Like Tree42Likes

Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Click image for larger version

Name:	KLeague.png
Views:	636
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1089272

Click image for larger version

Name:	result.png
Views:	614
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	1089273

Name:	RESULTS.png
Views:	610
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	1089274

A single goal was enough to win a tight game against Ansan today.

A very tight affair which we kept our discipline and Brazilian Edson Farias made it 2 goals in 2 games and sent Ansan packing with nothing.

To be in with a shot of still winning the title, we needed Goyang to lose their game to ensure we won our next one but did they lose?

Name:	league.png
Views:	616
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	1089275

No, Goyang have been excellent and carried on their form to win the league. We will have to settle for the lottery of the play-offs. We've got one game remaining against Gyeongnam before we have the play-offs. It's been a great journey this year and I'd love to top it off with a promotion for this brilliant club.

Name:	TABLE.png
Views:	611
Size:	543.8 KB
ID:	1089276

ekul785 likes this.

2. Click image for larger version

Name:	KLeague.png
Views:	609
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1089294

Views:	581
ID:	1089297

Views:	580
ID:	1089298

What a way to end the season, gobsmacked isn't even the word.

Name:	goals.png
Views:	580
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1089308

We break our biggest ever win in history in the process and give ourselves the best confidence booster going into the play-offs. We was unstoppable today and at 7-0 at half-time I wondered if we may break double figures. It's topped off what's already been an amazing season as we've managed to turn it around from hovering above the relegation zone to 2nd in the table as front-runners in the play-offs.

Views:	574
ID:	1089309

I believe the winners of this match will go into a two-legged game against Jeonnam who will be fighting a relegation play-off if my understanding is correct. So we are battling Daejon for a tie against them. May the best team win.

Name:	oldtable.png
Views:	588
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	1089306Click image for larger version

Name:	TABLE.png
Views:	592
Size:	543.8 KB
ID:	1089307

Contrast of when we took over to now.

jordalicious likes this.

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	playoff.png
Views:	518
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1089475

Views:	507
ID:	1089476

In the game which we needed to progress to the one which mattered, we came up trumps.
    Despite when we conceded to make it 2-1, I never felt threatened by Daejeon enough for them to mount any real threat and the scoreline of the game wasn't a true reflection of the game at all.

We condemn Daejeon to another season in this league whilst we now face Jeonnam in a 2-legged final for a position in the equivalent to the Korean Premier League! Bring it on!!

First Leg

Views:	514
ID:	1089478

Views:	512
ID:	1089479

I'm not getting ahead of myself.

It's half time, they grabbed a crucial goal which could mean everything in the return fixture. We take a slender advantage but they will have the home support backing them on tomorrow and firing them on to attack us. The game itself could of gone either way with possibly us slightly edging the more chances but it was a very, very open game. Ko Min-Sung was the player who got the goal for us today with a 20 yard pearler into the top corner before an unlucky own goal gave us that slender advantage.

All to play for next game!

Views:	510
ID:	1089480

Views:	507
ID:	1089481

Name:	promoted.png
Views:	509
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1089482

WE'VE DONE IT!!!

Against the odds from when we stepped foot in Bucheon, today we was crowned as Play-Off Champions. What a great year it has been for the team and me personally as a manager. I've enjoyed myself here with a different atmosphere and different culture when it comes to approaching football. Everyone plays with a smile on their face but at the same time we all knew what our objective was ultimately.

The game itself was mind blowing. Andre Senghor is the most prolific Striker I've ever managed, even at the ripe age of 31 he has never looked like slowing down this season managing to amass a staggering 35 goals of all different variety. But it has been a team performance all the way along, I'd like to say a massive thanks to everyone who has made this come true as it's been one truly amazing adventure in such a short time.

The streets of Bucheon will be flowing Orange tonight and long may it continue. I had a project to do here at Bucheon and I have achieved it. Met some truly fantastic people here and some friends which I will remember for the rest of my time.

Thank you for kick-starting my management career.

Name:	player.png
Views:	509
Size:	391.9 KB
ID:	1089484

All will be revealed.

4. Where to next?!
    ekul785 and TicTactition like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO