Like Tree39Likes

To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story

To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story-tottenham.jpg

To Dare is to Do

A Tottenham Hotspur Story

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story-tottenham.png  
    Last edited by KillerRoo; 30/10/2016 at 12:26 PM.
    Linecoigne1998 likes this.

2. Excited for this! COYS
    Disclaimer89 likes this.

3. The Club

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Club.png
Views:	3479
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	1083424

Tottenham have a somewhat successful past. However it has been a number of years since we have won anything worth while. I will be looking to change that.

I hope to challenge for the Title in our first season and I believe I have a very capable team to do so.

In recent years, Spurs have certainly been building for the future by signing young first team players, I aim to continue this focus on youth recruitment and development.

4. The Manager

Name:	manager1.png
Views:	3450
Size:	213.3 KB
ID:	1083425

Name:	manager2.png
Views:	3394
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	1083426

Pusti Malaka
    The Australian-Greek takes over as manager from Mauricio Pochettino.
    As much as I hate to remove Poch from the helm, it had to be done.

Malaka comes with a wealth of experience at the young age of 20.
    Picked to play for Australia when he was only 18, has 19 caps and 6 goals to his name before being on the receiving end of a career ending injury.
    Malaka took a year to study and gain his coaching licenses which will now aid him to coach his favourite team.

5. The Players

Keepers

Name:	Goalkeepers.png
Views:	3344
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	1083427

Hugo Lloris will certainly be our starting shot-stopper and captain. Vorm and Lopez will be fighting for those cup appearances and secondary keeper status. As of now I will be leaning towards Vorm but it all depends on form.

Defenders

Name:	Defenders.png
Views:	3406
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	1083428

We are lucky to have a very solid back line. Rose, Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Walker will be the first team choices but we certainly will not be lacking for quality if we have an injuries. The Belgium duo in the middle is really going to be the backbone of this team and we will defiantly be playing out from the back to utilize them.

Midfielders

Name:	Midfielders.png
Views:	3375
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	1083429

The amount of choices I have in midfield is insane. I think I will be aiming to play with 2 center midfielders and 3 attacking midfielders. I doubt I will be playing much of Tom Carroll but if he impresses he may earn his place but otherwise I may look to move him on as we have younger and more talented players available. I am blessed to have a younger adaptable player like Eric Dier, and I am yet to decide which position I will play him in.

Strikers

Name:	Strikers.png
Views:	3341
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	1083430

I plan on playing One at the top and obviously Kane will be the first choice for that position. Janssen is a quality player and he will certainly be given his chance to make his mark on the premier league. I don't play on playing Son up top as I believe he is much better fit on the wings.

6. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 3549
Size:  17.3 KB

Tottenham v Tottenham 23's

Name:  Game 1 1.png
Views: 3328
Size:  93.7 KB

Name:	game 22.png
Views:	3346
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1083469
    dffa
    Even though I had most of my backup first team players playing for the 23's I am still disappointed with the result. Every goal came from a sub, I guess that shows we have depth.

Here is how the rest of our friendlies are looking

Name:	fawfawfaw.png
Views:	3308
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	1083471

We should be favourites for all of these games, except of course the Juventus game in which I hope we can push on and get a win. I will be hope to comfortably win all other friendlies to prepare us for the start of the season.

Transfers

I have been given a cool $66,000,000 transfer budget and I plan to use every cent.
    As I don't plan to sell any of my First team I will only be looking for some future prospects and maybe another striker if I find a good deal.

Jason Psanoudakis

Name:	me.png
Views:	3370
Size:	313.4 KB
ID:	1083472

Name:	MMMEEEEE.png
Views:	3434
Size:	548.3 KB
ID:	1083473

I am absolutely delighted to get my hands on this amazing prospect. He will need a little bit of work before he can break into the first team but I am sure it wont take someone of his stature long to do that.

Lincoln

Name:	Lincoln.png
Views:	3342
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	1083474

Name:	Linccc.png
Views:	3355
Size:	558.4 KB
ID:	1083475

Now onto the serious one.
    Having seen what a beast this young man can quickly become in FM16 he was first on my list and I was more than happy to acquire him for $7.5m
    Lincoln will be joining us on the 1st of January 2017 and depending on team performance he may find himself in the First team.

We have also got a couple of unfortunate injuries

Name:	injury.png
Views:	3318
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	1083477

Luckily we have more than enough midfielders.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story-game-1-1.png   To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story-game1-2.png  
    Last edited by KillerRoo; 01/11/2016 at 02:02 PM.

7. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 3194

Preseason Transfer Update Part 1

Okay, so I tend to do this thing where I see players that I might use one day so I sign them but in reality I never use them and just sell them on (some times for profit). And it looks like I've done that again but I am sure that some of the players I have signed will be worth it.

Ryan Sessegnon

Name:	Ryan1.png
Views:	3309
Size:	290.5 KB
ID:	1083537

Name:	ryan 2.png
Views:	3619
Size:	559.3 KB
ID:	1083538

At 16 years, Ryan looks like a very promising talent. I probably could have gotten him for cheaper but I figured I better just secure the deal as a couple other big clubs were barking up the same tree.

Predrag Rajkovic

Name:	Predrag 1.png
Views:	3261
Size:	321.8 KB
ID:	1083539

Name:	Predrag 2.png
Views:	3261
Size:	538.1 KB
ID:	1083540

Very happy to nail down this lad, quality stats at such a young age. Sadly I could not get Predrag a work permit so he will have to be loaned out but he has 3 caps for Serbia already so I imagine I will be able to get him one soon.

Dayot Upamecano

Name:	Dayot 1.png
Views:	3230
Size:	309.1 KB
ID:	1083542

Name:	Dayot 2.png
Views:	3251
Size:	516.4 KB
ID:	1083543

I feel like I got a good deal on this young lad. He has some decent stats and I am sure I can develop him into a solid center back.

Last edited by KillerRoo; 01/11/2016 at 02:59 AM.
    Kobe631 and adiek22 like this.

8. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 3241

Preseason Transfer Update Part 2

Ze Gomes

Name:	Gomes 1.png
Views:	3179
Size:	291.0 KB
ID:	1083669

Name:	Gomes 2.png
Views:	3149
Size:	549.3 KB
ID:	1083670

A friend told me to sign this lad no matter the cost. SLB wanted $20m but somehow I managed to get him for $10m. I will loan Gomes out for my first season in the hopes that I can bring him into the first team next season. I have a really good feeling about this prospect.

Sebastian Driussi

Name:	Driussi 1.png
Views:	3160
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	1083671

Name:	Driussi 2.png
Views:	3179
Size:	558.3 KB
ID:	1083672

So I saw this lad was transfer listed at River and I thought he looked pretty good. He is a winger but his stats make me feel like I could train him into a solid CAM. He is being loaned back to River for the remainder of the season as I already have enough midfielders as is.

Andre

Name:	Andre 1.png
Views:	3123
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	1083673

Name:	Andre 2.png
Views:	3159
Size:	544.3 KB
ID:	1083674

I have now realised I have signed a number of young strikers...
    I picked Andre up for $5m and he will be joining us in 2018. I think we have a very bright future when it comes to strikers.

Craig Wighton

Name:	Craig Wighton 1.png
Views:	3123
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	1083675

Name:	Craig Wighton 2.png
Views:	3088
Size:	546.5 KB
ID:	1083676

Yet another young striker. This was kind of an impulse buy, he was cheap, young and looked decent. I have loaned Craig back to Dundee and unless he blows everyone away I will probably just be looking to sell him on for profit but you never know.

Contract Extension

Marcus Edwards

Name:	Edwards contract.png
Views:	3098
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	1083677

Stoked to be able to tie this lad down for another 3 years. Edwards is certainly one of the top prospects in our very big youth squad. He is already training with the first team and I don't think it'll take long for him to become a regular. I have the pleasure of watching Edwards play in Melbourne earlier this year against Juventus and he was phenomenal, did not look out of place at all.

Board Expectations

Name:	Expectations.png
Views:	3073
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	1083678

I think I have been given some very achievable goals by the board. I am unsure as to how we will do in Champion's League Football but I think we have a very good chance to get to the Quarters. I have successfully spent half of my $66m transfer budget on nothing but youth.

9. A lot of youth bought in, will be good to see how they develop.

10. Bit of a random buy for that Austrailian lad but at £500 quid you can't really go wrong!

Looking good so far, will be following!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Bit of a random buy for that Austrailian lad but at £500 quid you can't really go wrong!

Looking good so far, will be following!
    Ahhh

I see you havnt seen my other thread: Amazing Young Player
    Average Joe likes this.

12. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1773

Friendlies

Name:	fawfawfaw.png
Views:	1788
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	1083725

So this is how our preseason looks, I will be hoping to not lose any of these games and even push to win them all.

Guangzhou v Tottenham

Name:  1.png
Views: 1772
Size:  75.3 KB
    Well, I guess we aren't winning them all...
    We were all over them but still could not secure the win. We struggled to get the ball into the final third even though we had all the possession. Still, there are positives from this performance.

Fuli v Tottenham

Name:  2.png
Views: 1783
Size:  62.6 KB
    The scoreline does not do our performance justice, we were all over them but once again we struggled to put it into the net. If our preseason continues like this I'll be looking for someone who can score.

Livorno v Tottenham

Name:  3..png
Views: 1773
Size:  87.5 KB
    Now we are talking. I was annoyed when we conceded so early but the boys really stepped up and showed me what they could do. I was very pleased to see Edwards get his name on the score sheet too.

Mossley Y.M. v Tottenham
    Name:  4.png
Views: 1771
Size:  87.8 KB
    It took us 19 minutes to put one in but when we did they just kept on coming. Solid performance from the boys who would be considered back ups. Wimmer gets his third goal of the Preseason which is very pleasing to see.

Llagostera v Tottenham

Name:  5.png
Views: 1759
Size:  68.6 KB
    It really was the Janssen show and he only came on in the 65th minute. Great to see the new lad showing his worth and his ability to bag a few.

Tottenham v Juventus
    Name:  6.png
Views: 1768
Size:  53.2 KB
    The only game I was worried we wouldn't win. We actually were very dominant all game with the ball constantly in our attacking third. Very happy with this result.

Shandong v Tottenham
    Name:  7.png
Views: 1757
Size:  49.2 KB
    And we end our Preseason with bore of a game, once again we failed to work the ball into the box and were denied constantly by an inform goalkeeper.

Overall our preseason was very solid, with no loses and only two draws I think we can come away being pretty happy with ourselves.

Attached Images  
    Last edited by KillerRoo; 01/11/2016 at 02:03 PM.
    kolas79 and Telstar like this.

13. That win against Juventus was very impressive! Hopefully you can get similar results in the CL this season COYS

14. August Fixtures

Name:  august.png
Views: 1775
Size:  35.5 KB
    A fairly hard start to the season. We obviously will be expecting to beat West Brom even though we are away. The other two matches will prove to be difficult but I think being at The Lane we will have the advantage.

West Brom v Tottenham

Name:  Brom 1.png
Views: 1782
Size:  53.8 KB
    The boys clearly were not awake at kickoff as we conceded instantly. Luckily that seemed to kick start something and the boys struck back almost instantly. We continued to dominate the rest of the match and Eriksen finally secured the winner late into the second half.

Tottenham v Manchester United

Name:  Utd 2.png
Views: 1780
Size:  45.2 KB
    I am very pleased with this result. We were clearly the stronger team and managed to shut down any attempt Man Utd had.

Tottenham v Chelsea
    Name:  chels 3.png
Views: 1784
Size:  64.6 KB
    The boys learnt their lesson here, it doesn't matter if you're 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go, anything can happen in football. When we conceded 3 quick easy goals like we did here I thought we had lost it. But Eriksen stepped up in the dying minutes and placed a beautiful free kick into the top left corner to get us the draw.

Transfer

Martian Odegaard

Name:	Odegaard 1.png
Views:	1806
Size:	261.1 KB
ID:	1083740

Name:	Odegaard 2.png
Views:	1802
Size:	566.5 KB
ID:	1083741

I was completely fine to splash out on this lad, at 17 years look at those stats. I will most likely be testing him in some cup games through the season. Odegaard will most likely replace Lamela in the coming years as he is the player I would most likely sell if needed.

Champions League Group Draw

Name:	Champions league draw.png
Views:	1789
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	1083742

A decent draw for us I feel. Bayern are obviously going to be the strongest side we come up against and I imagine they will top our group. We will be pushing for that top spot however, I would not be upset if we got second.

Last edited by KillerRoo; 02/11/2016 at 08:14 AM.

15. I'd say thats a pretty hard group there mate!

Napoli and Sporting are both decent sides
    Kobe631 likes this.

16. Judging from the name of the manager you must be Greek ha ha ha !!! Good luck in the save man !

17. I agree the group is hard but I think it could have been worse.

I am half Greek, its nice to see someone get the name

Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1622

September

Name:	September Fixtures.png
Views:	1629
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1084016

We have a very busy month coming up. 3 EPL games, 2 Champions League and 1 Cup game, lets see if the boys are up for it.

Liverpool v Tottenham
    Premier League
    Name:  1. Liverpool.png
Views: 1626
Size:  53.9 KB
    The toughest game we faced so far. Liverpool have a good team this season and playing at Anfield proved to be difficult. Kane needs to start getting his name on the score sheet soon, we are playing with no one up top.

Tottenham v Napoli
    Champions League
    Name:  2. Napoli.png
Views: 1628
Size:  53.0 KB
    We failed to secure a win in our first UCL game this season. Napoli are a solid team but I thought being at home we would have the upper hand. We really are lacking a striker at the moment.

Tottenham v Hull City

Premier League
    Name:  3. Hull.png
Views: 1620
Size:  62.3 KB
    Kane has finally gotten himself a much needed goal, hopefully the first of many. We absolutely destroyed Hull at The Lane.

Burnley v Tottenham

EFL Cup
    Name:  3. Burnley.png
Views: 1619
Size:  55.2 KB
    It took us a while to strike but it was always going to happen. A very dominate performance from the boys saw us move into the next round.

We have been drawn Liverpool so that will be tough.

Leicester v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  5 LC.png
Views: 1615
Size:  63.4 KB
    We failed to beat last season's champions away from home. We are constantly holding the ball outside of our oppositions box just not being able to get that final shot in and we are always conceding from counters, something needs to change.

Bayern v Tottenham

Champions League
    Name:  6. bayern.png
Views: 1623
Size:  49.2 KB
    A game we should have won. Absolutely all over Bayern, away from home too!
    There were lots of positives in this match, except our inability to score.

Here is how the ladder is looking going into October.

Name:	Ladder.png
Views:	1644
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	1084023

And our Champions League Group

Name:	Table.png
Views:	1623
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1084024

I have also made a couple transfer to join us in the winter break, I will showcase them when they finally move to the club.

October Fixtures

Name:	October.png
Views:	1627
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	1084026

We have a much easier Month coming up.
    We will be looking for our first Champions League win and hoping to progress in the Cup all while looking to pick up 12 points.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story-onomah-loan.png  
    naterr, kolas79 and Telstar like this.

18. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1639

October Fixtures

Name:	October.png
Views:	1595
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	1084042

Lets get straight into this busy week of Football

Tottenham v Burnley

Premier League
    Name:  1. Burnley.png
Views: 1573
Size:  52.5 KB
    Simple game, I don't think Burnley even had a shot all game.
    Shame we didn't score more than we did though.

Swansea v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  2. Swansea.png
Views: 1570
Size:  43.3 KB
    Great to see Kane starting to put more into the back of the net. Dier played an absolute cracked, scored from God knows how far out. The boys are putting themselves into a good position.

Sporting v Tottenham

Champions League
    Name:  3. Sporting.png
Views: 1569
Size:  60.3 KB
    Our first Champions league win. Kane and Dier once again producing the goods.
    I really am having a hard time deciding who to start.

Tottenham v Watford

Premier League
    Name:  4. Watford.png
Views: 1571
Size:  55.8 KB
    Not pleased with this result. To be fair, Watford have played a very strong season so far, but being at home I really imagined we would win it. 3 goals in a row from Kane.

Liverpool v Tottenham
    EFL Cup
    Name:  5. Liverpool.png
Views: 1567
Size:  66.4 KB
    Wow, just wow. It may have been the cup but this is an insane result. Hatricks from both Kane and Son saw us destroy Liverpool.

Stoke v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  6. Stoke.png
Views: 1581
Size:  55.3 KB
    We left it late but this helped secure our undefeated month. Kane has really been putting in some good work and its about time.

Premier League Ladder

Name:	October ladder.png
Views:	1577
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1084049

Champions League Group

Name:	October cl.png
Views:	1573
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	1084050

EFL Cup Quarter Final Draw

Name:  draw.png
Views: 1529
Size:  41.8 KB

Last edited by KillerRoo; 03/11/2016 at 04:03 PM.
    Bullardinho and kolas79 like this.

19. What a result against Liverpool! And Kane is on such amazing form, damn... Makes me really miss him in real life considering we haven't scored from open play in like 450 minutes
    KillerRoo likes this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by KillerRoo View Post

August Fixtures

Attachment 1083736
    A fairly hard start to the season. We obviously will be expecting to beat West Brom even though we are away. The other two matches will prove to be difficult but I think being at The Lane we will have the advantage.

West Brom v Tottenham

Attachment 1083737
    The boys clearly were not awake at kickoff as we conceded instantly. Luckily that seemed to kick start something and the boys struck back almost instantly. We continued to dominate the rest of the match and Eriksen finally secured the winner late into the second half.

Attachment 1083738
    I am very pleased with this result. We were clearly the stronger team and managed to shut down any attempt Man Utd had.

Tottenham v Chelsea
    Attachment 1083739
    The boys learnt their lesson here, it doesn't matter if you're 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go, anything can happen in football. When we conceded 3 quick easy goals like we did here I thought we had lost it. But Eriksen stepped up in the dying minutes and placed a beautiful free kick into the top left corner to get us the draw.

Transfer

Martian Odegaard
    Attachment 1083740
    Attachment 1083741

I was completely fine to splash out on this lad, at 17 years look at those stats. I will most likely be testing him in some cup games through the season. Odegaard will most likely replace Lamela in the coming years as he is the player I would most likely sell if needed.

Attachment 1083742
    A decent draw for us I feel. Bayern are obviously going to be the strongest side we come up against and I imagine they will top our group. We will be pushing for that top spot however, I would not be upset if we got second.

Why what odegaard so much? I got him for southampton for 6 million release clause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. Quote Originally Posted by tolley250 View Post
    Why what odegaard so much? I got him for southampton for 6 million release clause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He decided to sign a new Madrid contract which increased his release clause, but I was happy enough to pay it because he is already playing in my first team.

Quote Originally Posted by Linecoigne1998 View Post
    What a result against Liverpool! And Kane is on such amazing form, damn... Makes me really miss him in real life considering we haven't scored from open play in like 450 minutes
    I was getting worried, he hadn't scored all season but in typical Kane fashion once he starts he doesn't stop.

22. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1585

November Fixtures

Name:	November.png
Views:	1561
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	1084180

A much more difficult Month than the last.
    Lets get into it.

Tottenham v Sporting

Champions League
    Name:  1. Sporting.png
Views: 1551
Size:  55.1 KB
    A solid performance in the first half allowed us to ride out the second half to get yet another Champions League win. If we beat Napoli in our next game, we secure our spot in the knockout stage.

Tottenham v Manchester City

Premier League
    Name:  2. City.png
Views: 1555
Size:  59.2 KB
    What. A. Game.
    When we conceded that 91st minute goal, I thought we had dropped the ball on this one.
    But Harry Kane showed his worth but getting one back almost instantly.
    A very good result for us.

Tottenham v Everton

Premier League
    Name:  3. Everton.png
Views: 1551
Size:  53.3 KB
    Knowing we had a very important game coming up I decided to rest a lot of my key players.
    My backup team played very strongly and helped secure another 3 points.

Napoli v Tottenham

Champions League
    Name:  4. Napoli.png
Views: 1557
Size:  45.9 KB
    We have done it. We have progressed to the Knockout stages of the Champions League.
    I am very happy with the boys, with one more game in our group against Bayern, we will see if we can top the group.

Injuries

Name:	Injuries.png
Views:	1564
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	1084187

Sadly we will be without Dele Alli and Vincent Janssen for our game versing Arsenal.
    We have plenty of options in midfield but with no backup striker we are treading on think ice.

Arsenal v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  5. Arse.png
Views: 1544
Size:  51.7 KB
    The local derby, A shame we couldn't hold out and win it. Considering we were away I'm not too disappointed with the draw.
    Odegaard also scored his first goal for the club which is a good sign.

West Ham v Tottenham

EFL Cup Quarter Final
    Name:  6. West Ham.png
Views: 1550
Size:  88.0 KB
    Something about our cup run is amazing.
    We smash yet another Premier League team.
    Both of my 17 year olds get a brace.
    I am a very happy manager at the moment.

Here is how the EPL ladder and our Champions League group are looking.

Views:	1553
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	1084188

Name:	Group.png
Views:	1543
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	1084189

EFL Cup Semi-Final Draw

Name:	EFL Draw.png
Views:	1549
Size:	321.3 KB
ID:	1084190

Jan Vertonghen contract extension

Name:	Jan contract.png
Views:	1584
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	1084191

23. great story mate. Excellent updates. Edwards should become great

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tobey Mason View Post
    great story mate. Excellent updates. Edwards should become great
    Cheers mate, means a lot and yeah he has really stepped up, makes it a lot harder to pick which 11 to start with.

25. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1495

December Fixtures

Name:	December.png
Views:	1506
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	1084198

We have 8 games of football to be played this month. Lets hope our boys can see it out without injury.

Sunderland v Tottenham
    Premier League
    Name:  1. Sunderland.png
Views: 1492
Size:  51.0 KB
    Was not as easy as I would have liked, but a win is a win.

Tottenham v Bayern

Champions League
    Name:  2. Bayern.png
Views: 1491
Size:  58.7 KB
    We needed to win by at least 4 to top our group but second is good enough for me.
    Lets just hope we get a good draw.

Tottenham v Bournemouth

Premier League
    Name:  3. Bournemoth.png
Views: 1493
Size:  48.1 KB
    Eriksen scored two beautiful free kicks before the 10 minute mark.
    Kane helped secure the win with two more before half time.

Tottenham v Southampton

Premier League
    Name:  4. Southampton.png
Views: 1487
Size:  47.1 KB
    It took us some time, but we managed to secure another three points.

West Ham v Tottenham
    Premier League
    Name:  5. West Ham.png
Views: 1502
Size:  59.9 KB
    Well that was Shite. Enough said.

Middlesbrough v Tottenham
    Premier League
    Name:  6. Boro'.png
Views: 1494
Size:  65.8 KB
    A much better result, boys played well.
    Janssen came back from injury with a nice goal.

Tottenham v Crystal Palace

Premier League
    Name:  7. Palace.png
Views: 1495
Size:  61.6 KB
    We conceded first but the boys brought it in the second half.
    Kane bagged another, great to see.

Tottenham v West Brom

Premier League
    Name:  8. West Brom.png
Views: 1497
Size:  60.2 KB
    And we finish off the year with a nice win.
    Considering we rested our first team as we have a game against Chelsea in two days.

Premier League Ladder

Views:	1506
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	1084216

Champions League Group

Name:	Group.png
Views:	1494
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1084218

26. Looking good man ! On top of the league and qualified in the champions league despite the difficulty of the group ! Hope for an easy draw now !
    KillerRoo likes this.

27. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1468
    New Years Day Update

Transfers

Name:	Transfers.png
Views:	1526
Size:	287.5 KB
ID:	1084224

We have five more young players coming into the club for a combined price of $12.61m.

Thomas Ollvier Amang

Name:	1. Amang.png
Views:	1518
Size:	546.7 KB
ID:	1084225

Good looking young lad, got him for cheap, no work permit however.
    I'll have to loan him out and see how it all goes.

Lincoln

Name:	2. Lincoln.png
Views:	1511
Size:	570.4 KB
ID:	1084226

This kid is a beast. I will be looking to move on N'Koukou and replace him with Lincoln.
    Can't wait to bring him into the first team.

Issa Diop

Name:	3. Diop.png
Views:	1509
Size:	529.3 KB
ID:	1084228

I got Diop for cheap and he looks like a solid young player. Will loan him out and see how he goes.

Jayson Molumby

Name:	4. Jayson.png
Views:	1496
Size:	558.6 KB
ID:	1084229

Another cheap impulse buy, I have too much money, I need to stop spending it all but oh well.

Mikael Nore Ingerbrigtsen

Name:	5. Norway guy.png
Views:	1477
Size:	547.7 KB
ID:	1084230

What a name. Ingerbrigtsen looks like a very solid player.
    Excited to see what he becomes.

Contract Extension

Harry Kane

Name:	Kane contract.png
Views:	1466
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	1084231

Awards

Martin Odegaard

Name:	Odegaard player of year.png
Views:	1471
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	1084232

FA Cup Draw

Name:	FA draw.png
Views:	1462
Size:	338.3 KB
ID:	1084233

Champions League Draw

Name:	UCL Draw.png
Views:	1467
Size:	312.3 KB
ID:	1084234

Well those draws could have gone better....

28. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1359

January Fixtures

Name:	Jan fixtures.png
Views:	1351
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	1084936

A tough month for us, if we play it right it could see us go top.

Chelsea v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  1. Chelsea.png
Views: 1342
Size:  55.0 KB
    We took an amazing early lead but failed to take the win from our London rivals.

Manchester United v Tottenham

FA Cup 3rd Round
    Name:  2. Manchester.png
Views: 1341
Size:  57.2 KB
    We take our the current holders of the FA cup in our first round. Gotta be happy with that.

Stoke City v Tottenham

EFL Cup Semi Leg 1
    Name:  3. Stoke.png
Views: 1340
Size:  37.3 KB
    What a boring game, we failed to do it on a cold winter night at stoke.

Manchester United v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  4. Manchester.png
Views: 1336
Size:  56.6 KB
    We beat them in the cup but couldn't reproduce that win.
    If we won this we could have seen top of the table.

Tottenham v Liverpool

Premier League
    Name:  5. Liverpool.png
Views: 1339
Size:  41.8 KB
    A good win for us, Kane finally gets another goal after have a small drought.

Hull City v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  6. Hull.png
Views: 1334
Size:  55.6 KB
    We left this far too late, I was getting very worried.
    Wanyama got a straight red and with Dier out injured that will see us playing a much more attacking line up.

Tottenham v Stoke City

EFL Cup Semi Leg 2
    Name:  7. Stoke.png
Views: 1335
Size:  51.4 KB
    And with this great result we see ourselves into out first final since I have taken charge.
    Excited to have our first chance at silverware.

West Ham v Tottenham

FA Cup 4th Round
    Name:  8. West Ham.png
Views: 1332
Size:  52.9 KB
    Our cup runs have been very solid, we are lucky to have great depth in so many positions.
    Lets see how far we can go in this one.

Premier League Ladder

Views:	1335
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	1084946

Following this months performances we see ourselves on top. Lets hope we can stay there.

EFL Cup Final

Name:	EFL draw.png
Views:	1339
Size:	342.5 KB
ID:	1084947

FA Cup Draw

Name:	FA cup draw.png
Views:	1338
Size:	349.0 KB
ID:	1084948

Transfers

OUT

Tom Carroll

Name:	Carroll seold.png
Views:	1343
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	1084949

I never really planned on using him, we have enough midfielders.
    I wish Tom the best of luck at his new club.

IN

Saido Berahino

Name:	Berahino.png
Views:	1346
Size:	304.8 KB
ID:	1084950

Name:	Saido.png
Views:	1340
Size:	581.7 KB
ID:	1084951

I spent the rest of our budget on the deadline day to bring in Berahino. I believe he has the skills required to break into the first team.

Contract Extension

Name:	CCV contract.png
Views:	1344
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	1084952
    naterr and kolas79 like this.

29. Really interesting story to read, might have to start a career with Spurs now. Keep it up!

30. Just letting you all know this story will go on, I have been flat out with my uni exams and they don't end till next week. I will get the next update out asap. Some interesting things to come.
    naterr likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by KillerRoo View Post
    Just letting you all know this story will go on, I have been flat out with my uni exams and they don't end till next week. I will get the next update out asap. Some interesting things to come.
    Good to hear that this will continue!

32. Great stuff

33. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1260

February Fixtures

Name:	Feb games.png
Views:	1230
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	1089426

Tottenham v Leicester City
    Premier League
    Name:  1. LC.png
Views: 1225
Size:  69.7 KB
    To come back with 10 men and secure the win, showed good character, however we should not have been in that situation in the first place.

Burnley v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  2. Burley.png
Views: 1225
Size:  48.6 KB
    Getting draws like this could surely impact our title run, such a typical Spurs thing to be doing.

Tottenham v Real Madrid

Champions League
    Name:  3. RM.png
Views: 1218
Size:  51.0 KB
    A shame we couldn't get the win at home, going to be tough to beat such a strong team in Spain.

Walsall v Tottenham
    FA Cup 5th Round
    Name:  4. Walsall.png
Views: 1218
Size:  48.8 KB
    Easy win for the backup squad.

Tottenham v Swansea
    Premier League
    Name:  5. Swansea.png
Views: 1270
Size:  62.8 KB
    Another game we just completely brush aside our opponents.
    4 goals from Kane will certainly jump him up towards the Golden Boot.

EFL Cup Final
    Name:  6. Man u.png
Views: 1222
Size:  63.2 KB
    And just like that we secure our first trophy.
    Manchester didn't even show up.

Name:	EFL cup final.png
Views:	1238
Size:	436.0 KB
ID:	1089438

Premier League Ladder

Views:	1228
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	1089439

FA Cup draw

Name:	FA cup draw.png
Views:	1226
Size:	332.2 KB
ID:	1089440

Contract Extensions

Name:	Dembele contract.png
Views:	1224
Size:	226.6 KB
ID:	1089441

Name:	Contract extension.png
Views:	1228
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	1089442

Following another undefeated month the board invited me in to sign a new 3 year contract extension.
    We are gonna be here a long time I hope.

Bullardinho and naterr like this.

34. you well and truly smashed United in the final well done!
    KillerRoo likes this.

35. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 988

Okay so I decided to play March and a bit of April so I can get this season done a little faster.

Fixtures

Name:	MarchApril.png
Views:	1008
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	1090060

Tottenham v Stoke City

Premier League
    Name:  1. Stke.png
Views: 986
Size:  45.5 KB
    And in typical Spurs fashion we drop easy points when we are contesting for the title.

Real Madrid v Totenham
    Champions League
    Name:  2. Real.png
Views: 991
Size:  57.0 KB

Yeah this was a tough game and I think we played fairly well considering.
    However this does see us get knocked out of the Champions League.

Tottenham v Birmingham
    FA Cup Quarter FInal
    Name:  3. Birming.png
Views: 991
Size:  62.7 KB

Way too close for my liking, even our backup team should be rolling Birmingham.

Watford v Tottenham
    Premier League
    Name:  4. watford.png
Views: 983
Size:  46.7 KB

We do love our draws don't we.

Manchester City v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  5. city.png
Views: 984
Size:  49.7 KB

Our title dreams are slowly diminishing

Tottenham v Arsenal
    Premier League
    Name:  6. Arsenal.png
Views: 987
Size:  38.0 KB

I feel like the team chemistry has just vanished, something is going to have to change if we want to win the league.

Tottenham v Sunderland

Premier League
    Name:  7. Sunderland.png
Views: 982
Size:  50.7 KB

A much more convincing result, lets see if we can keep this going.

Everton v Tottenham
    Premier League
    Name:  8. Everton.png
Views: 989
Size:  58.1 KB

Guess not.
    I really am pulling my hair out.

Bournemouth v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  9. Bourn.png
Views: 994
Size:  59.8 KB

I really am trying to help Berahino get his first goal for the club, but he is yet to put in a half decent performance and it is making me question the transfer, hopefully he pulls something out soon.

FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Name:	Semi draw.png
Views:	1003
Size:	311.9 KB
ID:	1090070

EPL Ladder

Views:	996
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	1090071
    Disclaimer89 likes this.

36. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 922

Fixtures

Name:	Fixtures.png
Views:	930
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1090186

Tottenham v Huddersfield

FA Cup Semi Final
    Name:  1. Hudderfield.png
Views: 912
Size:  47.7 KB
    It took us almost 60 minutes to get past the bus but we convincingly secured our way to the final.

Tottenham v West Ham

Premier League
    Name:  2. Westham.png
Views: 919
Size:  57.1 KB
    Berahino got his first goal for the club, lets hope he can find the back of the net consistently from here on out.

Tottenham v Middlesbrough

Premier League
    Name:  3. Middle.png
Views: 921
Size:  60.4 KB
    Our great performance in the first half allowed me to sub off our key players and just ride out the win comfortably.

Southampton v Tottenham
    Premier League
    Name:  4. South.png
Views: 921
Size:  62.6 KB

A game we absolutely needed to win if we wanted to keep our title dream alive.
    Eriksen's 6th minute free kick secured us the win.

FA Cup Final Draw

Name:	Draw.png
Views:	931
Size:	353.3 KB
ID:	1090191

Ladder with one game remaining

Views:	931
Size:	327.9 KB
ID:	1090192
    naterr likes this.

37. Tactics

What tactics are you using?

38. Quote Originally Posted by Azmeen View Post
    What tactics are you using?
    a simple 4-2-3-1 wide most of the time.

39. Holy crap thats a close top 3!

40. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 820

Fixtures

Views:	830
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1090325

We sit equal top with Chelsea and Manchester United, United are above on goal difference by 4 goals.
    We need to beat Palace and hope United lose or draw to West Brom.

Crystal Palace v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  1. Palace.png
Views: 834
Size:  72.2 KB
    The boys have done all they can, all we can hope for is West Brom to draw or win.

West Brom v Manchester United

Premier League

Name:	west brom.png
Views:	836
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1090327

So close, yet so far.

Views:	847
Size:	328.2 KB
ID:	1090328

An absolute shame we couldn't win the title, we cant dwell on this for long however, we still have a final against bitter rivals Arsenal.

Tottenham v Arsenal

FA Cup Final
    Name:  2. arse.png
Views: 830
Size:  65.2 KB
    The boys really did not let the disappointment get to them, we showed everyone just how ready we will be for the next season.

Name:	FA cup win.png
Views:	834
Size:	301.2 KB
ID:	1090330

Average Joe likes this.

41. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1160

Post Season Update

Name:	Eriksen Footballer of year.png
Views:	1172
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	1090332

Name:	Eriksen Players player.png
Views:	1172
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1090333

Name:	Team of the season.png
Views:	1188
Size:	290.4 KB
ID:	1090334

Eriksen won both the English footballer of the year and the Player's player award and found himself a spot in the team of the season. Absolute awesome performance from him all year round.

Tottenham Awards Night

Name:	Awards night.png
Views:	1178
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	1090335

Goal of the Season
    Harry Kane v Sporting

Top Goal Scorers

Name:	Kane 3rd top goal scorer.png
Views:	1185
Size:	296.4 KB
ID:	1090336

42. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 1031
    Preseason Update

IN

Name:	IN.png
Views:	1046
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	1090792

I mostly bought young regens this window with the exception of Nacho and Rulli.
    Although some of there fees may seem high, a lot of the payments come from appearances and goals, so they should be worth every penny if those payments are made.

Player Profiles

OUT

Name:	OUT.png
Views:	1047
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	1090795
    This window sees us say goodbye to long term player Kyle Walker, although it is sad, I feel although we can greatly benefit from the money he has brought in. Erik Lamela also leaves us for what some would argue is a bargain, honestly I just wanted him gone, he never seems to fit into my teams on Football Manager and his wage was not portraying his performances.

Preseason Matches

Name:	Community Shield.png
Views:	1055
Size:	362.7 KB
ID:	1090796

Views:	1035
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	1090797

I figured it would be best to just get the preseason out of the way and begin with our second season.
    Sadly we were outplayed in the Community shield and we couldn't win it, but the rest of our preseason saw dominate performances.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story-kasper-rune.png  
    naterr and PatrickLFC like this.

43. After my first season with Spurs, all of my main players, Kane, Alli, Dembele, Vertonghen, Rose etc all demanded new contracts with ridiculous pay increases. Dembele for example wasnted 190k a week, Alli 150k, Kane 180k. Obviously I didnt want to lose all of these players so gave some of them new contracts but then I was failing FFP for wages. Have you had this problem?

44. Really enjoying this mate, keep it up!

45. Quote Originally Posted by Andyplatt View Post
    After my first season with Spurs, all of my main players, Kane, Alli, Dembele, Vertonghen, Rose etc all demanded new contracts with ridiculous pay increases. Dembele for example wasnted 190k a week, Alli 150k, Kane 180k. Obviously I didnt want to lose all of these players so gave some of them new contracts but then I was failing FFP for wages. Have you had this problem?
    A lot of players have asked for some very high wages, but I have been fine with passing everything. I guess it helps that I sold some players and placed well in competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by xJamieWilliams View Post
    Really enjoying this mate, keep it up!
    Cheers mate! Next update some time tomorrow (My time)
    TheBattman likes this.

46. Name:  spurs.png
Views: 819

August

Views:	822
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1091637

Leicester City v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  Liecester.png
Views: 818
Size:  59.3 KB
    We threw away such an early lead. Not the best start to a season.
    Kane was injured after scoring his second goal and it all went downhill from there.

Premier League
    Name:  United.png
Views: 815
Size:  49.6 KB
    Sadly we could not secure the win at home versing last years league winners.
    Our defense has been pretty poor, hopefully we can fix that early on.

Tottenham v Chelsea
    Premier League
    Name:  Sunday league.png
Views: 823
Size:  71.4 KB
    I will be awaiting a Facebook apology from Chelsea for wasting my time.

Sunderland v Tottenham

Premier League
    Name:  Sunderland.png
Views: 816
Size:  48.2 KB
    Took us a while to get one in, but was still a very convincing win.
    Happy we are securing these games.

Ladder

Name:	Table.png
Views:	833
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	1091642

EFL Cup Draw

Name:	EFL draw.png
Views:	838
Size:	319.0 KB
ID:	1091643

Name:	Champions league group.png
Views:	829
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	1091644

Transfer

Name:	Coutinho.png
Views:	844
Size:	318.8 KB
ID:	1091645

Name:	Coutinho 2.png
Views:	850
Size:	627.4 KB
ID:	1091646

I decided to use the remaining transfer budget to secure us Coutinho. He and Son will now be fighting for the first team place. I hope I don't regret this transfer.

47. £19,000,000 for Coutinho is a bit of a bargain, had he fallen out with Liverpool?

48. Quote Originally Posted by neavie pops23 View Post
    £19,000,000 for Coutinho is a bit of a bargain, had he fallen out with Liverpool?
    They didn't get Champion's League so he was upset and was transfer listed.

49. Quote Originally Posted by Andyplatt View Post
    After my first season with Spurs, all of my main players, Kane, Alli, Dembele, Vertonghen, Rose etc all demanded new contracts with ridiculous pay increases. Dembele for example wasnted 190k a week, Alli 150k, Kane 180k. Obviously I didnt want to lose all of these players so gave some of them new contracts but then I was failing FFP for wages. Have you had this problem?
    your FFP should turn out fine in the end when the income revenue comes in as it is so high- you should pass easily.

50. Quote Originally Posted by KillerRoo View Post
    They didn't get Champion's League so he was upset and was transfer listed.
    There loss is (hopefully) your gain. That being said, even if the move doesn't work out for you playing wise i'm sure you'd get more than £19,000,000 if you flogged him.
    KillerRoo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO