Like Tree617Likes

Aberdeen Back where it all began

1. February

Very interesting month on the job front. Dundee Utd have cash & Rangers need a hero, it wont be me!
    Name:  jobs.png
Views: 445
Size:  964.2 KB

Celtic end our treble's in a row at 8. and with the jobs coming up there wont be another one!

Fixtures
    Name:  Fixtures.png
Views: 448
Size:  986.7 KB

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPL.png
Views: 445
Size:  930.4 KB

We secure the title again and are perfect as we speak with up to 9 games to play. Celtic are all but secured in 2nd spot then its a mess from 3rd to 9th. Hearts are in real trouble at the bottom and Rangers and St Mirren are the most likly teams to join them in the championship next season.

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
    Schalke 2-2 Aberdeen
    Name:  CL 1st leg.png
Views: 449
Size:  677.0 KB

Dodgy 1st leg but at least we managed to save a draw and the 2 away goals will be huge for the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 3-1 Schalke
    Aberdeen win 5-3 on agg
    Name:  CL 2nd leg.png
Views: 447
Size:  688.7 KB

Results
    Name:  CL results.png
Views: 444
Size:  836.1 KB

Both Manchester teams are out but Celtic join us in the Quarter Finals

Quarter Final Draw
    Paris SG vs Aberdeen
    Name:  QF Draw.png
Views: 436
Size:  811.4 KB

The dream was a all Scottish Quarter Final but maybe we'll have to wait for the semi finals or more likly we'll both be knocked out.

Youth intake
    Aberdeen Back where it all began-youth-1.pngAberdeen Back where it all began-youth-2.pngAberdeen Back where it all began-youth-3.pngAberdeen Back where it all began-youth-4.png
    This is by far our best youth intake in years. Enough to stay on? only time will tell

2. Donald to stay at Aberdeen

Dundee United today confirmed talks with Aberdeen to buy out manager Darran Donalds contract has ended in failure.

Name:  Aberdeen and Dundee utd compo.png
Views: 405
Size:  187.3 KB

A delighted Aberdeen have already put in the first steps to extend there managers contract as he approaches 20 seasons at the club.

Name:  new contract.png
Views: 405
Size:  226.9 KB

HOWEVER
    I may have hit a solution here

Name:  main pic.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  18.8 KB

I will be joining Dundee Utd but starting up another story on the story's page and hopefully running it side by side with the Dons save which with all the youth coming through especially my son made it impossible to walk away.

Not sure how i'll get on with this but time will tell if i have enough attention to do two saves side by side.

Link to New Save

3. March

4 Wins in the league, No more cup action for the last 2 months so plenty chances for the kids and back ups

Speaking of kids one of them broke the club record for youngest scorer from defense too
    Name:  Youth scorer record.png
Views: 365
Size:  204.3 KB

Fixtures
Size:  993.9 KB

SPFL Table
Views: 366
Size:  937.6 KB

Were still perfect at the top and all eyes are on the fight for 3rd with the gap to 6th only 3 points. At the bottom Hearts are doomed, Rangers have to get results and the play St Mirren on the final day.

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st Leg
    Paris SG 2-1 Aberdeen
    Name:  CL 1.png
Size:  695.3 KB

We were in tatters for the first half hour and when Grangier got a red card i conceded in myself that it was over. However we came out in the 2nd half and were the better team and were certainly unlucky not to pull back more than 1 goal. That goal has us set up perfectly for the 2nd leg

2nd leg
    Aberdeen 0-0 Paris SG
    Name:  CL 2.png
Views: 361
Size:  683.3 KB

A dire game where we had a extra man for a hour but couldnt make it happen. Tactical mistakes on my side i can not deny that i really think i left it too late to go all out attack and cost us a semi final spot.

Views: 359
Size:  938.0 KB

Scotland
    Scotland 1-0 Romania
    Name:  Scots.png
Views: 364
Size:  669.2 KB

Our last game before the Euro's

Euro 2036 Draw
    Name:  scots group.png
Views: 364
Size:  826.9 KB

Speaking of which We've been given a group with the defending champions

kolas79 likes this.

4. End of Season 2035/36

With no cup finals it was all about trying out some youth players in the run in and see what the team will look like next season.

Not sure how this has only just happened but i'll take it!
    CLUB LEGEND
    Name:  Club Legend.png
Views: 219
Size:  895.6 KB

SPL Final Table
    Name:  Final table.png
Views: 221
Size:  939.5 KB

We dropped points for the first and only time on the final day of the season. Celtic who were the Scottish team of the season were miles clear in 2nd. Raith, Hibs and Motherwell give a slightly differnet look to the European places. Former European regulars Hearts finish bottom and will be replaced with run away Championship winners Forfar

SPL Play-Off
    St Mirren 3-3 QOTS
    QOTS win on Pens
    Name:  SPL Play off.png
Size:  672.1 KB

The final SPL spot came down to penaltys and its QOTS led by former Aberdeen striker Conor Budrys moving up at St Mirrens expense

Big League review
    Name:  Euro tables.png
Views: 215
Size:  963.9 KB

Utter miracle as i get all 4 leagues in one picture.

Aberdeen
    Name:  dons squad.png
Views: 222
Size:  897.7 KB

Last full season for Matheus Micael & Jose Henrique who now at 34 will be on a sharp downfall. Grangier is also 34 but will not be getting rest. Elsewhere Pesce had another great season and Langdalen showed he might be good enough to take Pesces spot in years to come. Evensen also stepped up for Grangier when required but no danger in a change there.

Aberdeen Finances
    £413m +£74m

A £52m sponsorship deal in December turned the clubs profits along with having to offer our very few contracts

World Rich list
    £834m -£22m
    Name:  Ritch list.png
Views: 213
Size:  801.7 KB

Small drop in cash due to the squad getting old. PSG is testament to that

Other Competitions

Scottish Cup Final
    Celtic 3-2 Dundee
    Name:  SCo cup tree.png
Views: 217
Size:  808.6 KB

The Hoops best season in the save in complete by taking home there first Scottish Cup in 9 seasons.

Champions League final
    Arsenal 0-1 Paris SG
    Name:  CL tree.png
Views: 216
Size:  820.6 KB

The Gunners chance of winning back to back Champions League titles for only the second time in the save went down the toilet in the 92nd minute to the Scottish conquerors. Cant help but applaud Celtic's amazing run

Europa League
    Inter 2-3 Leverkusen
    Name:  EL tree.png
Views: 214
Size:  817.6 KB

What a final and a title totally deserved by the Germans who had a tough route to the final beating Barcelona the clear favorites on the way

Scottish Teams in Europe
    Celtic - Champions League Semi Final
    Aberdeen - Champions League Quarter Final
    Rangers - Europa League Last 32
    Hibs - Europa League Qualifier
    Partick - Europa League Qualifier

Celtic displace us at the top team in European football for the first time since 2017/18, the 2nd season 18 years ago!

European Rankings
    Name:  euro ranks.png
Size:  958.4 KB

Were stay on top after despite going out of the Champions League at the Quarter finals. Celtic are up to 30th, i expected more after there Champions League run but Rangers drop 12 spot to 51st after there worst season ever domestically

No change to the Euro places. We pretty much the same and no sign of catching Portugal again in the near future

Awards

Aberdeen Fans player awards
    Alan Granger
    Name:  Awards - Fans awards.png
Views: 213
Size:  283.1 KB

Once again the title cant go anywhere but to the living legends but it was closer than ever

SPL Player of the year
    Stelios Tsaousakis
    Name:  Awards - player of the year.png
Views: 210
Size:  924.0 KB

First player of the year award for the Greek forward

SPL Young Player of the year
    Martin Ramirez
    Name:  Awards - Young player of the year.png
Size:  883.1 KB

On loan from Aberdeen Ramierez will be looking for another loan move next year to keep up his development

SPL Top Scorer
    Ross Douglas
    Name:  Awards - Golden boot.png
Views: 209
Size:  923.7 KB

It was Douglas's 15th season at Pittodrie and with Manea out injured and Klein retired the Scotsman too what could be his only chance to win this award. It was also the 5th different winner in 5 seasons

Scottish team of the year
    Name:  Awards - team of yer.png
Size:  785.5 KB

6 Dons fill the line up. Some utter donkey in the defense though

5. Euro 2036

Name:  euros.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  11.1 KB

20 years on from the Magic of Bale and Hal Robson Kanu took Wales to the Semi finals & Ronaldo led Portugal to the promised land here's Scotland latest efforts to win a international trophy

The Squad
    Name:  Squad.png
Views: 199
Size:  900.4 KB

Name:  Squad 2.png
Views: 200
Size:  908.5 KB

Plenty of experance with 4 players over 100 caps to go with a few of the u21 players that have sneaked into our injury ravaged squad

Including our youngest player ever. Center back is not a weak spot but this guy has a great future
    Name:  Yougnest cap.png
Views: 203
Size:  206.0 KB

Warm up games gives us little hope against the Czech's but a stronger team thumped Sweden.
    Name:  warm up.png
Views: 203
Size:  905.1 KB

6. Euro 2036

Group Phase

Match 1
    Scotland 1-0 Greece
    Name:  match 1.png
Views: 152
Size:  629.3 KB

Prior to kick off i had totally underestimated the Greeks. They have 3 players valued over £30m and my player of the year at Aberdeen Tsaousakis is only 3rd on that list. We played to our defensive strengths and after taking a early lead shut down the Greeks who have the talent to join us in the last 16.

Match 2
    Slovenia 0-1 Scotland
    Name:  match 2.png
Views: 153
Size:  829.9 KB

If only this happened last week! But i guess this is the real Euro's and outdoing the defending champs means we only need a draw to top the group in match 3 but were already into the last 16

Match 3
    Switzerland 1-0 Scotland
    Name:  Match 3.png
Views: 153
Size:  832.2 KB

Sad result where we just didnt come out to play and we drop to 2nd, Might as well had played the back ups.

Last 16 Draw
    Name:  last 16 draw.png
Views: 156
Size:  818.7 KB

We face the side that beat us comfortably in the warm up games the Czech Republic. Belgium were the only major nation to not make it out of the groups

TheBattman likes this.

7. Euro 2036
    Last 16

Scotland 0-0 Czech Rep
    Czech Rep win 4-3 on penaltys
    Name:  Match.png
Views: 101
Size:  656.3 KB

Highway robbery at the Stadium of light. Having dominated the game, the Czechs didnt manage a shot on target in 120 minutes but it came down to the most dramatic of shoot outs. We missed our first penalty and nobody else did till the final Czech Penalty sent it to sudden death. Thats where it got even worse as the Czechs missed two in a row and we had the penalty to win it only to miss it ourselves. We would not score again and Pokorny put us out earlier than i would have expected. I wouldnt expect many changes in this squad as Grangier is the only starter over 31 while McIlroy had become a bit part player.

8. Pre Season 2036/37

Euro 2036 Finals
    Name:  Euros tree.png
Views: 93
Size:  809.7 KB

After beating Scotland on penaltys the Czech's went all the way to the final but just like 40 years earlier a major European power edged them out in the final

Three players get there testimonials
    Name:  Douglas testamonial.png
Size:  341.2 KB

Name:  micael testamonial.png
Size:  339.7 KB

Name:  Pesce testamonial.png
Views: 92
Size:  317.3 KB

Season Targets
    SPL - Winners
    Scottish Cup - Win
    League Cup - Win
    Champions League - S/F

Champions league expectation from the board is to get back to the final.

Pre Season Prices
    Name:  pre season prices.png
Size:  963.4 KB

Have these guys seen Rangers last season? Never mind. In bigger news i'm not getting replys from RVP20 so there wont be any more transfer updates till the embargo ends in 2038

Aberdeen Squad
Views: 94
Size:  914.0 KB

Alexandre is now starting over Jose Henrique, Pesce will have to work hard to keep a ever improving Langdalen out of the team

Aberdeen Transfers
    Name:  dons transfers.png
Size:  684.8 KB

disappointed with the return of £7.5m on Ba but with his contract running down he had to go. standard selection of youth that failed to break through moved on as well.

Manager Changes
    Name:  manager changes.png
Views: 94
Size:  886.5 KB

Do doubt this was the busiest summer ever

International Jobs
    Didier Deschamps - Switzerland
    Eugio Corini - Belgium
    Vincenzo Montella - England
    Cristophe Jallet - France
    Roberto Martinez - Portugal

9. August

Fixtures
Views: 82
Size:  964.2 KB

Celtic beat us at Parkhead ending our long unbeaten run.

SPFL Table
Views: 83
Size:  925.7 KB

That win for Celtic leaves them top of the table. How long will this title challenge last for?

Champions League Draw
    Name:  CL draw.png
Views: 81
Size:  860.1 KB

After last years horror draw this is as easy a group as i've ever seen

Scotland

Name:  Scotland games.png
Views: 84
Size:  917.3 KB

We beat Ireland in a friendly before thrashing a solid Romanian team with two Aberdeen starters by 8 goals.

Then came the most dramatic game of them all.
    Name:  Scotland games 2.png
Views: 82
Size:  636.5 KB

10. October

Fixtures
Views: 65
Size:  980.8 KB

Great stuff on the domestic front. Another disastrous collapse late in the Hoffenheim game.

SPFL Table
Views: 64
Size:  930.8 KB

Celtic are the only team to remain unbeaten but are down to 2nd.

Champions League
    Name:  CL.png
Size:  851.6 KB

A strong start at home to Red Bull Salzburg was rendered worthless by defeat in Germany as we have another awful defensive display

Scotland
    Name:  Sco table.png
Size:  829.3 KB

We win in Romania to move top. A draw at home to Turkey would secure top spot. We also won in Romania

Our 31 year old striker Connolly breaks the cap record
    Name:  Scotland caps.png
Size:  196.7 KB

11. November

6 games for Aberdeen 6 wins and 6 clean sheets

Fixtures
    Name:  finals.png
Views: 338
Size:  972.6 KB

SPFL Table
Size:  923.0 KB

Dundee's ability to make transfers see them go ahead of Celtic into 2n. The bottom half is a disgrace with 5 teams stuck on 2 wins at the 1/4 stage

Champions League
Size:  846.5 KB

The two wins in Basel combines with Salzburg thrashing Hoffenhiem in Germany was enough for us to go top of the table. Hopefully we'll get a routine result in Austria before what looks like a deciding game at home to the Germans

Scotland

Name:  sco fixtures.png
Views: 335
Size:  927.6 KB

Friendly against Spain seen in win convincingly by 3 goals but its there manager and his route to the role that stuns me

Name:  Spain manager.png
Views: 336
Size:  1,015.6 KB

We end up top of the European League group and will join Russia, Spain and Portugal in the semi finals. Belgium are no longer a world power as there 2nd tournament failure in a row shows.

Name:  Sco group.png
Views: 342
Size:  679.4 KB

We get to face Spain once again in the Semi Finals next summer
    Name:  SCo SF draw.png
Views: 330
Size:  793.8 KB

12. League Cup Final 2036
    Name:  trophy.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  15.5 KB

Aberdeen vs Celtic

Name:  dons logo.png
Views: 319
Size:  8.3 KB Name:  celtic logo.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  7.5 KB

Aberdeen 2-0 Celtic
    Name:  match.png
Views: 327
Size:  681.7 KB

Two first half goals. One from a Celtic defender, one from ours

This takes us to the landmark of 20 seasons and 82 games unbeaten in the League Cup winning the last 12 and 19 of the clubs total 24 League cup wins. We've also won a record 48 games in a row since we last drew with Hibs in 2025, 11 seasons ago

Name:  Tree.png
Views: 320
Size:  815.6 KB

Motherwell scored the 2nd goal in the past 5 season against us.

13. December

Rangers Sack Lamie after over a year in the bottom 4
    Name:  Rangers sack.png
Views: 279
Size:  275.1 KB

We sold one of our club legends
    Jose Henrique
    Played 554 - 150 Goals
    Name:  SOLD HEnrique.png
Views: 282
Size:  1,003.7 KB
    Had hardly played this season and had hoped to keep him till the summer due to our lack of depth in the middle but he wanted out and it saves £200k a week and lets him fill out a dream of his to be a club manager

Fixtures
    A very solid festive period where we go unbeaten in Scotland and Europe
    Name:  Fix.png
Views: 278
Size:  987.2 KB

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPL table.png
Size:  924.8 KB

We played Dundee a few times and also caught up with games in hand to move 14 points clear at the top and ruin any hopes the league had for battle. You might get one for 2nd if Celtic can get there finger out and catch Dundee, failing that they may fall into the Raith trap. At the other end Morton & Queen of the South.

Its a very busy month for my fellow managers
    Name:  SPL managers.png
Size:  826.5 KB

Champions League
    Name:  CL Group.png
Views: 276
Size:  852.6 KB

We were VERY lucky that after drawing with Salzburg Basel managed to hold Hoffenhiem giving us the edge for the final game which we won with ease. Hoffenheim stumble into the last 16 just holding off the late Salzburg charge

Last 16 Draw
    Porto vs Aberdeen
    Name:  CL last 16.png
Views: 276
Size:  826.5 KB

The Portugese Champions helped put Celtic out of Europe now they turn there attentions to the Dons

14. January

Tsoausakis falls just short of being the best in the world again
    Name:  Wolrd plauer of year.png
Views: 224
Size:  924.1 KB

But he does make the team
    Name:  Wolrd team.png
Views: 223
Size:  812.7 KB

2037 Most capped players
    Name:  Int caps.png
Size:  977.7 KB

I was looking through some former players and noticed Ali Msakni my former keeper had reached 199 caps before retiring from International football so i wondered if anyone had cleared 200 caps? Only 1 man

Gianluigi Donnarumma
    Name:  Donnarumma.png
Views: 222
Size:  930.1 KB

Must be the last real player left in the game. Anyone know how to check?

Fixtures
    Name:  fix.png
Views: 220
Size:  985.3 KB

We stumbled into February. Probably the shock of loosing to Celtic again.

SPFL Table
    Name:  SPl.png
Views: 223
Size:  930.0 KB

The extra game makes no real difference. Celtic's win was part of there annual rush up the table once the European games are out of the way. Rangers and Hibs are back in the top half but at the other end QOTS look doomed already with Morton only a few defeats away from getting lost in 11th themselves

15. February

Fixtures
Size:  971.8 KB

All well in the League but we rested players for the Champions League which led to a draw at Raith Rovers forcing a rare replay

SPFL Table
Size:  929.6 KB

Dundee return to 2nd spot free from playing Aberdeen every week. Looks like a great battle for 5th & 6th while the bottom 2 look set.

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
    Porto 1-2 Aberdeen
Size:  657.3 KB

Going down to 10 men after 17 minutes was not how i planned for the day but taking 2 weeks wages off him and getting the result from 2 wonder goals from Manea gives us the leg up for the second leg

2nd leg
    Aberdeen 3-0 Porto
    Aberdeen win 5-1 on agg
Size:  665.0 KB

We had total control of the game literally from kick off and although the tie was over by half time any hope Porto had was killed with Ayo Eze's red card

Results
    Name:  cl results.png
Views: 218
Size:  832.1 KB

Real Madrid shock the defending Champions and with Barcelona also falling out i suddenly feel really good about the rest of the competition, but English teams are to be avoided

Quarter Final Draw
    Atletico Madrid vs Aberdeen
    Name:  cl qf draw.png
Views: 218
Size:  813.2 KB

A team we have often played in the knock out stages with a mix of failure and success

16. March

Fixtures
Views: 163
Size:  981.5 KB

We beat Raith to secure a spot in the Semi Finals

Youth Intake
    Aberdeen Back where it all began-youth-1.pngAberdeen Back where it all began-youth-2.png
    Two stand outs for the youth team

1st Leg
    Atletico 2-1 Aberdeen
Views: 164
Size:  666.2 KB

We went to Spain to try and shut them out and when we took the lead one minute after Chalmers saved a penalty i was on cloud 9 but Atletico turned on the turbos and two goals in 6 minutes as we made subs gave them the edge for the first leg but we do have the away goal

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 1-1 Atletico
    Agg Aberdeen 2-3 Aberdeen
Views: 162
Size:  658.9 KB

This is as heartbreaking a result as i've suffered in years we obliterated them in the first half and it looked like a rousing half time team talk led to Tsaousais giving us the lead on the night and on away goals. It barley lasted 10 minutes before Jose Ramon made up for his missed penalty by scoring the goal that would put them into the Semi Final and once again ended early

First half domination
    Name:  2nd leg HT stats.png
Views: 161
Size:  439.6 KB

All Results
    Name:  results.png
Size:  810.1 KB

Real Madrid and Man City are upset

Scotland

A Thrilling draw in what should be our toughest match in Switzerland before our back up team demolished Gibraltar
Views: 160
Size:  843.5 KB

These results led to Scotland having the longest unbeaten run in European World Cup qualifying history
    Name:  Unbeaten record.png
Size:  929.9 KB

Finally Sylvain Lenfant he's reached 50 caps for Scotland having played 53 games for Aberdeen
    Name:  50 caps 53 games for Aberdeen.png
Views: 155
Size:  220.6 KB

17. End Of Season

We win but there is still a upset in the Scottish Cup Semi's
    Name:  Sco cup semi results.png
Views: 140
Size:  898.9 KB

Fixtures
Views: 139
Size:  996.8 KB

After the cup Semi final and he Celtic game we went all out on kids and back up players

Final SPFL Table
    Name:  spl.png
Views: 144
Size:  937.4 KB

18. Scottish Cup Final

Name:  sco cup.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  10.0 KB

Aberdeen vs Hibs

Name:  dons logo.png
Views: 104
Size:  8.6 KB Name:  hibs logo.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  6.9 KB

Aberdeen 3-0 Hibs
    Name:  math.png
Size:  680.6 KB

The first teams only serious game in over a month and they kept there focus to make up for last seasons collapse to get back to treble ways

19. Scotland Summer Fixtures

We start off with a huge personal landmark
    Name:  250th Scotland match.png
Views: 76
Size:  322.9 KB

World Cup 2038 Qualifiers
Size:  922.2 KB

A mess of a performance in Macedonia saw us almost loose our unbeaten record till a late own goal saved the day. Despite this scare i had to play a back up team in the second game in Moldovia with the international league fixtures coming up and whatever way you look at the group its a mess. Three teams tied on 8 points at the top and recent European champions Switzerland down in 4th with only 5 points

Name:  table.png
Size:  841.2 KB

European league Finals

European League Semi Finals
    Scotland 1-0 Spain
    Name:  semi final.png
Views: 75
Size:  667.4 KB

Home advantage and a early Jack Connolly goal prove to be all that was between the clash of Scottish managers at Hampden

European League Final

From Hampden park
    Name:  hampden.jpg
Size:  21.0 KB

Scotland 1-0 Portugal
    Name:  Final.png
Size:  585.4 KB

We can FINALLY burn that bridesmaid dress as we win our first competition after falling at 3 finals before today its as close to tears as this save has brought me to have won a competition with Scotland. Now onto a Major tournament

Name:  Euro history.png
Views: 75
Size:  852.8 KB

kolas79 likes this.

20. End of Season 2036/37

SPL Final Table
    Name:  spl.png
Views: 48
Size:  937.4 KB

Aberdeen win there 19th title in a row but only by 18 points as Dundee close the gap at the top as Cetic who like 7th place Rangers drew 13 games were a distant 3rd. Raith, Motherwell and Hibs round out the top 6. At the other end QOTS go down lost at the bottom and will be replaced by St Johnstone returning after almost 20 seasons in the Championship and League 1

SPL Play-Off
    Morton 6-4 Hamilton
    Name:  SPL playoff.png
Size:  633.4 KB

The SPL team got the better of a crazy 1st leg to retain there spot in the tp flight

Big League review
    Name:  Big leagues.png
Size:  940.0 KB

Aberdeen
    Name:  dons stats.png
Views: 50
Size:  893.4 KB

As Stelios hits his prime he is clearly now the best player at the club. After that only Jamie Oyarzun, Federico Lopez and Manea have a locked down future based on this seasons form & there age

Aberdeen Finances
    £388 -£25m
    Name:  finances.png
Views: 49
Size:  245.6 KB

A bad season for Contracts and not selling players was the hold back. This will all change in a years time

World Rich list
    £796m - £35m
    Name:  ritch list.png
Size:  783.2 KB

Another loss see us drop over £50m in valuation in two seasons. Were in desperate need of the transfer ban ending to turn this around without the Premiership TV money

Other Competitions

Champions League final
    Benfica 1-1 Dortmund AET
    Dortmund win on Penaltys
    Name:  CL tree.png
Size:  809.6 KB

For the first time since 1997, the first Champions League final i remember watching Dortmund win the big one

Europa League
    Nottm Forest 3-1 Sevilla
    Name:  EL final.png
Size:  818.2 KB

And if a 40 year wait was not enough its been almost 60 years since Forest won the European cup and a sign of there revival is winning the Europa League

Scottish Teams in Europe
    Aberdeen - Champions League Quarter Final
    Celtic - Champions League Group
    Raith - Europa League Group
    Hibs - Europa League Qualifier
    Motherwell - Europa League Qualifier

Celtic's nightmare league season transfer into Europe. Raith were the overachievers this year

European Rankings
    Name:  Euro rankings.png
Size:  960.1 KB

Wer edown to 3rd after loosing the last points for winning a title. Celtic fall back to 36th, while Rangers drop a further 11 spots to 62nd after another bottom half finish and no Europen football

No change to the Euro places. We pretty much the same and no sign of catching Portugal who are now closer to the top 5 than ourselves and Holland and Russia are sneaking up behind.

Awards

Aberdeen Fans player awards
    Stelios Tsaousakis
    Name:  awards fans.png
Views: 47
Size:  273.6 KB

Not a shock as he's by far the best player on our team but sad to see Grangier free fall totally off this list.

SPL Player of the year
    Frode Langalen
    Name:  awards player of the year.png
Size:  927.4 KB

Where did this come from? a back up winger even now might turn out to be the long term answer i never thought he was

SPL Young Player of the year
    Karl Kavanagh
    Name:  awards youth of the year.png
Size:  877.2 KB

The Gers best prospect in years.

SPL Top Scorer
    Name:  awards top scorer.png
Size:  920.3 KB

Amazing to think this is only Cosmin's 2nd award in the 6 seasons since he started getting games

Scottish team of the year
    Name:  awards team of the year.png
Size:  784.9 KB

6 Dons fill the line up. Make that 7 with Ross Allen on loan at Dundee

21. Pre Season 2037/38

Only 1 club legend get a testimonial this summer

Lee Chalmers
    482 Games
    Name:  testamonill.png
Size:  686.6 KB

Season Targets

SPL - Winners
    Scottish Cup - Win
    League Cup - Win
    Champions League - S/F

Champions league expectation from the board is to get back to the final.

Pre Season Prices
    Name:  preview.png
Size:  969.1 KB

A resurgent Rangers are expected to be back in the top 3

Aberdeen Squad
Views: 163
Size:  913.8 KB

Left back is the clear weakness and will need addressed the minute the transfer window opens, Que a top DL regen in March

Aberdeen Transfers
    Name:  dons transfers.png
Size:  681.5 KB

Loosing Andrew Miller was not part of the plan but with 3 decent players in the u20s i can loose him and a starting DC next summer.

Manager Changes
    Name:  managers.png
Size:  872.0 KB

22. August

Fixtures
Size:  993.1 KB

SPFL Table
Size:  931.9 KB

Top of the table looks more like it used to with Rangers joining us with 4 wins from 4. Celtic are just 2 points behind and thats who we play next

Champions League Draw
Size:  871.1 KB

Were spending time with Leverkusen. CSKA will do well to avoid bottom spot but Sunderland will be a wildcard after a top 4 finish in the Premiership last year.

Scotland
Size:  993.1 KB

We dropped our first points at home to Northern Ireland who we play in the last game. A win over the Swiss keeps us top but only just.

Table
    Name:  Sco groups.png
Views: 159
Size:  922.0 KB

After beating the Swiss we join Macedonia at the top of the table. Northern Ireland are right on our tails with 4 games to go only Gibraltar is out of the running.

kolas79 likes this.

23. September

Fixtures
Views: 148
Size:  984.1 KB

It was all going perfect till we went to Motherwell with our strongest 11.

SPFL Table
    Name:  spl table.png
Views: 143
Size:  926.7 KB

Rangers also slipped up, twice in fact to move us top alone. Morton & Forfar jump Celtic who capitulate ending the month win less. Recent top 6 teams Falkirk & Raith are tied at the bottom.

Champions League
Size:  856.0 KB

We win both our games but one kinda stands out

Aberdeen 10-0 Leverkusen
    Name:  Leverkusen 10-0.png
Size:  675.3 KB

1 goal away from equaling the record

Scotland

Two big wins should see us across the line and into the world cup
    Name:  sco fix.png
Size:  928.6 KB

Table
    Name:  sco table.png
Size:  845.5 KB

Beating Macedonia puts us clear at the top and one more win should see us secure top spot but with Macedonia and Switzerland are not far away.

kolas79 likes this.

24. October

Sunderland feature my former lead striker from Scotland Leigh Griffiths
    Name:  sunderland boss leigh griffiths.png
Views: 141
Size:  904.4 KB

Fixtures
Size:  975.9 KB

SPFL Table
Size:  931.2 KB

Were now miles clear at the top as Rangers and Celtic just to the top. Falkirk despite having the best keeper in the league are bottom

Champions League
Views: 138
Size:  855.5 KB

A win and a draw against Sunderland have us in the last 16. If we beat CSKA then we'll secure top spot

Scotland
    With a team full of kids we win our last 2 games
Views: 138
Size:  846.3 KB

Macedonia shock everyone to finish 2nd with Northern Ireland down in 4th

kolas79 likes this.

25. League Cup Final 2037

Name:  trophy.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  15.5 KB

Falkirk vs Aberdeen

Name:  falkikr logo.png
Views: 137
Size:  4.2 KB Name:  dons logo.png
Views: 137
Size:  8.3 KB

Falkirk 0-2 Aberdeen
Size:  676.3 KB

This takes us to the landmark of 21 seasons and 86 games unbeaten in the League Cup winning the last 13 and 20 of the clubs total 25 League cup wins. We've also won a record 52 games in a row since we last drew with Hibs in 2025, 12 seasons ago

kolas79 likes this.

26. December

I've now managed as many games in total in this save as Sir Alex Ferguson did at Man Utd alone
    Name:  1500 games.png
Views: 106
Size:  314.4 KB

Fixtures
Views: 107
Size:  973.8 KB

SPFL Table
Views: 107
Size:  929.2 KB

Aberdeen are 17 points clear as we pass the half way stage unbeaten. Rangers have a gap back to Forfar who are ahead of a struggling Celtic who just lead the pack fighting to get into the top 6.

Falkirk change manager getting rid of the toxic Ricki Lambie and like Raith start to pull away from St Johnstone who suddenly look in big trouble.
    Name:  SPL managers.png
Size:  812.0 KB

Champions League Final table
    Name:  CL Table.png
Views: 108
Size:  853.5 KB

A win at home to CSKA secured top spot and in our final match only a penalty split Leverkusen and our back up and youth team.

Champions League last 16 draw
    Monaco vs Aberdeen
    Name:  CL draw seeded teams suck.png
Size:  904.6 KB

We got lucky. Looks like the 1st and 2nd seeds got mixed up

Scotland World Cup Draw
    Name:  WC Draw.png
Size:  822.6 KB

Belgium as usual will be a familiar foe. The group could have been better as we dropped 4 sports down to 12th before the draw needless to say jumping back into the top 10 at the next rankings review

kolas79 likes this.

27. January

Stelios is the best in the world once again
    Name:  WOrld player of the year.png
Views: 62
Size:  1,021.6 KB

3 Forward players and my DR make the team
    Name:  WOrld team.png
Views: 61
Size:  809.3 KB

Fixtures
Size:  984.5 KB

5 wins, cup progression and only 1 goal let in while playing mainly u20 CB's

SPFL Table
Size:  927.9 KB

Celtic are the other form team of the moment as they try to peg the gap to Rangers

Transfer Window
    Name:  transfers.png
Size:  695.0 KB

Three players are moved on non of which i wanted to but Gunciu was leaving for free in the summer so happy to save wages and take £1m rather than pay him for 6 months and hardly ever play him

Ross Douglas AT
    Played 413 - Goals 273
    Name:  Douglas.png
Size:  1.02 MB

Douglas has wanted out for the past 2 seasons and with the embargo coming to a end, Waddell up to a good SPL player and a few talents in the u20s. The transfer embargo would have been a death sentence for him so i let him go now before the value dropped any further

Matheus Micael ML
    Played 450 - Goals 149
    Name:  Micael retired.png
Size:  337.8 KB

The 35 year old winger has only played 2 games for Aberdeen in over 2 seasons and at his latest coach review he was a good Championship player. So with a player coaching position already in the bag it was perfect timing to offer him a coaching deal to take another whack off the wage bill for a player who was not playing.

kolas79 likes this.

28. February

Injurys! Injurys everywhere! with Manea and Oyarzun missing the month and even worse Tsaousakis and my poor son Jay Donald's season may be over

Fixtures
    Name:  fixtures.png
Views: 56
Size:  985.5 KB

One blip in the road results wise with Dundee holding us to a point

SPFL Table
Size:  930.7 KB

Rangers are looking stronger for 2nd spot as the season goes comes towards the split. with Celtic secure in 3rd at least. Nice to see the embargo's effect coming to a end before the embargo ends!. Still top 6 and 11th to fight for but St Johnstone who are 10 points behind 11th place and hold a -50 goal difference its just a matter of time.

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
    Monaco 1-5 Aberdeen
Size:  674.0 KB

We dominated the game getting another 3 goals in the last 15 minutes will give kids a shot in the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 0-1 Monaco
    Aberdeen win 5-2 on Agg
Size:  663.0 KB

All the work was in the 1st leg

Results
Size:  834.8 KB

As i said the Group winners were very poor with only ourselves Aja and PSG going through. Ajax and Dinamo's progression to the Quarter finals is a victory for the Embargo

Quarter Final Draw
    Real Madrid vs Aberdeen
Views: 55
Size:  891.5 KB

A team amazingly we have not faced in the save. In the real world we won the 1983 European Cup winners Cup against real, which is sounds less realistic than anything i've posted so far!

kolas79 likes this.

29. March

Fixtures
Views: 20
Size:  985.4 KB

Motherwell hand us our first domestic defeat of the season as we had back to back 1-0 defeats if you include the Monaco match

SPFL Table
Views: 20
Size:  930.5 KB

We secure the title with plenty time to spare as we go to the split in as boring a situation as you could believe. Top 3 all look fixed to there positions and at the bottom its the same problem St Johnstone 11 points behind Falkirk and Falkirk 10 points behind Motherwell.

1st leg
    Real Madrid 1-2 Aberdeen
Views: 18
Size:  660.4 KB

After destroying the Spanish giants in the first half but only scoring once you just knew they were going to equalize. Thankfully we won a 88th minute penalty which was tucked away by Federico Lopez to give us 2 away goals heading into the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 2-1 Real Madrid
    Aberdeen win 4-2 on aggregate
Size:  660.4 KB

The coaching team were happy enough that we went in 0-0 at half time, i was not and with a dose of hairdryer had them out for the second half all fired up and none more than stand in midfielder Chris Main and a quick 2nd from Lopez had us 4-1 up overall and we managed to give some kids a run out and although Real managed to pull one back our semi final spot was never in danger

Results
    Name:  CL Results.png
Size:  818.1 KB

Atletico Madrid beat Barcelona in the biggest game of the round and Ajax win the youth recrutement final as i like to name it

Semi Final Draw
    Atletico Madrid vs Aberdeen
    Name:  CL Draw.png
Size:  799.8 KB

Clearly Ajax was the team we wanted but unfortunatly we get Madrid the last 4 times we've met each other its either been the final or a knock out game and we have alternated eliminations each time round. So by logic its our turn this year.

Scotland
    Scotland 2-1 Slovenia
    Name:  Scotland.png
Views: 17
Size:  629.4 KB

kolas79 likes this.

30. April

Perfect in the SPL even with back up players against Celtic and Rangers. We also seen off Hearts with a total back up & reserve team

And get rewarded with Queen of the South in the final
    Name:  Scottish Cup Semi.png
Views: 5
Size:  816.3 KB

Fixtures
Size:  982.1 KB

SPFL Table
Size:  997.8 KB

Rangers and Celtic played in the final game for 2nd spot and Champions League football and Rangers did enough to secure 2nd, but Celtic had to win by 4 goals. Hibs and Forfar secure European football by 1 point. St Johnstone were down ages ago and Falkirk have been in the Play Off for a while

Champions League Semi Finals

1st Leg
    Atletico Madrid 2-3 Aberdeen
    Name:  Cl 1.png
Size:  639.8 KB

We went into the game looking to keep it tight and nip a goal. All that went out the window within half a hour as we went 2 away goals clear. Atletico won the second half 2-1 but have a a lot to overcome in the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
    Aberdeen 1-0 Atletico Madrid
    Aberdeen win 4-2 on agg
    Name:  Cl 2.png
Size:  679.4 KB

With the lead in our hands we just had to play it tight and wait for our chance and as the second half got going Frode Langalen the right winger i never wanted but has worked out great scored the winning goal on the night that puts us back into a 6th final and first since 2035

Final
    Aberdeen vs Paris SG
Size:  818.7 KB

The French side also won 4-2 actually both games had identical scores over both legs

kolas79 likes this.

31. Tough opponent but you can do it my friend ! Best of luck !Also glad to see Ajax reaching so far in the competition. I am always fond of that team !
    stonecold likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by kolas79 View Post
    Tough opponent but you can do it my friend ! Best of luck !Also glad to see Ajax reaching so far in the competition. I am always fond of that team !
    Likewise on Ajax, think the vast majority of people respect how they develop players. Shame how the big money from the Premiership especially is destroying there league by nabbing some of there youngsters at 7 or younger before they ever have a chance at the first team
    kolas79 likes this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    Likewise on Ajax, think the vast majority of people respect how they develop players. Shame how the big money from the Premiership especially is destroying there league by nabbing some of there youngsters at 7 or younger before they ever have a chance at the first team
    Could not agree more with you !

34. Scottish Cup Final 2038
    Name:  final.jpg
Size:  10.0 KB

Queen Of The South vs Aberdeen

Name:  dons logo (1).png
Views: 0
Size:  8.3 KBName:  dons logo (1).png
Size:  8.3 KBName:  aberdeen logo.png
Size:  8.6 KB

Queen Of The South 0-2 Aberdeen
    Aberdeen Back where it all began-sco-cu-final.png
    Our final game and a uninspiring 2 goal win and our 16th treble at the 22nd attempt

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aberdeen Back where it all began-qots.jpeg  
    Last edited by stonecold; 05/11/2017 at 03:45 PM.

35. Champions League Final 2038

Name:  cl tryphy.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  7.9 KB

Prior to the match Myself and Alan Grangier announce this will be our last match for Aberdeen and will finish the save at the World Cup with Scotland.

Name:  poetic ending GRNAGIER.png
Size:  213.7 KB

From Ataturk Olimpiyat Istanbul
    Name:  stdium.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  9.6 KB

Aberdeen vs Paris SG
    Name:  aberdeen logo.png
Size:  8.6 KB
    Name:  download.png
Size:  9.8 KB Name:  PSG logo.jpg
Size:  13.5 KB

Aberdeen 1-2 Paris SG
Views: 2
Size:  684.8 KB

After dominating the first half this just felt like a game we were never going to win. With only McGregor as our only fit center Midfielder we gave away a penalty which PSG's lone striker Coulibaly struck home and gave them a lead they would hold all the way up till the 89th minute when Emerson made up for giving away the penalty with the equalizing goal that forced extra time. A red card for winger Langdalen made the final 15/45 minutes even tougher and it was only 7 Minutes into extra time that PSG took the lead again and this time they would not loose it. Brought on Grangier at the death to chalk up 1 more appearance to his record smashing career which sadly ends with a 3rd Champions League final defeat in a row

Last edited by stonecold; 05/11/2017 at 04:03 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

36. And thats it - end on a loss. There will be so many un answered questions - can Aberdeen continue to dominate now they can buy players again? will your son become a world beater? will Aberdeen ever will another Champs League?

can you holiday a few seasons to see how they do without you?
    stonecold and kolas79 like this.

37. Quote Originally Posted by JT3197 View Post
    And thats it - end on a loss. There will be so many un answered questions - can Aberdeen continue to dominate now they can buy players again? will your son become a world beater? will Aberdeen ever will another Champs League?

can you holiday a few seasons to see how they do without you?
    I usually hate doing that but in this example i cant resist. Will keep the save as if there is ever a old save i'll come back to in the future it would be this one. I'm expecting FM18 to be my last serious go at the game as real life catches up, 2 kids and 50 hour weeks by then will leave little or no time for the game so although nothing set in stone i can see myself coming back to this save and playing it again but we'll see what FM18 and the World Cup brings first i guess
    kolas79 likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    I usually hate doing that but in this example i cant resist. Will keep the save as if there is ever a old save i'll come back to in the future it would be this one. I'm expecting FM18 to be my last serious go at the game as real life catches up, 2 kids and 50 hour weeks by then will leave little or no time for the game so although nothing set in stone i can see myself coming back to this save and playing it again but we'll see what FM18 and the World Cup brings first i guess
    I fully understand you my friend. Real life obligations are far more important. Hope you will have the time of your life with your kids and who knows maybe they will become even better managers than you ha ha ha !!
    Last edited by kolas79; 06/11/2017 at 08:39 PM.
    stonecold likes this.

39. Also guys anything you want to see in the final post or in the holiday post just post it here and we'll see if i can through it in
    kolas79 likes this.

40. World Cup 2038

Scotland Squad
    Name:  Squad.png
Views: 3
Size:  951.7 KB

My last ever squad see's 3 players over 100 caps and 12 player over 50 caps making a very experienced squad

Warm up games
    Name:  warm up games.png
Size:  903.4 KB

Two matches in South America and we could not find a win in either but we did sort out some players that were in dreadful shape

Group E

Match 1
    Scotland 2-1 Uruguay
    Name:  Match 1.png
Size:  830.8 KB

This game totally came to life in the past 5 minutes of the first half as Uruguay took there first real chance to take the lead but only 3 minutes later they had given away a penalty and had a man sent off. Connolly finally brought the game level after a moment of arguments. Despite our advantage only Ian McLaughlin could add to our tally but it was enough to go top as the USA and Belgium drew 1-1

Match 2
    USA 0-2 Scotland
    Name:  Match 2.png
Size:  825.5 KB

We controlled the game from kick off and the 2 goal lead and a foot in the last 16 was the least we deserved at half time. We'll play a back up side in the final game as altitude is destroying the teams fitness

Match 3
    Belgium 0-2 Scotland
    Name:  Match 3.png
Size:  837.6 KB

Even our back up 11 was to good for Belgium which will really hurt our more frequent of rivals as had they won they would have joined us in the Last 16 ahead of USA who fought from behind and aided by a 89th minute penalty nabbed 2nd spot

Last 16 draw
    Scotland vs Czech Republic
    Name:  Last 16.png
Size:  820.1 KB

Just like the last Euro's we'll need to get a better result or my career is over

41. World Cup
    Last 16

Scotland vs Czech Republic
    Name:  Sco flag.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  5.1 KB Name:  czech.jpg
Size:  3.0 KB

Scotland 3-0 Czech Republic
Views: 12
Size:  670.6 KB

This is how it should have gone down 2 years ago. Once again we dominated the match and this time we got the win we deserved

Results
    Spain, Brazil & Argentina all fall out at this stage, Only Spain could be considered a shock

Quarter Finals
    Scotland vs Croatia
    Name:  QF draw.png
Size:  806.6 KB

The draw looks like its been fair but Turkey was all we could handle and more and the Croats beat them. Nice to keep England and Portugal at the other side of the draw too

kolas79 likes this.

42. World Cup
    Quarter Finals

Scotland vs Croatia
    Name:  Sco flag.jpg
Size:  5.1 KB Name:  croatian flag.jpg
Size:  5.9 KB
    Our first ever meeting, hopefully not our last game

Scotland 2-0 Croatia
Size:  627.2 KB

Just like the game with the Czech's and USA we were the better team out of the blocks and turned our early ddomination into goals with 2 inside the first 5 minutes. We slowly became more and more defensive shutting the game down to try and save some energy for the pending semi final

Results
    Name:  stage.png
Size:  804.4 KB

Plenty other upsets as Colombia knock out Holland as Italy miracle run seen them take out England. Next up they face defending champions Portugal.

Scotland vs Columbia
    Meanwhile we get lucky again and face the last remaining South American

kolas79 likes this.

43. World Cup
    Semi Finals

Colombia vs Scotland

Name:  columbia.jpg
Size:  5.4 KB Name:  Sco flag.jpg
Size:  5.1 KB
    Our first competitive game against Columbia who stand in the way of our 3rd World Cup final in a row

Colombia 3-2 Scotland
    Name:  semi final match.png
Size:  688.4 KB

The picture says it all. Nothing would split us for 120 minutes but as Columbia attacked on the 121st minute i seen my carear slide away through my finger. A brave effort but i think they did a better job protecting there players, or maybe there just used to playing on the moon. They will play Italy in the final

kolas79 likes this.

44. Final Post

So this is the end. After 22 years or whole calendar year in the Aberdeen & Scotland hot seat its time to move on to FM18. As always with Aberdeen it was a great save even if the SPL became a walk over every season the challenge to fight in Europe was always there with PSG, Atletico & Barcelona usually offering the most resistance.

Im not the only one calling it a day as a player who won almost every trophy with me also calls it a day

Alan Granger 928 games for Aberdeen 131 for Scotland
    Name:  Granagier retires.png
Views: 8
Size:  1.02 MB

My total career stats
    Name:  My total Carrer stats.png
Views: 8
Size:  901.9 KB

Save Records

Aberdeen Top 10 all time appearances
    1 Alan Grangier 928
    2 Willie Miller 797
    3 Matthias Klein 697
    4 Alex McLeish 693
    5 Bobby Clark 595
    6 Stewart McKimmie 559
    7 Jose Henrique 554
    8 Lee Chalmers 538
    9 Jim Leighton 535
    10 Ali Msakni 498

Aberdeen Top 10 all time Goal Scorers
    1. Matthias Klein 668
    2. Ross Douglas 273

3. HARPER, Joe 205
    4 Stelios Tsaousakis 241
    5 Federico Lopez 185
    6 ARMSTRONG, Matt 155
    7 HAMILTON, George 153
    8 Jose Henrique 150
    9 Cosmin Manea 182
    10 Matheus Micael 149

Scotland Top 10 all time appearances
    1 Jack Connolly 159
    2 Lee Chalmers 143
    3 Ben McIlroy 141
    4 Callum Dickson 131
    5 Alan Granger 131
    6 Darren Fletcher 120
    7 Andrew Robertson 119
    8 Martin Neil 117
    9 Callum Paterson 114
    10 Oliver Burke 108

Scotland Top 10 all time goal scorers
    1 Jack Connolly 122
    2 Leigh Griffiths 63
    3 Ross Douglas 56
    4 Oli Burke 34
    5 Denis Law 30
    6 Kenny Dalglish 30
    7 Adam Frizzell 25
    8 Hughie Gallacher 23
    9 Laurie Reilly 22
    10 Ian McLaughlin 20

-----Aberdeen Running Trophy Count-----
    20* SPL
    20* Scottish League Cup
    18* Scottish Cup
    3* Champions League
    3* World Club Cup

----- Aberdeen European Efforts-----
    Europa League group 3rd - 2016/17
    Europa League Q/F - 2017/18
    Europa League Last 32 - 2018/19
    Champions League S/F - 2019/20
    Champions League Group Phase - 2020/21
    Champions League Q/F - 2021/22
    Champions League Last 16 - 2022/23
    Champions League Q/F - 2023/24
    Champions League Last 16 - 2024/25
    Champions League Q/F - 2025/26
    Champions League winner - 2026/27
    Champions League Last 16 - 2027/28
    Champions League winner - 2028/29
    Champions League Last 16 - 2029/30
    Champions League Q/F - 2030/31
    Champions League winner - 2031/32
    Champions League Q/F - 2032/33
    Champions League Runner Ups - 2033/34
    Champions League Runner Ups - 2034/35
    Champions League Q/F - 2035/36
    Champions League Q/F - 2036/37
    Champions League Runner Ups - 2037/38

-----Scotland History-----
    World Cup 2018 2nd Round
    Euro 2020 2nd Round
    World Cup 2022 - Failed to Qualify
    Euro 2024 2nd Round
    World Cup 2026 - Semi Finals
    Euro 2028 Group Phase
    World Cup 2030 - Runner Ups
    Euro 2032 - Semi Finals
    International League 2033 - Runner Up
    World Cup 2034 - Runner Ups
    Euro 2036 2nd Round
    International League 2037 - Winners
    World Cup 2038 - Semi Finals

****** Finally feel free to check out my Fm18 save **********

Last edited by stonecold; 09/11/2017 at 02:23 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

45. FFS

I feel for you - gutting
    stonecold likes this.

46. It has been an amazing journey my friend !!! Best of luck in FM18 !!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO