Like Tree117Likes

Europe's future: UEFA Super League (chairman game)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Quote Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    What an enormous transfer budget! (£4M!)
    Yeah, don't really know how those finances make any sense right now...

2. Atletico takeover

Click image for larger version

Name:	atleti.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1088577
    Atletico Madrid takeover completed.

Today, in a press conference at the Vicente Calderon, a new owner of football club Atletico Madrid was announced. The new owner is none other than Argentinian legend Diego Armando Maradona.
    Despite previous affiliations with Barcelona as well as Napoli as his most famous European clubs, Maradona announced that he had always had a love for the Rojiblancos. He especially emphasized his connections to some former players, such as Sergio Aguero, as well as his connection with current manager Diego Simeone as the reason for his sudden takeover.

I believe Diego is the greatest name in the world. And where Maradona was the greatest player in the World, Simeone is now the greatest manager in the world. I have full faith in his ability to bring trophies to Madrid.
    Maradona was quoted at saying.

It was also announced that the following players would be available for transfer from Atletico Madrid

Transfer List
    Augusto Fernandez - £7M
    Solid Argentinian DMC/CM with great mental stats.

Fernando Torres - £2M
    Legendary striker, who has gotten a boost this year, and is actually decent!

Linecoigne1998 likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Linecoigne1998 View Post
    No worries. I always like a challenge!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Linecoigne1998 View Post
    Ahem...

5. Just to clarify are we allowed to spend our whole budget or just are transfer budget?

6. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    Ahem...

Hahaha I mean if you look at the balances and the transfer budgets, it doesn't make any sense like Arsenal have 300 million in balance but only 40 million as their budget

Quote Originally Posted by webby1999 View Post
    Just to clarify are we allowed to spend our whole budget or just are transfer budget?
    The transfer budget is there just so I know how much transfers will cost. You can spend as much as you want as long you don't end up under -50 million at the end of the season. If you do, then you'll start losing players (as explained in the rules on the first page)
    Znik and webby1999 like this.

7. Is there a minimum wage cap in terms of trying to buy players from other divisions? or is it simply a case of who offers the most wins? because I could offer a global star like £2k a week and get him for it if nobody else bids for him.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Linecoigne1998 View Post
    Hahaha I mean if you look at the balances and the transfer budgets, it doesn't make any sense like Arsenal have 300 million in balance but only 40 million as their budget ������

The transfer budget is there just so I know how much transfers will cost. You can spend as much as you want as long you don't end up under -50 million at the end of the season. If you do, then you'll start losing players (as explained in the rules on the first page)
    To be honest, I'd be willing to pay 1.5x just because of how much we have! Plus it'd be a bit more fairer since we'd have to buy less players.

9. "Rui Vitoria's job is safe" - Antonio Simoes, Benfica Chairman

Name:  benfica.png
Views: 329
Size:  67.4 KB

Name:  rui vitora.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  5.7 KB

Antonio Simoes has been today appointed as new chairman
    of Sport Lisboa E Benfica and claims no new radical changes
    will be made despite claims the manager could leave, "I have complete faith
    in Rui and we have spoken in great length and discussed many options
    and the best way forward, At the moment 0 players will be up for sale
    although we are open to offers until further notice when the coachin staff
    assess where we can relieve players from their duties and be adding new
    personal to the Benfica family but I want to categorically state that
    Rui Vitoria's job is safe. Thank You"

Name:  simeos.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  9.1 KB
    New Benfica Chairman

10. Quote Originally Posted by SaintMotbot View Post
    Is there a minimum wage cap in terms of trying to buy players from other divisions? or is it simply a case of who offers the most wins? because I could offer a global star like £2k a week and get him for it if nobody else bids for him.
    Technically, you should make a wage offer where the offered wage is higher than what the player is currently earning. For example if you wanted to get Bacca from Milan and he earned 20 000 a week, you should offer at least 21 000 a week
    SaintMotbot likes this.

11. Manchester City Takeover!!
    Name:  manchester city.png
Views: 320
Size:  13.9 KB
    Just after 20:10 this evening the shock news has been announced that Manchester City's new chairmen is no other than Mr Secret. It is understood that Mr Secret wants to keep his appearance a secret as well and nobody is quite sure why. There have been some sightings of mr Secret recently with fans saying they saw him in the tunnel at the last game of last season. All we know about Mr Secret is that he often wares a hoody backwoods to disguise his looks and he has big intentions to continue spending as is expected by the fans, It is understood Mr Secret will do a telephone call with us exclusively in a few hours however he will be using a voice over because he wants to remain anonymous.

MD: Hello Mr Secret how does it feel to be the new chairmen of Manchester City?
    Mr S: Its a privilege they are such a could upcoming super club and I cannot wait to get into the transfer business.
    MD: Can you comment on why you have kept your name a secret at the moment?
    Mr S: Sadly I cant give that information away however I will tell you that there will be more information soon!
    MD: Exciting! Will all of the staff stay under your regime?
    Mr S: Well, at the moment yes but everyone better perform as otherwise there gone.
    MD: Lastly same question with the players have you got anyone on the transfer list?

Mr S: Yes here is my transfer list

Transfer list
    Fernandinho- 4 mill
    Gaël Clichy- 1mill
    Fernando- 7mill
    Jesús Navas- 3mill

So that is it a new chairmen at Manchester City but who is it?
    Last edited by webby1999; 18/11/2016 at 09:38 PM.

12. Quick question will you add reserver and youth leagues? I believe its quite easy to do and also will make our first team less stacked? atm Ive got 105 pleyers in my first team. No problem if you cant do it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by webby1999 View Post
    Quick question will you add reserver and youth leagues? I believe its quite easy to do and also will make our first team less stacked? atm Ive got 105 pleyers in my first team. No problem if you cant do it.
    I could try to do that yeah, I'd just have to edit the database though and start a new game save and stuff but that shouldn't be a bit deal. I'll see what I can do and let you know

14. Quote Originally Posted by Linecoigne1998 View Post
    I could try to do that yeah, I'd just have to edit the database though and start a new game save and stuff but that shouldn't be a bit deal. I'll see what I can do and let you know
    Thanks

15. Name:  benfica.png
Views: 317
Size:  67.4 KB

SL BENFICA RELEASE TRANSFER LIST

Not alot of players are available thus far from Benfica as discussions get underway,
    the following players are allowed to leave and any other players are open to discussion but could
    command large transfer fee's to be prized away from their club.

Andre Almeida - Right Back - 7 Million
    Eliseu - Left Back - 200k
    Adel Taarabt - Attacking Mid - 3Million

16. Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaa.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	250.5 KB
ID:	1088650

Barcelona Price List

Ivan Rakitic - £50 mil
    The Croatian playmaker could walk into almost any team in the league. He has insane technical skills, really good mentals and is a consistent performer who enjoys big matches. Whats not to like?

Gerard Pique - £50 mil
    A monster of a centre back, capable of leading a defence with ease. Big and strong, with awesome mentals to boot, our Captain would be a properly good buy. Just scout him and look at the report!

Arda Turan - £30 mil
    Absolutely quality player who can score and assist with absolute ease. Realistically he isn't going to get much of a look in with MSN starting upfront, so it's probably better he moved on for the good of his career. Great versatility being natural across all attacking midfield positions.

Jeremy Mathieu - SOLD
    Just not needed at the club. Yes he is a good centre back, No he is not good enough for Barcelona. My scouts still say he is a good player for the league, who enjoys big matches and is also a consistent performer. Snap him up on a free!

Lucas Digne - £20 mil
    A great left back with fantastic physicals and mentals. Not going to get a look in with Jordi Alba playing so needs to move on. Only 22 years of age as well and on wages of less than £100k, this lad can lock down your left back position for the entire game!

I am willing to consider swap deals for all of these players! Prices are negotiable!
    Last edited by SaintMotbot; 19/11/2016 at 12:01 AM.

17. Change on Merseyside

Name:  LFC.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  7.3 KB

Liverpool are now owned by the fans and are now the biggest club in the world under fan ownership after a deal was struck at 3 am yesterday morning after months of negotiations.

In an interview with the group spokesperson earlier today questions regarding finances and league standard was raised. Due to the complexity to some of the questions asked the club have now released a statement.

"everyone here at Liverpool Football Club is determined to make sure LFC remains the worlds most known and well supported club, this season we are aiming for the title and anything less than third will result in the sacking of Jurgen.
    in terms of players, we will be keeping hold of our key plays but in terms of the outs
    • Sakho - £35m - Outstanding player but dosent fulfil the clubs requirements on a personal level
    • Ings - £10.5m - Good solid striker
    • Sturridge - £30m

18. Name:  602.png
Views: 330
Size:  24.4 KB

Arsenal Transfer List!
    (a.k.a: A way to get even more money than we already have by getting rid of useless players)

Granit Xhaka - £30m (Hate him IRL, too aggressive and prone to a red card, but is only 23, and can only play the DLP role very well for most teams!) - Only earning £36k a week!

Santi Cazorla - £18m (Class player, starting to get older but still has some great stats for his age!) - £90k a week

Theo Walcott - £15m (Rapid winger who can burst past defenders with ease, can also play ST as well if needed) - £140k a week

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticKid View Post
    this season we are aiming for the title and anything less than third will result in the sacking of Jurgen.
    Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit too ambitious?

20. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post
    I dunno, it's not like there are three teams in the division better than Liverpool.. Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, Bayern, Dortmund, United, Arsenal, City... OK yeah, so 3rd could be an issue..

21. Quote Originally Posted by SaintMotbot View Post
    I dunno, it's not like there are three teams in the division better than Liverpool.. Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, Bayern, Dortmund, United, Arsenal, City... OK yeah, so 3rd could be an issue..
    Well at least one good manager will be available at the end of the season

22. Quote Originally Posted by SaintMotbot View Post
    Don't forget Chelsea and PSG...

I dibs on him.

23. Quote Originally Posted by lewie100 View Post

Modern day chairman

24. Europe's future: UEFA Super League (chairman game)-chelsea-fc-3a.jpg

Big changes at Stamford Bridge

Late last night there was a major change at the top of the best team in London as Roman Abramovich announced he was selling the club to unknown billionaire Gonzalo Flores. Not much is known about Mr Flores except for the fact that he made his money by creating the next generation of football manager simulation games and that he has always had an interest in English football.

Mr Flores also released a statement that signalled his intent to keep Antonio Conte as the manager of the club but that he was looking to change a lot around the squad after the club suffered one of their worst seasons in recent history. As part of his statement he released the following transfer list.

Gary Cahill - 10mil
    Good experienced CB who has good attributes but has fallen down the order

Asmir Begovic - 10mil

A solid keeper who could start for a lot of clubs or be a good backup but will not get into the team of Courtois

Branislav Ivanovic - 5mil
    Strong CB/RB who could do a good job for most teams but not the attacking RB that I want

Victor Moses - 10mil
    Quick, strong and technical but will not get a game for me over Hazard, Willian or Pedro

John Obi Mikel - 10mil
    A Chelsea Stalwart who seems to have been at the club as long as John Terry. Is one of the unlucky names who is getting pushed out by the new owner

Cesc Fabregas - 30mil

One of the 2 biggest names on this list. Fabregas doesn't fit into Conte's tactics or the new owners future. Could be a world beater in the right tactic

Oscar - 40mil
    The other big name on this list. Oscar is already a world class midfielder but again suffers from not fitting into Conte's tactic. Can dominate as a No.10 for any team but is only available for a high price.

There are also a lot of youngsters availale for loan to clubs who can offer regular football to players such as:

- Loftus Cheek
    - Chalobah
    - Solanke
    - Dasilva
    - Van Ginkel

And plenty of others.

Gonzalo has shown his intent by placing some big names on the transfer list already and is looking to replace them by looking for a LB and a CM.

25. Madrid just got a whole lot sexier

Name:	real.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	1088721

Former Champions League winner have announced a change in Chairman.

Former player and English international, David Beckham will be taking over the at the Spanish club.

Name:	becks.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	1088720

"It was an absolute honor to play some of my best years at the club" Beckham stated in a press conference "We did however have problems when it came to winning silverware, so I am hoping this time will be better"

Beckham has announced he will release a Transfer List in the near future but has also stated no player is safe at the club and he will consider all bids.

26. Click image for larger version

Name:	real.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	1088728

Real Madrid Transfer List

Pepe - $2,000,000
    Fabio Coentrao - $10,000,000
    Marco Asensio - Loan
    Martin Odegaard - Loan

All of the 'B' Team is available for Loan

27. Great to see all these posts from you guys, it seems like you'll all be even more involved than last year! Can't wait to start the sim

28. Juventus !

Juventus announced a special new signing yesterday, they hired a new chairman, Nick Hilderink!
    Hilderink said he wouldn't change very much, Allegri got full confidence from his new Chairman and has given the time to build a new, younger and potential world champion team at Turin. From the team he has at the moment, are a few players he don't want to use:

Paolo de Ceglie ~ A solid left wing back, but cause of his competition at the club he can be sold for a fee around 1 Million

Kwadwo Asamoah ~ This is player who can play on very much positions. Very usefull player, but Allegri won't agree with this and there's no opportunity for Asamoah to get his minutes at the club. 10 Million

Hernanes ~ very technical player on midfield. He can play defensive, on central midfield and as an attacking player. For all of these positions Allegri has better players, so Heranes can be sold. 5 Million

If anyone of you wants to buy a player from me, don't hesitate to send me a pm and maybe we can make a deal!

29. Beyern Update coming soon.

30. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	297
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	1088791

Times Are Changing In Munich

Bayern have announced that the club has been sold to English Euro-Million winner and self made billionaire Tobias Mason. The Englishman has passed all of the financial checks and takes over immediately. The Bavarian's fans are slightly concerned that an Englishman now owns the club but seeing at how much money he is worth and how much he intends to splash out on Bayern might cheer them up slightly.

Mason has stated that he does not wish to change things at the club too much, He said in a press conference that the club already uses a winning formula and that the manager and it's players are already at a world class level. The club have announced who is on the Transfer List and it looks as though Mason will make a few tweaks to the squad alongside Carlo Ancelotti.

Transfer List

Juan Bernat - £22million

Rafinha - £10million

Holger Badstuber - £9million

Julian Green - £8million

31. Hey guys, thanks to those of you who have already sent offers in. In the future, please try using the template I put up in the post with the game save as it'll be easier for me to organise what club made which transfer and stuff
    Cheers!

32. Europe's future: UEFA Super League (chairman game)-ssc-napoli-logo-1024x768.jpg

New Owner Demands Changes

Self-made billionaire Bullardinho has today completed the takeover of Italian club Napoli. Bullardinho has stated he will do whatever needs to be done to make the club successful, with the aim of winning the newly formed UEFA Super League.

Transfer List

Jose Callejon - £25,0000,000

Manolo Gabbiadini - £30,000,000

Other players would be available, fees negotiable.

33. Just a couple of questions Linecoigne:

1: Are we allowed to make transfer offers for uncontrolled top division clubs?
    2: What are the conditions for bringing in a lower league player on loan? I guess we shouldn't be able to bring in a lower division team's key player on loan, so maybe some sort of squad status limit to who is available for loaning?

34. Quote Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Just a couple of questions Linecoigne:

2: What are the conditions for bringing in a lower league player on loan? I guess we shouldn't be able to bring in a lower division team's key player on loan, so maybe some sort of squad status limit to who is available for loaning?
    For number 2 wouldnt the key player want to come on loan to a higher division club?

35. Quote Originally Posted by webby1999 View Post
    For number 2 wouldnt the key player want to come on loan to a higher division club?
    In a way yes, but it kind of breaks the game, because everybody just takes all the best players on loan and nobody has to spend any money. I think in most other Chairman games the rule is they either have to be unhappy or have a squad status of rotation or below.
    Znik, Linecoigne1998 and webby1999 like this.

36. Quote Originally Posted by webby1999 View Post
    Yes, but why would a team fighting for promotion accept a loan offer for a key player?

37. Quote Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Yes, but why would a team fighting for promotion accept a loan offer for a key player?

No probably not

38. Can I suggest we extend the deadline a little bit for transfers? Until we are 100% settled on rules and stuff.

39. Quote Originally Posted by SaintMotbot View Post
    Can I suggest we extend the deadline a little bit for transfers? Until we are 100% settled on rules and stuff.
    good idea as i think there is a lot of new players to cm games

40. Quote Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Just a couple of questions Linecoigne:

1. For now I think it'd be unfair to allow those transfers to go through as there could be some new people joining; maybe one or two seasons in that's something we can introduce
    2. I would agree with SaintMotbot and think that players should be unhappy or have a squad status of rotation or below, it sounds perfectly fair to me

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMotbot View Post
    In a way yes, but it kind of breaks the game, because everybody just takes all the best players on loan and nobody has to spend any money. I think in most other Chairman games the rule is they either have to be unhappy or have a squad status of rotation or below.
    I definitely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMotbot View Post
    Can I suggest we extend the deadline a little bit for transfers? Until we are 100% settled on rules and stuff.
    Yeah sure, sounds good to me. I'm extending the deadline until Monday 5pm BST
    AldoKemp-1, Znik and webby1999 like this.

41. Click image for larger version

Name:	&NCS_modified=20160427100043&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-160429349.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	1089146
    Atletico Madrid transfer list

Augusto Fernandez - £5M
    Thomas Partey - £6M
    Alessio Cerci - £3M
    Fernando Torres - £1.5M
    Tiago - £1M

For Loan
    Lucas - CB
    Angel Correa - AMC
    Caio - AMC

Some of the transfer-listed players may be available for loan.

42. Updated Transfer list
    Fernandinho- 2 mill
    Gaël Clichy- 0.5mill
    Fernando- 5mill
    Jesús Navas- 1mill

Ask me about any transfers u like I may be intrested in swap deals for some of my players

43. Hey guys, as I have my shift for work right after the end of the transfer window, I'll extend it until 3pm tomorrow. I'll then write a transfer window overview with all the transfer confirmations sorry about that, at least it gives you a bit more time to finish up your transfers
    AldoKemp-1 and Znik like this.

44. ONE HOUR LEFT IN TRANSFER WINDOW.
    Znik and NickHilderink like this.

45. Quote Originally Posted by Linecoigne1998 View Post
    ONE HOUR LEFT IN TRANSFER WINDOW.
    I take it transfers are still going through even if we have received no confirmation?

46. Quote Originally Posted by Bullardinho View Post
    I take it transfers are still going through even if we have received no confirmation?
    There's no confirmation until the window ends, that's when transfers are announced.

47. TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSED! The transfer overview will come out later today.

48. Click image for larger version

Name:	uefa_superleague_thin_logo_20150224_1031198047.png
Views:	344
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	1089489

Transfer window 1 overview (total spent: 444.46 million)

First guys, I'd like to remind you of one thing for the future: I'm only asking about your club's transfer budget in order to figure out if you're paying 1.5, 1.25 or 1 time the player's value. For example, I'm the PSG chairman therefore my budget is 55 million. That means that for whatever senior transfers I make, I pay 1.5 times the player's value. What is really affected by my transfers is my balance. Whatever money you spend will be taken out of your balance and not your transfer budget! I hope that's clear, let me know if you're still confused.

Highest spenders:

1. PSG - 106.3 million
    Name:  868.png
Views: 305
Size:  50.0 KB

2. Manchester City - 55 million
    Name:  679.png
Views: 320
Size:  54.7 KB

3. Bayern Munich - 54.8 million
    Name:  915.png
Views: 305
Size:  55.6 KB

4. Atletico de Madrid - 52.4 million
    Name:  1687.png
Views: 319
Size:  35.1 KB

5. FC Barcelona - 44 million
    Name:  1708.png
Views: 314
Size:  42.5 KB

Most expensive transfers:

1. Harry Kane from Tottenham to PSG - 36 million (100 000 a week)
    Name:  28049320.png
Views: 314
Size:  47.5 KB

2. Maximilian Meyer from Schalke to Bayern Munich - 36 million (70 000 a week)
    Name:  91100536.png
Views: 326
Size:  67.9 KB

3. Ivan Rakitic from FC Barcelona to Arsenal - 35 million (220 000 a week)
    Name:  5727652.png
Views: 335
Size:  50.6 KB

4. Julian Draxler from Wolfsburg to PSG - 34 million (150 000 a week)
    Name:  92030193.png
Views: 310
Size:  44.9 KB

5. Hugo Lloris from Tottenham to PSG - 33 million (120 000 a week)
    Name:  8428653.png
Views: 312
Size:  46.4 KB

Deals per club:

Club Transfers in Transfers out

Arsenal

Ivan Rakitic

None

AS Monaco

None

None

Atletico de Madrid

Arda Turan (player swap, 140 000 a week)
    Carlos Tevez (1.1 million, 125 000 a week)
    Everton Ribeiro (5.25 million, 65 000 a week)
    Aymeric Laporte (15 million, 200 000 a week)
    Cristian Pavon (3 million, 10 000 a week)
    Alessio Romagnoli (20.5 million, 125 000 a week)
    Philipp Ochs (5.4 million, 10 000 a week)
    Johannes Eggestein (2.2 million, 10 000 a week)

Fernando Torres
    Jose Gimenez

Bayern

Lincoln (3.8 million, 25 000 a week)
    Niklas Süle (15 million, 62 000 a week)
    Maximilian Meyer

None

Chelsea

None

None

Dortmund

None

None

FC Barcelona

Jose Gimenez (28 million + Turan, 40 000 a week)
    Dele Alli (16 million, 170 000 a week)

Arda Turan
    Ivan Rakitic
    Jeremy Mathieu

FC Porto

None

None

Juventus

Fernando Torres (1.5 million, 93 000 a week)
    Davy Pröpper (6.75 million, 11 000 a week)
    Bruma (13 million, 30 000 a week)

None

Leverkusen

None

None

Liverpool

Manolo Gabbiadini (25 million, 58 000 a week)
    Jeremy Mathieu (free, 110 000 a week)

None

Manchester City

Mauro Icardi (31 million, 160 000 a week)
    Eric Dier (24 million, 120 000 a week)

None

Manchester United

None

None

Napoli

Jan Vertonghen (12.25 million, 40 000 a week)

Manolo Gabbiadini

Olympique Lyonnais

None

None

Paris Saint-Germain

Manuel Locatelli (1.1 million, 15 000 a week)
    Matheus Pereira (2.2 million, 10 000 a week)
    Hugo Lloris
    Harry Kane
    Julian Draxler

None

Real Madrid

Gianluigi Donnarumma (11.5 million, 20 000 a week)
    Christian Eriksen (27 million, 120 000 a week)

None

Roma

None

None

Sevilla

None

None

SL Benfica

None

None

Any wage offers that failed to offer a player more than what he was currently earning as been removed as it was clear that any wage offer needed to exceed a player's current salary.

Balances:

Club Balance (transfer budget in brackets)
    Arsenal 270 million (39 million)
    AS Monaco 38 million (22 million)
    Atletico de Madrid - 2.4 million (4 million)
    Bayern 208.2 million (34 million)
    Chelsea 48 million (39 million)
    Dortmund 158 million (16 million)
    FC Barcelona 55 million (10 million)
    FC Porto 13 million (12 million)
    Juventus 20.75 million (21 million)
    Leverkusen 41 million (3 million)
    Liverpool 110 million (40 million)
    Manchester City 23 million (49 million)
    Manchester United 249 million (31 million)
    Napoli 21.75 million (14 million)
    Olympique Lyonnais 4 million (3 million)
    Paris Saint-Germain - 49.3 million (55 million)
    Real Madrid 25.5 million (17 million)
    Roma 24 million (9 million)
    Sevilla 24 million (3 million)
    SL Benfica 12 million (14 million)

I am now opening the joker transfer window, you all have until 10pm BST tomorrow to put in any last minute transfers you'd like to happen and I'll then start simulating. Please use the previous game save I put up to look through the database but keep in mind the transfers that have already been made using the table with the deals per club.
    Last edited by Linecoigne1998; 23/11/2016 at 12:27 PM.

49. Just a couple of corrections:

1) I think you forgot to add the £28M I got from Barcelona into my balance. I had a starting Balance of £22M, I sold for 29,5M and bought for £44,8M (see next point), so I should have a positive balance of £6,7M
    2) In terms of value paid for youth players who are yet to be capped, you posted that "If you take a youth player who has not been selected for their country, aka Jeff Reine-Adelaide, you pay 1.5 times the player's value."
    But here I've paid 2 times value. It's not a big issue, as I hope I can still go in the positive at the end of the season, but might affect the targets that some players go for!

Oh, and thrilled to get all my targets!

50. Quote Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Just a couple of corrections:

I think you forgot to add the £28M
    If you take a youth player who has not been selected for their country, aka Jeff Reine-Adelaide, you pay 1.5 times the player's value."
    I'll add the money to your balance right now! sorry about that also, the 1.5 times was my mistake, I meant 2 times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO