Like Tree14Likes

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!

Introduction

Hi Everyone! I'm really excited about this idea as I don't think it's been done for (think is the key word here).

I've chosen Rangers as the club for this story as I've supported them since the day I was born. I haven't played as them this year and I always leave them as my last save before the new FM comes out.

Rangers have won more league titles(54) and trebles(7) than any other club in the world. In the game they've just been promoted back to the top flight in Scottish football after a tiresome few years of climbing up the divisions.

Theme of Story

The Rangers board of directors have decided to give the fans what they want - literally!

All decisions will be made by the 50,000 season ticket holders. With the club aiming to become the dominant force in Scottish football and get back into Europe, the board feel this is too much responsiblity for them to handle with such an expectant fan base.

The supporters will act as a director of football - the first task they have is to be appoint the new manager that is going to bring their team to greatness. The board have narrowed this down to 5 candidates who all have ties with Rangers having been former players back in the glory days.

2. Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-js70695705.jpg

Barry Ferguson

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  6.3 KB

Rino Gattuso

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  5.3 KB

Brian Laudrup

Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 729
Size:  5.6 KB

Terry Butcher

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 724
Size:  5.8 KB

Mikel Arteta

3. Voting Begins

Rangers season ticket holders will all have the chance to vote online for which candidate they want to be their new manager. The person with the most votes gets the job.

All candidates gave a brief summary of what requirements they'd have if successful.

Barry Ferguson

I'd look to play a good old fashioned 4-4-2 formation. I'll have a preference towards signings scottish players and bringing back former stars to the club.

Rino Gattuso

I'd look to play a 4-1-2-1-2 if given the job. I'll have a preference towards signing foreign players.

Brian Laudrup

I'm going to play a 4-2-3-1 formation. I'll bring one Danish player with me to the club on arrival. I'll look to get the best out of the young players we currently have in the academy and blood them into the first team.

Terry Butcher

I'm undecided on what formation I wish to play. This will all be determined by what players we sign. I'll favour signing english players. Won't promise instant success.

Mikel Arteta

Like Brian, I'll also look to play a 4-2-3-1. I'll bring one Spanish player with me on arrival. I'll look to bring players in on the cheap with the intention of selling them on in future for a higher value so make the club more profitable.

4. https://youtu.be/rqAHr3IXA5M

VOTING CLOSED

Rangers were today delighted to announce Brian Laudrup as their new manager. Brian has a wealth of experience in the game having played for the below clubs.

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screenshot_20170708-185844.png

The votes were as follows :-

Brian Laudrup 60%
    Mikel Arteta 25%
    Barry Ferguson 10%
    Rino Gattuso 5%
    Terry Butcher 0%

5. Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-08-21.23.14.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-08-21.25.54.png

BEGINNING OF AN ERA

The time has come, Brian Laudrup is officially being announced as the new Rangers manager. He will attend his first press conference today which is being watched worldwide. Football fanatics from across the globe are watching on in anticipation as the Rangers fan experiment gets underway.

Interviewer :- Brian this is your first job in management, have you asked your brother Michael for advice?

Brian :- Yes. My brother and I share a similar football philosophy. For any UK football fans who watched Swansea during his time at the club from 2012-2014, you should expect this sort of beautiful football, only better! Michael has been the guinea pig.

Interviewer :- Do you feel that you're at a disadvantage not getting to make all the decisions?

Brian :- My job role here is more head coach that manager. I'm entirely responsible for the hiring of my coaching staff and the day to day training with the squad. My training sessions are available exclusively to season ticket holders for them to view online so they can track how players are progressing.

Interviewer :- So who picks the starting 11?

Brian :- It's the fans that pick the match day squad, based on what they see in training and player performances in previous matches. I have total confidence in the supporters as the only thing on their mind is to win!

Interviewer :- What about the transfer policy?

Brian :- One of the conditions I had when applying was that I was allowed to bring one Danish player with me to the club. This deal is close to being finalised and is entirely my decision. The rest of the transfers are out of my control, who needs a scouting network when you have a fan base worldwide! The fans will vote on who they want us to sign and the board will attempt to buy.

Interviewer :- What are your objectives for the season ahead and who sets them?

Brian :- My job is in the hands of the supports. They've set me the objective this season of achieving Euro Cup qualification. I feel this target is fair and has to be the goal at a club like Rangers, we need those european nights back.

Interviewer :- Can you stop Celtic achieving 10 in a row?

Brian :- This isn't a question, we absolutely cannot let Celtic win 10 titles in a row. I was part of the Rangers 9 in a row squad and I would never let our efforts be outdone by our greatest rivals.

6. MEET THE SQUAD

Goalkeepers

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-wesfod.png Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-jakaln.png
    Wes Foderingham will be Rangers number 1 for the season ahead. A good solid keeper for this level, Jak will only ever play if Wes is injured or in poor form. Will not look to strengthen.

Defenders

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-hill.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-kiernan.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-lee.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-send.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-tav.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-wallace.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-wilson.png

Wallace and Tavernier are great attacking wingback and will be a big part of the way we play. Hodson is a good cover player as can play LB or RB. The centre of our defence is probably the weakest part of the team. Senderos is slow, Hill is even slower and Kiernan just isn't good enough the fans want rid of them all but nobody wants them so they may have to hang around as backups. Danny Wilson is the only centre back that can play a part in the Rangers Revolution.

The Midfield Trio

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-rossiter.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-toral.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-hyndman.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-holt.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-halliday.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-kranjcar.png

We'll be playing with two CM and one in the CAM position. 6 players fighting it out for the 3 positions. Toral and Hyndman are both on loan deals until the end of the season and are better than any of the others. Kranjcar the veteran is a player the fans love - hopefully Laudrup can bring back the form he showed at Spurs. Halliday is average and will be sold at the earliest opportunity despite him being a Rangers fan, the supporters would rather see him in the stands. Jason Holt has good potential and will be given a chance to fight for his place.

Inside Forwards

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-forrester.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-mckay.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-ohalloran.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-windass.png

Barrie McKay is a great talent and media speculation is circling that he's all set to move to the English Championship with bids rumoured of around 2.5 million. The fans like Barrie and want to keep a hold of him. The fans want Windass to go out on loan for a year as they feel the step from english league two to scottish premiership is too steep. This would leave just O'Halloran and Forrester as the only other wide players.

Strikers

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-garner.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-waghorn.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-dodoo.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-miller.png

Joe Garner is a new signing and one the fans weren't too happy with when signed by former management. The club will want to recoup part of what they spent on him and he'll be given a chance at Ibrox to earn a move elsewhere, can he prove the doubters wrong?

Martyn Waghorn is a good backup option to have, Kenny Miller is now 36 and whilst he won't feature much will be an excellent tutor for our younger players. Joe Dodoo is another player with potential and the fans don't know what to make of him just yet.
    Last edited by AliForbes; 08/07/2017 at 11:01 PM.
    Rushton likes this.

7. The Tactics

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-starting11.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-howweplay.png

8. LAUDRUP GETS HIS MAN

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-duelund.png

Danish winger joins Rangers, sound familiar!?

When Brian took the job he explained that he'd be bringing along with him a Danish player. He's signed Mikkel Duelund on loan from FC Midtjylland with the option to buy for 2 million at the end of his loan deal. Mikkel is an exciting prospect and one that he's looking forward to unleashing into the Ibrox mayhem.

SUPPORTERS MAKE THEIR FIRST SIGNING

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-boyce.png

Liam Boyce comes in to the lead the line in Laudrup's target man role. He's a proven goalscorer at this level and the fans are confident he can make the step up to such a massive club. Boyce is a Northern Ireland international and recently scored his first goal for his country.

9. Good luck mate, I'd honestly recommend using young Robbie McCrorie in goals alot, His potential is amazing, Also use Liam Burt in AMC! I always sign him for championship sides and he does class so should rock the SPL given the chance.

Also a Rangers fan but don't have a ST due to work but my 5 year old has one lol.

Good luck.

love the fact you've signed Liam Boyce lol he done class in my 1st season at Rangers, eventually I took them to a semi final in the CL smashing Chelsea then never escaped group stages the next season

10. SEASON BEGINS

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-betfred.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-betfred1.png

We kick of our season in the Betfred Cup. For anyone unfamiliar with Scottish football at the start of the season you play each team in the group once and the winner qualifies and goes through to the next round of the cup. This competition involves teams from every division in Scotland.

We've used this as a sort of pre-season and chance to experiment with the starting 11 before the league campaign begins. I was really happy to win all 4 games and build up some momentum whilst the squad gets used to their new tactic.

2Girls1Schlupp likes this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by 2Girls1Schlupp View Post
    Good luck mate, I'd honestly recommend using young Robbie McCrorie in goals alot, His potential is amazing, Also use Liam Burt in AMC! I always sign him for championship sides and he does class so should rock the SPL given the chance.

Also a Rangers fan but don't have a ST due to work but my 5 year old has one lol.

Good luck.

love the fact you've signed Liam Boyce lol he done class in my 1st season at Rangers, eventually I took them to a semi final in the CL smashing Chelsea then never escaped group stages the next season
    Thanks for the support mate!

Burt and McCrorie are part of my long-term plan as well as Zak Rudden.

I've never used Boyce before but he looks really impressive for this level.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AliForbes View Post
    Thanks for the support mate!

Burt and McCrorie are part of my long-term plan as well as Zak Rudden.

I've never used Boyce before but he looks really impressive for this level.
    He done class for me in the first season, over time obviously you need to improve and he will become less useful due to Europe! I ended up leaving for Chelsea and it ruined my save so I stopped playing regret leaving lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by 2Girls1Schlupp View Post
    He done class for me in the first season, over time obviously you need to improve and he will become less useful due to Europe! I ended up leaving for Chelsea and it ruined my save so I stopped playing regret leaving lol.
    Yeah. I don't like bringing in stop-gap signings but when you need to have instant success sometimes it can't be avoided.

After what's happened in real life, I'm determined to break Celtic's dominance as quick as possible.

Did you struggle to sell players? A lot of players I'd ideally like to get rid of but nobody wants them!

14. Quote Originally Posted by AliForbes View Post
    Yeah. I don't like bringing in stop-gap signings but when you need to have instant success sometimes it can't be avoided.

After what's happened in real life, I'm determined to break Celtic's dominance as quick as possible.

Did you struggle to sell players? A lot of players I'd ideally like to get rid of but nobody wants them!
    yeah I got rid of Senderos, Basically my approach was get what you can to free up wages, Halliday went to Aberdeen and Holt ended up there eventually too.

15. Nice to see a Rangers story up and running, Rangers fan here as well. Like the idea of this mate, small suggestion for you.. Why don't you let a couple of us on here recommend a signing to you each window and we'll be acting DOF's/season ticket holders haha! Just a thought. Anyway, will definitely be reading!

16. Quote Originally Posted by 1magine View Post
    Nice to see a Rangers story up and running, Rangers fan here as well. Like the idea of this mate, small suggestion for you.. Why don't you let a couple of us on here recommend a signing to you each window and we'll be acting DOF's/season ticket holders haha! Just a thought. Anyway, will definitely be reading!
    Nice to see you following mate! That's a great idea. Since you made the suggestion I'll give you first pick, can you suggest a CB to sign? #nopressure

17. RANGERS ARE BACK

It was an emotional day at Ibrox as captain Lee Wallace lead his team out in their first Premiership game since returning to the top flight.
    Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-rangersvshamilton.png

Rangers came out on top in an exciting 5-2 win and Laudrup was very impressed with his attacking players in particular. Conceding 2 goals at home is a concern and whilst the supporters are happy with the victory they see this as all the clarification they need that Rangers need to bring in a new centre back to partner Wilson.

New signing Mikkel Duelund was the hero scoring a hat trick on his domestic debut from the inside forward position!

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-fancomment1.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-fancomment2.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-fancomment3.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-fancomment4.png

18. UNSTOPPABLE RANGERS

Rangers supporters are trying not to get too carried away with themselves as the club continue their 100% record. We've won our first 4 league games and just managed to scrape through in the cup on penalties!

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-league.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-results.png

Next game up.... Celtic!

19. TRANSFER WINDOW SLAMS SHUT

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-transfers.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-gauld.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-major.png

As you can see above we made one more addition to the side.... Ryan Gauld on loan!

He looks really impressive and the fans made the request to the board on transfer deadline delay allowing them just enough time to squeeze the deal through.

Rangers did not get the centre back they wanted which is a big gamble but we weren't prepared to bring someone in just for the sake of it. Time for either Kiernan, Hill or Senderos to turn into the next Paulo Maldini

We also struggled to sell anyone despite attempts to offload Waghorn and O'Halloran

20. Ahhh sorry forgot to check for a reply here or I'd have suggested someone! With Gauld although he's down as a CM I reckon he's best play AMR as an inside forward due to his lightweight frame. Good start to the season and good luck V Celtic.

21. Quote Originally Posted by 1magine View Post
    Ahhh sorry forgot to check for a reply here or I'd have suggested someone! With Gauld although he's down as a CM I reckon he's best play AMR as an inside forward due to his lightweight frame. Good start to the season and good luck V Celtic.
    It's alright mate, anyone you can suggest for the January window?

Yeah I agree, good having a versatile option in the midfield.
    1magine likes this.

22. RANGERS BROUGHT BACK DOWN TO EARTH

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-11-08.30.47.png

We started well, took the lead and then let Celtic back into the game. They've started the league poorly so thankfully we still remain top of the league. My chances of pushing for an equaliser were ruined in the last 10 minutes as I'd used all my subs and was playing with 10 men!

Big game players never turned up and Laudrup will need to work on this in training if we want to win the league.

23. RANGERS REMAIN TOP OF THE LEAGUE BUT KNOCKED OUT THE CUP

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-11-12.55.28.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-11-12.56.51.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-11-12.55.00.png

As you can see we've continued our great form in the league and currently on a 5 game unbeaten run.

Above shows our key performers, as you can see 4 of our top 5 are our back four! Which is a pleasant surprise.

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-11-12.55.57.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-11-12.56.25.png

Rangers Supporters picked these two games as our best performances of the season so far.
    Rushton likes this.

24. Good to see you managed to get Boyce scoring. He was terrible when i signed him. Zero goals in 30 appearances. He was quickly sold.
    Interested to hear how regens are going for others who used rangers. I got 2 genuine worldies at the end of the first season who both demanded release fees and went for a fraction of what they should have (both 6m each)

25. Quote Originally Posted by ratmsm1 View Post
    Good to see you managed to get Boyce scoring. He was terrible when i signed him. Zero goals in 30 appearances. He was quickly sold.
    Interested to hear how regens are going for others who used rangers. I got 2 genuine worldies at the end of the first season who both demanded release fees and went for a fraction of what they should have (both 6m each)
    Boyce is scoring but he's so inconsistent. Garner has come on to a game recently, scored 4 goals in the two games I've started him.

How did Rossiter perform for you? He picks up so many bookings for me and has already been sent off.

I'll let you know how I get on with regens once I get to that stage mate. Looking forward to bringing in cheap young regens and selling them on for a profit, in previous games I've always found it difficult to keep hold of my best players at Rangers.

26. I sold Rossiter in my save and instantly his value rocketed but I didn't regret punting him tbh!! I also like Louis Moult at Motherwell.

For CB I'd suggest trying to go for Liam Lindsay or Michael Devlin, And just look at out of contract players in January to try get some pre-contracts early in January or February.

27. Quote Originally Posted by 2Girls1Schlupp View Post
    I sold Rossiter in my save and instantly his value rocketed but I didn't regret punting him tbh!! I also like Louis Moult at Motherwell.

For CB I'd suggest trying to go for Liam Lindsay or Michael Devlin, And just look at out of contract players in January to try get some pre-contracts early in January or February.
    I tried signing Devlin but he moved to Bristol City instead. Will have a look at Lindsay. Kiernan has performed really well for me which has hopefully put him in the shop window as I don't plan on keeping him around any longer than 1st season.

How would you all like me to update? every 10 games? or speed things up a bit and do my next update in January?

28. Quote Originally Posted by AliForbes View Post
    I tried signing Devlin but he moved to Bristol City instead. Will have a look at Lindsay. Kiernan has performed really well for me which has hopefully put him in the shop window as I don't plan on keeping him around any longer than 1st season.

How would you all like me to update? every 10 games? or speed things up a bit and do my next update in January?
    whatever's easier for you mate!

29. Some good progress here mate! Was going to say Devlin as well.. Maybe have a look at John Souttar? Or see who is about on a freebie and we'll pick one that's best haha

30. I lost Rossiter for 4m end of season 1. He was a beast but i couldn't turn the money down, especially when it allowed 3 new players to come in. Went to City and his value rocketed, but they never played him and ended up in the championship.

31. I'm sure I got £10m for Rossiter from Everton after the second or third season. Think I used him a lot then Stoke or someone wanted to loan him and paid £2.5m for his loan fee haha!

32. If you play an AMC look at Ben Reeves, got him on a free 2nd season n he started off banging goals in!

33. For CB I'd take a look at Mykyta Burda, Philipp Lienhart, Michele Somma, Mouctar Diakhaby, Martin Valjent, Denys Bain, Rasmus Bengtsson and Matteo Bianchetti.

For RB; Jordy Gaspar, Lorenzo Dickmann, Nura Abdullahi, Angelo Fulgini, Aitor Bunuel and Stefano Sabelli.

For LB: Tony Gallacher, Greg Taylor, Maximiliano Mittelstadt, Yili Sallahi, Salva Ruiz, Junior Firpo and Maximilian Wittek.

For ST: Inigo Vicente, Ousman Manneh, Matthew Knox, Grejohn Kyei, Brandon Thomas and Cedric Teuchert.

Thought I'd have a look and find some targets for you in areas you need improvements in. Mostly searched for up and coming players but not the usual ones and no one over 29 in my search haha!

34. Quote Originally Posted by 1magine View Post
    For CB I'd take a look at Mykyta Burda, Philipp Lienhart, Michele Somma, Mouctar Diakhaby, Martin Valjent, Denys Bain, Rasmus Bengtsson and Matteo Bianchetti.

For RB; Jordy Gaspar, Lorenzo Dickmann, Nura Abdullahi, Angelo Fulgini, Aitor Bunuel and Stefano Sabelli.

For LB: Tony Gallacher, Greg Taylor, Maximiliano Mittelstadt, Yili Sallahi, Salva Ruiz, Junior Firpo and Maximilian Wittek.

For ST: Inigo Vicente, Ousman Manneh, Matthew Knox, Grejohn Kyei, Brandon Thomas and Cedric Teuchert.

Thought I'd have a look and find some targets for you in areas you need improvements in. Mostly searched for up and coming players but not the usual ones and no one over 29 in my search haha!
    Thanks for the scout report mate! It's now the January transfer window and we'll be looking at signings a few players to bolster our challenge for the title.

35. JANUARY UPDATE - TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-13-23.27.48.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-13-23.27.10.png
    What have we learned?

• Celtic are a better side than us and have better players this has been shown by the fact they've beaten us each time we've played
    • We need to sell our unhappy want away deadwood players - they're affecting squad morale
    • We need to strengthen the squad in key areas :- solid centre back and a ball-winning midfielder
    • We are very hard to beat and will always score goals. This is the main reason we remain top of the league albeit on goal difference
    WHO DO WE SIGN?

YOU.... yes you reading this story.... You decide

36. DEFENSIVE REINFORCEMENTS

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-13-23.56.32.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-13-23.56.44.png
    Rob Holding and Michael Devlin join Rangers as Laudrup signals his title ambitions.​

Rob joins us on loan from Arsenal until the end of the season while Michael moves for 500,000 after a less than successful 6 month spell at Bristol City.

37. No worries mate. Decent couple of signings there!

38. I like devlin, he would be a good player to sell on in the future though as I don't think he's good enough for a top SPL and european side!

39. JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSES

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-16-00.17.31.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-16-00.17.11.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-16-00.17.41.png

With Rangers and Celtic level on points in the league, both sides made additions in the January Window.

The media reckon Celtic done the better business but actions speak louder than words... Celtic also lost Kieran Tierney to Watford who is a key player for them.

We let Niko Kranjcar leave to free up some wages and get some money for him while we still can, stats were rapidly declining.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-13-23.56.44.png  

40. Go for Tony Gallacher from Falkirk if he's still available. Jai Quitongo and Adam Frizell can develop brilliantly as well, and they're cheap.

41. 9 GAMES TO GO TO STOP CELTICS DREAM OF 10 IN A ROW

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-22-17.14.10.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-22-17.14.24.png

As you can see we are top of the league! 9 games to go in the season. We were on a great unbeaten run until Celtic beat us to keep the title race tight.

DUELUND THE NEXT LAUDRUP?

Fans are comparing Mikkel Duelund to the manager back in his prime. This is a great compliment for the youngster and the supporters asked the board to make his move to Ibrox permanent meeting his 2 million future fee. As you can see below he's been in great form and is a key player in the squad - at 19 still plenty room for improvement.

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-22-17.13.16.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-22-17.13.27.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-22-17.13.49.png

42. Quote Originally Posted by ratmsm1 View Post
    Go for Tony Gallacher from Falkirk if he's still available. Jai Quitongo and Adam Frizell can develop brilliantly as well, and they're cheap.
    Forgot about big Quitongo! Thanks mate. He's available on a pre-contract to sign at the end of the season so stay tuned

Gallacher is already away down England. Will look at Frizell too.

43. WHY WHY WHY

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-22-18.40.53.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-22-18.41.03.png

MIKKEL DUELUND gets injured which is bad enough, but then he gets recalled from his loan spell!

He is joining permanently at the end of the season so I really don't understand this

I guess he's effectively out for the rest of the season anyway so won't impact me much just strange.

44. RANGERS WIN THE LEAGUE

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-22-20.17.04.png

The fans are loving life as the key objective of the season has been completed, Rangers are the new champions of the Scottish Premiership.

With two league games of the season remaining and a scottish cup final appearance, can Rangers end the season in style?

45. RANGERS MAKE USE OF THE BOSMAN RULING

Rangers have set themselves the goal of reaching the Champions League group stages next season and have decided to sign up two players on pre-contracts. Preparations have already begun with the fans demanding the board revamp the squad so we can compete.

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-19.33.10.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-19.33.23.png

Laudrup has denied to comment on how much influence he had over these signings and is purely focused on the task ahead of winning the Scottish Cup.

Note :- any signings I make from now on will be players recommended by you or by my in game director of football!

He has the responsibilities in place to make offers for players for the first team, this will make things more realistic and more importantly interesting! As I will have no control over player arrivals. Please do me proud. I will also be posting a list of players come the end of the season for you to decide if they should stay or go based on last seasons stats and potential ability, it's your call.

46. RANGERS DO THE DOUBLE

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-20.16.09.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-20.15.35.png
    Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-19.47.58.png

We were lucky here as we beat championship side Hibs on penalties to win the cup on penalties!

Zak Rudden the young 17 year old was the hero scoring the winning penalty a great moment for him.

Ryan Gauld, Rob Holding and Jon Toral were important players for us this season and all played their last game for us which is a major blow. Toral signed a pre-contract with Lille after knocking us back whilst Gauld and Holding are being given a chance in the first team at Sporting CP and Arsenal next season.

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-20.22.38.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-20.22.52.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-20.23.11.png

47. TEAM OF THE SEASON

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-teamofseason.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-23-22.15.05.png

• Joe Garner had a better goals to game ratio than summer signing Liam Boyce
    • Mikkel Duelund was the pick of the midfielders scoring 19 goals as an inside forward
    • Danny Wilson was mr consistent at the back and looking like a future captain
    HOT PROSPECTS TO BE USED NEXT SEASON

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-mccrorrie.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-rudden.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-burt.png
    • Rudden is already a hero with his penalty winner in the cup - scored 8 in 10 games in his first year
    • Burt spent last season on loan at Partick - can he replace Toral in this side or does he need more time?
    • Should McCrorie be our new number 2 or be sent out on loan for one more year?
    WHO DO WE SIGN - LET ME KNOW

Key positions to strengthen are as follows.
    • We need an AMC to replace the departing Toral
    • We need a centre back to challenge Wilson and Devlin - someone with real quality
    • We ideally want another inside forward to challenge Mckay & Duelund
    WHO DO WE SELL - you decide

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-halliday.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-hodson.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-boyce.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-holt.png
    • Andy Halliday can cover in at ball winning midfielder or inside forward but will never be a first choice
    • Lee Hodson barely played last season - but can cover at both left and right back
    • Jason Holt has performed averagely but do we keep him as a squad player
    • Boyce broke the 20 goal mark but is he really rangers quality? or do we cash in

48. Ali Crawford is a solid signing, but his value can be tricky.
    You any regens come through? my current gers game i'm getting 2 wonderkids a year appearing from my youth intake.
    Also look to Jack Thomson in your U20's, use him and he develops well, just watch out for that release clause

49. Quote Originally Posted by ratmsm1 View Post
    Ali Crawford is a solid signing, but his value can be tricky.
    You any regens come through? my current gers game i'm getting 2 wonderkids a year appearing from my youth intake.
    Also look to Jack Thomson in your U20's, use him and he develops well, just watch out for that release clause
    Will look at Crawford. I've got one 15 year old who looks amazing and I've already given him his debut last game of the season will show you him as the save progresses. Will promote Thomson to the first team on your suggestion.

Any other youngsters turn out well for you? I'm disappointed in Ryan Hardie's development he was great in last years edition.

50. SPEND SPEND SPEND

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.40.04.png

As you can see Rangers made 8 new signings spending a total of 5.5 million. The board decided to gamble by splashing out in the hope they qualify for the champions league - no pressure Laudrup!

We also set up Morton as a feeder club to send our young talents out on loan, they are playing in the championship which is a good level.

With time still remaining in the transfer window, will anyone else come in?

Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.40.15.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.40.24.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.40.35.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.40.45.png
    Rangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.40.56.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.41.07.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.41.17.pngRangers - Season ticket holders make all the decisions!-screen-shot-2017-07-24-23.41.40.png

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO