Like Tree42Likes

Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.

Name:  GARNWAA.png
Views: 1828
Size:  34.8 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	GARNWAA1.png
Views:	1833
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	1087116

Here I am, about to delve into my first steps of management (well maybe try to), Whilst growing up since the fond age of 14, I have always had a keen interest in football but not like any normal teenager. At that time I started to take a deep interest into playing styles of teams and how their style could be adapted or changed against opposition. Most youngsters just enjoy watching their favourite teams albeit on TV or pitchside if your lucky enough to have a ticket. I, however used to analyse the stats of teams and how they would fare against others and it intrigues me to the point where I cut my playing time short to focus on the managerial side of the game, I wanted to create my own identity in playing style and I would happily go wherever I could to get my first steps into management. I would go to just about any country in the world to get on the ladder and try make a name for myself in this footballing world. I have often thought to myself what sort of manager would I be? A sort of Pep Guardiola-style trying to keep the possession from the back and fashion out chances for fun? Probably not just yet as I won't be starting with superstars who have the ability. Tony Pulis? Adapt an approach with a big robust teams who can intimidate opposition and bully them off the park and hoping to suffocate them into a defeat? I'm not sure that approach works for me as football has adapted heavily from the 80s and the modern game has moved on leaps and bounds.

I want to do what very few English managers do in the modern game and I want to eventually manage abroad if given the correct opportunity to spread my wings and gain more knowledge of the game from different countries and build up my player knowledge.

Let's apply for some jobs.

Last edited by TicTactition; 13/11/2016 at 12:24 PM.
    Nurquidi98 likes this.

2. ''Not Enough Experience''

Name:	no.jpg
Views:	1809
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1087130

Name:	fm1.png
Views:	1787
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1087117

Trying my luck in Denmark proved to be a wasted plane journey and waste of funds for me. Only to get a call back around 5 hours after my interview from the chairman to say I came across very well but the fact I've never managed a team before they cannot afford to take that risk on me.

Name:	fm2.png
Views:	1791
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	1087123
    Serbia was my next port of call, I was interested in this job hugely and put my neck out saying I would happily accept a 6-month rolling contract I was that confident I could take the team forward and if anything was to go wrong they didn't have to pay compensation. Again we came to no avail.

Name:	fm3.png
Views:	1789
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1087124

Name:	fm4.png
Views:	1793
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1087126

The last of the funds I had in my bank account for plane tickets I used to try forge a move in Italy. Apart from tossing around pasta and eating the odd pizza and that everybody is called Giovanni or Marco. I was met with a huge slam to the face to basically get to both interviews and without speaking fluent Italian they wasn't interested. They wanted their own guys, own homebred Italians. I doubt i'll be rushing back to Italy in the not too distant future.

Name:	italy.jpg
Views:	1805
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1087128

Name:	fm5.png
Views:	1786
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1087127

On my way back to England I managed to snag an interview in Spain. I was met with the same fate as my previous few interviews; no luck whatsoever. I just needed that little break and somebody to take a chance on me. I was a good, confident speaker and felt like I made a great connection but I have no profile. It was time to head back home to England and try find something abit more closer to home. Apply to every godsend job on this earth.

Name:	spain.jpg
Views:	1806
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1087129

Last edited by TicTactition; 13/11/2016 at 12:45 PM.
    Nurquidi98 likes this.

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	fm1.png
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1087136Click image for larger version

Name:	fm2.png
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1087137

Upon returning to England and applying for plenty of jobs, some not even got a call back I was approached by these two clubs. Both offer very different options with Ards being in the top division in Wales would give me the opportunity to try build them up in the league and try and eventually match with TNS. Notts County on the other hand have a very rich heritage and I was suprised to be approached after being turned away from many non-league teams in the Conference National and Conference North. A very respectable club and the oldest one in the Football League. Both want mid-table but I feel with a bigger wage budget, transfer budget and almost double the wage in the contract there was only one correct decision.

Name:	fm3.png
Views:	1803
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	1087141

Somehow, I've managed to land myself my first management job in League 2. I'm delighted to be in charge of such a big club in Notts County. I have my heart set on the very top but everyone needs a platform to begin, I'll not ever put off working at a lower level either as that is where I have come from and I'll be keeping my feet on the ground. With the board appointing me with a contract till the end of the season they just want the team to be solid and base truer targets next season.

Name:	notts.png
Views:	1787
Size:	391.5 KB
ID:	1087142

Atleast I've not taken over a sinking ship, the club have only conceded 3 goals once this season which is a positive and can be turned around with a little defensive tuning and they are often losing game by the odd goal which in this league is usually the fine margins. The club started off excellently going on a 6-game unbeaten run which I'll be reminding them of when I first get into training tomorrow that they are good players and that doesn't happen for a reason. It is a new start and the previous results do not matter, our season starts now and everyone is playing to impress me and earn that contract. What I am impressed with is that I'm coming in to the team on the back of two wins so they should carry that momentum alongside the fact with a new manager coming in to their advantage.

Name:	notts1.png
Views:	1778
Size:	606.2 KB
ID:	1087143

A few positive results will propel us forward and away from a relegation battle. I'm going to see tomorrow at the training ground what I have at my disposal and make my way from there. My first move was to make veteran player Alan Smith my assistant. A respected player in the game with a illustrious career at Leeds United and Man Utd and with him wanting to hang his boots up, I want him as my right hand man and that little bit of experience.

Name:	smith.jpg
Views:	1814
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	1087146

Nurquidi98 likes this.

4. Click image for larger version

Views:	1761
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	1087150

Name:	nottsc.png
Views:	1766
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1087149

Name:	county.png
Views:	1771
Size:	423.3 KB
ID:	1087152

Defender Laing will be the heart of our defence, he's already been earmarked for greater things in the game. He's a tall lad who's a ball-winning no-nonsense defender. I'll be looking for him to be our commander at the back and try and stop the team leaking goals and trying to tighten up the shape of us a little bit.

Name:	county1.png
Views:	1765
Size:	426.3 KB
ID:	1087153

O'Connor brings a wealth of experience to the squad with 11 caps for Northern Ireland to his name I'll be calling on him to marshall the squad together and have him as the player who will be breaking up opponent attacks and just retaining the ball for us. Still plenty to offer at the ripe age of 29, pace has never been a huge part of his game but his experience will be vital for us.

Name:	county2.png
Views:	1751
Size:	423.0 KB
ID:	1087154

Veteran Jon Stead will be spearheading our attack this season. Bearing in mind he's plied most of his trade in the Championship during his career he's a handful for anybody and can absolutely transform a game on it's head. Bearing in mind most people think Jon's a target man, his tally of 11 goals in 43 games last year isn't to be snarled at as I'll be looking for him to hold up as the main aspect of his game.

Name:	county3.jpg
Views:	1788
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1087156

As my first few days have gone, I think the squad is excellent and Shaun Derry was just unlucky with a few unjustified decisions and luck not being on his side. It's an excellent squad with some excellent options at my disposal I believe the squad will click anytime soon. We've got a full week to prepare for our game against Colchester who are flying high in the league and just sitting comfortably inside the play-off places and we will be at our best to get anything from the game.

What I'm looking for in our first game is solidity and to not let them play their game. If we was to draw every game away from home and win them at our stomping ground then I would be delighted. I've said to the boys to go out with an open mind to impress me but at the same time remember what we are working on in training.

Name:  Colchester.png
Views: 1743
Size:  55.5 KB

Nurquidi98 likes this.

5. Click image for larger version

Name:	skybet.jpg
Views:	1723
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	1087170

Name:	LINEUP.png
Views:	1733
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	1087171

Gone with a very narrow formation today, the idea being Colchester have had most of their joy in the middle of the pitch in recent games after watching them repeatedly over the past few days. With this comes a risk of leaving the wings completely open but if we win the midfield battle we should see a greater proportion of the ball. I've gone risky with two strikers away from home but I believe Jon Stead will need someone alongside him with no width I believe we will have to get runners in-behind which I have assigned the role to Adam Campbell.

Name:	stead.jpg
Views:	1786
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	1087172

Name:	league.png
Views:	1726
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1087173

Stead (9'), O.G (58'), Forte (88')

Excellent performance and a great away win. Star of the show today was the big man Jon Stead he bullied Colchester's defence today and within the closure of the first half all four of their defenders had been yellow carded due to his sheer physicality. A goal and an assist earned him Man Of The Match. We played excellent and my only concern was that we looked a little bit vunerable on the wings when Colchester came forward but we rode the storm, it is something we can assess and look at but a good away win to start our tenure at Notts County football club.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.-skybet.jpg  
    Attached Images  
    Nurquidi98 likes this.

6. Click image for larger version

Views:	1693
ID:	1087179

Name:	donny.jpg
Views:	1733
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	1087181

Views:	1690
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1087182

Very disappointing result. We stood off Doncaster from the first minute and found ourselves behind in the first 10 minutes. Two world class free-kicks added to their tally but we wasn't at the races today and they showed their class to finish off the game. I've warned the players I'm here to pick the best possible team and January is just around the corner, if they aren't putting in 100% they will be moved on with immediate effect.

Name:	TABLE.png
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	1087183

Attached Images  
    Nurquidi98 likes this.

7. Click image for larger version

Views:	1679
ID:	1087196

Views:	1700
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1087197

Name:	GAME.png
Views:	1683
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1087198
    Campbell (68')

Footballs showing how cruel it can be to us. Controlling the majority of the game and should of gone on to win the game after the second half we produced we come away with nothing again. We are too slow out the blocks to start the game and struggle to get into our rhythm. I slightly tweaked the tactic 2nd half and we looked far more dangerous so we will continue that in training.

Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	1087200

Nurquidi98 likes this.

8. Click image for larger version

ID:	1087202

Reviewing December

Name:	RESULTS.png
Views:	1681
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	1087204

My personal aim was atleast 4 points but we managed 3. I can see where it is evident we need to improve, with no clean sheet I find it important with January just round the corner to make some additions to the defensive department as I feel we are very light. I have a few targets in mind to toughen up our back line.

Views:	1682
Size:	537.4 KB
ID:	1087209

Not ideal at all being 6 points from the drop but I believe with a few additions in January it will stand us in good stead and our form will improve. We just need to be a much more solid unit and harder to break down which we are working relentlessly on in training, day in and day out.

Views:	1683
ID:	1087210

We start with a tough trip to Cambridge who are absolutely flying in the league in the automatic promotion spots so we will have to be at our best to get anything from the fixture but the remaining fixtures I believe we have a better team than them and should look to earn a positive outcome from each match.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.-county.png   Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.-notts1.png  
    Last edited by TicTactition; 13/11/2016 at 03:11 PM.
    Nurquidi98 likes this.

9. Click image for larger version

Views:	1671
ID:	1087214

Views:	1652
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	1087215

Views:	1657
ID:	1087216
    Stead (45')

What a fantastic display on show today from the boys. We played Cambridge off the pitch from the first minute till the last and 1-0 was a generous result for them to get away with. To score just before half-time changed both the managers team-talks and we looked defensively solid today. 2 wins out of 2 away from home.

Views:	1651
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1087217

Celtic boy and Nurquidi98 like this.

10. Click image for larger version

Name:	transfer.png
Views:	1639
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1087221

Name:	transfer1.png
Views:	1652
Size:	390.1 KB
ID:	1087223

We bring in Max Clark from Hull for the remainder of the season. I've played against Max in real life beforehand and you could always tell he was going to go onto better things, his versatility is a key attribute aswell as a left foot as good as a sledgehammer he will add to the depth of the squad.

Nurquidi98 likes this.

11. Click image for larger version

Views:	787
ID:	1087232

Views:	780
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	1087233

Views:	779
ID:	1087234

One word: Frustrating.
    Having a penalty saved summed up our day with Daniel Nizic probably with the performance of his life which has denied us our 3rd away win on the bounce. He was incredible today today and has earned his wage as we barraged 23rd placed Morecambe but they withstood our barrage. Nevertheless although it feels like 2 points dropped, I said I'd be happy going away and getting a point every time we play.

Views:	777
ID:	1087235

Nurquidi98 likes this.

12. Click image for larger version

Views:	788
ID:	1087240

Name:	nottz.jpg
Views:	782
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1087241

Name:	donny.png
Views:	772
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1087243
    Campbell (42'), Laing (45'), O'Connor (85', 90')

What a fantastic comeback from the team which showed unbelievable character! I thought it was going to be a thumping when we was 2-0 down within the firs third of the game and Mansfield was picking us apart. There was too much space in the midfield and before waiting till half-time I decided to change things instantly.

Name:	tactic1.png
Views:	762
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	1087244Click image for larger version

Name:	tactic2.png
Views:	771
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1087245

We started with our away tactic after having most of our success away from home so maybe it would work at home but being too negative infront of our home fans backfired and we was getting picked apart by a good footballing team in the wide areas. We sacrificed an extra man in the middle to have more width about us and within 10 minutes we was level going into half-time. Maybe a masterstroke from the manager? I'll let the players have the credit. Going into the second half the momentum was with us after knocking the stuffing out of Mansfield and skipper O'Connor came off the bench to score two wonderful free-kicks which Andrea Pirlo would of been proud to trademark. We take home all 3 points in a exciting encounter.

Views:	769
ID:	1087246

Nurquidi98 likes this.

13. Click image for larger version

Views:	767
ID:	1087250

Name:	Player.jpg
Views:	769
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	1087251

Views:	753
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	1087253

Campbell (32'), Stead (58'), Snijders (80'), Forte (90+1')

Decided today to match Grimsby in a 4-4-2 system as I felt we had better individuals than them and if we won our individual battles then we should be in control of the game. We did exactly that and Grimsby couldn't cope with the demand we was supplying. A great performance from young Jordan Richards who has been recently drafted into the first team by me after being in the reserves. He possesses excellent ability and raw pace which makes him a frightening player to defend against and he is still improving.

Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	1087254

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.-results.png  
    jordalicious and Nurquidi98 like this.

14. Click image for larger version

Views:	763
ID:	1087255

Views:	758
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	1087256

Name:	Nottz.png
Views:	753
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1087257

Probably one of the best 0-0 games you will experience if your a fan. It was end to end with neither team being clinical to put the other to bed. Again, we went with the 4-4-2 as it had served us well previously and it looked as the game was going for a draw until the 87th minute when Duffy gave away a silly penalty and picked up his 2nd yellow and it looked like we had chucked away a good point but the penalty was missed and we clung on.

Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1087258

Keep the faith.

Views:	761
ID:	1087259

Nurquidi98 likes this.

15. Click image for larger version

Name:	notts1.png
Views:	758
ID:	1087260

Reviewing January

Views:	745
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	1087261

Well when I said I wanted us to be more solid in December the squad has been excellent. Defensively we was absolutely sound and the only game we conceded more than one was down to my own personal mistake and we managed to haul back a two-goal deficit.

Views:	744
Size:	543.8 KB
ID:	1087262

What a great turn around now we are closer to the playoffs than the relegation places. I've told this group of players I trusted them when I come, I just needed their trust and how they have repaid me.

Player of the Month

Name:	adam.jpg
Views:	749
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	1087263
    Adam Campbell

The striker has been in deadly form this month and formed a formidable partnership with Jon Stead and seen him bag 3 goals this month. He was touted for good things when he was younger and now we just know why.

Views:	741
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	1087264

Tough month ahead with difficult games against table toppers Leyton Orient and high-flying Plymouth. We are on a good run though and I back us against anybody.

Nurquidi98 likes this.

16. Click image for larger version

Name:	deadline.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	1087268

One in, one out at County.

Name:	stanley.png
Views:	728
Size:	417.6 KB
ID:	1087292

Stanley Aborah departs for Central Coast Mariners for £40,000. Stanley needed regular playing time and we couldn't offer him that so he moves on with our best wishes.

Views:	732
Size:	422.2 KB
ID:	1087293

In comes George Saville on loan from Wolves. An ex-Chelsea youth player has bags of ability and needs regular football. He looks like an excellent player who will slot into our team nicely and improve us.

Nurquidi98 likes this.

17. Click image for larger version

Views:	714
ID:	1087296

Views:	712
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	1087297

Views:	720
Size:	422.2 KB
ID:	1087298

Edwards (15'), Stead (36')

A very good 3 away points today, a snatch and grab as pundits would describe it. Accrington did everything they could today and the referee was our saviour today as I believe Accrington should have had 2 clear penalties and if I was the manager today the referee would of had both barrels from me. Nevertheless we take our luck when it comes and go back home from Liverpool with 3 points.

Views:	705
ID:	1087299
    Nurquidi98 and dave8721 like this.

18. Well done for landing Notts County! Sure you'll do well and secure mid-table easy enough, next season will be the real test I feel.

19. Ah John Stead, not heard that name in a while!

Great layout and info mate, keep it up.

Great username too haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by neavie pops23 View Post
    Well done for landing Notts County! Sure you'll do well and secure mid-table easy enough, next season will be the real test I feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Ah John Stead, not heard that name in a while!

Great layout and info mate, keep it up.

Great username too haha
    Thanks to both of you guys. John Stead seems to have been around forever haha!

21. Click image for larger version

Views:	775
ID:	1087480

Name:	draw.jpg
Views:	773
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1087481

Views:	772
ID:	1087482

Lost against poorer opposition and didnt turn up to the races today. I'm disappointed that the lads put in a performance like this after a nice run they had put together, I hope it's a minor blip and we can get back to winning ways against Exeter.

Views:	774
ID:	1087483

Nurquidi98 likes this.

22. Click image for larger version

Views:	737
ID:	1087522

DOUBLE HEADER

Views:	757
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1087524

Views:	746
ID:	1087525

Name:	GAME1.png
Views:	745
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	1087527

Bad string of results isn't a good way to go. A draw against a respectable Exeter side when we should be expecting to win triggered my anger when we had the chance to win. Against table toppers Leyton Orient we just didn't fashion out any chances whatsoever and looked lackluster. A disappointing end to the month.

Views:	751
ID:	1087531

Nurquidi98 and Macky1710 like this.

23. Click image for larger version

Views:	735
ID:	1087547

Name:  out.png
Views: 736
Size:  25.4 KB

Views:	740
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	1087551
    Stead (10')

The poor run continues, all I can do is ask for the fans patience. I'm really feeling the strain of the job and it's starting to effect my own health. I just wish I could have a summer to prepare my own squad as there is alot of deadwood here which if I have any say most of them shall be gone in the summer!!

Views:	743
ID:	1087553

24. Click image for larger version

Views:	692
ID:	1087820

Views:	710
Size:	332.1 KB
ID:	1087821

Views:	688
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	1087824
    O.G (21'), Campbell (33')

On a downward spiral of results recently and promotion-chasing Plymouth didn't make our woes any easier, although we did play well today and the signs are encouraging.

Views:	689
ID:	1087825

Nurquidi98 likes this.

25. Click image for larger version

Views:	689
ID:	1087830

Views:	683
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	1087831

Views:	686
ID:	1087832

As our recent form suggests, we will take anything away from home but our luck just seems to be out. An 89th minute own goal sent us home with nothing. The only positives was that we was competitive and looked like getting something from it.

Views:	694
ID:	1087833

Nurquidi98 likes this.

26. Click image for larger version

Name:	county.png
Views:	678
Size:	423.3 KB
ID:	1087865

A very weak excuse from the board.

I wasn't looking for jobs, I had enough on my plate here at Notts County. I feel I inherited a poor squad with little room to adapt it and I will admit I was a little out of my depth jumping straight in at League Two level. I'll still carry on my journey to rise to be one of the best managers in the world although it seems a million years away. I have made a huge lesson in terms of players and their personalities as alot went hiding when things got tough. I just hope my next journey is a successful one.

Views:	681
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1087869

Manager achievements to date:

Sky Bet League Two Manager of the Month x 1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.-skybet.jpg  

27. Click image for larger version

Name:	manager.png
Views:	587
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	1088402

Here I am, my next destination in South Korea. I met with my Korean representatives shortly after departing from Notts County. They are a small neighboring city to South Korean giants Seoul. It is a very different job than those I could have easily taken falling further down the English ladder, I wanted to test myself in a foreign country. Whilst the club has only been formed 10 years their stock has risen dramatically and look to be kept in good shape by a forward thinking chairman.

Name:	Bucheon.png
Views:	588
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	1088404

The club are going OK in the league, I've been brought in to try and pump us up the league after the recent manager departed. We have some good quality at our disposal here after my first few days in training, I look forward to having a talented squad at my disposal and I hope I can push the team on to better things.

With just 5 months on the deal I was given, I have alot to prove in a short time. Hopefully I can push the team forwards and then next season re-assess where we are in pre-season.

Name:	player.png
Views:	588
Size:	386.6 KB
ID:	1088409

The Sengalese man will be all so important for us should we want to move forward. He's a beast and possesses a great scoring record whilst here in Korea. Boasting an impressive C.V. He has reached double figures 6 times in the last 8 seasons and will be our main vocal point of goals this year.

Name:	player.png
Views:	591
Size:	391.9 KB
ID:	1088410

Our other key player is Brazilian; Edson Farias. A very nippy and direct winger with good feet and an eye for the goal, some would say a poor mans Coutinho. I hope the Brazilian shows some of his South American flair in the upcoming matches.

Lets get this party started.

Name:  gangnam.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  8.9 KB

Nurquidi98 likes this.

28. Click image for larger version

Name:	Bucheon.png
Views:	597
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	1088418

I've taken young Ali Husni Faisal on trial for a week after him coming across me at a recent trial match I had arranged. I'll see how he fits in with the boys before I make a decision, he was the one real player which stood out and if he can take that form into our training sessions then we may have landed ourselves a gem.

Name:	bucheon1.png
Views:	597
Size:	319.8 KB
ID:	1088419

After just a few days my mind had been made up. He looks a quality player who's future I see at a much higher level. Even after his first day in training some of the lads was saying how much quality he possesses and what a valuable asset he would be to our squad.

When we entered negotiations it wasn't even a hard choice. The lads not bothered about money he just wants to concentrate on his football and see where it takes him. I sat him down and said this will only be a short term option for his career as he will be playing in Europe one day if he carries on and trains hard. It looks like we signed a real gem.

Nurquidi98 likes this.

29. Click image for larger version

Name:	KLeague.png
Views:	579
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1088423

Name:  bucheon.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  15.0 KB

Views:	573
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	1088426
    Jung-Hoon (43'), Farias (56'), Senghor (89')

A very entertaining game for my first game in charge of Bucheon. I saw some great attacking play and we should of been out of sight should we have taken our chances but it wasn't to be. A point in our first game isn't bad at all. We will need to fix this leaky defence moving forward.

Name:	kleague1.png
Views:	584
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1088425
    Nurquidi98 likes this.

30. Click image for larger version

Views:	496
ID:	1088687

Name:  bucheon1.png
Views: 481
Size:  65.1 KB

Views:	481
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	1088690
    Nan Song (87')

A stern test for us against top of the league today. They was better than us individually but I felt it was a very even game and on another day we could have got something from the game. I've told the lads not to be downbeat about the result as Goyang are leading the battle and will win more than they lose this season, we move onto the next game.

Views:	485
ID:	1088693

Nurquidi98 likes this.

31. Click image for larger version

Views:	468
ID:	1088695

Name:	result.png
Views:	451
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	1088697

Views:	452
ID:	1088699

A good away win today and our first win as Bucheon manager. Albeit being 3-0 up at half-time I actually think we played better the previous game but didn't get any fortune from it, that's the difference in football though; small margins. We took our chances today, we was clinical and we will enjoy the 3 points on the board.

Views:	455
ID:	1088700

32. Click image for larger version

Views:	449
ID:	1088705

Views:	442
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1088706

Views:	448
ID:	1088707

Excellent result today. The best performance I've seen so far from the boys. Twice we went ahead and twice we was pegged back but this didn't deter the boys attitude. Against promotion chasing Daegu we was the more dominant team and looked the only team who was out there to win it. I'm so proud of the boys and have let them know I expect future performances to be of the same ilk.

UP THE BUCHEON!!!

Views:	457
ID:	1088709

33. Name:  bucheon1.png
Views: 439
    Reviewing July

Views:	447
ID:	1088713

Considering in my first month in charge we played the top two I'm delighted with the results. We are free-scoring currently and I'm not worrying about clean sheets if we can outscore our opponents. It's free-flowing attacking, attractive football which when our front 3 exchange it's a delight to see at times. We still have work to do but it's a very positive vibe right now in the Bucheon camp.

Views:	453
ID:	1088714

All still to play for in the league but we are making the right steps forward. Hopefully when the team fully adapt to the system and tactics we will move forward. An expectation of mid-table is our target but I want to surpass that and try push for that 4th spot.

Player of the Month

Views:	479
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1088715

Andre Senghor

The guys goalscoring exploits are brilliant. He's a great all-round striker who's goals have been vital for us, not only that but he's a huge team player doing the unselfish running and closing down for us. Being the top goalscorer in the league I've challenged Andre to hold onto that title come the end of the season, a little personal bet between me and him.

Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	1088718

A packed month! But we are playing alot of teams around us which will give us a more true reflection next month. Hopefully we can play aswell as we have in the past month and we shouldn't be too far wrong. Really hope the lads rally together and show this league how good we actually are.

34. Click image for larger version

Views:	454
ID:	1088722

Views:	450
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1088724

Views:	441
ID:	1088725

Getting a point away from home was always our objective here against 3rd place Daejeon. But when you throw away a 2-goal lead it's a bitter pill to swallow. I see it more as 2 points dropped than 1 point earned now but we remain upbeat and it's still a valuable point to start the month.

Views:	443
ID:	1088727

35. Click image for larger version

Views:	437
ID:	1088732

Views:	431
ID:	1088733

Views:	432
ID:	1088734

Two late goals, the latter being to deceive us another 3 points. We really need to start seeing out games better as we concede most of our goals in the 2nd half. Still a little unbeaten run goes on which is a positive but on the contrast, still no clean sheet.

Views:	437
ID:	1088735

36. Click image for larger version

Views:	432
ID:	1088764

Views:	423
ID:	1088765

Views:	417
ID:	1088766

Very much a snatch and grab game. Going into half time it was a very boring stalemate with neither team wanting to give away too much. We came out in the 2nd half revitalized and within 2 minutes we was ahead thanks to Andre's sheer physical presence bullying the centre half for strength and dispatching into the top corner which gave the keeper no chance. From that we went a little more defensive at around the 70th minute mark to try and solidify us as a defensive unit and we withstood Busan's late barrage and in claiming the away victory we also got our first clean sheet which I'm delighted with!

Views:	430
ID:	1088767

37. Click image for larger version

Views:	425
ID:	1088768

Views:	416
ID:	1088769

Views:	418
ID:	1088770

Excellent result and a brilliant performance for 80 minutes of the game before we took our foot of the gas and started becoming a little too complacent. The hat-trick hero Senghor takes the ball home today and will grab all the plaudits as being the best player on the pitch, not that it can be argued but his team mate Ali Husni Faisal put every single ball on a plate for him today claiming a hat-trick of assists and being a great team player which fills me with immense pride. We are a close knit bond here at Bucheon and this is what is driving us forward.

Views:	420
ID:	1088771

38. Click image for larger version

Views:	410
ID:	1088772

Views:	412
ID:	1088773

Views:	413
ID:	1088774

A potential banana skin here today as we faced bottom of the table Chungju Hummel who would be fighting all ends to try and ensure their survival and they proved to be a very stern test for us. It was the individual performance of Brazilian Edson Farias today who terrorized the defence of our opposition and run riot. On another day he could have had 4 but he did enough to win us the game and our unbeaten run has been extended to 7 games.

Views:	408
ID:	1088775

jordalicious likes this.

39. Name:  Bucheon.png
Views: 407

Name:	fans.png
Views:	398
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1088776

Name:	fans.png
Views:	396
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1088778

A nice little newsletter on my desk this morning which gave me a great smile on my face.

We are making history one piece at a team, this small town of Bucheon have a footballing team to be proud of. This board have been excellent for me and have backed me since the day I come in, I'm really enjoying my time here in Korea and I'm glad I made the jump when given the slightest opportunity. I've learned alot in a short time, the Korean league is fast and dynamic with both teams every game going hammer and tongue at eachother. (Those of you who can still bet, it's a great league for goals galore). I feel like I'm growing as a manager constantly and managing to see out games rather than taking risks like I did last year at Notts County and it ended up not working out or backfiring on me. Long may this feel good factor continue at the club.

40. Click image for larger version

ID:	1088779

Views:	400
ID:	1088780

Views:	407
ID:	1088781

Good result at home. 2nd in the league have been firing in a similar vain as us, we cannot win every game as we all know. We played OK today, not perfect but we came away with a point which I'd of taken prior to today's kick off. We have moved into the playoff places and look very good currently.

Views:	402
ID:	1088782

41. Name:  Bucheon.png
Views: 560
    August Review

Views:	570
ID:	1088784

Excellent month, wouldn't of asked for it any different. We are unbeaten and have propelled up the table, the team look confident and are firing on all cylinders. The K LEAGUE is blown right open and anything can still happen in this great and entertaining league. I'm sure there are many more twists and turns to come in the future.

Views:	575
ID:	1088785

4th in the league, we are full of confidence and going into matches believing we can beat anybody. We have managed to bridge a little bit of a gap between ourselves and the bottom half, there is a huge month ahead of us and hope we are a similar position come the same time next month.

Player of the Month

Views:	556
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	1088787

Edson Farias

The dynamic winger has been tearing defences apart in the league and has a couple of goals and assists to go with it. He has growing interest on him from clubs in Europe coming to watch him every week and I've promised him if the right club comes in with the right financial offer I'll grant him his wish, but I want it to be the correct club for him which will aid him in his development as he's absolutely capable to play at a high level.

Views:	543
ID:	1088790

A very, very tough month of fixtures.
    We will need to be focused, at our best and give 100% to keep a run going and keep fighting. The squad have shown their ability now it's up to them to make it consistent and make a name for themselves. I'm looking forward to it.

rugrat123 likes this.

42. Click image for larger version

Views:	548
ID:	1088793

Views:	536
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1088794

Views:	555
ID:	1088795

A great win to start the month,
    It equals my best ever result as a manager previously beating Grimsby Town 4-1. This is different though, we are high and flying and look dangerous every single game. 4 different scorers today shows we have plenty of goals from all around the team and we don't just rely on one source for our income of goals. We must carry this confidence into next match where we face table toppers Goyang Zaicro.

Views:	546
ID:	1088796

43. Click image for larger version

Views:	507
ID:	1089023

Views:	497
ID:	1089024

Views:	508
ID:	1089025

Goyang showed us why they are top of the table today, clinically finishing the half-chances that we failed to take. I can't complain with the performance at all, it was good and our play overshadowed theirs but they got the all important goals that mattered. We move on to the next game and hopefully get back to winning ways.

Views:	492
ID:	1089026

44. Click image for larger version

Views:	458
ID:	1089100

Views:	454
ID:	1089102

Views:	459
ID:	1089103

Straight back to winning ways, which is brilliant for morale and knowing the team havn't carried the previous result with us, Andre Senghor carries on his goalscoring exploits and a brace from Iranian winger Ali Husni Faisal made sure we took all 3 points today. In truth, we probably should of had more goals as we was that comfortable but after the third we took our foot off the gas a little bit when I think we had them on the ropes.

Views:	452
ID:	1089106

45. Click image for larger version

Views:	458
ID:	1089112

Views:	442
ID:	1089113

Views:	449
ID:	1089114

Very much an individual player who won it for us today, Andre Senghor was excellent and lead the line perfectly and got the matchball his performance deserved. We are moving up the league at an incredible rate from when we took over and the performances have been excellent. We are at the final hurdle now and look a good bet for our money.

Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1089116

Views:	451
ID:	1089117

46. Click image for larger version

Views:	427
ID:	1089132

Name:	ElBucheon1.png
Views:	423
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1089136

Name:	ElBucheon.png
Views:	424
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1089135

Views:	421
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1089137

ID:	1089138

We are making history here at Bucheon, and aren't we enjoying it!

Another thriller providing 6 goals today. We was brilliant from start to end and after scoring 4 at half time I thought we was bound to go and gut them for even more. We've treated the fans to 39 goals since our arrival here in Korea and we was nearing the foot of the table but confidence and good performances have seen us shoot up. We need to end strong to have a chance at making it in the playoffs.

Views:	422
ID:	1089144

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Building a dynasty, - Unemployed, uneducated, unwanted.-table.png  

47. Name:  Bucheon.png
Views: 412
    September Review

Views:	417
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	1089147

A perfect month would of been the win against Goyang but they are the table toppers and have a brilliant squad at their disposal. I'm delighted once again and the lads have done me immensely proud aswell as themselves. We've been free-scoring and the football has been excellent to watch. This may explain the rise in the ticket sales recently as we've been getting an extra 5-600 at our games.

ID:	1089148

Delighted. I think Goyang are too far out infront to catch for the title but I want to put the pressure on and finish 2nd. That's our aim now as we want to be involved in these play-offs and earn a rightful spot to be promoted. We've been fantastic and it would be a shame if we wasn't to make it in the play-offs so we have a huge month ahead of us.

Player of the Month

Views:	438
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	1089149
    Ali Husni Faisal

The Iraqi winger has been on fire providing and scoring goals this month. An addition which when I first come here I thought was going to be key has proved out to be a correct decision. The lad has outstanding talent and is aware of the interest clubs have been showing him.

Views:	410
ID:	1089150

4/5 wins is my target. We need to be in good form should we make the play-offs.

Last edited by TicTactition; 20/11/2016 at 07:46 PM.

48. Click image for larger version

Views:	420
ID:	1089157

Views:	414
ID:	1089167

Views:	415
ID:	1089169

Excellent again.
    We need to keep this consistency up, the goals are flowing and Andre Senghor is in fine form as usual scoring goals left right and centre and the team generally are playing excellent. 4 more cup finals to go!!

ID:	1089171

49. Click image for larger version

Views:	406
ID:	1089172

Views:	397
ID:	1089173

Views:	404
ID:	1089174

This is the result we didn't need.

I'm a little upset but I can't be too harsh on the lads, their form of late has been excellent and I cannot lay into them for losing one match. We now have to just focus on making the playoffs as I believe the title is out of sight and we just need to win our remaining games.

ID:	1089175

50. Click image for larger version

Views:	284
ID:	1089265

Views:	277
ID:	1089266

Views:	274
ID:	1089267

Bottom of the table Chungju Hummel's fate for relegation was sealed all but long ago but they havn't gone with a wimper. They gave us a tough game, tougher than some opponents this season but ultimately still wasn't enough to stop us. The chase is still on!

Views:	282
ID:	1089271

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO