• 1 Post By Rootsey
  • 1 Post By Westralian
  • 1 Post By Munroe

Tycoon Takeover Save Games

1. Jasonlfc96's Avatar Jasonlfc96Premium Member
    formerly asjso

Tycoon Takeover Save Games

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any games where a tycoon has takeover your club/ a club that you want to upload?
    I like these types of games haha.

Thanks

2. This just happened: https://gyazo.com/8eae9f877c00566ab0f0fcd3c46f673c

I could upload tomorrow-ish if I am not busy.

3. Jasonlfc96's Avatar Jasonlfc96Premium Member
    formerly asjso
    Yes please!!

4. The amount of people who post about the tycoon takeover in their save and don't post the link is astonishing

5. Quote Originally Posted by shasterix View Post
    The amount of people who post about the tycoon takeover in their save and don't post the link is astonishing
    That's because it is their save not yours. I've had one at Hamilton in my file, but I have no desire to share my save file so someone can get a kick out of spending lots of money.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Godfish93 View Post
    That's because it is their save not yours. I've had one at Hamilton in my file, but I have no desire to share my save file so someone can get a kick out of spending lots of money.
    Even though they say they will share it

7. I have no interest in tycoon saves myself, but what exactly is the point of exaclaiming in this thread that you have one - just for the sake of exclaiming?

"Ha ha, see how lucky I am that this complete coincidence happened on my save. I'm not going to use it for anything, but now you all know. Oh, and did I mention: Ha ha."
    StevenM92 likes this.

8. Stop being so miserable!! Its Christmas

9. Quote Originally Posted by shasterix View Post
    The amount of people who post about the tycoon takeover in their save and don't post the link is astonishing
    Not sure if this was directed at me but I forgot about this thread, Southampton got relegated to the Championship and have lost their Tycoon https://gyazo.com/8b5007ef186a2ec6f72ddf5f8d63e52c

If anyone wants it, quote me or something. Sorry that I forgot guys.

10. If anyone is interested, Bordeaux just got rich in my career. The year is 2018

https://mega.nz/#!FpJEXBgD!urEJhHuMg2haTrRoW3MkzfB3Pj_hRhKKW8rznrNNtLw

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney85 View Post
    If anyone is interested, Bordeaux just got rich in my career. The year is 2018

Could be interesting trying to knock PSG and Monaco off their high horses. May just give it a download.

12. So I have just been holidaying through the years just to see what happens with stuff and I'll post any tycoon takeovers I've found.

Peterborough

I have two download links one starting in the 2022-23 season (first season with tycoon) and the 2024-25 season (First year in Premier League)

Name:  peterboroughtycoon.jpg
Views: 19400
Size:  871.5 KB

Name:  peterboroughtycoonlandmarks.png
Views: 18584
Size:  51.1 KB

Name:  peterboroughtycoonsquad.jpg
Views: 19543
Size:  914.7 KB

2022-23 Season (Championship) - Simming 2022-23 Start

Name:  peterboroughtycoonpremierleague.jpg
Views: 19623
Size:  874.3 KB

Name:  peterboroughpremierleaguesquad.jpg
Views: 19316
Size:  861.0 KB

2024-25 Season (Premier League) - Simming 2024-25 Start
    Mahoney85 likes this.

13. Doncaster Rovers

one download link.

Season Start- 2022-23
    League - Sky Bet Championship

Tycoon actually took over at start of 2021-22 but I hadn't realized this is a different save to the Posh one I should add..Back to Back Promotions now see The Rovers in the Championship can you get them to the promise land and eventually rule England and the World?

Download Link -- Doncaster Rovers Tycoon

Name:  doncasterbudgets.png
Views: 18565
Size:  106.1 KB

Name:  doncasterroverstycoon.jpg
Views: 19258
Size:  814.5 KB

Name:  doncasterroverssquad.png
Views: 19107
Size:  1,000.5 KB
    Mahoney85 likes this.

14. I never got a tycoon to take over in any of my saves... I would to get one in my club tho haha

15. Not a tycoon save but a consortium led by none other than David Beckham are eyeing up Sunderland on my Spurs save at the moment.
    Mahoney85 likes this.

16. I find it funny that people get weird about tycoon saves. I think they are a fun way to play clubs you might never normally experience.

Anyway..

Kidderminster Harriers

Tycoon Takeover Save Games-harriers-crest-one190-198099.jpg

Tycoon Takeover Save Games-4xhvfs9-imgur.png

Kidderminster-201115 -Takeover
    Mahoney85 likes this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Weiry1 View Post

Doncaster Rovers

one download link.

Season Start- 2022-23
    League - Sky Bet Championship

Tycoon actually took over at start of 2021-22 but I hadn't realized this is a different save to the Posh one I should add..Back to Back Promotions now see The Rovers in the Championship can you get them to the promise land and eventually rule England and the World?

Download Link -- Doncaster Rovers Tycoon

Attachment 1001504

Attachment 1001505

Attachment 1001506
    thats my local team who i follow. this will only ever happen in a game

18. Anyone found any more tycoon saves out there?

19. Club: Blackburn Rovers
    Date: 31/5/2018
    Club Value: £134,000,000
    Budget: £53,000,000

File: Blackburn Tycoon 2018

This just happened in my Leeds save, so I thought I would put it up. As a matter of interest, Leeds also has a tycoon chairman which occured a couple of seasons prior. So there is that oppertunity too.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mahoney85 View Post
    If anyone is interested, Bordeaux just got rich in my career. The year is 2018

Year 2022 and things in France are starting to get a bit crazy...

Tycoon Takeover Save Games-capture.png

Troyes now will battle PSG,Monaco,Bordeaux...

download the game from here https://mega.nz/#!R4IwmJDD!ZlyOcqPB8GUKCF46sDaIwo7oJCX-4yA6Vd4UiIQQAjY
    Last edited by Mahoney85; 22/01/2016 at 11:09 AM.

21. If anyone really wants to play with loads of money just give me a message and i will upload a save with a team with a lot of money on it. I'll use the editor but yeah if anyone wants just let me know.

22. On my newport county save he's my new chairman!

23. I'm in June 2017, União da Madeira have just been relegated from Liga NOS but a Tycoon has taken over them; so it could be an interesting save.

Mega File Upload - MadeiraMoney.fm

24. Just had two tycoon takeovers in 2 weeks on a save at the start of the second season. First Porto got taken over and then shortly after Waasland-Beveren, a Belgian team, got taken over too. There was a Mexican team in the first season that almost had a tycoon takeover too, but it fell through. Is anyone else finding that they're happening with more regularity this year?

25. Notts County half way through first season, Notts County bottom of League 2 and really struggling to stay up are taken over by a Norwegian tycoon. Got about 14 million transfer budget. Could be interesting save. Currently January 9th 2016.

File - https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...ty+Takeover.fm

26. for the people who want lots of money to play with - why don't you just add a new manager to chelsea or any team that have lots of cash, and buy one of your players off of yourself for as much as poss then resign the chelsea manager and continue your game.

27. For the notts county game the link just takes me to the homepage on dropbox? any chance you can do an updated link?

Thanks

28. I've only ever had one tycoon takeover in all the years I've played Football Manager and that was in bloody Hungary of all countries. But it was fun as it was only short-term.

29. QPR + Bastia both taken over in April 2020.

Mega File Upload - QPR_tycoon.fm
    gotlandskommun likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO