Like Tree19Likes

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)

Thread Closed

New Thread Arkle's Follow Your Career Series 2
    Last edited by Arkle; 17/02/2016 at 01:45 AM.

2. Lets give this a bash, why not:

Name: Stephen Bradbury
    Date of birth (day and month): 7th December
    City of birth: Manchester
    Nationality: English
    Team To Start At (Premier League Only For Now): Leicester
    Language: English / German
    Height (cm): 178
    Weight (kg): 90
    Foot: Right
    Position: AMC/ST
    Mental attributes (3): Composure, Determination, Vision
    Physical attributes (2): Strength, Pace
    Technical attributes (2): Finishing, Passing
    Preferred moves (2): Places Shots, Plays one-twos
    Favourite club: Manchester United
    Arkle likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post
    Lets give this a bash, why not:

Name: Stephen Bradbury
    Date of birth (day and month): 7th December
    City of birth: Manchester
    Team To Start At (Premier League Only For Now): Leicester
    Language: English / German
    Height (cm): 178
    Weight (kg): 90
    Position: AMC/ST
    Mental attributes (3): Composure, Determination, Vision
    Physical attributes (2): Strength, Pace
    Technical attributes (2): Finishing, Passing
    Preferred moves (2): Places Shots, Plays one-twos
    Favourite club: Manchester United
    Good to have you on board dude used to be great fun back in the day
    I'm just going to wait on a few more people joining then i'll start the first go

4. Enjoyed the first set of these!

Name: Jack Scott

Date of birth (day and month): 21st May
    City of birth: Newcastle
    Team To Start At (Premier League Only For Now): Newcastle
    Language: English
    Height (cm): 187
    Weight (kg): 75
    Foot: Left
    Position: CM/AMC
    Mental attributes (3): Vison, Determination, Composure
    Physical attributes (2): Stamina, Pace
    Technical attributes (2): Passing, Technique
    Preferred moves (2): Plays one-twos, dictates tempo
    Favourite club: Newcastle
    Arkle likes this.

5. Name: Lewie Roberts
    Date of birth (day and month): 03/09
    City of birth: Cardiff
    Nationality: Wales
    Team To Start At (Premier League Only For Now): Bournemouth
    Height (cm): 161
    Weight (kg): 71
    Position: ST
    Mental attributes (3): Anticipation, Composure, Off The Ball
    Physical attributes (2): Acceleration, Agility
    Technical attributes (2): Finishing, First Touch
    Preferred moves (2): N/A
    Favourite club: Liverpool
    Arkle likes this.

6. Thanks Guys I'll just wait to see if a couple more would be on board then we'll hopefully start tonight

7. Right I'm actually going to load the database up and start in the next hour or so, so anyone else looking to take part please enter before 6pm GMT Thank you

8. START OF SEASON PROFILES

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-jack-scott_-overview-profile.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-lewie-roberts_-overview-profile.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-michael-arkle_-overview-profile.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-stephen-bradbury_-overview-profile.png

9. SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2015

Boring window for all 4 players unfortunately as all stay at their parent clubs

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Has_Arrived View Post
    Enjoyed the first set of these!

Name: Jack Scott

Date of birth (day and month): 21st May
    City of birth: Newcastle
    Team To Start At (Premier League Only For Now): Newcastle
    Height (cm): 187
    Weight (kg): 75
    Foot: Left
    Position: CM/AMC
    Mental attributes (3): Vison, Determination, Composure
    Physical attributes (2): Stamina, Pace
    Technical attributes (2): Passing, Technique
    Preferred moves (2): Plays one-twos, dictates tempo
    Favourite club: Newcastle
    Aha you are quite the legend when it comes to these series!

11. JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2016

Again no player movements

PLAYERS UPDATE

JACK SCOTT - Made his first senior start on the 22nd September in a 2-0 Away loss to Arsenal in the 3rd round of the Capital One Cup. He then made his F.A Cup debut on the 10th January in a 4-2 away loss to Leicester, but was deemed to play poorly and was substituted in the 63rd minute

No other players have yet featured in a professional 1st team match

12. END OF SEASON UPDATE
    PREMIER LEAGUE
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-english-premier-division_-overview-profile.png
    CHELSEA UNREALISTICALLY WINNING THE TITLE THIS SEASON THANKS TO STAR PLAYER EDEN HAZARDS GREAT SEASON, TOPPING NEARLY EVERY STAT CHART APART FROM TOP GOALSCORER... WHO GOES TO JAMIE VARDY!!

LEWIE ROBERTS' BOURNEMOUTH GO DOWN BOTTOM ALONG WITH SUNDERLAND AND WATFORD, WHICH COULD MEAN MORE GAME TIME FOR HIM NEXT SEASON IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

CAPITAL ONE CUP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-man-utd-v-man-city_-overview-overview.png
    Manchester United win the Capital One Cup from their Manchester rivals in a convincing 3-0 win

FA CUP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-man-city-v-cardiff_-overview-overview.png
    But Manchester City make amends in the F.A Cup, beating mid table Championship side Cardiff 3-1

PLAYERS UPDATE

MICHAEL ARKLE
    - Made his first team debut off the bench in the 67th minute on the 7th May in a 2-1 loss away to Sunderland

13. EURO 2016
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-germany-v-ukraine_-overview-overview.png
    Germany beating Ukraine in the Euros Final 2-1... no surprise really
    England lost 2-1 to Austria in the Second Round

14. START OF SECOND SEASON PROFILES

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-jack-scott_-overview-profile.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-lewie-roberts_-overview-profile.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-michael-arkle_-overview-profile.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-stephen-bradbury_-overview-profile.png

15. SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2016

Again no movements from our four

PLAYER UPDATES

LEWIE ROBERTS -
    So as maybe expected, Lewie has made the jump into Bournemouths squad, but unfortunately his only appearances have been in the Captial One Cup, the first a start on the 9th August in a 2-0 away win against Leyton Orient. The second as a second half substitute in the 2-0 extra time win over Walsall

16. JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2017

Surprisingly no movements again! I expect something to happen in the Summer though

PLAYER UPDATES

STEPHEN BRADBURY -
    Leicester, who aren't giving the youngster any playing time, have refused him to go out on loan at all, sparking transfer interest from Championship clubs Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United

LEWIE ROBERTS - The Bournemouth youngster who seems to be a bit part player in their push back into the Premier League is wanted by a big handful of Championship clubs and funnily enough Premier League side Leicester City, who aren't giving game time to the youngster they already have

17. End Of Season Update

Went a bit too far so cant show profile so will show attributes in a second

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-jack-scott_-history-career-stats.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-lewie-roberts_-history-career-stats.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-michael-arkle_-history-career-stats.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-stephen-bradbury_-history-career-stats.png

PREMIER LEAGUE
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-english-premier-division_-overview-stages.png

CHAMPIONSHIP
    Bournemouth with a terrible season in the Championship

CAPITAL ONE CUP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-stoke-v-tottenham_-overview-overview.png

F.A.CUP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-liverpool-v-man-utd_-overview-overview.png

Just Incase anyone is interested in the European competitions, Real Madrid won Champs League this season, Barcelona season before, Euro Cup was Lazio this season and Man City season before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-sky-bet-championship_-overview-stages.png  

18. START OF THIRD SEASON PROFILES

PLAYER UPDATES

JACK SCOTT -
    Has been put on the loan list by Newcastle, and has interest from Championship sides Cardiff, Brighton and Reading, as well as newly promoted Premier League team Charlton

HEWIE ROBERTS - Looks likely to be transferred out this summer, with interest from fellow Championship teams Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Weds and Bolton, as well as Premier League team Leicester who have yet to give Bradbury an opportunity

STEPHEN BRADBURY - Seems unhappy that Leicester wont play him or loan him out, Championship side Sunderland seems to be his most likely destination

19. SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2017

MICHAEL ARKLE - SWANSEA CITY - TO - CRYSTAL PALACE - SEASON LONG LOAN

JACK SCOTT - NEWCASTLE UNITED - TO - QUEENS PARK RANGERS - SEASON LONG LOAN

20. TRANSFER UPDATE

STEPHEN BRADBURY - LEICESTER CITY - TO - READING - SHORT TERM LOAN DEAL

21. JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2018

No outward movements but Bradbury returns to Leicester after his Reading Loan

22. I'm going to stop for the evening after this season, mainly to give you guys enough time to catch up on whats been going on and for any feedback etc

Let me know what you think of the series so far and maybe any improvements?

23. END OF SEASON 3

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-jack-scott_-history-career-stats.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-lewie-roberts_-history-career-stats.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-michael-arkle_-history-career-stats.png Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-stephen-bradbury_-history-career-stats.png

PREMIER LEAGUE

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-english-premier-division_-overview-profile.png

RELEGATION FOR LEICESTER!

CHAMPIONSHIP

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-sky-bet-championship_-overview-profile.png

CAPITAL ONE CUP

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-swansea-v-chelsea_-overview-overview.png
    FA CUP

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-man-utd-v-tottenham_-overview-overview.png

MANCHESTER UNITED WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
    ROMA WIN EURO CUP

24. WORLD CUP

Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-argentina-v-germany_-overview-overview.png

START OF SEASON FOUR PLAYER PROFILES

THATS IT FOR TONIGHT, WILL DO A SEASON OR TWO TOMORROW DAY BUT IM AWAY IN EVENING

25. Leicester went down because they didn't play me!

Look at my stats, I'm a right gem of a player!

Great mate, looking forward to seeing where my career goes.
    Arkle likes this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post
    Leicester went down because they didn't play me!

Look at my stats, I'm a right gem of a player!

Great mate, looking forward to seeing where my career goes.
    To be fair you had a great loan spell at Reading, I'm really surprised you've not transferred anywhere yet!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Arkle View Post
    To be fair you had a great loan spell at Reading, I'm really surprised you've not transferred anywhere yet!
    Will just have to see how this next season goes down in the Championship.

I would be pushing for a loan move if they weren't playing me! I'd be happy down in League 1/2 just so long as I was playing!

I'd love to see a couple of us end up at the same club, that would be insane.

28. Summer Transfer Window 2018

I still can't believe no ones transferred anywhere yet

29. Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post
    Will just have to see how this next season goes down in the Championship.

I would be pushing for a loan move if they weren't playing me! I'd be happy down in League 1/2 just so long as I was playing!

I'd love to see a couple of us end up at the same club, that would be insane.
    Well in September they've played you in one cup game and you've had one substitute appearance which is better but still you should be getting more games

30. Sounds like I'm not taking my opportunities!

Can you screenshot the Leicester team?

Looking forward to this - will make the work day go quicker!
    Arkle likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post
    Sounds like I'm not taking my opportunities!

Can you screenshot the Leicester team?

Looking forward to this - will make the work day go quicker!
    Yeah i'll show you now just checking on any loans before january and then january transfers

32. JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2019

Again no movements by our fantastic four

LEICESTER LAST SQUAD
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-leicester-city_-tactics-senior-squad-tactics.png

33. Quote Originally Posted by Arkle View Post
    JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2019

Again no movements by our fantastic four

LEICESTER LAST SQUAD
    Attachment 1020610
    On the bench, that's not bad. Picked up 3 goals as well.
    Arkle likes this.

34. END OF SEASON UPDATE

PREMIER LEAGUE

CHAMPIONSHIP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-sky-bet-championship_-overview-profile.png

CAPITAL ONE CUP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-tottenham-v-aston-villa_-overview-overview.png

F.A CUP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-chelsea-v-man-utd_-overview-overview.png

PSG WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
    OM WIN EURO CUP

35. START OF SEASON 5 PROFILES

36. SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2019

I CANT BELIEVE THERES BEEN NO TRANSFERS! ALL SEEM TO BE FIRST TEAMERS FOR OUR TEAMS THOUGH

37. JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2020

THERES BEEN A TRANSFER!!!!

STEPHEN BRADBURY - LEICESTER CITY - TO - MANCHESTER UNITED - £12.5 MILLION

38. END OF SEASON UPDATE

PREMIER LEAGUE

SWANSEA ARE RELEGATED THOUGH THEY NEVER PLAYED ME

CHAMPIONSHIP

LEICESTER PROMOTED AFTER RIDDING OF BRADBURY

CAPITAL ONE CUP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-chelsea-v-man-utd_-overview-overview.png
    BRADBURY DIDN'T FEATURE IN THE SQUAD THOUGH

FA CUP
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-swansea-v-arsenal_-overview-overview.png

ARKLE DIDN'T FEATURE BUT LOOKS LIKE SWANSEA WILL BE PLAYING IN EUROPE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
    Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-man-utd-v-atl%C3%A9tico_-overview-overview.png

BRADBURY DIDNT FEATURE THOUGH
    BENFICA BEAT SOUTHAMPTON IN EURO CUP FINAL

39. START OF SEASON 6 PROFILES

​MICHAEL ARKLE AND JACK SCOTT ARE TRANSFER LISTED BY REQUEST

40. SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2020

​NO MOVES!

41. JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2021

​NO MOVES

42. Quote Originally Posted by Arkle View Post
    JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2020

THERES BEEN A TRANSFER!!!!

STEPHEN BRADBURY - LEICESTER CITY - TO - MANCHESTER UNITED - £12.5 MILLION
    Get in!

What...!? I'm now worth £21m?

Playing for Man Utd really does inflate your value!!

43. Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post
    Get in!

What...!? I'm now worth £21m?

Playing for Man Utd really does inflate your value!!
    Young and English does that

44. Quote Originally Posted by Arkle View Post
    Young and English does that
    Time to push on for that Ballon D'or.

45. END OF SEASON UPDATE

PREMIER LEAGUE
    STEPHEN BRADBURYS UNITED WIN THE LEAGUE!

CHAMPIONSHIP

CHELSEA WIN CAPITAL ONE CUP AND F.A CUP
    MAN CITY WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
    VALENCIA WIN EURO CUP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-jack-scott_-overview-profile.png   Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-lewie-roberts_-overview-profile.png   Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)-michael-arkle_-overview-profile.png  

Last edited by Arkle; 12/02/2016 at 03:32 PM.

46. Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post
    Time to push on for that Ballon D'or.
    Think you've got a while until that day my friend

47. TRANSFER UPDATE

​JACK SCOTT - NEWCASTLE UNITED - TO - LIVERPOOL - £34.5 MILLION

48. START OF SEASON PROFILES

49. SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2021 AND JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW 2022

No Transfers

50. I'm going to leave it there for now lads, as some exciting stuff has happened and it'll take a while to upload it all
    Be back tomorrow morning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO