derby as they are in real life right now, slumping to poor defeats in the beginning of the season but rising to meet expectations mid season!
    Last edited by Dazu; 04/11/2015 at 02:10 AM.

  39. Great to hear that dazu

    Subtle, yeah mate cheeks does point out some good situations. I do play a short passing game and there are times I see my players booting the ball out 30 yards to the striker or winger. Lucky me this hoofing are not done by my DC. Oh BTW try clear balls to the flanks. If u add this and your DC does more clearing to the flanks then u know they are under pressure that's why they are knocking em long. Another question are u playing your DC as ball playing defender? Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Keith Ang; 04/11/2015 at 12:47 PM.

  40. Thanks wj for the input. I know u don't have the answer or precise answer but your opinion is good enough even in general. Sometimes when u attempt to find the "perfect" tactics we tend to lose sight of the clearer things. Hence we need ppl like you to give us a set back birds eye view of the problem. And if Ya wondering, yes your opinions and suggestions did help out. I mean I'm not breezing thru but it's alot easier now in those situations.
    Ok here is another question wj, I have 2 formation that I play. First formation i wanted them to be middle neither too expressive nor to rigid. 2nd formation I want em to be more discipline. Hence ofc I select the necessary team instructions for the respective formation. Now my questions is that
    1. The formation that I want em to be playing right in between expressive and discipline , they tend to do better when I select the option that allows them to play with more flair
    2. 2nd formation I wanted them to play with more disciplined instead they played better when I don't select that option.
    Any ideas on why?
    Lastly is there a way or how do u setup a team instructions to play at a lower tempo. So far I failed miserably unlike in fm15.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Keith Ang; 04/11/2015 at 12:45 PM.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by Subtle View Post
    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    What I'm going to do is do a quick run through with Barca, and see if the problems reoccur. That should allow me to isolate the issue a bit more (assuming it's got to be player, engine or tactic).

    I do watch the matches (been watching a lot of games on full recently trying to figure it out) and in general the players do have options. If it turns out not to be a personnel issue, I will post some more detailed screens.


    Hello mate, how did the run through go?

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    Thanks wj for the input. I know u don't have the answer or precise answer but your opinion is good enough even in general. Sometimes when u attempt to find the "perfect" tactics we tend to lose sight of the clearer things. Hence we need ppl like you to give us a set back birds eye view of the problem. And if Ya wondering, yes your opinions and suggestions did help out. I mean I'm not breezing thru but it's alot easier now in those situations.
    Ok here is another question wj, I have 2 formation that I play. First formation i wanted them to be middle neither too expressive nor to rigid. 2nd formation I want em to be more discipline. Hence ofc I select the necessary team instructions for the respective formation. Now my questions is that
    1. The formation that I want em to be playing right in between expressive and discipline , they tend to do better when I select the option that allows them to play with more flair
    2. 2nd formation I wanted them to play with more instead they played better when it's I don't select that option.
    Any ideas on why?
    Lastly is there a way or how do u setup a team instructions to play at a lower tempo. So far I failed miserably unlike in fm15.
    Thanks in advance
    It's really better to create a separate thread for your questions.

  43. Alright, thanks again wj.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by cheeks View Post
    Hello mate, how did the run through go?
    The only constant I can really find so far is playing a variant of 4-6-0. The AI seems to identify these balls down the channel as killer passes when you play with inside forwards and an am, because of all the space it leaves behind their back 4. Having looked at it closely, players from all around the pitch are absolutely obsessed with playing the same ball into the channel for the IF. When I played an actual striker, a lot of those balls disappeared so I'm guessing it's either something to do with that being seen as a killer ball in those situations or as a way to try and keep possession when under pressure.

    Will look into it more tonight then report back.

  45. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Subtle View Post
    The only constant I can really find so far is playing a variant of 4-6-0. The AI seems to identify these balls down the channel as killer passes when you play with inside forwards and an am, because of all the space it leaves behind their back 4. Having looked at it closely, players from all around the pitch are absolutely obsessed with playing the same ball into the channel for the IF. When I played an actual striker, a lot of those balls disappeared so I'm guessing it's either something to do with that being seen as a killer ball in those situations or as a way to try and keep possession when under pressure.

    Will look into it more tonight then report back.
    could well be some dodgy decision making. bear in mind there are likely to be updates by released if not before.

  46. Subtle, looks like the AI is made to find players with either less marked or with lots of space. And basically the pocket in the channel looks more like it.
    First try your original formation against a team that plays only 1 dmc or no dmc.
    2. Don't remember your formation or u didn't mention it but are u playing with a dmc? How is your midfield centres functions and roles like?
    Lastly it could be like what Mike said. It's a bug in the ai and they might just patch it on launch day.
    Subtle likes this.

  47. Every fucking time you play online and the game always fucking crashes for the host and you always end up losing every fucking game you've already won

  48. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    could well be some dodgy decision making. bear in mind there are likely to be updates by released if not before.
    Hey it's better than when I tried to play it in FM14 beta and every time the left centreback got the ball he would immediately launch it the full length of the pitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Ang View Post
    Subtle, looks like the AI is made to find players with either less marked or with lots of space. And basically the pocket in the channel looks more like it.
    First try your original formation against a team that plays only 1 dmc or no dmc.
    2. Don't remember your formation or u didn't mention it but are u playing with a dmc? How is your midfield centres functions and roles like?
    Lastly it could be like what Mike said. It's a bug in the ai and they might just patch it on launch day.
    That actually makes lots and lots of sense in this context. It does often happen when I'm playing opponents who press high up, so even though the logical decision to me might seem like a backpass, the AI might see that as much riskier than passing to a winger in loads of space.


    For now I am going to try and play really, really narrow and I will report back.

    Current formation was

    cb-cb
    wb-dm-wb
    cm-cm
    if-am-ram

    although i played around a lot with the roles of the front 3.

  49. DaSiimM's Avatar DaSiimM
    First Team
    After going on a surprising tear with Getafe in the 2021/2022 season, ending up 5th in the Primera, doing great business, improving faciliteis and all dat nice ass shit, I decided to take my NVidia up on its words, and update my driver. Sadly, resulted in FM crashing... Punchline being, I disabled autosave, since I moved so quickly through the season (come on, I was so f***ing exciting!) I've now been thrown back to a month before things started looking good. I last more than half a year. Half a year of some finally hard fought ups and prosperity. Now it's all lost. I'll never be able to beat the likes of Barca, Madrid, Valencia, Atlético, or any other top five team ever again, no mater how many times I decide to reload again. F***!!! F**** this, I'm done, I worked so hard to qualify for the EL, and reaching the finale og the del Rey. Well... guess this is as good a time as any to just jump to the FM16 beta then... Sad though, I was beginning to appreciate the likes of Adrian Torres and co.

  50. Is it just me or is every decent scout Italian? Like 9 out of 10.

    And the few good Brazilian scouts out there wouldn't leave even if their country was on fire.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO