Like Tree617Likes

Aberdeen Back where it all began

1. End of Season 2032/33

Just stumbled across this stat. Klein is the best striker ever!
    Name:  Klein top league scorer EVER.png
Views: 1
Size:  992.2 KB

Scotland
    Name:  SPL table.png
Size:  930.1 KB

A perfect end with a perfect end. Records include season 114 points, 11 more than Celtic's best ever 103 in 2003 Only downside was Klein missing half the season with injurys cost him the regular golden boot award. Will he ever get to in one again?. Rangers were a solid 2nd place but were bought out by a consortium as the season ended so we'll see what plans they have for the club. Celtic already made there move by changing manager after a very poor season where 3rd in the SPL was probably a highlight. Hibs join Celtic in the Europa League and Hearts will be too. At the other end Falkirk and Morton were huge let downs especially Morton who might fall out of the division in a playoff after several seasons in the top 6. Raith had the worse season ever. Finish with half the points of previous worst team Inverness CT and without a win all season. The new team in the League will be Dundee Utd who were recently bought by a tycoon and are rich. This is the team would be no1 on my teams to take over after i messed up Celtic

SPL Play-Off
    Morton 5-4 Motherwell
    Name:  SPL playoff.png
Size:  685.1 KB

A huge 2nd leg performance was needed to stay in the SPL

Big League review
    Name:  Big leagues.png
Size:  942.4 KB

Man City win back the title finishing a point clear of team of the season Chelsea. Still hardly no chance in the top 7 teams from season 1.
    Bayern and Dortmund return to the top in Germany in that order with Hoffenheim sneaking ahead of champions league knockout regulars Leverkusen
    In Italy Inter win back the Serie A title 2 points clear of Roma and with Napoli 7 points back we could be in for a few interesting seasons at the top in Italy
    Could La Liga get any tighte? The top 3 split by 3 points but a prolific Atletico deserved the title.

Aberdeen
    Name:  Aberdeeen squad.png
Size:  904.4 KB

Klein is now a League forward only Manea being far more prolific and leading the line in Europe and old firm matches. Haskan and Oyarzun share the right back spot with rotation all over the pitch except left winger Matheus Micael who is far and away our only star player on the left.

Aberdeen Finances
    £368 +£78m

Guess that sponsorship deal is making a difference as well as wage cuts, taht makes about £3m difference!

World Rich list
    £893m +£143m
    Name:  World ritch clubs.png
Size:  785.1 KB

Not sure how to explain the huge jump. We did get a new £40m sponsorship deal that blows the rest of the league out the water but to be worth more than Real Madrid is ridiculous

Other Competitions

Champions League
    Real Madrid 3-1 Chelsea
    Name:  CL Tree.png
Size:  820.6 KB

Finally a 12th title for Real Madrid

Europa League
    Hoffenheim 3-0 Atl Bilbao
    Name:  CL Tree EUROPA LEAGUE.png
Size:  818.8 KB

Bilbao's second final and there 2nd thrashing

Scottish Teams in Europe
    Aberdeen - Champions League Q/F
    Celtic - Champions League Group
    Rangers - Europa League Group
    Dundee - Europa League Qualifier
    Falkirk - Europa League Qualifier

Very poor effort overall

European Rankings
    Name:  Clubs ranking.png
Size:  1,006.2 KB

Were in 2nd spot with only Barcelona ahead. Old Firm both drop with Celtic 34th and Rangers 37th. Only Morton in 85th are in the top 100

No change to the Euro places. We pretty much the same and no sign of catching Portugal again in the near future

Awards

Aberdeen Fans player awards
    Alan Granger
    Name:  awards fans.png
Size:  282.5 KB

Comfortable back to back winner

SPL Player of the year
    Federico Lopez
    Name:  awards player.png
Size:  926.7 KB

Our most quality player these days upgrades from the young player award he won a few years back

SPL Young Player of the year
    Gary McLeod
    Name:  awards youth.png
Size:  879.2 KB

Fringe of the Scotland squad. Part of a great group of AMC's we have just now.

SPL Top Scorer
    Cosmin Manea
    Name:  awards top scorer.png
Views: 4
Size:  924.0 KB

Our back up for so long has shown his worth, already starting the big games he did an amazing job when Klein was out injured and maybe stuck on 13 golden boots for his SPL career

Scottish team of the year
    Name:  awards team of the year.png
Size:  787.0 KB

9 Dons fill the line up

2. Scotland Summer Fixtures

World Cup Qualifier
    Gibraltar 0-5 Scotland
    Name:  vs gibraltar.png
Size:  625.0 KB

World Cup Qualifier
    Scotland 3-0 Israel
    Name:  vs Isreal.png
Size:  665.4 KB

Both games was about getting the players fitness up to scratch for the International league finals and some back up players showed up big in these wins

Neither ourselves or Belgium have slipped up yet and we face of in September in one of the two deciding games.

Name:  League table.png
Size:  833.6 KB

International League Semi Final
    England 0-0 Scotland
    Scotland win 4-2 on Pens
    Name:  vs England.png
Size:  680.9 KB

Wow the English are so bad at penaltys they cant even beat us! They dominated the game as we didnt really threaten till extra time. Then in a penalty shoot out we kept our heads after England missed there first kick and despite Smith missing one we still ended up reaching out first International League final.

And it will be a big day for me
    Name:  200th game vs poto.png
Size:  315.0 KB

International League Final
    Portugal 1-0 Scotland
    Name:  vs Portugal.png
Size:  666.0 KB

One goal split us in a game of 2 halfs. We were far the better team in the first half despite going behind but as injurys and tired players worked perfectly against us, Grangier got injured 2 minutes after i brought on my last attacking subs. Sad end to an amazing run.

3. Pre Season 2032/33

Time at current club
    Name:  Time at currnet club.png
Size:  967.4 KB

I finally make page 1. Quite a few big names have hung around there teams for the whole save

Season Targets
    SPL - Winners
    Scottish Cup - Win
    League Cup - Win
    Champions League - Q/F

Champions league expectation is to get back to the final.

Pre Season Prices
    Name:  Pre season prices.png
Size:  965.1 KB

I love the look of Dundee United's odds

Aberdeen Squad
    Name:  dons squad.png
Size:  912.5 KB

Klien has fallen off the charts

Aberdeen Transfers
    We did nothing. All i was about was signing up the current players to longer term deals so the club doesnt fall apart once i leave. Next managers issue

World Transfers
    Name:  world transfers.png
Views: 6
Size:  929.7 KB

Chinese side Guangzhou signed a Mexican player for £48m and i dont think the other top deals combined come close to that added together

Manager Changes
    Name:  New managers.png
Size:  861.9 KB

Hartley goes to the Premiership top 6 as several former players take up jobs

4. August

A perfect start to extend our winning run even after Celtic gave us a game at Parkhead

Fixtures
    Name:  Fix.png
Size:  1.01 MB

SPFL Table
Size:  929.3 KB

Dundee Utd make a far better start than expected with only Celtic denying them a perfect start. Results at Tyncastle have been a total disaster and Derek McInnes is under more pressure than at any point in his 15 years at the club

Champions League Draw
    Name:  CL draw.png
Size:  858.7 KB

I almost danced when we got Porto from the 2nd seeds after the teams we've been handed over the years. Napoli were the toughest 3rd seeds considering there form in Italy in the last 10 years.

Scotland

World Cup Qualifier
    Scotland 2-1 Belgium
    Name:  sco 1.png
Size:  658.9 KB

Our two game with Laurent Blanc's side is basically a play off and we won the first leg despite a scare when Verhelst equalized just after the break. We just need to win out in our next 4 games against the smaller teams and hope one of them can nick a point of Belgium and we'll have won the group before our final game.

World Cup Qualifier
    Scotland 2-0 Wales
    Name:  Sco 2.png
Size:  674.0 KB

Table
    Name:  Sco table.png
Size:  831.3 KB

5. September

No problems at home especially in the League cup where Celtic played a fake and put out there reserves while i played a near full strength team. No signs of any jobs yet and everyone is stable

Fixtures
    Name:  fix.png
Views: 3

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPl.png
Size:  927.8 KB

Hearts & Dundee Utd take what i said and threw it away as they swap form. Rangers move clear in 2nd. St Mirren will be looking for results and fast after 8 games without a win!

Champions League
    Name:  CL.png
Size:  845.5 KB

We made a stunning start thrashing Porto 5-1 and it was even better as Napoli drew in Switzerland. Match 2 didnt go so well as Napoli held us to a draw in Naples in a very even game which should be our toughest. Double header against Basel will hopefully lead to 6 points and a last 16 spot if Porto & Napoli feel like having a few draws.

Scotland

World Cup Qualifier
    Azerbaijan 0-1 Scotland
Size:  663.2 KB

This was a scary afternoon where a vintage Scotland performance against a dreg team nearly seen us drop points. Even worse was as i checked the full time results Belgium had 94th minute winner in Isreal.

World Cup Qualifier
    Israel 0-3 Scotland
    Name:  sco 2.png
Size:  679.9 KB

This was a far easier match but one of our dirtier performances

Table
    Name:  sco table.png
Size:  914.0 KB

It looks like its all coming down to the final match against Belgium!

TheBattman and PatrickLFC like this.

6. October

A month full of personal records
    Name:  1000 for Aberdeen.png
Size:  328.4 KB

Name:  1200 games.png
Size:  318.7 KB

Fixtures
Size:  980.7 KB

Just like October. great form in Scotland with a dodgy slip up in Switzerland

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPL.png
Size:  932.3 KB

Were will on a long winning run but behind us there is only 1 point between the old firm and the chasing pack is right behind. St Mirren listen to my advice and win every game they played except from against Aberdeen. Dundee Utd poor run goes on but no jobs are less than stable

Champions League
    Name:  Cl.png
Size:  847.4 KB

Were making this as difficult as possible. 4 games in and Napoli and Basel are yet to win a game but were not even locked into the last 16! On the other hand if we win in Porto we win the group.

Scotland

World Cup Qualifier
    Scotland 9-0 Gibraltar
    Name:  Sco 1.png
Size:  671.8 KB

We only played back ups and players short on fitness. Connolly amazed even me with 6 goals in one half

The one player i forced myself to play was 16 year old Murray Grant. Having had a few games for Partick already and being half English i decided to ge him a cap and lord forbid he broke our national and the Euro Qualifying record for youngest scorer. No chance he'll see the field against Belgium in the decider. They Had to fight back to get a win over the Welsh to take it down to the final game
    Name:  Sco youth grant records.png
Size:  225.7 KB

World Cup Qualifier
    Belgium 0-1 Scotland
    Name:  Sco 2.png
Size:  659.8 KB

A quick first half which seemed even was actually totally dominated by the Scots who got there reward in teh 64th minute as Paulo scored the games only goal.

Final table
    Name:  Sco final table.png
Size:  842.2 KB

10/10 is not to be scorned at even if the group has Azerbaijan and Gibraltar. 129 goals total were scored in the group

PatrickLFC and 2Girls1Schlupp like this.

7. Betfred Cup Final 2033

Name:  final.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  15.5 KB

Aberdeen vs Rangers

Name:  dons logo.png
Size:  8.3 KB Name:  rangers logo.png
Views: 11
Size:  14.8 KB

Aberdeen 4-0 Rangers
    Name:  match.png
Size:  679.2 KB

We beat Rangers quite comfortably and to top it off one of there players got sent off

We are now 17 seasons and 70 games unbeaten in the League Cup winning the last 9 and 16 of our total 22 League cup wins. 6 Wins away and we'll be the most time winners.

TheBattman likes this.

8. December

13/13 in the Wins department

Fixtures
Size:  978.7 KB

SPFL Table
Views: 5
Size:  926.6 KB

As we waltz towards another perfect season Celtic pull clear in 2nd as Rangers fall into a 3 way fight for 3rd with hibs not far off in the final top 6 spot. Hearts in 8th are the only side massively underachieving and with a manager in any sign of danger. Despite Dundee Utd dropping to 11th there manager Lee Wilkie a former Dundee captain's job is very secure.

Champions League
    Name:  Cl final group.png
Size:  851.4 KB

It might have ended with a walk off win in Naples but my goodness the match in Porto was as uncomfortable as you could be. We totally battered them in the first half only to fall behind right from the kick off. Thankfully Manea got us level within 5 minutes and the draw looked like top spot would be up for grabs in the last game until the 92 minute when Stelios earned a promotion to a greek god to win the match and the group.

Last 16 Draw
    Bayern Munich vs Aberdeen
    Name:  CL Last 16.png
Size:  822.2 KB

A very interesting tie awaits in the last 16 against the Germans who we last played in the 2027 Final which we won 3-0.

Amazingly we have never lost a game against the German mega powers
    Name:  CL Last 16 prev results.png
Size:  902.5 KB

Scotland World Cup Draw
    Name:  Scots draw.png
Size:  825.6 KB

Really Belgium again! I've had just over 200 games in charge of Scotland and we've played Belgium 10 times!

PatrickLFC likes this.

9. Wow what a devotion to the club my friend ! I just finished reading your story ! Its been a long time since I have reached 1.200 games as a manager! You give inspiration to continue my save with Leeds (I am in year 2023 at the moment) ! Keep up !
    stonecold likes this.

10. January

We have a new world player of the year at Pittodrie
    Name:  World Player of the year stelios.png
    4 Make the team of the year
    Name:  World team 4 players.png
Size:  811.7 KB

Fixtures
Size:  1.02 MB

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPl table.png
Size:  935.2 KB

Celtic stutter thanks to having to play the Dons twice in a month and that helps Rangers close the gap with Falkirk and Partick and Hibs not far back. There is a clear top 6 with a 10 point gap to Morton. Hamilton and Dundee Utd stay rooted at the bottom.

One final story from the month
    Name:  Hibs boss.png
Size:  276.5 KB

I've had the interview and in dramatic fashion, not my choice we'll need to wait till February for the results. You just know the Dundee Utd job will come up after this!

PatrickLFC likes this.

11. So the day has come
    Name:  job offer.png
Size:  5.3 KB

And i have to say sorry to everyone but i just couldnt bring myself to walk away when i was filling in the players stats and seen Alan Grangier is so close to Willie Miller's club record appearances and with Klein close to ending his career i could not bring myself to walk away from the two players that gave me there career. So Aberdeen it is for now and sorry once again for leading you down the garden path.

Name:  Grangier.png
Size:  1,011.0 KB

Name:  klein.png
Size:  944.5 KB

kolas79 and PatrickLFC like this.

12. Oh, you big tease, you!

13. February

Big result of the month was drawing East Kilbride in the Scottish Cup then putting 9 past them

Fixtures
Views: 2
Size:  974.9 KB

SPFL Table
Size:  931.5 KB

Title was in the bag with 10 games to go but we still have a perfect record to defend. Celtic are clear of Rangers, Hibs and Falkirk. Hearts are pushing Partick for the 6th spot. At the bottom Dundee United need results and quickly. there now 9 points away from escaping the bottom 2

Hibs nab there new manager from Morton who pick up Craig Malcom who almost ruined Inverness Caley
    Name:  managers.png
Size:  829.0 KB

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
    Bayern 1-1 Aberdeen
    Name:  Cl 1.png
Size:  677.8 KB

Got my tactics all wrong for this game giving Bayern 50 minutes of domination. As soon as we changed it around Manea struck the equalizer and were the better team unlucky not to take more than an away goal advantage into the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 3-0 Bayern
    Aberdeen win 4-1 on agg
    Name:  cl 2.png
Size:  616.6 KB

We dominated the match with Lopez tearing the Germans apart on the left and right

Results
    Name:  cl results.png
Size:  829.8 KB

Real Madrid getting destroyed by Chelsea is the only shock

Quarter Finals
    Monaco vs Aberdeen
    Name:  CL QF Draw.png
Size:  811.8 KB

For the first time we've been drawn against Monaco a team we have not played in the 18 seasons we've been at Aberdeen. They are one of the teams to have suffered most with the transfer ban

Scotland

Friendly
    Scotland 1-0 USA
    Name:  sco friendly.png
Size:  651.9 KB

14. Would be too much trouble asking you how the Greek teams are doing in Europe ?
    stonecold likes this.

15. Waiting for Dundee United?
    stonecold likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheLuckDuck View Post
    Waiting for Dundee United?
    You got it. That or maybe Celtic but Dundee Utd is the stand out job for me

17. March

The winning run is over at 74 games. If i'd left then it would be someone else's fault for us slipping up at St Mirren of all places and we were only 1 minute away from a first defeat in 4 years!

Name:  winnign run ends.png

Fixtures

SPFL Table
Size:  936.2 KB

Top 3 should be safe unless Celtic or Rangers fall apart. Hearts and Hibs will fight for the final European spot. Bottom 2 Dundee Utd & Hamilton are no closer to settling 11th and 12 places

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st Leg
    Monaco 1-2 Aberdeen
    Name:  cl 1st leg.png
Size:  677.9 KB

Everything comes through the Monaco midfield duo of Valle & Matias so we just threw in a extra man in the middle and it worked a treat as we dominated the match. Only after they went 2 goals down did they catch us of guard by putting 4 up front and it was teh 35 year old career player Mbappe who kept them in the tie despite being 2 away goals down.

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 5-0 Monaco
    Aberdeen win 7-1 on Agg
    Name:  cl 2nd leg.png
Size:  669.0 KB

This was criminal as we assaulted a side in the final 8 of Europe's biggest contest.

Results
    Name:  CL results.png
Size:  817.1 KB

PSG beat Barcelona int the battle of the European mega powers and Man City seen off Chelsea in the English battle

Semi Final Draw
Size:  800.5 KB

We've drawn the toughest team left standing and if we do manage to win we'll have a second final against Either Man City or Atletico both of who we've beaten in the big game before

kolas79 and PatrickLFC like this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kolas79 View Post
    Would be too much trouble asking you how the Greek teams are doing in Europe ?

Name:  greek league.png
Size:  967.4 KB

The top 3 all seem to do what Celtic and Rangers do and occasionally get through the Champions League or Europa League group but not much further.
    Panathinakos
    Olympiakos
    AEK Athens

PAOK were there best team in Europe but are feeling the effects of the transfer ban

kolas79 likes this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post

Attachment 1127438

The top 3 all seem to do what Celtic and Rangers do and occasionally get through the Champions League or Europa League group but not much further.
    Panathinakos
    Olympiakos
    AEK Athens

PAOK were there best team in Europe but are feeling the effects of the transfer ban

Thanks a lot my friend !

20. April

Queen Of The South suffer what must be the worst Semi Final defeat ever.
    Name:  Sco cup semi.png
Size:  688.2 KB

We break the goals in a season record with 2 games to go.
    Name:  goals record.png
Size:  191.0 KB

Fixtures
Size:  988.7 KB

SPFL Table
    Name:  spl.png
Size:  941.7 KB

We drew 1 Game but spend another season unbeaten for another year. Celtic have locked down 2nd spot and the only European spot left was nicked by Hibs on the final day. At the other end Dundee had been in freefall and somehow find themselves in the playoffs after Dundee United were thrashed on the final day by St Mirren

Champions League Semi Final

1st Leg
    Aberdeen 4-0 Paris SG
    Name:  CL 1.png
Size:  669.2 KB

The big headed fool in me will say tactical masterstroke. Never noticed how PSG were even more reliant on passing out of the middle than Monaco and that just made them easier to beat.

2nd Leg
    Paris SG 1-4 Aberdeen
    Aberdeen win 8-1 on Agg
    Name:  CL 2.png
Size:  663.3 KB

We had the upper hand through the whole game after Manea gave us an away goal leaving PSG needing 6 goals without reply to progress and despite pulling one back there hopes were destroyed when former Don Pedro Sousa was sent off and the floodgates opened once again to reach the final.

Results
Size:  800.0 KB

And its Atletico Madrid who will join is in Amsterdam in the final

PatrickLFC likes this.

21. Scottish Cup Final 2034
    Name:  sco cup logo.jpg
Size:  10.0 KB

Rangers vs Aberdeen

Name:  gers logo.png
Size:  14.8 KB Name:  aberdeen logo.png
Size:  8.5 KB

Rangers 0-8 Aberdeen
Size:  619.7 KB

An amazing afternoon where we destroyed Rangers in the first half with first half goals as we win our 7th treble in a row.

Sadly we lost Matheus Micael for the Champions League final leaving us with 5 starting players out of our biggest game of the year.

Name:  injurys.png
Size:  257.5 KB

22. Champions League Final 2034

Name:  cl tryphy.jpg
Size:  7.9 KB

From The Johan Cruijff Arena
    Click image for larger version

Name:	staium.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	1127829

Aberdeen vs Atletico Madrid
    Name:  aberdeen logo.png
Size:  8.5 KB Name:  atletico logo.png
Size:  4.4 KB
    Our 4th final and our 2nd against Atletico who will be gunning for revenge and will be looking to join us as 3 times winners

Aberdeen 1-2 Atletico Madrid
Size:  677.4 KB

Cant say much more than we were unlucky over the 90 minutes especially the way we dominated the first 60 minutes. We fell behind for a whole minute in the first half and after Manea got us back in the game we were the better team till both sides clearly tired towards the end and Atletico had and took the only real chance near the end of the game as Tsaousakis went down with a groin injury as Atletico countered to score the title winning goal.

Manea could at least take hist first golden boot out of the defeat
    Name:  Golden boot.png
Size:  927.9 KB

4 Dons make the dream team
    Name:  dream team.png
Size:  793.5 KB

Last edited by stonecold; 13/09/2017 at 08:32 PM.
    TheBattman and PatrickLFC like this.

23. End of Season 2033/34

Scotland
Size:  941.7 KB

Another title for Aberdeen at the usual canter. Sadly we dropped that two points in a shambolic draw with St Mirren but our unbeaten run now stands at 140 games dating back to November 2030.
    As with every season since 2025 we have a different team in 2nd spot and the other Champions League spot as Celtic claim it back from Rangers who will be in Europa League action with Falkirk & Hibs. Hearts make sure its the strongest top 6 in a few season as behind them former top 6 sides Partick and Morton cycle out ahead of the clear bottom 4 where a late charge from Hamilton amazingly keeps them in the SPL and Dundee Utd go right back to the Championship but do not sack manager Lee Wilkie who's former club team Dundee will face a playoff.

SPL Play-Off
    Dundee 3-3 Motherwell
    Motherwell win 4-3 on pens
    Name:  SPL layoff.png
Size:  690.7 KB

210 minutes couldnt split the two sides that see Motherwell return after 8 seasons away and next year will only be there 4th season in the top flight during the save never spending 2 seasons in a row in the top flight. Dundee go down and they sack Darryl Duffy and hire Charlie Adam to try and take them back to the SPL

Big League review
    Name:  big leagues.png
Size:  942.1 KB

Man Utd claim back the title a point clear of Man City. West ham reach the dizzy hights of the top 7 with Leicester falling back to to 11th
    Dortmund return to the top in Germany just clear of Leverkusen and Schalke. Bayern as usual after a title win capitulate and finish 5th
    Napoli just manage to hold of Roma with both sides going over 90 points. Defending champs Inter were just behind while Juventus climb back to 4th but are miles away from a title challenge
    Real Madrid enjoyed another dominating season with the top 4 all around 10 points apart from each other

The team i feel sorry for more than anyone ever is Bari!
    Name:  serie A relegation.png
Size:  872.6 KB

Aberdeen
    Name:  Dons squad.png
Size:  895.1 KB

Alan Grangier continues his run of being our best player, no sign of him retiring at 32 and still possibly the left wing back in the game to me at least! with Lopez & Tsaousakis show why they are our two world class players. Klein showed his first signs of decline by hardly scoring a goal in the second half of the season and only grabbing a total of 22 goals all season from 36 games as Lopez, Gunciu and Tsaousakis contributed far more goals from the midfield.

Aberdeen Finances
    £344m -£24m
    Name:  dons finance.png
Size:  759.5 KB

Huge losses on our day to day earnings with all the contracts we handed out. Should be back in profit next season.

World Rich list
    £899m +£6m
    Name:  ritch list.png
Size:  787.6 KB

Very little change as we level out our income with many many contract renewals

Other Competitions

Europa League
    Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal
    Name:  EL final.png
Size:  672.6 KB

North London has a day break out to Bari and its Spurs who secure a 5th champions League spot for English teams

Scottish Teams in Europe
    Aberdeen - Champions League Final
    Celtic - Europa League last 32
    Rangers - Europa League Last 32
    Hibs - Europa League Group
    Hearts - Europa League Qualifier

Happy with that. Rangers & Celtic making 3 teams in Europe after Christmas and Hibs in the groups.

European Rankings
    Name:  club rankings.png
Size:  961.7 KB

Were down to 3rd spot with only Barcelona and the new no1 Atletico, If we'd beaten them in the final all 3 team would be on 150 points . Despite having similar seasons Celtic are up to 32th and Rangers fall to 41th. No other Scottish sides in the top 100!

No change to the Euro places. We pretty much the same and no sign of catching Portugal again in the near future

Awards

Alan Granger
    Name:  Awards fans.png
Size:  280.0 KB

Never any doubt

SPL Player of the year
    Federico Lopez
    Name:  Awards player.png
Size:  929.3 KB

Another repeat winner as for the 5th year in a row it goes to the man on our left wing

Paulo Alexandre
    Name:  Awards young player.png
Size:  877.0 KB

So glad i finally got him to take a Scotland call up

SPL Top Scorer
    Federico Lopez
    Name:  Awards top scorer.png
Size:  927.4 KB

Another new face and the final sign that Klein will probably never lift another golden boot. At least he's back in the top 3

8 Dons fill the line up
    Name:  Awards team.png
Size:  795.8 KB

PatrickLFC likes this.

24. World Cup 2034

Squad
    Name:  Sco Squad.png
Size:  902.7 KB

Most of these guys have been around for 4 years or more. Fore the core of the squad its going to be there last shot at a World Cup

Warm Up games was a disaster No idea why our brilliant form from the last 7 years has gone overnight
    Name:  warm ups.png
Size:  902.1 KB

Match 1
    Costa Rica 1-0 Scotland
    Name:  match 1.png
Size:  688.8 KB

My worst result in charge of the national team by some considerable distance we dominated the first half but as we went more and more attacking Costa Rica caught us in the counter and that was that

Thankfully Belgium and Chilie drew so im not totally screwed but a immediate turn of form is required.

Match 2
    Scotland 1-0 Belgium
    Name:  match 2.png
Size:  622.1 KB

i Guess if one thing in this save is a lock down cert is beating Belgium. Similar result against Chile will let us amazingly top the group

Match 3
    Chile 0-2 Scotland
    Name:  match 3.png
Size:  664.9 KB

The South Americans play some very fruity formations and had 3 major changes during this game but non of them could unlock our defense and we scored a goal half way through each half to ensure we top spot.

Final Table
    Name:  Final table.png
Size:  825.0 KB

Is this the opposite of what you can expect? Belgium on the bottom and Chile out as Costa Rica win twice to go through with us.

Major nations Brazil, France and Holland are all out
    Name:  final other groups.png
Views: 9
Size:  685.9 KB

Second Round Draw
    Mexico vs Scotland
    Name:  WC 2nd round draw.png
Size:  819.9 KB

Ok Ok i wasnt paying attention and skipped through the opening game. We played in the last world cup where we beat them on penaltys in the Quarter Finals

PatrickLFC likes this.

25. World Cup Last 16

Name:  qf logo.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  10.1 KB

Mexico vs Scotland
    Name:  mex flag.jpg
Size:  7.8 KB Name:  Sco flag.jpg
Size:  8.4 KB
    Our second knock out game against the best North America can offer. We won on penalty's after a 0-0 draw in the Quarter Finals in 2030

Mexico 1-2 Scotland
    Name:  mex match.png
Size:  634.1 KB

Another knock out win in the reasonable 20 degree heat of Brisbane. A tight match for the first half hour led to us changing our shape to deal with the main Mexican threat DR Bryan Esquivel and stifled them from then on deservedly taking the lead through Jack Connolly just before the break. We went more defensive with Mexico going with 3 up front and after a few scary moments they won a penalty with veteran captain Claudio Lomeli pulling the game level soon after Jack Connolly went off with a knock and it just felt like it was going against us when the future of Aberdeen and Scotland's midfield Paulo Alexandre struck what turned out to be the winning goal. Douglas off the bench missed a penalty that made the last 15 minutes as uncomfortable as it had to be but the defense did there job and we're into the Quarter Finals

Results
    Name:  results.png
Size:  825.7 KB

Morocco cause a international incident knocking Argentina out on penaltys

QF Draw
    Scotland vs Italy
    Name:  QF draw.png
Size:  805.7 KB

Only one mega power clash with England vs Portugal while Germany & Spain have winable tie's

As your the Scots we get Italy
    Name:  italy history.png
Size:  878.0 KB

We've only lost 1 of our 6 competitive games winning the last 2 including knocking them our of the Euro's 2 years ago at this stage

PatrickLFC likes this.

26. World Cup Quarter Finals

Name:  logo.jpg
Size:  4.8 KB

Scotland Vs Italy

Name:  Sco flag.jpg
Size:  8.4 KB Name:  ita flag.jpg
Size:  3.0 KB
    The Italians have been the best team in the competition winning all there games so far including thrashing the Swiss in the last round and Portugal in the Group phase

Scotland 2-0 Italy

But they couldnt beat us! Once again we totally changed our formation to deal with Italy's 3 AMC and for the first half it was a close game Italy having the best chances including missing a penalty but we had our fair share before the opening goal from Jack Connolly after the magic of his half time orange. Like the Mexico game we went even more defensive and running the clock down with Italy unable to break us down and it was Andrew Miller who for some reason latched onto a through ball to settle the tie and put us into the Semi Finals

Results
    Name:  results.png
Size:  806.8 KB

Germany and Spain did what was expected of them and after 120 minute Portugal put the defending champions out on penaltys

Semi Final Draw
    Spain vs Scotland
    Name:  SF Draw.png
Size:  804.2 KB

I mentioned how often we played Belgium but this shows we've played the Spanish side even more often holding a far better head to head record only loosing 1 game in a major competition and that was the 2018 world cup. Since then we've put them out of the last 2 World Cups. Can we make it 3?

27. World Cup Semi Final

Name:  spa logo.jpg
Size:  8.5 KB

Spain vs Scotland

Name:  Spanish Flag.png
Size:  3.2 KB Name:  Sco Flag.png
Size:  713 Bytes
    A familiar venture with our most familiar of foe's. Imagine if we can beat Spain to reach our second World Cup final in a row!

Spain 1-2 Scotland
    We're in the FINAL!!!
Size:  668.0 KB

The match itself was very back to front with all the action coming in the first 25 minutes, maybe both teams were to tired for the 2nd half? We took the lead through Jack Connolly with me switching from short passing to long balls on my assistants advice but before we could change anything Spain were level. Only 3 minutes later another Spanish player scored but in the wrong net and we were ahead again. We kept pushing, in fact both sides did but no more goals before half time. We then went into our all out defense mode that once again did the trick and like Italy and Mexico before them Spain couldnt find a goal and were back in the biggest game on earth

Final
    Scotland vs Portugal
    Name:  Other Semi.png
Size:  810.6 KB

There players will be shagged for the final with a day less to prepare as well.

PatrickLFC likes this.

28. World Cup Final 2034

Size:  136.6 KB

Scotland vs Portugal
    Name:  download.jpg
Size:  10.2 KB

Road to the final
    Name:  road to final.png
Size:  812.3 KB

Germany were the only team to put a goal past Portugal in the knock out phase with a extra time win against Germany and a penalty shoot out win against England. Like ourselves they lost a game in the group phase to Italy who we later beat so there's a omen for us.

Scotland 0-2 Portugal
    Name:  Match.png
Size:  665.2 KB

And for the third final in a row we bottle it. Our worst performance of the 3 by a long way. We couldnt even manage a single shot on target despite chasing the game for a full half

Awards

Dream Team
    Name:  dream team.png
Size:  810.4 KB

Chalmers and Alexandre make the starting 11 with Millar on the bench

Golden boot
    Name:  Golden boot.png
Size:  907.5 KB

Best Young player
    Paulo Alexandre
    Name:  Best young player.png
Size:  870.8 KB

Back to back winners for Scotland

Alan Grangier retires again
    Name:  Grangier retires.png
Size:  229.6 KB

Will it stick this time or can i convince him to come back to get over 100 caps

Where will we go from here? 4 starting players are already in there 30s and the quality coming through the u21s and 19s is very poor.

29. Pre Season 2034/35

Rangers move to Edinburgh
    Name:  Ranger murryfield.png
Size:  920.1 KB

Well only till the make Ibrox the biggest stadium in Scotland. Strange they couldnt play at Hampden but imagine if the game had them sharing Parkhead

Testimonials

Two bigs days for 2 club legends

First up was Turkish wing back
    Cenzig Haskan
    Name:  Cengiz testamonial 1.png
Size:  318.3 KB

Name:  Cengiz testamonial 2.png
Size:  650.2 KB

Then recently retired Brazilian Captain
    Jose Henrique
    Name:  jose henrique 1.png
Size:  333.5 KB

Name:  jose henrique 2.png
Size:  669.9 KB

Season Targets
    SPL - Winners
    Scottish Cup - Win
    League Cup - Win
    Champions League - S/F

Pre Season Prices
    Name:  Odds.png
Size:  968.7 KB

After almost 2 decades of domination the bookies have finally caught on

Aberdeen Squad
Size:  913.2 KB

We will probably be changing striker as Klein would now struggle to get a start for most SPL team

Aberdeen Transfers
    Name:  transfers.png
Size:  676.3 KB

We've moved on 4 youth player already and more may follow

Manager Changes
    Name:  manager changes.png
Size:  864.5 KB

Frank De Boer lost the England job to end up back at his first team Ajax

International Jobs

Gio Van Bronkhorst - England
    Oscar Klein - Argentina
    Caiuby - Brazil
    Roy Beerens - Holland
    Yohan Croizet - France
    Didier Deschamps - Belgium
    "Vacant" - Spain

TheBattman likes this.

30. August

Aberdeen start the season with 4 wins in the league and 1 in the cup after Rangers run us close at Murryfield

2 Club legends move on

Martin Neil
    373 games 54 goals
    Name:  bye Neil.png
Size:  984.4 KB

A career back up after moving from Motherwell 15 years ago for £975k. He moved to Sunderland for £1.1m.

Ross Macauley
    358 Games 107 Goals
    Name:  bye Macauley.png
Size:  1,001.3 KB

The clubs best winger over the first 5 seasons highlighted by one of the best seasons any of our players ever had in 2022/23. sadly for Macauley he fell down the depth chart immediately after that season but for another 7 or 8 season was the main back up for either wing. The transfer embargo killed his career as we had stocked up so high on wingers that we had no space for Macauley who only managed 10 appearances in his final 3 seasons. He'll retire at the end of the season.

Fixtures
Size:  982.9 KB

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPL tabe.png
Size:  934.9 KB

Tie at the top as Celtic join us in a perfect start. Both promoted teams and Falkirk are yet to win

Champions League Draw
Size:  866.5 KB

Reports called this a easy draw. ARE THEY HIGH! Barcelona were by far the strongest 2nd seed. Roma win league title's and Feyenoord are the strongest Dutch team in a transfer ban era. Think this is our toughest group ever!

Scotland

Our First squad after the world cup seen Neil and Marshall dropped along with Grangier's retirement as well as Vincene getting called up to secure his nationality

Name:  scots squad.png
Size:  251.4 KB

End up 4th in the world rankings
    Name:  scot rankings.png
Size:  852.2 KB

Friendly
    Scotland 2-0 Hungary
    Name:  Scots frindly.png
Size:  677.4 KB

European League
    Scotland 1-2 England
    Name:  Scots vs england.png
Size:  670.4 KB

Really should have got a draw and really needed a draw

We will now have to get the better of Ukraine to secure a top 2 finish.
Size:  823.2 KB

Last edited by stonecold; 19/09/2017 at 08:48 AM.
    PatrickLFC likes this.

31. September

Only Barcelona find a way past our defense

Fixtures
Views: 7
Size:  971.8 KB

SPFL Table
Size:  933.5 KB

Celtic loose there unbeaten record and 2nd place to St Mirren. Rangers and Hearts are in the bottom half and Motherwell are the last team waiting for a win.

Champions League
    Name:  CL table.png
Size:  856.7 KB

We started with a draw in Barcelona in about as drab a match as you'll ever see. We then lined up at home to Feyenoord and a smile broke out on my face as i seen them line up with no wingers. My best players are wingers and we destroyed them.

Scotland

European league
    Ukraine 0-1 Scotland
    Name:  sco vs ukriane.png
Size:  667.0 KB

We get the big win that should help us keep our place in the A league

Size:  826.8 KB

Friendly
    Scotland 0-1 Russia
    Name:  sco russa.png
Size:  670.5 KB

Shameful performance but we just couldnt produce.

32. October

We reach 150 SPL games unbeaten
    Name:  milestone result.png
Size:  181.2 KB

Fixtures
Size:  968.6 KB

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPl.png
Size:  924.5 KB

11 wins to start the season and we're 10 points clear of Celtic who have a chasing pack led by St Mirren & Partick. Rangers are still in the bottom half where below them looks a thrilling battle for the relegation spots. And look who is leading the golden boot race all of a sudden

Champions League
    Name:  CL group.png
Size:  848.4 KB

Another bloody draw in Rome left Barcelona loose at the top and qualified to the last 16 stage. We need to beat them in match 5 to have a chance at topping the group.

Scotland

Final European League table
    Name:  scots.png
Size:  897.7 KB

Both results were a let down even with 3 starters out injured. shows how big a hit age has taken on our squad.

33. One of the top FM sites suggest Aberdeen as a save for FM 2018. As do i

https://fminside.net/10-clubs-in-football-manager-2018/

34. Betfred Cup Final 2034

Aberdeen vs Rangers

Size:  8.3 KB Name:  rangers logo.png
Size:  14.4 KB

A repeat of last years final

Aberdeen 3-0 Rangers
    Name:  Match.png
Size:  656.0 KB

And it was almost a repeat score of last years final except this time we only scored 3.

We are now 18 seasons and 74 games unbeaten in the League Cup winning the last 10 and 17 of the clubs total 23 League cup wins. 5 Wins away and we'll be the most time winners.

Another Crazy stat. We last conceded a league cup goal in the 2031 final
    Name:  clean sheet stats.png
Size:  177.8 KB

It also finally gave me enough Hall of Fame points to be the best Scottish manager ever!
    Name:  best ever socttish.png
Size:  901.8 KB

35. December

1st sacking of the year takes place. A top 6 job but i'm passing. At this stage Queen of the South & Dundee Utd are tycoon owned and Celtic are the 3 teams that would take me away from Grangier and Klein

Name:  hearts sack mcinnes.png
Size:  259.1 KB

Fixtures
Size:  984.1 KB

By a long way our best month of the season

SPFL Table
Size:  928.1 KB

Celtic have themselves a month to move clear in 2nd with Partick leading Rangers, St Mirren and Hibs in the top 6.

Hearts in the bottom 4 join Falkirk in sacking there manager which ends up with bottom of the table Forfar looking for a new manager

Name:  spl managers.png
Size:  813.6 KB

Champions League
    Name:  CL group.png
Size:  850.0 KB

We finally ground down Barcelona at home to go top then stumble past Feyenoord to win the group

Last 16 Draw
    Leverkusen vs Aberdeen
Size:  823.2 KB

Its been a while my old friend. We've played them in 8 competetive games winning 7 of them

Name:  CL draw history.png
Size:  923.4 KB

Scotland

Euro 2036 qualifying draw
    Name:  scots draw.png
Size:  839.4 KB

This must be the easiest group i've seen in my life

PatrickLFC likes this.

36. January

A former Don beats two current Aberdeen stars to the World player award
    Name:  wolrd player.png
Size:  915.9 KB

Plenty spots in the team of the year for our boys
    Name:  wolrd team.png
Size:  815.3 KB

In other news Grangier is back for Scotland again!
    Name:  grangier comeback.png
Size:  188.3 KB

Another milestone match
    Name:  1300th game for aberdeen.png
Size:  344.0 KB

Fixtures
Size:  990.7 KB

We kick start the year with 5 wins

SPFL Table
Size:  934.4 KB

Rangers close the gap on Partick and all of the bottom 6 have great months, Except Forfar

Managers positions all filled
Size:  845.9 KB

37. February

It took over 4 years and 167 games but the run is over as Falkirk of all teams take advantage of our
    European hang over
    Name:  Over 4 years and 167 games defeat.png

Scotland has a new record cap holder
    Name:  record caps.png
Size:  189.6 KB

Fixtures
Size:  983.4 KB

SPFL Table
Size:  936.1 KB

Were as safe in 1st as Celtic are in 2nd after that its muddy waters. Partick & St Mirren are just ahead of Rangers.

Motherwell join Hamilton at the bottom and are the latest team to change there manager after Hibs nicked Craig Malcom from Morton who are also looking for a manager

Size:  874.5 KB

Champions League last 16

1st Leg
    Leverkusen 2-4 Aberdeen
    Name:  CL 1st leg.png
Size:  674.3 KB

Our leakey defense almost got us in trouble again but a thrilling 2nd half display see us take a huge advantage into the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 7-0 Leverkusen
    Aberdeen 11-2 Leverkusen on agg
    Name:  CL 2nd leg.png
Size:  674.9 KB

If the 1st leg was worrying this was as the Germans would say a Katastrophe

Results
Size:  838.5 KB

Atletico are the only unseeded team to go through

Quarter Final Draw
    Atletico Madrid vs Aberdeen
    Name:  CL qf draw.png
Views: 8
Size:  815.1 KB

The draw i really didnt want. We get the defending champions and avoid the 5 English teams

Youth Intake

Two youths
    Aberdeen Back where it all began-youth-1.pngAberdeen Back where it all began-youth-2.png

And ONE SON!!!! could have at least waited till i moved to turn pro. Little prick
    Name:  youth 3 SON pic 2.png
Size:  860.0 KB

Scotland
    i forgot to call up Grangier for a friendly and he quit again!
    Name:  Grnagier.png
Size:  224.9 KB

Euro Qualifier
    Norway 0-2 Scotland
Size:  679.2 KB

we get our toughest match on paper out of the way with a win a the very start

Friendly
    Mexico 1-1 Scotland
    Name:  sco 2.png
Size:  646.1 KB

38. March

Fixtures
Size:  991.1 KB

Another defeat this time to closest rivals Celtic. Not so fussed after loosing to Falkirk earlier and back to back Champions League matches to follow

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPL tabke.png
Size:  930.3 KB

The top 2 are set while its anyone's guess who will finish 3rd. Hibs should finish 6th after nabbing the last top 6 spot. At the bottom its a 4 way fight between Forfar, Hamilton, Motherwell 7 Hearts. Klien's long shot of winning another golden boot looks to be lost

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st Leg
    Atletico Madrid 2-1 Aberdeen
    Name:  Cl 1.png
Size:  679.9 KB

We were by far the better team and i'm especially angry that we lost this after facing 10 men for the final 20 minutes. With all that said Granger's late goal makes for a tasty 2nd leg that i'd make us favorites for.

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 2-1 Atletico Madrid
    Aberdeen 3-3 Atletico on agg
    Aberdeen win 4-3 on Pens
    Name:  Cl 2.png
Size:  704.5 KB

How did we needed extra time and penaltys after total domination 26 shots to 2 with the Atletico keeper having a career day until the shoot out where once again Chalmers came up big,

Results
    Name:  Cl results.png
Size:  816.2 KB

The English challenge falls to pieces with only Spurs and Arsenal reaching the final 4 and they only came through all English games

Semi Final Draw
    Paris SG vs Aberdeen
    Name:  Cl draw.png
Size:  807.0 KB

I would have fancied my chances against either of the North London teams but the French side are my least favorite opponents

39. April

First of our two mega powers are calling it a career
    Name:  Klein retires.png
Size:  191.8 KB

Fixtures
    Name:  Fixtures.png
Size:  991.9 KB

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPL Table.png
Size:  939.9 KB

Partick go into the final 2 games leading the race for 3rd. All they have to do is get a result at Parkhead then get a result at home to Rangers in what looks like a final day decider. Forfar look set for bottom spot while Hamilton need a result to claw back Hearts and Motherwell

Champions League Semi Final

1st leg
    PSG 1-2 Aberdeen
    Name:  CL 1.png
Size:  682.2 KB

We get a huge away win but oh what could of been. We were in total command when Cosmin Manea gave us the lead but the game turned suddenly on the half hour as back up wing back Oyarzun gave away a penalty and got a 2nd yellow leaving us down a man against the best midfield in the game, facing a penalty and 60 minutes of rear guard action. Former Don Pedro Sousa equalized from the spot and i feared the worst but we stayed relevant and amazing took the lead when French right back Jean Fontaine scored a own goal upon this little miracle i went all out defense and we amazingly kept the door shut for over half a hour to take an away goal lead to the 2nd leg. I must extend my thanks to Toulouse who held PSG to a 0-0 draw just before our champions league match and that game gave me some tips on how to keep there attacking threat in hand

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 0-1 PSG
    AGG Aberdeen 2-2 PSG - Aberdeen win on away goals
    Name:  CL 2.png
Size:  678.4 KB

A very disappointing scoreline after our 1st leg display but that 1st leg was enough to get us back to another Champions League final. Right back was again the problem with Haskin back in the 1st team scoring a own goal that made the rest of the game pretty unbearable. No more than when at a identical time to the 1st leg PSG got a penalty right on the half hour but this tile Lee Chalmers saved the day.

Arsenal also managed to lean on a 1st leg win to reach there first Champions League final in the save and only there 2nd ever

Size:  799.5 KB

40. May

Fixtures
Size:  993.1 KB

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPL final.png
Size:  925.1 KB

Partick loose out as Rangers ruin there neighbours once in a lifetime shot at 3rd place. Hibs brilliant end of the season see them nick 5th and the final European spot from St Mirren. Hamilton go to the playoffs

41. Scottish Cup Final 2035

Name:  sco cup logo.jpg
Size:  10.0 KB

Aberdeen vs Celtic

Size:  8.6 KB Name:  celtic logo.jpg
Size:  7.5 KB

Aberdeen 3-0 Celtic
    Name:  Sco.png
Size:  673.5 KB

Celtic made it a game for the first half before one of the least likely of scorers center back Silva put us ahead. With Celtic trying to go more attacking Greek God Stelios quickly had us 2 goals clear and with the game over Paulo Alexandre put the game to bed to secure our 8th Treble on the bounce. If we are still here next summer we could have done the treble treble, or treble treble treble. Im not sure haha

42. Champions League Final 2035

Name:  cl tryphy.jpg
Size:  7.9 KB

From Olympiastadion Berlin
    Name:  stadlum.jpg
Size:  10.3 KB

Aberdeen vs Arsenal

Size:  8.5 KB Name:  arsenal logo.png
Size:  6.7 KB

The Dons reach there 5th final in a decade and will face Arsenal in there first since 2006

Aberdeen 0-2 Arsenal
Size:  625.0 KB

What the hell do i have to do to win a big final at the moment. Back to back Champions League final defeats as well as loosing 4 major finals with Scotland

Name:  CL dream team.png
Size:  785.4 KB

TheBattman likes this.

43. End of Season 2034/35

Scotland
    Name:  SPL final.png
Size:  925.1 KB

The Aberdeen title is our weakest defense in a few years as we stunningly lost two games. The squad is getting old and the youth graduates have been abysmal at best so a decline from now till 2038, or when i leave is to be expected. Celtic were safe in 2nd for most of the season but Rangers needed a late charge to rescue 3rd spot from Partick while Hibs under Craig Malcolm look as good as they did in the Neil Lennon days, he left 8 seasons ago. Morton & Falkirk were not far from the top 6 both under new managers will be looking at getting back to the top 6 next season. Heart first manager change in 15 seasons saved them from relegation but a 8th place finish is well below what they should be doing. Mothwell dominated the bottom 6 games to pull clear of any relegation danger which saw Forfar go down and Hamilton in the play offs with Dundee also returning to the SPL

Just noticed the Champions League final was Grangier's 800th game for Aberdeen meaning he's played more games for Aberdeen than anyone EVER!

SPL Play-Off
    Hamilton 1-5 Raith
    Name:  SPL Flayoff.png

One season away and Raith come storming back into the SPL and Hamilton sack Peter Leven 10 years after he got promoted from a coaching job

Big League review
    Name:  Big leagues.png
Size:  939.2 KB

Man Citys sad domination of the league continues win even Man Utd unable to keep up. Sunderland came agonisingly close to a champions league spot due to Arsenal dropping to 7th, Liverpool 9th and Leicester 14th!
    Same story in Germany as Leverkusen win another title and are followed up by other youth producing mega powers Schalke & Dortmund and Bayern drop into the Europa League. At the other end Stuttgart are one of the biggest teams to get relegated in any league
    Roma nicked the Serie A title from favorites Napoli by 1 point. Inter get the final Champions League spot while right on there tails were AC Milan and Juventus who go into the Europa Leauge
    Atletico Madrid keep up there record of a major title every season with the League from Real Madrid. Bilbao & Villarreal are in the champions League with Valencia 5th and 6th place BARCELONA

Aberdeen
Size:  895.5 KB

5 of our starting players are now in there 30s but thankfully we should be able to get by till 2038 as the oldest do have solid back up. Depth may be a issue come time but were happy for now

Matthias Klein
    Played 697 Scored 668 - 137 MOTM awards
    Name:  Klein bio.png
Size:  991.4 KB

3rd most club appearances ever and Over 400 goals more than our next best scorer

At 37 year old he ends his legendary Aberdeen career but never fear he's already signed on to be a youth coach for next season

Other records
    Aberdeen League Goal record 508
    13 SPL Golden boots
    3 European golden shoe
    1 Champions League golden boot
    1 Asian player of the year

Club total goals in a season 67
    SPL Most goals in a season (54)
    SPL Most man of the matches in a season (15)
    World Club Championship season record - 7 goals
    European Super Cup most goals in a game (4)

And in no question my favorite player in the save

Aberdeen Finances
    £339m -£5m
    Name:  Dons finances.png
Size:  751.9 KB

A minor drop after another season handing out many new contracts

World Rich list
    £856m +£37m
    Name:  Ritch list.png
Size:  850.2 KB

With the squad getting old i imagine this is our future

Other Competitions

Europa League
    Roma 1-0 valencia AET
    Name:  EL tree.png
Size:  814.6 KB

Amazing season for Roma who add this to a Serie A title

Scottish Teams in Europe
    Aberdeen - Champions League Final
    Celtic - Europa League last 32
    Rangers - Europa League Group
    Hibs - Europa League Qualifier
    Falkirk - Europa League Qualifier

Only Celtic in Europe after Christmas. Hibs were a mess so i'll let them off the hook but Rangers let us down!

European Rankings
    Name:  club rankings.png
Size:  956.3 KB

Were back on top after back to back finals. Celtic up to 33rd Rangers stay at 39th as the only sides in the top 100

Awards

Alan Granger
    Name:  Awards fans.png
Size:  278.5 KB

Once again the title cant go anywhere but to the living legend

SPL Player of the year
    Juan Pablo Pesce

Its been 8 seasons since Pesce last won the player of the year award after the emergence of Federico Lopez & Matheus Micael locked down the wings and pushed him onto the bench. Wont be there after this season

Craig Wood - St Mirren
    Name:  Awards youth.png
Size:  877.3 KB

Joins the list of players "who will you sign for in 2038"

SPL Top Scorer
    Lewis McCann - Celtic
    Name:  Awards top scorer.png
Size:  930.2 KB

Only the 3rd non Aberdeen winner in 18 seasons and the first from Celtic since Dembele in 2018

7 Dons fill the line up
    Name:  Awards team.png
Size:  789.6 KB

Last edited by stonecold; 25/09/2017 at 07:13 PM.
    TheBattman likes this.

44. Pre Season 2035/36

A Very quiet summer with no internationals or transfers

Season Targets
    SPL - Winners
    Scottish Cup - Win
    League Cup - Win
    Champions League - S/F

Pre Season Prices
    Name:  spl preview.png
Views: 216

Our odds hit an all time low. Top 4 is as expected after the end to last season. Partick are underpriced down in 8th while Dundee are as high as any promoted team has been in a long time.

Aberdeen Squad
Views: 215
Size:  913.2 KB

Jamie Oyarzun is set ot be the starting wing back as Haskin gets into his 30s. Henrique may be in his last season starting ahead of Paulo Alexandre if he starts to drop off and Manea has the impossible task of taking Klein's No9

Aberdeen Transfers
    Name:  Dons transfers.png
Views: 217
Size:  690.4 KB

We get a meager £6.5m for Duarte plus a decent future fee. Booth & Campbell are moved on after failing to step up into the 1st team.

Manager Changes
    Name:  managers.png
Views: 212
Size:  869.3 KB

Long term bosses Phillip Cocu ends his 23 seasons at PSV as he takes the Hoffenheim job and Bruno Genesio moves on after 19 seasons at Lyon and finally Brendan Rodgers ends his 8 seasons at Villarreal and 15 years in Spain to come back to England with Nottm Forest and one of his former players Leigh Griffiths who's only previous job has been as a Scotland coach is now in his first managerial job at Sunderland

Scotland Summer games

Views: 218
Size:  899.4 KB

Two walkovers. I'll be picking my Euro 2036 squad from the finals qualifying games

Table
    Name:  Table.png
Views: 216
Size:  835.4 KB

We're only 3 points clear and its only 3 games in but i cant see us slipping up here.

45. August

Fixtures
Views: 179
Size:  989.0 KB

SPFL Table
Views: 178
Size:  930.6 KB

We start Perfect and Dundee are up next looking for back to back league titles. But hold the phone look who is bottom!

Transfers
    Name:  Sco transfers.png
Views: 179
Size:  247.6 KB

Hibs and Falkirk loose there best players as Dunde buy a whole squad in the window

Champions League Draw
    Name:  CL Groups.png
Views: 174
Size:  207.0 KB

EASY!! Are these guys nuts! This could be the toughest group i've seen in 15 years

Scotland

Name:  Sco everything.png
Views: 176
Size:  843.3 KB

A very dodgy performance against Azerbaijan but we came through in the end. Norway are amazingly last

And Grangier makes his 3rd return from International retirement
    Name:  sco squad.png
Views: 176
Size:  289.5 KB

46. September

Rangers get beaten up twice in League & cup but Napoli put the breaks on our perfect start

And worst of all the year after Klein retired our clear No1 striker is out for the season
    Name:  manea season over.png
Views: 172
Size:  235.2 KB

Fixtures
Views: 172
Size:  990.6 KB

SPFL Table
Views: 171
Size:  934.6 KB

Dundee are still best of the rest but the teams are all bunched up. Celtic found a few wins and are up to 7th as Rangers take there place in the bottom 3 with Hearts and Partick. Two of those teams fought on the final day for 3rd spot!

Champions League
Views: 170
Size:  854.1 KB

A very slow start at home to Napoli seen us drop a point and go right on the back foot before a routine win against whipping bots Dinamo. We'll need to get a result of some sort in one of the games against Man Utd or we might have to think about Europa League action

Celtic in a far easier group have made good start and might take our spot in the last 16!
    Name:  CL celtic.png
Size:  702.6 KB

Scotland

A friendly and another easy win in the group
    Name:  sco fix.png
Views: 170
Size:  908.6 KB

Size:  845.5 KB

A point in Ireland next time out will lock down top spot but even if we loose they need a 21 goal swing over the last two games.

In bigger news Dons Chalmers & Grangier got passed 100 caps
    Aberdeen Back where it all began-sco-chalmers.png Aberdeen Back where it all began-sco-grangier.png

And amazingly Connolly got past 100 goals
    Aberdeen Back where it all began-sco-connolly.png

47. October & November

An injury crisis makes for a tough slate of game for the back up players to come in for
    Name:  injury crisis.png
Views: 163
Size:  250.5 KB

Jobs galore i just can not bring myself to be Rangers manager unless it was to push all there money to other teams and bankrupt them

Name:  Jobs.png
Views: 165
Size:  966.9 KB

Fixtures
Views: 162
Size:  978.9 KB

Another win to nil in the Betfred cup see us into the final against Falkirk

SPFL Table
Views: 162

The Dons are further clear than i can remember being New sides Raith, Motehrwell and Dundee's ability to make transfers has them in the top 6 with Celtic having won less than half there games. After the start Rangers & Hearts have made its obvious why they had to change managers

Champions League
Size:  847.0 KB

After a draw at Old Trafford we turned the group on its head by beating them in Aberdeen while Dinamo stun Napoli and are in pole position for a Europa League spot. In Match 5 it looked like a 92nd minute equalizer in Naples had cost us top spot until Dinamo extended the unbeaten run to 3 group games and left us in pole position for top spot.

Scotland

The 0-0 Draw at Windsor park ruined our perfect record but locked down our spot at Euro 2036 then with several changes we pumped Azerbaijan.

Name:  Sco Fix.png
Views: 165
Size:  902.7 KB

Northern Ireland will also be joining us as will the Republic. Wales are the only home nation to miss the euro's in England

Name:  Sco table.png
Size:  833.5 KB

48. Betfred Cup Final 2035

Views: 115

Aberdeen vs Falkirk

Views: 114
Size:  8.3 KB Name:  flakirk.png
Views: 115
Size:  4.2 KB

Aberdeen 5-0 Falkirk
    Aberdeen Back where it all began-final.png
    A standard league cup thrashing

We are now 19 seasons and 78 games unbeaten in the League Cup winning the last 11 and 18 of the clubs total 23 League cup wins.

We still have not last conceded a league cup goal in the 2031 final 12 games ago!

49. December

Alan Grangier is the new record holder for club appearances in the league as well as all competitions
    Name:  granger record.png
Views: 77
Size:  193.6 KB

Rangers have a new manager. Former Raith a Morton boss Ricki Lamie
    Name:  rangers manager.png
Views: 78
Size:  369.5 KB

Busy period for managers overall as the SPL is fully stocked on managers again
    Name:  other managers.png
Size:  856.3 KB

Fixtures
Size:  979.9 KB

9 wins in a row for December. Only Rangers scored against us

SPFL Table
Size:  934.2 KB

Celtic fly up the table and into 2nd spot. No sign of a Hearts or Rangers revival yet.

Champions League
    Name:  CL.png
Size:  851.7 KB

Top 2 go through with only 3 wins from the group of death.

Celtic do Scotland proud winning the group and helping last years Quarter Finalist Leverkusen out of the competition

Name:  CL Celtic.png
Size:  862.6 KB

Last 16 Draw
    Name:  CL last 16.png
Size:  831.6 KB

A grate draw for both Scottish teams. We could have 2 teams in the Quarter Finals

50. January

2 Players make the top 3 but no winner of the Golden ball this year for us
    Name:  World Player.png
Size:  926.8 KB

Only Two dons make the World dream team
    Name:  World team.png
Views: 76
Size:  815.6 KB

Fixtures
Views: 76

SPFL Table
Views: 75
Size:  928.9 KB

Rangers and Hearts are still at the bottom in what was to be fair a very short month of action.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO