Like Tree45Likes

Brighton and Hove Albion
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1. August 2016

Capital One Cup 2nd Round
    The draw has been made and we have been drawn away to SkyBet Championship side Huddersfield Town

Game 1

We had a great opening game of the season, we was so close to a famous victory but Arsenal's quality came through today but with more performances like this I am confident of us staying up

My Player of the Match was David Stockdale, He made some brilliant saves today as we opened our Premiership account, He will be a big part of our season.

Game 2

Another great footballing performance today but we once again ended up on the losing side once again today, this is going to be a difficult season for us but there is still a long way to go

My Player of the Match was James Wilson, A brilliant performance upfront from him today, he caused the Aston Villa defence problems all game and deserved his two goals.

Second Round

Well what a cup tie that was, I was fearing the worst when we went 2-0 down but the players pulled together and we ended up coming out as the winners and will move onto the third round, I was delighted for the team as most of the players were making their first appearance of the season.

I was delighted to give Jordan Maguire-Drew his debut today and what an amazing game he had with setting up two of the goals today and looked dangerous on the wing all game, he is one for the future and I am very excited about his progression

My Player of the Match was Jason Cummings, His first involvement for us this season and what a way to open his account this season with a brilliant hat-trick and also set up Ben White's winner right at the death.

Capital One Cup Third Round

We have been drawn away to Manchester United which will provide us with a great challenge

Game 3

We finally pick up a win today and it was against a tough Bournemouth side as we got a 3-1 win as I also decided to switch formation and I was delighted it paid off

My Player of the Match was Jon Flanagan, A brilliant game from Jon today and put in a great assist for Targett's header.

Team Competitions
    Barclays Premiership: 14th

Capital One Cup: 3rd Round vs Manchester United
    FA Cup: Not Yet Entered

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

James Wilson - 4

Most Assists

Jordan Maguire-Drew - 2

Most Man of the Matches

David Stockdale + Jason Cummings + Jon Flanagan - 1

Yellow Cards

Jon Flanagan - 3

Red Cards
    None

Top Rating

James Wilson - 7.83

Transfers

IN

As you can see we added 3 players to the squad on Deadline Day which all 3 I feel will be great for the club

Lucas Moura - His availability was presented to us on Deadline Day and I felt it was an opportunity I could not pass on and he will be a very important part of our season as he became unsettled at PSG

Hugo Logan - A signing which was presented by the recruitment team and I felt he could develop into a great player and at the age of 17, he has time to do that

Leon Goretzka - Leon was someone I have looked at throughout this window and was delighted we managed to get it over the line on deadline day

Overall

Transfers
    I am delighted with the recruitment that has been done over the summer both in and out of the squad and now feel confident of staying up this season

Barclays Premiership
    Not the easiest of starts but I am delighted we managed to pick up our first win of the campaign

Capital One Cup
    A very entertaining game of football for the neutrals as we booked our place into the next round

2. You have very decent squad. Good luck!
    SamPeters likes this.

3. Very good tranfers my friend ! You 've managed to create a very strong midfield ! I am sure that you can progress well in the league!
    SamPeters likes this.

4. September 2016

Game 4

What an amazing win here at St. James Park as the home fans would had wished they had stayed home as we absolutely ripped Newcastle apart today and looked like scoring everytime we was on the attack, We have well and truly arrived in the Premiership.

My Player of the Match was Demarai Gray, A brilliant game from him today as he was a constant threat all game and I was delighted to see him get a couple of assists and even a goal for himself today.

Game 5

Another great performance by us as we got another away win against a very tough Stoke City side who gave us a scare with over 10 minutes left when they pulled a goal back but we held on and the fans go home happy

My Player of the Match was Jack Harper, He had a great performance today as he was involved in both goals and can be a good player for us this season.

Third Round

Well what a victory that was in my biggest win as manager so far, It may have only been in the cup but with Manchester United playing most of their top players, I was delighted to come away with the victory especially as it was not an easy task with Stephens getting sent off after 34 minutes but the players pulled together and we book our place in the next round.

My Player of the Match was Connor Goldson, The best game I have seen Connor play for us, Him and Taylor were absolute rocks at the back today, Connor is currently 4th choice out of the center backs but he has given me something to think about for the next fixture!

Capital One Cup 4th Round
    We have been drawn at home to SkyBet Championship side Derby County who will provide us with a good challenge and it won't be an easy game that's for sure

Game 6

What an amazing win here today against South Coast rivals Southampton, We started on top from the first minute and never looked like losing and set us up nicely with a 4-0 lead in the first half so the second half was just about being a complete team and making sure not to throw away the big lead which I am delighted that we was able to stop!

My Player of the Match was Jake Forster-Caskey, With all the big names that have come in, the young lad who came through the youth system has been brilliant this season and is becoming a pivotal part of our campaign.

Team Competitions
    Barclays Premiership: 3rd

Capital One Cup: 4th Round Vs Derby County

Player Stats
    Top Goalscorer

James Wilson - 8

Most Assists

Jon Flanagan - 3

Most Man of the Matches

David Stockdale + Jason Cummings + Jon Flanagan + Jake Forster-Caskey + Jack Harper + Solly March - 1

Yellow Cards

Jon Flanagan - 6

Red Cards

Dale Stephens - 1

Top Rating

James Wilson - 8.15

Club Awards

Young Player of the Month

James Wilson
    A brilliant month for James as he continues his amazing start to the season and is almost on double figures already

Manager of the Month

Me
    I am shocked to win this so early on in our time in the Premiership but all the credit goes to the players for their consistent amazing performances

Overall
    What an amazing month with four wins out of four and against some tough clubs as well and it gives me and all of our players confidence going forward

5. October 2016

Game 7

We suffered a defeat today but it was only a small defeat against a great Chelsea side so I can not really have many complaints today as the team thought hard throughout the game

My Player of the Match was Leon Goretzka, A brilliant performance against a top team like Chelsea today and he is really showing his quality and I am delighted to have him here for the season

Game 8

It was a fantastic game of football today for the fans but I am disappointed a little bit that we did throw away a 3-1 lead and then again at 4-3 but Jamie Vardy was on fire for them

My Player of the Match was Alen Halilovic, He bossed the game from the middle of the park today with some brilliant passing and tackling displays

Game 9

A heavy defeat which was expected today but it was not helped with Flanagan getting sent off which left us to play with 10 men for 36 minutes but hopefully it should not start putting us on a downfall

My Player of the Match was Elvis Manu, He was a threat throughout the whole match and put in a great assist for Ings's goal.

4th Round

A great attacking performance today helped us book our place into the Quarter Finals but credit also goes to Derby County who gave us a great game today and I expect them to do well in the Championship this season.

My Player of the Match was Munir, A great game from Munir today as he was played out on the left of midfield and put in a quality performance and bossed the game today.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final Draw

We have been drawn against Peterborough United who are the lowest ranked side left in the Competition which could prove for an exciting match.

Game 10

We was close to getting something from the game today but Tottenham Hotspur's quality shone through today and led them to victory today but I give my players a lot of credit from fighting from the first to the last minute of the game.

My Player of the Match was Danny Ings, A great double from him today as he was a constant threat today for the Spurs defence.

Team Competitions
    Barclays Premiership: 10th

Capital One Cup: Quarter Final vs Peterborough United

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

James Wilson - 9

Most Assists

Jon Flanagan - 4

Most Man of the Matches

David Stockdale + Jason Cummings + Jon Flanagan + Jake Forster-Caskey + Jack Harper + Solly March + Leon Goretzka + Munir - 1

Yellow Cards

Jon Flanagan - 7

Red Cards

Jon Flanagan - 1

Top Rating

James Wilson - 7.73

Club News

Hunemeier Suffers Long Term Injury

Unfortunately Uwe Hunemeier suffered a bad injury and will be out for six to seven months and we wish him well in his recovery

6. November 2016

Game 11

A brilliant home victory today as we cruised to a 3-1 victory and the fans were loving the amount of attacking displays we showed today and Tomer Hemed returned from his injury which is a big plus to us and adds to our already great striking line up this season

My Player of the Match was Lucas Moura, A brilliant game from Lucas Moura today as he terrorized the West Bromwich Albion defence the whole game and set up the opener for Wilson before getting on the scoresheet himself, He can play a major role in our survival this season.

Game 12

A brilliant performance in the first half set us up nicely for the win but credit to West Ham with their fans getting behind them at their new Olympic Stadium made it a tense finish for us but we continue this amazing run and we are up to 6th!

My Player of the Match was Tomer Hemed, having only recently returned in the last match, he got to start again today and what a performance he had and hopefully the injury will be behind him now.

Game 13

A great solid performance today as we easily swept aside Ipswich Town as the crowd showed their appriciation to the players

My Player of the Match was Jake Forster-Caskey, A brilliant performance from Jake today as he scored a great free kick, got an assist and absolutely bossed the game from the start

Quarter Final

Not the greatest of games from us as we made a number of changes to the side today but we still managed to get the win which sends us into the Semi Finals

I gave a debut to Robert Sanchez today, He is a young Spanish goalkeeper who has the potential to be a good Premiership Goalkeeper so it will be interesting to see how he develops.

My Player of the Match was Elvis Manu, A good performance from Elvis today as he got on the score sheet for the first time this season today to help us on our way to victory

Team Competitions
    Barclays Premiership: 7th

Capital One Cup: Semi Final vs Arsenal or Norwich City

Player Stats
    Top Goalscorer

James Wilson - 13

Most Assists

Elvis Manu + Jon Flanagan - 4

Most Man of the Matches

Jake Forster-Caskey - 2

Yellow Cards

Jon Flanagan - 8

Red Cards

Jon Flanagan + Dale Stephens - 1

Top Rating

James Wilson - 7.78

Club News

Young Player of the Month

James Wilson
    He had a great month with 4 goals in 3 matches as we continue our very impressive start to the season

7. Incredible man, you're bossing it.

Can I ask, what setup are you using? You seem to switch between a 4-2-4 and a five man defensive lineup.

8. Awesome!

Wow! What an incredible season. I just starting manage this team few days ayo. It looks like a promising team for me. Why you stop posting? Maybe I need some advice from u lol. (i still learning english )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234