Like Tree66Likes

Post your successes
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Number of things to notice here:
    A) Arsenal had an undefeated season- and amazingly that isn't with me at helm- Carlo Ancelotti engineered that feat. He also won the Champions league over Juventus.
    B) Harry Kane with that inhuman rating.

2. Post your successes-european-champions-cup_-matches-fixtures-results.png

Really close Champions League final....
    yvek likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FrankFizzle View Post

2042 have you met M J. Fox and the Doc yet?

4. Lol.........

Almost coming up to 20 years since last stadium been built - need a bigger one now!

5. is it posible that they name stadium after the manager? happened to me in fm2012 i think

6. Quote Originally Posted by yvek View Post
    is it posible that they name stadium after the manager? happened to me in fm2012 i think
    Yes, it is possible, rare though.

7. Attachment 1057287

Jordan your boys took a hell of a beating....

8. Quote Originally Posted by FrankFizzle View Post
    Attachment 1057217

Christ, that's some achievement. What else have you won in your time with Nuneaton? Love a long term save me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by harryfishy View Post
    Christ, that's some achievement. What else have you won in your time with Nuneaton? Love a long term save me.
    Just pretty much win everything that Im in! Still havent managed to go a season unbeaten in the Prem though. Leverkusen were a poor team but surprised with such a big win!

10. My Brazil team just won the Copa América by this scoreline

Post your successes-sjzbx7p.png

11. In my first year as a manager of Lazio I won Serie A in the last match day.

I need a victory against Atalanta and Juventus doesn't win against Empoli. At half time my team was winning for 3 - 0 so everything depends on Empoli. Finally Juventus only managed a draw and Lazio win Serie A.

It was a great season until last game!!

12. Got Ebsfleet Untied promoted from Vanarama Conference south league to Premier League in 7 seasons. Then in Season 9 won the Premier League, and in Season 11 won the Champions League. Now my team is full of the best players in Europe. It was a fun and long save that I really enjoyed a lot.

13. I play in the Norwegian premiership and have around 194'000 GB pounds in the clubs overall balance but didn't really wanna sell my talents so I asked for a ridiculous price, and City accepted! 6,5million
    Post your successes-dollares.jpg

14. one hell of a save with Arsenal, First year won Premier League on last day, won Champions League vs Bayern and Capital one cup. now in my 2nd season and i just won the Premier League with 3 games to go, have Capital one final vs Southampton soon and FA cup final vs United. Champions league semi vs barcelona now too. Wish me luck!!

15. Post your successes-pep-larciola_-inbox.png

Not quite a tycoon takeover that I had with St Neots in FM15 but this is the closest Ive had to it. Transfer budget was increased from £15million to £35million, with my wage budget increasing from £2.9million to a whopping £5.7million. Im currently only spending £1.9million. Im only 2 years away from getting thw option of building a 2nd new stadium so the new investors come at a great time!
    Moogu likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by FrankFizzle View Post
    Attachment 1063339

Not quite a tycoon takeover that I had with St Neots in FM15 but this is the closest Ive had to it. Transfer budget was increased from £15million to £35million, with my wage budget increasing from £2.9million to a whopping £5.7million. Im currently only spending £1.9million. Im only 2 years away from getting thw option of building a 2nd new stadium so the new investors come at a great time!
    Do you always use the same tactic?

17. Yeah. Although I could probably use any formation with the squad I have! Sign hundreds of players for cheap then sell them on. Leaves me then with money spare for the really talented youngsters like the one for £30million bought from Dortmund:

Post your successes-mathias-steegmann_-overview-attributes.png

18. Quote Originally Posted by FrankFizzle View Post
    Yeah. Although I could probably use any formation with the squad I have! Sign hundreds of players for cheap then sell them on. Leaves me then with money spare for the really talented youngsters like the one for £30million bought from Dortmund:

Attachment 1063622
    What tactic do you use?

- he's insane !!

19. Copied the Annililator (sic) from here and modified it slightly. Yeah, from FM11 to FM16 without a doubt the best regen Ive seen at that age. Snip at £30million.

20. First season I ended 3rd in Norwegian premier division, the last place that qualifies for Europa-cup
    This is how 2nd season ended.
    Post your successes-2ndseason.jpg

3rd season will start with Europa-league knockout 1st round! Beat Leicester 3-1 away in the last match, pretty proud!

21. nice season zindrinho.
    I also finished 3rd my first season and was runner-up in Cup.

2nd season just finished
    Europa League results
    v Jeunesse Esch (7-1agg)
    v Lech Poznan (4-3agg)
    v FC Twente (2-1agg)
    v FC Kobenhaven (2-4agg)

Post your successes-fda2c4924a9eef82f52269f923e63599.png

22. After finally succumbing to the urge to get back into FM16 I started a new save as a created club in League 2.

It's the end of October in my first season and I'm not doing too badly:

Post your successes-league_october.jpg

If anyone is interested I'm doing a career blog type thing here: https://bbassic.wordpress.com/2016/0...-glory-part-1/
    HomerPimpson likes this.

23. Post your successes-screen-shot-2016-07-21-17.15.24.png

Man Utd - Memphis Depay on a good run of form.
    HomerPimpson likes this.

24. My success was the first 8 rounds of the season, starting with a media prediction of last place:

Post your successes-20160815162729_1.jpg

My frustration is the abysmal drop in form that followed, for seemingly no reason (same tactic and everything).

Post your successes-20160815162729_2.jpg
    HomerPimpson likes this.

25. Just played against Man Utd. My beastly tackling tactics injured their right back in the 12th minute and for some reason they did not sub him so I played against 10 men rest of the match
    HomerPimpson likes this.

26. I built a second new stadium in my FM14 Spurs save, the first one was annoyingly called "New White Hart Lane" but they named the second new one after me calling it the "<Surname> Arena". Proudest moment in FM!

Looks like you're doing a sh1t hot job there mate.
    HomerPimpson likes this.

27. Reaching the Champions League with Schalke, I lost to Atletico but the achievement was massive!

28. All most cought up with my idol SAF.
    Post your successes-game_-_arsenal-gunners-save__-hall-fame-worldwide.png
    HomerPimpson likes this.

29. This is how my team is set up

first team
    Post your successes-arsenal_-players-players.png

u21
    Post your successes-arsenal-under-21s_-squad-players.png

u18
    Post your successes-arsenal-under-18s_-squad-players.png

Staff members
    Post your successes-staff-veiw-one.pngPost your successes-staff-veiw-2.pngPost your successes-staff-veiw-3.png

30. As Arsenal was tied with the archnemesis Tottenham on top of the table 2 rounds before the end of my first season in charge, leading on goal difference. They choke and finish third, we win the league.

Alternatively under frustrations/rage, getting knocked out in the Champions League semi-final by the aforementioned archrival. Luckily they're still Spurs so no matter how on point their game is during the season, they still choke in the end, and as such, got rekt by Real in the final.

Great debut season still, also reached the final in the League Cup and the semi-final in the FA Cup for an overall very solid performance.

31. Trophy Whoarder

First team isn't bad!

U18 team very impressive, just curious but how expensive were there 4s potential kids? I'm in 2025 in my save and whilst I have 3 or 4 under 18s with world-class potential, I've not been able to pick up any more at reasonable prices.

Also, what wages are your squad picking up?

Good going man.

32. Back to back title wins! I continued my smashing of League 2 and followed it up with a smashing of League 1. Next stop: The Championship.

33. Fecking hell. Did not expect such an intense game.

First half ended 1-1

Post your successes-bayern-v-r.-madrid_-overview-overview.png

34. Quote Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
    Fecking hell. Did not expect such an intense game.

First half ended 1-1
    lol... five goals from Ronaldo.
    Telstar likes this.

35. INVINCIBLES LIVERPOOL VERSION

INVINCIBLES LIVERPOOL VERSION

UNDEFEATED IN EPL

EUROCUP WINNER
    EPL WINNER
    CAPITOL ONE CUP WINNER
    FA CUP WINNER

OOOOHHH BABY A QUADRUPLE

ALL LEGIT NO TRANSFERS MADE/ NO EDITOR TACTICAL SAVANT BABY GEGEN PRESSING TO GREATNESS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your successes-liverpool_-competitions.png   Post your successes-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png  

36. I'd like to thank Graeme Souness, Vinne Jones, Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, The Ayatollah Khomeini...

Post your successes-fouls.png

37. Quote Originally Posted by acb28 View Post

UNDEFEATED IN EPL

EUROCUP WINNER
    EPL WINNER
    CAPITOL ONE CUP WINNER
    FA CUP WINNER

OOOOHHH BABY A QUADRUPLE

ALL LEGIT NO TRANSFERS MADE/ NO EDITOR TACTICAL SAVANT BABY GEGEN PRESSING TO GREATNESS
    Congrats on going undefeated.

The trophy haul is average though

38. Quote Originally Posted by acb28 View Post

UNDEFEATED IN EPL

EUROCUP WINNER
    EPL WINNER
    CAPITOL ONE CUP WINNER
    FA CUP WINNER

OOOOHHH BABY A QUADRUPLE

chill.

39. Having a player ranting to the squad from September to mid-December about how badly he has been treated (I left him out of the EPL and CL squads and when he complained, reminded him who the boss was), deciding before Christmas to drop his concerns and then getting apoplectic all over again in January when I leave him out of the squads again. At least I had 1.5 months of peace.

Would have sold the b*****d in January but couldn't get a good deal for him.

Hope you enjoy playing Carling Cup games you pain in the a**!
    German Greatness likes this.

40. I finally made it! With the Eusebio tactic I conquered Scandinavia!
    https://gyazo.com/60bba8350365f0995ca50eaadfd305c1
    https://gyazo.com/5014978f5ebd73838c993150732d4113
    Missing from the hall of fame screenshot is one Superliga with FC Roskilde.

Did not manage to win a major competition with a national team tho, but I'm quite pleased with this.
    Last edited by frakkland; 03/09/2016 at 10:51 PM.

41. In addition to restoring AFC Bournemouth to the Premier League, I have taken on the role of England U21s manager. So now I have the inside track on all of the best young English players, who I am lining up in my preferred tactical systems and seeing who works well and who doesn't. My aim is to sign at least one player from the U21s - or a former member up to the age of 24 - every summer for my Bournemouth squad, as well as trying to produce one or two gems of our own (I only have one decent player in the Bournemouth U18s at the moment, but I'm working on that).
    HomerPimpson likes this.

42. Sounds good! I've never managed an international youth team before. Might give it a go in my save if the opportunity arrives.
    HomerPimpson likes this.

43. Quote Originally Posted by ekul785 View Post
    Sounds good! I've never managed an international youth team before. Might give it a go in my save if the opportunity arrives.
    I had to apply for the job after the previous guy was sacked but my application was successful.
    ekul785 likes this.

44. Stockport from lower league to Premier League glory.

titles on the way
    2016 Vanarama National League North
    2018 Skybet league 2
    2019 Skybet league 1
    2023 Euro Cup
    2023 European Super Cup
    2024 English Premier League
    Moogu, frakkland, naterr and 1 others like this.

45. Started my own logo pack

Goldenn1ps likes this.

46. Took over Dynamo Dresden. 3. Bundesliga was easy. Second season in 2. Bundesliga, i finished 7th, bad form in January as always. 3rd season i finish 2nd on goal difference to Augsburg (nemesis club). 4th year i finish 13th in the Bundesliga and Augsburg go back down. I sign their 2 best players. Great success.

47. guess this counts as a success. My backup striker just broke the club's single season scoring record. Playing as Lokomotiv Moscow in the first season. Ezekiel Henty has scored 19 goals in 8 starts and 15 sub appearances.

48. Started a LLM save to keep me going til FM17, won the Northern Division 2 and Brooks Mileson Memorial League Cup with South shields first season, won that cup again as well as the FA vase in second season and finished tenth in the league.

49. 2nd season with Lokomotiv Moscow. Romped to the title in the first season. Drew a Champions League group stage with Steaua, Sporting CP, and Real Madrid. Did well to get wins against Steaua and Sporting CP. Then its Madrid at home. I mulled going defensive rather than my standard approach, a Very Fluid 4-1-4-1 with Standard mentality. Go with a standard lineup. Decide to hit Instant Result and hope it doesn't get ugly. 3-0 win. WTF?

Wasn't even a smash n grab win where they pinned up back and we hit the counter. Shots were almost equal and the possessions was barely in their favor (51%). Watched the Key highlights and it was three nice goals that we scored and a couple more close chances, and they barely had anything of significance. It wasn't even a reduced Madrid squad in terms of strength. I need to go back and watch the Comprehensive highlights now. Pretty chuffed.
    HomerPimpson likes this.

50. And got smacked back down 3-1 in the return match in Madrid. In a knockout round, that would be enough to see me through. Side didn't even play that poorly, just outclassed like I expected us to be in the first leg.
    HomerPimpson likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO