Like Tree111Likes

The Renaissance of Bayer Leverkusen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jackh1092 View Post
    nice story, i've read it through there and its clear the jobs a good'in!

Just a couple of points though which i've noticed that are running parrallel to my game...it does seem quite easy?

Never, ever would Bayern have 40 points right now & in your first season finish so far behind you? this has happened relatively similar to myLFC save with the "premiership elite".
    I 100% agree with you. I was almost happy last season for Bayern to win the league, because if they continued their form from season 1 then the save might have been a bit dull. Dortmund have improved a lot this season, but even at their improvement they lost 6-0 away to Atletico in the last 16 of the Champions League, which I just think isn't likely.

2. April/May 2019

Click image for larger version

Name:	Benjamin+Henrichs+Bayer+Leverkusen+v+Eintracht+rgXpr8jPcN7l.jpg
Views:	1039
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1083702

"You'll never win anything with kids"
    Alan Hansen

************************************************** *****************************************

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.48.43.png
Views:	965
Size:	394.7 KB
ID:	1083685

We rested a lot of first team players in a game I was confident of winning and we delivered. Not much to say, for the last half hour they had a breather and retained the ball. Leroy Sane played left back and delivered two assists in his best performance of a pretty dreadful season from our new signing.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 20.05.37.png
Views:	952
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	1083698

Emre Koç, you hero.

************************************************** *****************************************

Name:	CLH.jpg
Views:	1054
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1083686

Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg

Bayer Leverkusen (0) vs. Manchester United (0)

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.48.55.png
Views:	972
Size:	402.0 KB
ID:	1083687

BAYER LEVERKUSEN ARE THROUGH TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINALS

A special European night in Leverkusen. Local lad and club vice-captain Benjamin Henrichs scores his first goal of the season at the most pivotal time to give us the victory. Our game management over the two legs was executed to perfection, I asked a job of the players that I knew could win over 180 minutes and they delivered. The tie could have slipped through our fingers as Leno made two point blank saves from Henrikh Mkhitaryan, that's why he's my number 1. Brilliant from everyone involved.

Champions League Semi Final Draw

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 23.01.45.png
Views:	964
Size:	372.0 KB
ID:	1083684

I don't want to say I was hoping for a specific team, but to avoid Barcelona was very pleasing. Juventus will be a monumental task for us to overcome. We believe.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.49.04.png
Views:	961
Size:	387.1 KB
ID:	1083688

An incredibly difficult game to manage as it came right in between a Champions League quarter final second leg and a German Cup semi final. Truthfully, we were second best at everything and Bayern ran out deserved winners. Joachim Low is 1-0 up against me.

DFB-Pokal Semi Final

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.49.13.png
Views:	972
Size:	366.3 KB
ID:	1083689

Absolutely superb win. Truthfully, I prioritised the other two competitions ahead of this one, but I am delighted to be in the final. We were holding on at the end, but Hakan Calhanoglu is quickly becoming our big game player. Another German Cup final beckons for us.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.49.21.png
Views:	964
Size:	396.4 KB
ID:	1083691

The first leg at home to Juventus was up after this game, so a lot of players were rested. Kevin Volland has really stepped up his game in the second part of the season and gives me a selection dilemma - him or Mandzukic or do I risk both?

Views:	1054
ID:	1083686

Champions League Semi Final First Leg

Bayer Leverkusen vs. Juventus

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.49.31.png
Views:	954
Size:	354.8 KB
ID:	1083692

Oh my god. Can we start dreaming? Mario Mandzukic scores two against his former club (whom tried to resign him in January) as we put one foot in the final of the Champions League. Tactically, this was the most interesting game I've played this FM, with Max Allegri changing formation 3 times, from a 5-1-2-2 to a 4-1-2-3 and then finally a 4-3-3 with three strikers. Every change we had an answer to and I couldn't be more delighted with the result and for Mario Mandzukic as he proves Juventus were wrong to sell him. Fairytale story for the fans.

Summary

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.50.14.png
Views:	966
Size:	723.1 KB
ID:	1083693

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 10.07.38.png
Views:	970
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	1083694

5 wins 0 draws 1 loss 11 goals for 3 goals against

I started this story by telling the tale of Bayer Neverkusen, who were in the exact same position as us and left trophyless. We simply cannot allow that to happen now. Closing out the Bundesliga is essential and I think we should have the legs to do it.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 23.17.15.png
Views:	947
Size:	323.3 KB
ID:	1083700

We'll play against Bayern Munich in the DFB-Pokal final - it's sure to be an epic.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 20.06.50.png
Views:	944
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	1083701

We're now a very rich club and we have more money than we know what to do with.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.50.28.png
Views:	952
Size:	504.5 KB
ID:	1083696

Two very difficult away games to Hoffenheim and Monchengladbach. 4 points from our remaining 3 games would see us lift the Bundesliga, but Dortmund have no European distractions to worry about. The game against Juventus is the biggest in this story so far, by far and I have to think of a way to stop Juventus' attack and specifically, Paulo Dybala.

3. awesome season so far, good luck with the finish.

nice budget for next year also, should be able to get a couple of 1st teamers if you wish, or about 90% of gareth bale
    GR14B likes this.

4. Brilliant story! But what about Pulisic? Haven't seen his name since you bougth him i think
    GR14B likes this.

5. Amazing progress ! With the income you will get out of this superb season you will able to turn your team into an unstoppable force !
    GR14B likes this.

6. I think losing Firmino gives something to the story

What the hell are you feeding Mario?
    GR14B likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dave8721 View Post
    awesome season so far, good luck with the finish.

nice budget for next year also, should be able to get a couple of 1st teamers if you wish, or about 90% of gareth bale
    Quote Originally Posted by big show View Post
    Brilliant story! But what about Pulisic? Haven't seen his name since you bougth him i think
    Quote Originally Posted by kolas79 View Post
    Amazing progress ! With the income you will get out of this superb season you will able to turn your team into an unstoppable force !
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    I think losing Firmino gives something to the story

What the hell are you feeding Mario?

Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to focus mainly on keeping the core of the first team rather than sign any new players. We've got some fantastic youth prospects coming through and I think they deserve a chance.

Pulisic has been a bit of a flop if I'm honest. He's not started many games but has came on as a sub quite regularly, but isn't showing me much. Hopefully he improves next season or I may look to loan him out.

Yeah I think losing Firmino probably adds to the story, I think not signing a big money replacement benefits it too. Mario is a monster mate, he's unreal in the air but even with his feet he's devastating. He was scoring roughly a goal every 100 minutes at Juventus, but wasn't getting many first team opportunities.

8. May 2019

Name:	bayer_dortmund.jpg
Views:	839
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	1083906

"If god had wanted us to play football in the sky he would have put grass up there"
    Brian Clough

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 11.13.42.png
Views:	835
Size:	394.2 KB
ID:	1083907

We've got one hand on the Bundesliga. I rested a number of players due to the away leg of the semi against Juventus being up next and the boys that came in delivered. Kevin Volland scored a worldie from 30 yards into the top corner against his former club to surely seal the Bundesliga for us. This is the area that has set this team apart to my team of the previous two seasons - we have good backups in each position. We've almost wrapped it up, lets just make sure of it in the next league game against Hannover.

Views:	838
ID:	1083909

Champions League Semi Final Second Leg

Juventus (0) vs. Bayer Leverkusen (2)

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 11.34.59.png
Views:	848
Size:	558.9 KB
ID:	1083911 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 11.32.13.png
Views:	867
Size:	559.8 KB
ID:	1083910

My scouts inform me in their report that Juve are likely to play a 4-3-3 with 3 clear strikers, I know that I have to address this. Playing our conventional 4-2-3-1 or even our counter attacking 4-1-2-3 will simply leave us outnumbered 2 vs 3 with our centre backs and their strikers. I decide to train the boys into a counter attacking 3-3-2-2, with each centre back picking up a striker and Lars Bender sitting in front of the defence as the spare man with Kampl and De Bruyne doing the dirty work in closing down.

Kick off

5th minute:

Simone Zaza misses a good chance for Juventus. Dybala whips a ball to the back post that Higuain heads back towards the 6 yard box, but Zaza can't convert the header as it loops just over the bar.

20th minute:

Dybala takes a corner into the box but it's cleared by Kampl and Dragovic chases the loose ball and dribbles towards the half way line. He's dispossessed by Lemina whom plays a through ball through our unorganised defence to Zaza who's one on one with Leno, but Jonathan Tah makes up at least 10 yards on Zaza to put pressure on him and Zaza drags his effort wide. A scare for Leverkusen.

24th minute:

GOAL

Mario Lemina dribbles around our 18 yard line and lays it off to Sami Khedira who blasts home with his left foot from 20 yards out. A great goal and the momentum swings towards Juventus. We still lead 2-1 on aggregate.

Half Time:

Half time arrives and it couldn't have come any quicker. We've been on the back foot and Juventus are stretching our defence. Our defence is staying solid and compact, but they have so many players that can produce a moment of magic. Let's hope we can hold on.

63rd minute:

Kevin Kampl has an opportunity to put a ball into the box around 40 yards out but it doesn't clear the first man and Higuain breaks away at our defence, 2 vs 3. He slips through Dybala who can't convert as his shot goes over from 20 yards. A lapse in concentration from us.

67th minute:

Paulo Dybala crosses it in from wide but Christensen heads clear for us. Bonucci picks up and finds Digne wide who whips in a sensational cross to LemINAAAAA! The ball comes crashing off the bar as Leverkusen hold on by the skin on their teeth.

70th minute:

GOAL

Henrichs has the ball wide right and plays it into Kampl, Lemina goes to pressure but Kampl spins him and plays the ball to Mandzukic whom peels off Bonucci. He lfits his head and spots the run of Julian Brandt, Mandzukic slips him through with his left foot and Brandt takes a touch past Rugani and puts it passed Sels in the Juventus goal, 1-1!! Could that be the goal that sees us make the final?!

86th minute:

Kampl drives through the Juventus midfield and unleashes a powerful show that Sels holds onto well. Still 1-1 on the night. Juventus look depleted.

91st minute:

The referee blows for full time, Bayer Leverkusen are in the final of the Champions League!!

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 11.13.58.png
Views:	850
Size:	399.1 KB
ID:	1083908

Champions League Final

Name:	To play Barca in final.png
Views:	852
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	1083915

We'll play Barcelona - the biggest club in the world - in the final. They overcame a 1-0 home defeat to Manchester City by defeating them 2-0 in the return leg at the Etihad. What a challenge for us, can we hold off Messi, Suarez and Neymar?

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 11.14.14.png
Views:	837
Size:	418.8 KB
ID:	1083916

What an unbelievably week for us as we wrap up the league in style. Julian Brandt bagged a hat trick for us in a real performance of class for our fans. Could not be happier, we deserve this so much.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 11.14.25.png
Views:	830
Size:	409.2 KB
ID:	1083917

I don't even care about this result. We played a rotated team, but the league was one, this can be our hangover.

Summary

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 12.13.15.png
Views:	832
Size:	502.2 KB
ID:	1083920

Name:	Final league table.png
Views:	837
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	1083921

2 wins 1 draw 1 loss 8 goals for 6 goals against

We won the league and qualified for the Champions League final in the same week - what else needs said? Bayern miss out on Champions League football...

Name:	Brandt POTY.png
Views:	833
Size:	340.7 KB
ID:	1083922Click image for larger version

Name:	TOTY.png
Views:	875
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	1083923

Julian Brandt deservedly won player of the year with Mario Mandzukic a close second. True club legends already for us. 7 of the team of the year players were from us, Kampl and Tah now making it 3 on the trot for them. Superb.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 11.14.51.png
Views:	812
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	1083918

Next up will be the DFB-Pokal final, can we make it 2 from 3? Huge challenge, but we believe.
    Last edited by GR14B; 02/11/2016 at 03:17 PM.

9. May 2019

DFB-Pokal Final

Name:	hi-res-c20fb3bf7792968aa1ea5c0590f1f6d8_crop_north.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1084029

"Fear is not a word in my football dictionary"
    Jose Mourinho

DFB-Pokal Final

Bayern Munich vs. Bayer Leverkusen

Name:	Bayer-Leverkusen-Vs-Bayern-Munich.jpg
Views:	1022
Size:	375.5 KB
ID:	1084030

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 11.27.40.png
Views:	734
Size:	556.8 KB
ID:	1084032 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 11.24.08.png
Views:	748
Size:	563.5 KB
ID:	1084031

We respected Bayern's recent form and the fact that they missed out on a Champions League place will have them fired up for this match. We sacrificed an attacking midfielder for the more defensive minded Lars Bender.

Kick Off

8th Minute:
    Kevin Kampl dispossesses David Alaba around the half way line and played through Atakan Akkaynak whom runs in one on one against Manuel Neuer, but hits it straight at him and it goes out for a corner. Huge early chance for us.

13th minute:

GOAL

Marco Reus passes a free kick to Kingsley Coman who has a go from 20 yards and takes a massive deflection off of Lars Bender and goes past Bern Leno. 1-0 Bayern.

15th minute:

GOAL

Julian Brandt beats Alaba wide and crosses into Mandzukic who heads for goal but Neuer makes a good stop to deny him. Jerome Boateng clears it but Akkaynak heads back into the danger area and Kevin Kampl places it past Manuel Neuer. Game on, 1-1.

36th minute:

GOAL

Huge mistake by David Alaba as he tries to dribble it out from the back but Brandt takes the ball off him and a 1 vs 1 against Neuer beckons. Boateng comes over to cover and close the angle but Brandt unleashes a thunderbolt into the top corner of the net to give us the lead. What a goal, 2-1 Leverkusen!

45th minute:

De Bruyne whips in a corner, Tah flicks on and Christensen nods the ball against the post!

47th minute:

GOAL

Marcos Reus floats a ball into the box and Muller heads it down for Boateng to flick home just before half time. A huge blow.

Half time

Bayern Munich 2-2 Bayer Leverkusen

A greta game for the neutral, a heartache for me. We've been creating good opportunities on the counter but Bayern are dominating the ball and the shots. At this point, it's anyones game.

64th minute:

Alaba whips in an early ball into the backpost for LewanDOWSKIIIIII!! So close from the Bayern man as it rebounds off the post and Christensen beats the Polish hitman to the rebound. We're on the ropes.

90th minute:

The game is still tied with both teams looking towards extra time. Substitute Kevin Volland dribbles from left to right across the Bayern defence around 25 yards as the Bayern defence trail him. Atakan Akkaynak makes a bursting run from midfield and is beckoning in on goal if Volland can find him. He can, Volland slides a pass through as it comes to AkkAYNAAAAAAAK!!!! Pandemonium in the stand, as Atakan Akkaynak powers the ball home from 20 yards past Manuel Neuer and runs to the fans! Leverkusen have done surely done it!!!

Full Time:

Bayern Munich 2-3 Bayer Leverkusen

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 11.49.52.png
Views:	724
Size:	522.2 KB
ID:	1084034

Name:	German Cup result.png
Views:	721
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	1084035

There it is, our first domestic double! We couldn't have won it much more dramatic fashion, with our superstar Akkaynak bagging the winner. Unbelievable season already but now we have a chance to go down in the history books.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 11.15.10.png
Views:	743
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1084037

Perhaps the biggest team in the world at one of the most iconic stadiums - Old Trafford. We're 90 minutes away from greatness.

Last edited by GR14B; 03/11/2016 at 03:01 PM.

10. Great that Leverkusen beat the spuds last night!

Congrats on the double and good luck in the CL final. Love the story mate!
    GR14B likes this.

11. May 2019

Champions League Final

Name:	Champions-League-trophy.jpg
Views:	1280
Size:	433.2 KB
ID:	1084091

"Gentleman, if you lose today you will continue to be the best in the world, but if you win you will be eternal"
    Pep Guardiola

Views:	1278
ID:	1084093

Name:	476731.jpg
Views:	1312
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	1084094

Champions League Final 2019

Barcelona vs. Bayer Leverkusen

Run to the final

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 18.08.59.png
Views:	1237
Size:	619.9 KB
ID:	1084104 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 18.08.35.png
Views:	1248
Size:	619.8 KB
ID:	1084103

We've had the more conventional route to the final, having not lost a game the whole campaign. Barcelona have tested their luck a few times, none more so than against City in the semi final.

Lineups

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 17.40.01.png
Views:	1284
Size:	561.6 KB
ID:	1084095 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 17.34.08.png
Views:	1267
Size:	559.4 KB
ID:	1084109

Barca have huge selection issues. The greatest player to play the game, Lionel Messi is out injured, Jordi Alba misses the game, Serge Aurier is suspended, Sergio Busquets is out and Gerard Pique is also out. We’ve got to stick to our guns. For the away legs against United and Juventus we sat back and soaked up pressure looking to avoid defeat, but here in the final, I feel like we owe it to ourselves to take the game to Barcelona. Both teams are going 4-2-3-1, and I trust my team to prove they’re a better side than Barcelona. Vermaelen is a weak point for them and I'm looking to exploit him.

Kick Off

11th Minute:

GOAL

Neymar cuts inside from the left wing and finds Luis Suarez, he holds off Andreas Christensen and plays a back heel into the onrushing Gelson Martins who is one on one with Bernd Leno and slides the ball under him. Disaster of a start. 1-0 Barcelona.

Name:	1-0 Barca.png
Views:	1267
Size:	741.1 KB
ID:	1084097

36th minute:

GOAL

Ivan Rakitic whips in a corner and Neymar of all people wins the flick on at the near post. Bern leno dives to save but is caught in Luis Suarez’s path and can only palm the ball out towards Thomas Vermaelen who tucks it away from a couple of yards. 2-0 Barcelona, our dreams are fading before our eyes.

Name:	Barca 2-0.png
Views:	1255
Size:	663.1 KB
ID:	1084098

45th minute:

Brandt has the beating of Juan Bernat all day. He knocks the ball past the Spaniard and crosses it towards Mario Mandzukic. He takes a touch out of his feet, drags the ball back and managed to get a shot away from 8 yards but Ter Stegen swings an arm at it to keep it out. Our best chance of the half.

Half time

Bayer Leverkusen 0-2 Barcelona

Barca have been a class above us so far. Their counter is ripping us to pieces and something has to change. We push to attacking and aggressively tell the players to show some passion for the fans. There’s 45 minutes left of the season, we need to make sure we leave everything out on the pitch and if that’s not good enough then we tried. Barcelona take off the injured Juan Bernat and replace him with Pablo Zabaleta.

49th minute:

Hakan Calhanoglu has been poor and is replaced by Kevin Volland. Still no sign of a breakthrough.

71st minute:

All is looking lost for us here. The frustrated Leroy Sane is substituted on for Mario Mandzukic whom had a poor game. Sane and Brandt will go wide wide De Bruyne playing off of Volland. We push to Overload and will throw everything we’ve got left at them.

73rd minute:

GOAL

Brandt takes a short free kick from 30 yards out to Akkaynak who floats in a direct ball into the box. Ter Stegen comes charging out and Kevin De Bruyne beats Samuel Umtiti to the header and loops the ball over Ter Stegen. We’re back in the game, 2-1, come on!!

Name:	1-2 goal.png
Views:	1227
Size:	655.6 KB
ID:	1084099

76th minute:

Rafinha is replaced by Oscar as Barcelona drop to a 4-3-3 with the intention of hitting us on the counter. Less than 15 minutes to go.

84th minute:

Hojberg is brought on for Akkaynak since he is the last semi-attacking player we have left on the bench. We’re now throwing the kitchen sink at them, balls are getting lumped into the box but Barca are first to everything.

85th minute:

GOAL

KEVIN KAMPLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SLOVENIAN SCORES AN ABSOLUTE SCREAMER FROM 30 YARDS INTO THE TOP CORNER OFF OF THE CROSS BAR, WHAT A GOAL, WHAT A MOMENT! 2-2, WE’RE BACK IN IT.

Name:	2-2 goal.png
Views:	1240
Size:	655.3 KB
ID:	1084100

86th minute:

Gelson Martins the scorer of the first goal is replaced by Andre Gomes. Barca acknowledge the momentum is fully in our favour and try halt our advances.

87th minute:

HUGE CHANCE. Oscar switches the ball to Neymar who gets in behind our defence, he’s clear one on one with Bernd Leno who comes rushing out and decides to try tackle Neymar. The ball ricochets against the Brazilian and is heading for goal! Jonathan Tah sprints back and clears the ball about a foot away from crossing the line, unbelievable from both Tah and Leno. We hold on, still 2-2.

Name:	2-2 Barca, Tah off line.png
Views:	1226
Size:	732.4 KB
ID:	1084101

93rd minute:

The referee blows for full time, that’s it for 90 minutes. We’ve came back from the dead to take the game to extra time, but even at that, Neymar was inches away from winning the Champions League for Barcelona. The players don’t need a pep talk, they know what they need to do. The players have virtually nothing left in their legs after this their 54th game of the season. This next 30 minutes won’t be about footballing ability, but by mental strength.

Full Time:

Bayern Munich 2-2 Bayer Leverkusen

Extra Time

94th minute:

GOAL

LEROY SANEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! THE FORGOTTEN MAN OF THE LEVERKUSEN TEAM SCORES HIS FIRST GOAL FOR THE CLUB IN THE BIGGEST OF STAGES TO GIVE LEVERKUSEN THE LEAD!!!

De Bruyne switches the ball wide to Benji Henrichs and crosses into Sane who peels off his man and volleys it with his left foot into the bottom corner. 3-2 Leverkusen, reality is sinking in.

Name:	3-2 goal.png
Views:	1230
Size:	647.8 KB
ID:	1084102

105th minute:

Andre Gomes has to come off injured and Barca have no subs left to replace him. They now chase the game with just 10 men.

Half Time in extra time:

Bayer Leverkusen 3-2 Barcelona

I cannot believe this. We’re 15 minutes away. We cannot blow this now, we’ve worked so hard to get to this stage. We must keep it tight.

Full Time A.E.T

Bayer Leverkusen 3-2 Barcelona

Name:	Full time result Barca.png
Views:	1199
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	1084090

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 18.02.49.png
Views:	1211
Size:	526.3 KB
ID:	1084092

WE’VE DONE IT. BAYER LEVERKUSEN ARE TREBLE WINNERS.

Last edited by GR14B; 03/11/2016 at 08:01 PM.
    Average Joe, xCite, Guyyyy and 7 others like this.

12. congrats!!!!!!!!
    GR14B likes this.

13. What a match!

Great write up too mate
    GR14B likes this.

14. Hat's off my friend you fully deserved it !!!
    GR14B likes this.

15. Absolute scenes!!

What a read this story is mate, really looking forward to see If you can repeat this glorious season!!

16. Thanks for the likes and support on this story everyone, much appreciated!

I'm not going to lie to you all - I'm not seeing much point in continuing this story much further. The big goal that I set for the series has been completed and I'm deliberating whether it's worth continuing to write about. I've played into January of next season and still really enjoying the save, just unsure of whether or not to keep writing about it.

If you want, let me know if you guys would like me to keep you updated with an update every few days or just give a seasonal update.

Again, thanks for the support everyone!
    TimmsSports likes this.

17. I have followed your story, GR14B and i wish to read in future updates from you, so i vote for every day if you didn't lose your joy for playing and writing

Have a good night!

18. Quote Originally Posted by xCite View Post
    I have followed your story, GR14B and i wish to read in future updates from you, so i vote for every day if you didn't lose your joy for playing and writing

Have a good night!
    Seconded

19. Would love to see you carry on with this mate, have really enjoyed it!

20. Why not continuing the save with a new team in a new league ? Try with Napoli or Sevilla for example. Good team with strong roster. Try to win ECL with them in order to test yourself ha ha !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO