Like Tree42Likes

Always The Bridesmaid, Never The Bride - Brighton & Hove Albion
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by naterr View Post
    Awesome finish! that is some tactic haha!
    Cheers mate, big shout out to Darren on FM Story for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Andyplatt View Post
    Great story, and what a great season! Enjoying reading through this one.
    Hope Brighton beat Newcastle tonight as well! I'm a Leeds fan
    Cheers bud glad you're enjoying it!! Big news coming in a sec too. Haha yeah me too looking forward to watching the game. Tipping a 2-1 win for the Seagulls. Baldock with both

2. New England Manager??

News has filtered through today England have offered Brighton manager Mr Birch the job of England manager. This comes after Gareth Southgate was sacked after an awful World Cup in which England won just 1 match beating Canada 1-0 and then losing to Argentina and Senegal 4-0 seeing them knocked out in the group stage.

Mr. Birch is yet to accept as he's debating whether taking on the additional duties of being the national team manager would affect his work at the AMEX Stadium after Brighton finished in a record high 6th place meaning they'll be in the Europa League next season.

3. August 2018 and Summer Transfers

Transfers

Outs

That's my only outgoing player.. Knockaert. Too many injuries last season saw him be displaced by Vaclav Cerny.

Ins

Said I was gonna focus on the full backs and boy did I. In came Andy Robertson, Sam Byram and young Ryan Sessegnon. Sanabria is a 22 year old striker and will be our new lead man. Kenedy comes in on loan as does Pinamonti, a young striker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results

Easy win here. Good to see Sanabria net twice on his debut.

Very straight forward. One more qualifying round then if we get through that the group stages!!

A late Kayal goal gets us 3 points over a team who beat us 4-1 last season here. We dominated them and deserved the win too.

Think thats us secured a place in the groups..

We absolutely battered them but somehow couldn't score. Shame but at least we didn't lose!!

Rested our big players. Young Pinamonti nets another 2 goals, good to see!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Antonio Sanabria

4 games 4 goals. Solid start from the lad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BPL Transfers

As you can see some huge deals happened!! KDB went to PSG for a new world record fee. Lukaku moved to United. Costa went back to Atletico. But City forking out a potential £88m for Fabinho takes the absolute biscuit....

Also I took the England job
    naterr likes this.

4. Very good work last season to earn a Europa League spot and well done on getting into the group stages Sam! Keep it up

5. Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    Very good work last season to earn a Europa League spot and well done on getting into the group stages Sam! Keep it up
    Cheers mate. Looking forward to taking Brighton into Europe. Our groups pretty tough though.. will be posted in next months update

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. September 2018

Results

Ahhh what could have been... we raced into a 3-0 lead but choked it and collapsed. To be honest Chelsea should have won though. They absolutely battered us and if it wasn't for Rajkovic in net we would have lost 6-3.

Bit more like it. The scoreline flatters them, Vardy scored a screamer late on but we should have scored more.

Fantastic start to life in the Europa League. The other two teams we pulled were Inter and Sporting, two big clubs so its key we beat Grasshoppers to put some points of the board and give us a chance with sneaking second place hopefully.

Solid win here. Leeds are struggling this season and have been the whipping boys so was glad to rest a few players and score a big win.

Jesus.... I don't get it. Okay I fielded a slightly weakened side but how we lost 5-0 I don't know. I don't mind crashing out of the League Cup but no-one likes losing 5-0.

WHAT A WIN!!! Just what we needed after that thrashing. A great win over one of the big guns in the league. They're a decent side, Icardi tore us to shreds last season but we kept him nice and quiet this time. Kenedy scored a lovely late winner and we held on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Vaclav Cerny

Quickly becoming our talisman. Honestly feel like I can rely on him to produce that bit of magic which can bail us out of a tight spot. Won BPL YPOTM this month too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tables

Aiming for a top half finish this season what with Europe to juggle and a relatively small squad. But we've made a cracking start and getting a draw over Chelsea(we could have won) and beating Arsenal has given us some real confidence.

Inter and Sporting take points off each other means we lead the way. Sporting have actually had some of their star players nicked off them by the likes of Chelsea so I'm hoping if we can grab a win over them we can take second and progress out of this group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England

Results

Friendly win over a strong Belgium side and a big win over Italy in the European International League(WTF IS THAT?!). Replaced Henderson as captain with Kane, Stone became our deputy. I don't rate Henderson and feel England have better, younger players. Here are the two line ups for the fixtures:

So in the Belgium friendly I have some debuts out to Ben Gibson, Lascelles, Lewis Cook, Gray, and Jordan Pickford.

Here was the line up for my first competitive game. Dat Guy Welbz netting a hat-trick and Luke Shaw getting his first goal for England. Rested the two Brighton lads but normally I'd start Hughes over JWP.
    ninjaskill likes this.

7. October 2018

Results

Before the match I would have taken a draw no doubt. But once again we throw away a lead.. frustrating but still a good result.

What a win this was.. after getting smashed by them in the EFL Cup to win like this at home in the league was superb.

What is it with us throwing away leads... very frustrating to do this in the Derby too. Seems to be when we're playing away from home too...

So nearly a win that pretty much would have secured us passage to the next round.. once again I would have taken this before hand but another lead we've thrown away.

Vaclav Cerny... what a baller. He's truly becoming one of the league's best player. 20 minute hat-trick and could have had more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Lewis Dunk

Dunk the rock. Keep thinking about replacing my centre backs but him and Duffy are so consistent.

Tables

We've made a fantastic start, can we keep it up? Chelsea, United and Arsenal for all the money they've spent are struggling so far.

A win over Grasshoppers should see us progress! Take into account our games against Sporting and Inter are at home we should get something there too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England

Will Hughes gets his first England goal, as does Gray. Harry Kane is just a machine too.

Italy are ''relegated'' whatever that means. A win against Russia in November will see us progress.
    naterr likes this.

8. November 2018

Results

Always nice to get a clean sheet, Sam Byram called all sorts of problems for them down the right against his old side. Vaclav Cerny netting yet again.

And this win secures we qualify out of our group!! Might have been a bit tighter if Adrien Silva hadn't been sent off. Kenedy with a fantastic brace and he's proving to be a great addition so far in on loan.

How many more leads are we going to throw away? This time in the last 7 minutes for crying out loud!!

Battered them but just couldn't finish today. Consecutive draws in the league in games we should have won.

Game was dead after 13 minutes and secures us top spot thanks to our better head to head record against Sporting which is good and should hopefully get us a decent draw in the next round.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Kenedy

Been fantastic since he joined. 9 goals in 18 games along with 6 assists is awesome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tables

Fallen off the pace slightly but still undefeated! Too many draws costing us though. Still hopeful of a successful season though, top half and maybe a trophy would be great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England

Results

Another 2 wins. Means we progress in this International League thing. Here's the table:

Only conceded the one goal. Not sure what happens now but I'm guessing we go into a knockout sorta stage.

9. Great work qualifying from your group stage mate and still maintaining a strong league position too
    Sam91 likes this.

10. Really like this one mate.
    One question, havr you been playing with the same tactic all seasons?

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

11. Quote Originally Posted by Sloken View Post
    Really like this one mate.
    One question, havr you been playing with the same tactic all seasons?

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk
    Pretty much mate, have slightly tinkered it as I was getting waaay too many cards. But I have 3 tactics trained but the main one I use is the 4-1-2-3 one.

Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    Great work qualifying from your group stage mate and still maintaining a strong league position too
    Thanks mate, played very well so far this season just hope we can maintain it. Liverpool are snooping around Will Hughes though and he'd be a huge loss to us if I'm forced to sell him

12. December 2018

Results

Our first loss.. and once again another lead blown. Danny Sturridge clearly trying to impress the England boss and force his way into my plans!!

Back to winning ways. Brace from Kenedy and a late poachers effort from Pinamonti.

Finally we are the ones making a come back!! Gave the lads a right dressing down at halftime and they reacted perfectly. We top our group.

Was a battle after Byram got himself sent off but Chalobah slotted in nicely at full back and we held on nicely.

A real back and forth battle here. Could have gone either way and after nearly having a heart attack multiple times I was happy to walk away with a point.

We took an early lead thanks to Hughes but after that Newcastle rallied. Luckily Cerny came off the bench to catch them short at the back and score a couple of goals to make the scoreline pretty.

Ahhh a great game against the title holders and league leaders.. we could have got something here but we probably wouldn't have deserved it really.

We didn't deserve to lose this one though that I know. A late goal from Iheanacho had me fuming at our missed chances.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Vaclav Cerny

Done well and scored some important goals for us. Just a constant threat all the time and always impressing.

Table

United and Chelsea still well off the pace.. United have been linked with Dybala though and have also agreed a deal to sign Griezmann!! Surely Rashford wont be too happy with that... I'll keep my eyes peeled. Southampton are having a great season too which is good for us south coast clubs!!

Finished top without a loss. Those two draws coming away from home to the two big clubs from our group

We got Young Boys in the draw which is good. Some tasty ties our there and I'm hoping some of the big boys knock each other out so we can go far.
    naterr likes this.

13. Superb draw for you that is. Should progress
    Sam91 likes this.

14. January 2019

Transfers

Outs

I couldn't hold on to him lads.. I'm sorry. I was batting back offers all window and it eventually upset him. I negotiated a huge offer with Liverpool and it will 100% end up costinf them £58m which is huge money. Dale Stephens also left.

Ins

The first 5 are regens. Most exciting probably being Pablo Garrido. Kai Havertz was Will Hughes replacement and I'm hoping big things from him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results

We were all over them till they scored!! But they've done so well this season so fair play to them.

They didn't even have a shot on target. Shame we couldn't score more though!

Solid win. Pinamonti scored a solid brace after coming off the bench! Good stuff from the loanee youngster.

What a win!!! Rajkovic was unreal but we also hit the woodwork 3 times! We deserved this win.

Another 3-0 win. West Brom weren't in this game at all. Nice to see Sam Byram score too.

When you give away two penalties in a game you can't expect to get much out of it really can you. Shame as we were the better team but lack of discipline cost us.

WOW!! Probably our best win to date. Sanabria was too hot to handle for them netting a stunning 4 goals. Incredible stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Vaclav Cerny

Scored regularly throughout the month and won BPL YPOTM and runner up in POTM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Table

Still top 4 but City have 5 games in hand somehow!! United sacked Jose this month too.
    naterr likes this.

15. If I hadn't said already - really enjoying this story! Good layout and just the right amount of detail!

16. Quote Originally Posted by naterr View Post
    If I hadn't said already - really enjoying this story! Good layout and just the right amount of detail!
    Thank you mate means a lot to hear you're enjoying it!! I'd love to write a bit more word wise but just tight for time a lot so like they say a picture paints a thousand words :p

17. February 2019

Results

Solid enough win here. Good to see us progress a bit further in the FA Cup this year. Chelsea in the next round though will be a stern test.

We just couldn't handle with their wingers Martial and Griezmann.. we got caught on the counter too many times but another close game with a top side.

The A23 Derby again and we notch another win over our big rivals. That front 3 of Ince, Sanabria and Cerny netting.

Uh-oh.. that wasn't in the script!! Was close until they grabbed their first goal. We pressed and pressed in the second half but they caught us late on the break leaving us a lot to do in Brighton.

Another lead thrown away against Chelsea!! We needed to wrap this up in our home but now we have to go to Stamford Bridge and beat them to continue our FA Cup journey.

Boom!!! We needed a big win and that's exactly what we got. We progress which is great for us, money wise and rep.

Player of the Month

Antonio Sanarabia

Could have easily been Cerny again but felt like we needed to give it to someone else. Besides Sanarabia has netted 6 times in the last 5 games!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table

I mean... just look at Southampton!!! What a season they're having! Seems like as long as Liverpool win that game in hand its those three at the top for the title.
    ninjaskill and naterr like this.

18. March 2019

Results

Straight forward win. We could have got more but a wins a win.

WHAT A WIN!! I was worried about this but Chelsea were beaten by City in the EFL Cup final just days before and were clearly lacking confidence.

Another tight game we come out on top in.. and another game in which Vaclav Cerny was the difference.

A vital away goal in Italy!! We could have got more but I'll take it.

We nearly threw it away!! But two goals for Havertz and another for Cook saw us through to the semi's!!

One of the most nerve racking games this season but as Lazio threw men forward we hit them on the break twice and we are into the next round!!

Straight forward win here in another game that could have seen us drop points but we mantained our discipline and done what we need to do in order to keep chasing a top 4 spot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Kai Havertz

Brought in to replace Will Hughes for big money and he's been a bit quiet until this month.

Table and April Fixtures

I guess you could say we're still in the title race.. but I'm more focused on top 4 at the minute. With City and Arsenal still chasing us down and ourselves battling in 3 different competitions April is gonna be a killer month for us!!

Shalke in the quarters of the Europa League. Winnable.

19. April 2019

Results

Quality game of football and it was a goal of the season contender from Ruben who won us the game.

We shouldn't have got anything from this really. Liverpool were all over us, glad to walk away with something from this game.

Fantastic result here. Lewis Cook coming through in the big games once again. Gnabry getting his first goal for us. Kenedy giving us a bit of breathing room for when we go to Germany.

Wolves are all but relegated so I rested our big players here. Very nearly backfired as they put up a big fight but we got the all important 3 points.

Shalke didn't seem up for this, Jese grabbed them once back late on but this was simple enough for us and we're into the semi's!!

Player of the Month

Lewis Cook

His performance against Shalke was magnificent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table and May Fixtures

Man City's ridiculous run has seen them catch right up with the chasing pack. Looks like Spurs are gonna win back to back titles. The chasing 5 could end up finishing anywhere though its so tight!! Goal difference could play a huge part.

City in the semi final of the FA Cup. Leverkusen in the semi's of the Europa League. Spurs and City in the league will be tough also. Most interesting May I've ever had in all my years of playing FM!
    ninjaskill likes this.

20. Cheers mate did you tweak it at any point for Brighton or did you leave it as it was?

21. Quote Originally Posted by higgsy03 View Post
    Cheers mate did you tweak it at any point for Brighton or did you leave it as it was?
    I'm always tweaking it ever so slightly depending on how we're playing and who we're facing. Sometimes it backfires sometimes it comes up trumps. Only thing I'd say is be careful who you put at half back cause they basically end up playing like a centre back when your full backs attack. Ollie Norwood was awful but Chalobah and Matic have been incredible

22. Finished the season last night at work guys and actually played up till October 2019!! But I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I never expected to get this Brighton side this good so quick... I'm finding it too easy basically. And the whole point of it was to struggle a bit!! I wanted to struggle. But first season in the BPL we finish 6th, third season we done something ridiculous and I'll spoil it now we ended up winning 3 trophies for crying out loud... its a bit unrealistic tbh. i'm loving the team, the players I've signed and everything else but I can't help but feel like you guys aren't gonna enjoy it if I'm basically just another Chelsea/United/City this quickly. It doesn't feel earned. I'm gonna make a strawpoll on whether to continue this save, do the pentagon challenge, or the San Marino challenge. Please vote and let me know what you guys would like to see

https://strawpoll.com/s8frbzf

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sam91 View Post
    I'm always tweaking it ever so slightly depending on how we're playing and who we're facing. Sometimes it backfires sometimes it comes up trumps. Only thing I'd say is be careful who you put at half back cause they basically end up playing like a centre back when your full backs attack. Ollie Norwood was awful but Chalobah and Matic have been incredible

Ive been wanting to try a Brighton save for months now, never got round to it, but Ye I'll take your advice on board with how your save has gone. Top work

24. Quote Originally Posted by higgsy03 View Post
    Ive been wanting to try a Brighton save for months now, never got round to it, but Ye I'll take your advice on board with how your save has gone. Top work ������
    Cheers mate. Hemed is class in the Championship. Make sure you pick up Cerney too, for £5m he's unreal

25. Poll states you guys want me to carry on with Brighton so thats what ill do I'll post the season conclusion tomorrow and catch up from there as Im halfway through November atm!!

26. What a huge final month of the season for you with potentially an FA Cup and Europa League final on the end of that to! Exciting run in thats for sure

27. Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    What a huge final month of the season for you with potentially an FA Cup and Europa League final on the end of that to! Exciting run in thats for sure
    I know mate was a mad last month. Drama to the max, will all be in the update later cheers man

28. End of Season 2018/19

So in my last post we were doing very well. Potential of winning 3 trophies!! Europa League, FA Cup and an outside chance of the league. Lets dive in and see how we finished in the league:

Very good finish, especially as Predrag Rajkovic go himself injured in training and missed the whole month!!

A huge win over Spurs gave us a real chance of lifting the title.. but dropping points to Stoke could have seen us throw it away... shall we have a look at the final league table?

We actually won the league!! Tottenham choked it massively and we went into the last day knowing a win would get us the title. Luckily we were playing Newcastle who had a stinker of a season and were relegated with just 22 points. Also by comparison 79 points would have got us just 3rd last season so many of the big teams choked this year. Chelsea in 8th, United and Arsenal just in front of them. For all the money those teams had spent the top 4 looks very strange with none of the ''usual'' teams in there.

Europa League

Two goal filled games against Leverkusen saw us progress to the final. Lewis Cook really coming up trumps in both games. Lyon in the final..

This is how we lined up in the final. Delac still in net, I didn't fancy our chances of keeping them out..

We won on penalties!! Sanabria got himself sent off in extra time. The game was a real battle and we even missed two of our pens but Delac was a real hero in net!

FA Cup

Semi Final

Serge Gnabry take a bow son.. we hadn't beaten City in 3 previous ties before this but we picked them apart with ease.

Final

No disrespect to Swansea but they were a blessing in the final. Gave us a slight scare with Gylfi giving them a lead but that seemed to kick us into life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Eleven

Will Hughes still made it even though he left in January. Vaclav Cerny was by far our best player. Sanabria proved a decent enough signing but I'm still looking for that big striker who can knock in a silly amount of goals for us. Kenedy was immense in on loan and I wanna sign him properly.

So thats it lads, ridiculous end to the season in which even losing Rajkovic and having to play Matej Delac in goal for the month we ended up winning the league, Europa League and FA Cup... ridiculous really. Which is why I debated stopping this story, I'm loving the save but 3 seasons in and I've won the title... okay I probably wont win it again next season and there's the Champions League to look forward to. Also Brexit normally kicks in soon I think
    naterr likes this.

29. First Half of 2019/20 Season

Transfers

Outs

Notable out goings are obviously Tom Ince, Bamford, Besic and Duffy. Most were in the last years of their contracts so I cashed in. Bamford asked to leave as he felt he wasn't good enough.

Ins

All regens apart from Kenedy and Kuki. Three notable regens I'd say are Leigh Jones who is a young striker, Tommy Miller a centre back and Leonidas Epoglou a Greek central midfielder. He's their screenshots:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Results

Strong first half of the season. Lewis Cook has been an absolute beast notching a whopping 10 goals in 17 BPL games so far!! Leigh Jones has also made a good start to life on the south coast. Just three league losses in games we could have won too. Good wins over Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs.

Table

Third but a bit off the pace set by United this season. They spent a whopping £83m on Renato Sanches this summer too. City also spent big. Stoke seem like this seasons Southampton and if they win their game in hand they'll be on level points with us. At the other end Derby are having a shocker as are Palace and both look destined for the drop. Tottenham are this seasons strugglers after winning the title 2 seasons back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Smashed our group with relative ease. Monaco boast a pretty decent side with Dybala up top but he done nothing against us. Salzburg actually giving us the two toughest games but I did rest players against them I suppose.

Monaco join us in the next round. We scored a great number of goals which is nice to see. Sporting drop into the Europa League and Salzburg crash out.

Benfica in the next round and that was probably the best tie we could have got!!

League Cup

Into the semi's here. Beat City and Liverpool along the way too!! I'd like to win the league cup as its the only trophy along with the Champions League I haven't won yet.

Squad

Lewis Cook has by far been our stand out player. Leigh Jones has also been superb along with Kenedy and the two full backs Robertson and Byram. Cerny has hit a horrible patch of form though and needs to up his game big time. Kuki has been a fantastic little signing notching 11 goals in just 8 starts but a lot off the bench. At the other end a lot of the younger lads have struggled a bit but the main part is them getting game time and improving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brexit

We got Brexit finally and I got the easiest one I think? No changes at all to work permits. Shame would have loved to of seen the long term effects of a hard Brexit!!

30. January 2020 Transfers

Outs

Daniel Diallo is a regen I signed and agreed to loan straight back to the club I got them from. Martin Kelly leaves as he has 6 months left on his contract and he's 29 now. He's been a good player but with Byram nailing down that right back spot and I also signed a wonderkid in that position. Sanabria leaves, Leigh Jones is better anyway and only 19. Kuki has proven to be a class signing too. I also spent big and got in one of the best striker regens I've seen. Pedro Jose headed out on loan.

Ins

All regens. Diallo is an Ivorian central midfielder. Ze Serrao is a superb looking young right back and Dominik Bruckmann is an 18 year old superstar in the making. Lets have a look at them:

Daniel Diallo

Looks solid enough. Hoping he can improve and keep developing well. Sent back on loan to Nactional to carry on his good season he's had there.

Ze Serrao

Looks awesome doesn't he!! Will rotate with Byram at right back. His physical stats are insane already and he's only 19.

Dominik Bruckmann

Looks awesome for only 18!! Very high determination too means he should develop really well. I was chasing him for months, trying to unsettle him. They were standing firm on wanting £112m for him though!! Then BMG went in I pounced and got my man. Was worried he may have wanted to of staying in Germany though but all that public chasing of him!!
    naterr likes this.

31. What an end to the season that was Sam! Superb work scooping all three!

32. Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    What an end to the season that was Sam! Superb work scooping all three!
    Cheers man, unreal really considering we had to play the whole month with Metaj Delac in goal!!!

33. Brighton Youth Intake 2020

Probably my best intake of the save. Adrian Barnett could actually be a very good player he has some insane mental stats for a 16 year old!!

He has good stamina and natural fitness already too. Just needs to brush up on his technicals which will come with training and game time.

34. End Of Season 2019/20

League

So in the second half of the season we lost just one more game!! A great run but a lot of draws also. Stand out wins being the ones over Arsenal, QPR and Liverpool. Leigh Jones notched a great number of goals, Kuki also chipped in as did new boy Dominik Bruckmann. Lets have a look at the table:

Not good enough this season to win the league sadly. We actually managed 3 more points than last season when we won the league but United were far too strong. We still scored the most amount of goals in the league but conceded too many. Derby had a torrid time once again in the BPL. Adrian Barnett notched a goal and 3 assists in 4 starts. Becoming the youngest ever BPL scorer:

BPL TOTS

Lewis Cook makes the cut but thats it for us. Griezmann cleaned up in the individual awards.

FA Cup

A streak of 2-1's up until the semi final were we somehow lost to Burnley after battering them all game. Fair play to them though. Sadly Liverpool beat them in the final.

League Cup

We made it all the way to the final were we would meet Southampton!! Goals shared out all over the side which is good to see. Even Matic getting involved!!

Easy enough in the final. Cerny netting a brace, Dominick Bruckmann scored early on to settle any nerves, I even rested a few players with Will Dovey, Loftus-Cheek and Garrido starting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

We had a superb run!! An 8-0 win over Benfica too which is absolutely incredible. Kuki netting 4 goals in that game. Beat Liverpool twice too. But Bayern proved an inch too far, I honestly though we could beat them back at the AMEX but they just edged us out thanks to a penalty from Vidal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards

I suppose the most notable absence from out TOTY is last seasons beast Cerny who just didn't hit the same dizzy height as last season. Sam Byram picked up POTY just.

Stats

Leigh Jones and Kuki both ended up with 21 goals which is great to see. Lewis Cook with our highest average rating and Kenedy with the most MOTM awards. Kuki and Byram got 11 assists a piece.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Squad

Predrag Rajkovic played a whopping 59 games this season for us. Then a bit of a drop to Dunk, Cook and Cerny. Kenedy had a great season once more, he's such a good right winger. 19 goals for him. After all that the appearances were nicely shared out. Bruckmann, Kuki and Jones rotated nicely up top all chipping in with a solid amount of goals.
    naterr likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO