Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By WJ

Getting your goal keeper to go up for corners

1. Getting your goal keeper to go up for corners

Hi can this done from the corner instructions,not seen it on here before so thought id ask just like in real life when your team are chasing that late equaliser.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

2. Quote Originally Posted by billy casper View Post
    Hi can this done from the corner instructions,not seen it on here before so thought id ask just like in real life when your team are chasing that late equaliser.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Only seen it happen when I have the mentality on Overload with Take More Risks shout.

3. Quote Originally Posted by CaptiveBridge View Post
    Only seen it happen when I have the mentality on Overload with Take More Risks shout.
    This.

In FM15, I even saw the keeper going forward during an attacking throw-in! He scored too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by WJ View Post
    This.

In FM15, I even saw the keeper going forward during an attacking throw-in! He scored too.
    Now, I would love to see that xD Last time I saw a keeper go forward IRL (and almost scored) was Joe Hart vs. Sporting Lisbon at Europa League QF 2nd leg in 20011/12 I think, if he wasn't being anchored back by a defender (Penalty overlooked btw), I think he would have scored and send City through to the semis. Instead his header was saved.

5. I think Overload mentality should do that, also, changing GK's duty to "Attack" might help to achieve that

6. you can settle your GK on his Personal Instruction. you could find him in front of opposition goal

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO