Like Tree292Likes

Middelfart - let's not follow through
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lippo255 View Post
    I'm with theBattman. Give Europe a crack then maybe try a different challenge. You can't just walk away having finally ended Copenhagen's dominance, can you???
    Well you guys have a point, I think this is just the start still. I don't know if I can leave just yet. Update soon!
    Lippo255 likes this.

2. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 1
Size:  16.1 KB
    Looking back, it really has been an incredible journey. Starting in 2017 this club has been the foundation of a blooming romance and love. I did not expect this at all. We have gone from bottom of the Second Division to Superliga Champions, we have had more fans join us on the journey and it has been really special.

I was busy reflecting whilst waiting for the Chairman of the club, Ole Andresen. We have agreed to meet in a coffee shop in the newly developed town centre.
    Name:  New_City_Centre_Middelfart_07.jpg
Size:  226.0 KB

I feel this is a real indication of the progress the town has made alongside the club's success. Finally Ole shows up and we grab a cup to go.

Ole: So Hein, what's on your mind then?

H: Well Ole, I must be honest with you and let you know where I stand. I feel like we have made huge strides as a club but we are still behind our competitors.

O: What do you mean behind?

H: Look at Copenhagen, they have a massive stadium, the facilities are great and they have an ongoing stream of talent coming through. There are other clubs that are the same position and we are losing ground. If you want to build on our success we need to invest in these things.

O: I understand that but we have to thing about stability, we don't want to spend money on these improvements if the fans aren't there.

H: Look at what I have done over the years, we have had a meteoric rise, I have massively increased the money coming in. We are not going to fall down into relegation. I need you guys to trust me, I need this.

O: I can see this means a lot to you. I will talk to the rest of the board and we will talk to the council about buying the stadium.

H: That's great! If we own the stadium we can expand it and better the facilities. It's embarrassing playing in another stadium for European football, we need to get this stadium for the future of this club.

A very productive talk and I think we are onto something. In the meantime, I am working on transfers to stabilise the club and take us into the new season with a fighting chance of retaining our title.

Lippo255 likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ManicBadja View Post
    Well you guys have a point, I think this is just the start still. I don't know if I can leave just yet. Update soon!
    Good that you are keen to continue. If that's the case I'd happily follow Middlefart into the new stadium and beyond!
    Lippo255 and ManicBadja like this.

4. An excellent achievement and I'm keen to continue the journey with you. It's going to get harder now but with luck the Farts will soon be crowned European Champions I feel.
    ManicBadja likes this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by woolly View Post
    An excellent achievement and I'm keen to continue the journey with you. It's going to get harder now but with luck the Farts will soon be crowned European Champions I feel.

UP. THE. FARTS!!

6. Click image for larger version

Name:	BBC-Sport.png
Views:	2
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1126867
    Middelfart - The rising star of Danish Football

In an unprecedented turn of events, a small club has found enormous success over the past few years. Last season Middelfart lifted their first ever Superliga title, much to the surprise of all in Danish football. The team were predicted to finish 10th in the 14 team league.

This has been all down to one man, English manager Hein van der Westhuizen. He started with the club as an unqualified hopeful in the bottom tier of Danish football and has seen the club lift 3 league titles and has brought enormous success to the small town of Middelfart.

A strong showing in Europe has also earned more fans and plaudits for the team who fell just short of qualifying from the group stages of the Europa League. They will surely be a team to look out for as we can confirm that van der Westhuizen has agreed a 2 year contract extension!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.11.05.png
Views: 2
Size:  100.8 KB

The manager is said to be delighted as this news as he is hungry for more success. "I feel like we have built something really special here and the success from last year is just the beginning. We want to keep pushing and be as successful as we can be"

Ambitious words form and ambitious manager. All eyes will be on Copenhagen as they look to reestablish their dominance after they got knocked off the top spot by Middelfart.

Lippo255 likes this.

7. Click image for larger version

Name:	Poland logo.png
Views:	8
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1126871

Poland FA appoint van der Westhuizen

In somewhat surprising news, the Polish FA have taken a bold step in appointing English manager van der Westhuizen. The stock of the Englishman has risen significantly due to his management of Middelfart who impressed by winning the Superliga in Denmark and also did so well on a European front.

A spokesperson for the FA only had a quick statement to make regarding the appointment. "We are shit, we needed help and he seems all right"

Blunt but to the point. Fans have had a mixed reaction to the news. On the streets of Warsaw there are rumours of small riots taking place, although this is yet to be confirmed as a direct result of the appointment of their new manager or due to the fact that it is a Thursday morning.

When asked how he will deal with balancing management of both a club team and a national team, the new boss said "It is a challenge no doubt, but I am always looking to better myself and those around me, I have already started taking Polish lessons!"

The eagerness and ambition is plain to see, but this is no small feat. European qualification is of paramount importance to the country of Poland and any underperformance will be heavily scrutinised.
    Lippo255 and Edd1920 like this.

8. Name:  Ekstra_Bladet_logo.png
Size:  4.2 KB

Name:  middelfart logo.png
Size:  16.1 KB

Summer Signings beef up Champions
    With news coming from Middelfart about transfers we have come up with this update to capture all the comings and goings from the Danish Champions.

Released list:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.01.01.png
Size:  155.6 KB

In what some have considered surprising move, left back Hojer and right midfielder Travljanin have been released.

Players In:

First in the door is Souleymanou Ayuk, the Belgian joins on loan from PSV. Able to play at both striker and right wing, he will provide an excellent back up to top scorer Troels Jensen and the promising Lorenzo Gonzalez.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.01.33.png
Views:	6
Size:	505.6 KB
ID:	1126878

Onto defence now where reinforcements come in, in the shape of experienced Dutchman Mart Dijkstra. Able to play at the heart of defence or as a deep midfielder, Middelfart will hope that he can lead with his experience and bring on the younger Kabongo and Molberg.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.01.46.png
Size:	506.6 KB
ID:	1126879

In between the sticks there is also a change. Dannevang departs after a disappointing season and in comes Hojbjerg. He is much more formidable and many are tipping him to take the starting role over Radza.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.01.58.png
Size:	503.4 KB
ID:	1126880

In midfield there is a surprising return, Thomas Madsen rejoins the club for a record £1.1 Million. Having departed a few years ago to join big boys Copenhagen. A series of loan moves were on the cards and it has been difficult for the Dane. It is no secret how big of a fan the Middelfart boss is of Madsen and it will surely do the youngster the world of good to be playing regularly.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.02.12.png
Size:	511.6 KB
ID:	1126881

Onto the wings come the talented Meilinger who becomes Middelfart's first Austrian player. His skills and ability is evident and it will be interesting to see if he can kick on at Middelfart.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.02.23.png
Size:	511.3 KB
ID:	1126882

Lastly we bring you a left back. In comes Mads Pedersen for outgoing Hojer. The Dane is highly rated and cost over half a million pounds. He is quick and can cross a ball. Can he bring more stability to the defence? Time will tell.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.02.40.png
Views: 7
Size:  514.0 KB

That concludes the signings for the Champions and the big question is, can they do it again?

Lippo255 likes this.

9. Seemingly some good business done there, hopefully it shows where it matters most, on the pitch!
    ManicBadja likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lippo255 View Post
    Seemingly some good business done there, hopefully it shows where it matters most, on the pitch!
    Can only hope they pay off! I really like the look of Madsen and Meilinger, I think they will create and score a load!
    Lippo255 likes this.

11. Name:  sky-sports-news-UK-logo.png
Views: 291
Size:  40.5 KB
    Middelfart secure deal for Sissoko
    Middelfart have announced that they have completed the signing of experienced Frenchman Moussa Sissoko.
    In what many have labelled a coup for the club, it is evident that the versatile midfielder adds a wealth of experience to the squad.

Sissoko first made a name for himself at Toulouse in France before moving to Newcastle United for a mere £2.1 Million. After some steady performances, Sissoko signed for Tottenham for a sizeable £30 Million. Having failed to make an impact to live up to his price, Sissoko was released and found a new club at Red Bull Salzburg in Austria.

Some of the performances showed his worth in Austria but ultimately he was released. He is said to be relishing the challenge of Danish football and hopes to bring his own 'je ne sais quoi' to the team.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 22.07.48.png
Views: 5
Size:  104.4 KB
    Lippo255 likes this.

12. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 4
Size:  16.1 KBName:  Superligalogo3.png
Views: 308
Size:  11.8 KB

July
    In a few weeks the Superliga will kick off and the big question on everyone's lips is whether we can do this again. I am going to give it my all to be up there at the end of the season. We have started well in pre-season and the team is gelling well. We have won all three games 3-0 and looked very good.
    LETS DO THIS!

Danish Superliga: Copenhagen vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 20.04.32.png
Size:  80.6 KB

Troels Jensen just can't stop scoring. He picked up from last season within 20 minutes. We couldn't keep them at bay though but managed to pick up a draw.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AAB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 20.21.07.png
Size:  155.8 KB

Yes! Back at home with a bang! Jensen continues his tradition of scoring in the 19th minute before new boy Meilinger scores his first goal for the Mighty Middelfart. Hansen bangs in a long range effort to open his account for the year. Meanwhile AAB were just trying to see if every player could get booked.

Champions League Draw
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.03.08.png
Size:  93.7 KB

We are matched up against Polish side Lech Poznan, who we should be able to beat and progress to the next round!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 15.06.06.png
Size:  37.0 KB

In the final news of the season we have secured 500 more season tickets for the season! With the new stadium on the horizon, it will not be long until we bump these numbers up!

Monthly Review: A very good month, not really perfect but I think as good as it could get. Now to rest up for next month which will be busy as anything.

Player of the Month: The obvious call would have been Troels Jensen, but I am voting for new boy Meilinger who got a goal and an assist to his name. He is settling in well and looks to offer some real quality on the left wing.

UP. THE. FARTS!!!!
    TheBattman and Lippo255 like this.

13. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 283

August

Help will be needed as the month of August is as busy as it gets. We have Superliga fixtures, Champions League qualifiers and to top it of they are within days of each other. So buckle up bitches, this is about to go off.

Middelfart - let's not follow through-champoleague.png
    Champions League Qualifier: Middelfart vs Lech
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 21.39.04.png
Size:  86.9 KB

Oh I do love when a plan comes together. Troels Jensen is firing on all cylinders already and Paulissen has not lost his touch over the dead ball. Confident performance which gives us a nice buffer to build on.

Danish Superliga: Randers vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 22.05.48.png
Size:  131.7 KB

Back to the league and Randers were out to spoil the party. Kallesoe scores a double to put us on edge but thankfully Paulissen gets a rare goal from open play and Molberg gets an even rarer goal from a corner! A point is a point!

Champions League Qualifier: Lech vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 12.56.27.png
Views: 12
Size:  123.2 KB

We did it! Set up shop and saw the game out. Going through on aggregate!

Danish Superliga: FC Midtjylland vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 14.50.19.png
Size:  78.3 KB

OH JENSEN!! The hat trick man! What a performance to get all 3 points and complete the revenge from last season's end of year 5-0 defeat!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AC Horsens
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 15.12.59.png
Size:  168.2 KB

The newly promoted side made it really tough for us but a late bit of managerial genius saw Ipoua come on as a sub and he scored! Lets go!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Nordsjaelland
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 15.29.20.png
Size:  94.0 KB

Another 1-0 win. We will take them, we need to be consistent and get points even when it's ugly like today was. Meilinger is continuing his impressive form.

Champions League Playoff: Basel vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 16.05.05.png
Size:  101.9 KB

One of the toughest draws possible, Basel are a very strong team and showed it. Belhout got them off to a very good start with a nice goal. Our pressure mounted and we forced the own goal! An away goal! Vital.

Danish Superliga: Lyngby vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 16.46.15.png
Size:  54.0 KB

Jensen does it again and gets us another vital win as we mount the title defence.

Champions League Playoff: Middelfart vs Basel
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 17.21.52.png
Size:  99.0 KB

YESSS LADS!! We have done it! Group stages of the Champions League for the first time in the clubs history! A confident 2-0 win to add to our away goal sees us through to the next round! Dare to dream?
    Loving how Jensen and Meilinger are combining and banging them in!

A nice little bonus for beating Basel.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 17.22.28.png
Size:  30.5 KB

Even more money due to reaching the group stage!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 17.22.42.png
Views: 11
Size:  30.7 KB

The next round has been drawn. SHIT.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 17.25.34.png
Size:  87.5 KB

Monthly review: What a month, a great result in the Champions League and a good month in the Superliga. We need to build on this to secure our title chase and show we mean business.

Player of the Month: Has to be Jensen. He has been red hot and scored a hat trick! So happy with him at the moment!

UP. THE. FARTS!!!!
    naterr and kolas79 like this.

14. Not a bad group all things considered there at least you avoided the big 3 of Barca, Madrid and Bayern. Unfortunately I don't see you getting out of the group but third place isn't beyond the Farts. A couple of good results against Sporting and you will be fine after all this is only your first time in the group stage and therefore it's still very much a leatning experience. Overall not a bad start to the season for you. Keep up the work.
    ManicBadja likes this.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ManicBadja View Post
    Attachment 1126871
    Poland FA appoint van der Westhuizen

Looking forward to seeing how this works out - can't beat a bit of International management!
    ManicBadja likes this.

16. I will screenshot the other groups, there are some very tasty fixtures and no easy games. I am optimistic but realise this will be a bit too much to ask of the team, if anything it is just worth the money.

17. Just caught up on this story. The Danish league for me is one of the little jewels in the game as it's pretty straight forward but very addictive! KIU
    ManicBadja likes this.

18. Thanks buddy, yeah it has really got me glued to the game and I just want to keep beating Copenhagen!

19. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 221
    September
    A good start. We need to consolidate and build on it. With a solid outing in the Champions League meaning valuable money for the club, I just hope that we remain in touch with the league. Let's get to it!

Danish Superliga: Silkeborg vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 16.00.05.png
Size:  109.8 KB

Up against the Danish Cup finalists again and we end up on the winning side despite them being far more competitive. An own goal and another Meilinger goal sees us secure all three points away from home.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Esbjerg
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 17.59.36.png
Size:  66.9 KB

An early goal was enough here, Hansen scores and we edge it, only just mind. I'll take it!

Champions League Group stage: Middelfart vs Sporting
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 18.29.43.png
Size:  146.2 KB

Our very first game in the Champions League, a very good showing indeed! Paulissen scores another free kick and we rely on an own goal to get a point but I am happy with that!

All about that money!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 18.30.42.png
Size:  29.2 KB

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AGF
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 18.44.07.png
Size:  126.2 KB

Yes lads! A great performance from all the boys and we looked good bar the own goal.

Danish Superliga: Hobro vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 23.15.28.png
Size:  156.7 KB

A very disappointing game where we chased them around the park. It took until the 74th minute to break through and get a leveller but overall a sub par performance.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs OB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 23.26.25.png
Size:  120.7 KB

Ayuk has been playing in the place of injured Jensen and has been red hot. He gets us off to a flyer until Mortensen pegs us back on the half hour. Hansen then saves the day with a volley near the penalty spot to grab us all 3 points.

Monthly Review: A very strong month sees us secure a strong position in the league. A nice 5 point lead over Copenhagen but let's not get too carried away as they have a game in hand.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 23.27.52.png
Size:  227.6 KB

Player of the Month: A case of which player to choose. 3 of our lads made it into the Team of the Month but I am going to vote for Hansen. 2 winning goals and some stern performances have seen his stock rise rapidly in my books!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 23.27.31.png
Size:  165.3 KB

UP. THE. FARTS!!
    Lippo255 and naterr like this.

20. UP. THE. FARTS!

Great story so far, mate.
    ManicBadja likes this.

21. champions league group stages - happy days!
    ManicBadja likes this.

22. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 231
    October

The team is bonding well and we are getting a bit of momentum, that said we are not as convincing as I'd like and we have a lot of games ahead. With Champions League action continuing this month, we just need to stay competitive.

Champions League Group Stage: Inter vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 09.41.29.png
Size:  143.4 KB

Last season we wanted to play in famous stadiums but this year is different. We travel to the San Siro in Milan to play Inter. We looked good as the game kicked off and Candreva had to work hard to breakthrough on the half hour mark. It actually looked like we had a chance of getting something from the game but sadly couldn't. A great trip out for 178 away fans!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Copenhagen
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 10.21.16.png
Size:  86.5 KB

A goalless draw against our rivals for the title. We didn't actually look like winning, so happy with the point.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 10.21.39.png
Size:  28.7 KB

A nice bit of cash boost for the position in the league!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Brondby
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 12.01.14.png
Size:  83.6 KB

Having gone behind we showed a good character (Brendan Rodgers style) to level. Did enough to win it but needed to score.

Champions League Group Stages: Arsenal vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 13.05.03.png
Size:  123.1 KB

Away to the Emirates and we were just hoping for a respectable defeat. 3-0 was not too bad I suppose. Didn't feel to great though.

Danish Superliga: AAB vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 14.46.17.png
Size:  123.0 KB

AAB got promoted but they are a very good side. They have some good players and despite our recent success, we were not clear favourites. Madsen scored to get us going but then we couldn't double our advantage. A draw was tough but at least we are still undefeated in the league.

Monthly Review:

We finish level with Copenhagen and tied on goal difference. Still not really hit our stride to look like we are Champions. The Champions League is going as expected, not well.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 14.57.21.png
Size:  231.7 KB

Player of the Month: In a month of mediocre performances I am not able to pick a winner. The lads need to do more.

UP. THE. FARTS!!!!
    Lippo255 and kolas79 like this.

23. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 229
    November
    After an ok month last month, this has to be a better one. We need a strong November to see us really grab a hold of the league. We feature in 3 competitions this month so will need to rotate the squad wisely and hope to get the right balance of results and fitness.

Danish Cup Third Round: Avarta vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 14.57.01.png
Size:  105.8 KB

Sissoko grabs his first goal for the club along with a thunderbolt from Zanotti for his first goal! Loanee Ayuk seems to be having better luck in front of goal than the struggling Jensen. On to the next round!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Randers
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 15.14.27.png
Size:  94.8 KB

Considering Randers had just beaten Copenhagen, we had a man sent off for the last 30 minutes and we only scored one goal, I'd say this is a good result.

Champions League Group Stage: Middelfart vs Arsenal
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 15.29.52.png
Size:  105.9 KB

We host group leaders Arsenal but home advantage counts for nothing as we get beaten again. Not much to say apart from the gulf in class is massive.

That result also means it is impossible for us to qualify meaning we have been knocked out. As expected, most would say.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 15.31.03.png
Size:  46.9 KB

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs FC Midtjylland
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 15.55.40.png
Size:  141.1 KB

A strange one as we get a quick fire double but then looked like we were the losing team. At least we get all the points!

Danish Superliga: AC Horsens vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 16.34.30.png
Size:  146.3 KB

Another game we should be winning easily. Sissoko adds to his tally with a flying volley from a cross. We looked like we would go on to score 5. How wrong could I be? Mervan Celik heads home from a corner and that is how the game played out. Sadly Paulissen gets a knock and will be out of action for a few weeks.

Champions League: Sporting vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 16.53.19.png
Size:  165.3 KB

We managed to hold them to a draw at home. They were out for revenge and battered us. I don't think we got a shot on target. It will be a looonngg time until we can compete confidently in Europe.

Monthly Review: Not a great month, feels like we are losing ground on Copenhagen and I think we are a couple of points behind now. The important thing is for us to beat the smaller teams, which we have struggled to do.

Player of the Month: I was not able to choose a winner last month but Sissoko showed why he was worth the risk. Two goals and some solid displays on the right wing. I hope to see more of the same!

UP. THE. FARTS!!!!
    Lippo255, Ryan Owens and kolas79 like this.

24. Shaky couple of months there mate but with Europe out of the way I have confidence the boys can buckle down and try for back to back titles. Also, 178 travelling to Italy! What a turnout!

UP. THE. FARTS.
    ManicBadja likes this.

25. When you look objectively, we are looking quite good but with our high expectations I feel the same regarding the unstable results. Makes a huge improvement from the 10 away fans when we first started!
    Lippo255 likes this.

26. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 205

December
    It has been a very odd start to the season. Usually I would be delighted to be in this position, and perhaps we are being a bit too hard on ourselves but I expect more. I think it's because the ability in the squad is there, they have what it takes to win. For the moment we should be ecstatic but I can't allow our ambition to be stifled.
    Only a handful of games this month as we look to end the first half of the season undefeated and within reach of those bastards Copenhagen.

Danish Superliga: FC Nordsjaelland vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 17.06.51.png
Size:  159.3 KB

This is why I get frustrated. Nordsjaelland have struggled this year and this should have been 3 easy points, instead we lose Zanotti to a stupid second yellow and have to contain in order to get something from the game.

Champions League Group Stage: Middelfart vs Inter Milan
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 17.18.07.png
Size:  124.5 KB

I am so fucking happy this competition is over. Sucks losing all the time haha

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Lyngby
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.13.17.png
Views: 13
Size:  121.2 KB

In the coming weeks before the winter break I will be downing copious amounts of alcohol because of results like this. Going behind twice we needed Jensen to convert two penalties, we were very lucky to draw here.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Silkeborg
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.25.55.png
Size:  118.7 KB

Finally a reason to celebrate! A convincing 3 goal win and it should have been more to be honest. Molberg is loving life at the moment and his celebrations have highlighted why he is a fan favourite (wheeling about like a nutter).

End of Year Awards
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.33.21.png
Size:  85.2 KB

Absolute bullshit. How can I not have won this. A better win % than anyone in the league and taking little ol Middelfart to overthrow Copenhagen's reign. Wankers.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.34.32.png
Size:  164.1 KB

Molberg just plugs away and this time makes the Danish Team of the year! Jensen and Kabongo make the bench!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.34.44.png
Size:  117.1 KB

Molberg tacks up third place for Media Player of the Year. Not bad at all!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.34.56.png
Size:  120.5 KB

New boy Hojbjerg has made a good impact and comes in second behind Ronnow.

Transfer News:

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.36.31.png
Size:  59.4 KB

Sadly our stalwart Casper Radza has decided to leave the club. He said he was ready for a new challenge and wanted trophies. He has been with us from the very start and is the last player of the original group. Sad times really.

On the flip side though, we have had yet another major coup! First we get Moussa Sissoko and he has done reasonably well, now I am delighted to introduce you our latest signing....... SHINJI KAGAWA!!!
    The hugely experienced midfielder is looking for a new challenge and I hope that his flair, vision and technique will be a catalyst to goals
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.56.37.png
Size:  108.9 KB

Monthly Review:

A disappointing month as we dropped 4 points in my eyes. It has not cost us too dearly yet as we are just 3 points behind Copenhagen. We are the only team to be undefeated still so I will try my utmost to keep that going!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.41.20.png
Size:  227.5 KB

Player of the Month: When any player makes it into the official Team of the Month it is easy to pick but we had 2 players this month! Our centre back pairing of Kabongo and Molberg have been solid as a rock. Molberg pips it for me as he offered more going forward and even got a goal. Well done Alexander lad.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.37.16.png
Size:  162.8 KB

UP. THE. FARTS!!!

27. How the [email protected]#k are you not manager of the year!? Biggest rort since....... i got nothing.....

Nice to see the players getting some recognition at least & Kagawa! What a coup! Time to shake off the frustration and put those Copenhagen bastards in their place!
    ManicBadja likes this.

28. Middelfart - let's not follow through-poland-logo.png
    International Duty

Well this is awkward. I am currently sat on a plane to Warsaw, to meet up with my new Poland squad. Most players have never heard of me and earn 4 times my wages. How the hell am I going to speak to them, let alone get them to play football??

I get one friendly game against Hungary to analyse the squad and then it is right into the qualification games for the Euros.
    The friendly against Hungary ended in a draw but it was useful to see the team play and also get a closer look at the Hungarians whom we will face in the Qualifiers. My first game in charge is against Cyprus.

Euro Qualification: Poland vs Cyprus

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 17.26.28.png
Views: 3
Size:  53.9 KB

As expected we hammered them, a nice way to start my career as an International manager. 3 of our star player scored and we looked good.

Euro Qualification: Luxembourg vs Poland
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 17.45.41.png
Size:  48.3 KB

Another easy game where we should have won and thanks to Arkadiusz Milik's hat trick we got all 3 points.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 17.46.52.png
Size:  51.1 KB

With that hat trick Milik breaks Lewandowski's record of 49 goals! I have tried to get Lewa to reconsider his retirement from Poland but he is having none of it sadly.

Euro Qualification: Hungary vs Poland
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 11.12.24.png
Size:  116.6 KB

A must win game to catch up with Hungary and we did. 3 goals see us secure 3 points and move up the table.

Euro Qualification: Poland vs Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 11.48.54.png
Size:  61.7 KB

Hungary and Bosnia are our biggest competitors for the qualification spot behind Spain, so beating both of them has given us a big chance of securing that number 2 spot in the group. Milik adds another to his tally!

Euro Qualification: Spain vs Poland
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 16.06.40.png
Size:  76.0 KB

So damn close to getting a win! We sat deep, caught them on the counter and Milik scores yet another goal. Spain needed a moment of magic and from a defending a corner, countered so quickly for Morata to score a beauty of a goal. A draw is good though, just hope Milik is not too badly injured!

Euro Qualification: Poland vs Luxembourg
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 16.18.13.png
Size:  103.1 KB

4-0 up at half time, kept pushing for 5 but it never came. Still a win though.

That win takes us above Hungary on goal difference and only 6 points behind Spain but that's all we needed! We have done it!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 16.19.08.png
Size:  92.6 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 16.22.46.png
Size:  94.4 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 16.22.57.png
Size:  42.8 KB

The FA are happy and so am I, undefeated in both the domestic league with my club and now also on an international stage.

The groups have been drawn for the World Cup qualifiers and we have a tough one. Italy are stern favourites but Serbia will offer stiff competition for us.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 19.15.51.png
Size:  49.3 KB

I need a catch phrase for Poland, kind of like the ' UP. THE. FARTS'

Any ideas?

29. Winter

Name:  Winter.jpg
Size:  490.0 KB

The wind is battering my door and the snow is falling relentlessly. This is why we have a winter break in Denmark. No one would be able to train or even get a pitch that would be playable!

So I get a few weeks 'off' to reflect and plan. In reality I am still fucking fuming about not winning the Manager of the Year award. Most of my days revolve around a walking rant about all the injustices I have faced. I am not one to hold a grudge....

Anyway, the season is at a halfway point. We are undefeated and only a few points of Copenhagen. Usually this would fill me with glee but our standards have risen along with the expectation. I am disappointed with the amount of dropped points and some of our players not showing full commitment to the team.

Colins Tanor and Gail Rutikanga have been sold. Leaving a midfield pretty much unaffected as we have Madsen, Hansen, Andersen, Sissoko, Kagawa and Zanotti who can all play in the centre. In the defence we have looked really solid with Molberg and Kabongo commanding games. At the fullback position Ipoua has been an ever-present and played phenomenally. On the opposite flank Mads Pedersen has been really solid, whipping in crosses and generally being a nuisance.

The main area of concern is the striker position. Troels Jensen has been imperious but not as prolific as I would have liked, apart from that between Ayuk, Thychosen and Gonzalez there is not enough happening in front of goal.

In the coming months there is some time to manoeuvre a transfer or two although we have a limited budget for both transfers and wages. We need to sign a new keeper to replace the outgoing Radza. Luckily Hojbjerg has been solid so no worries for our starting choice keeper.

Now I need to plan the remainder of the fixtures and see if we can hold onto this undefeated title and more importantly overtake Copenhagen again!

30. continues to be great to follow, hoping you can get the title sewn up!
    ManicBadja likes this.

31. Picking up Premier League vets seems to have worked out well so far... wonder what Ibra's up to?

(I assume even he hasn't been able to keep playing this long)
    ManicBadja likes this.

32. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 235

February/March

We are back in action this week and with only a couple of games in the month of February we also bring you the games from March. The lads have reported back to training looking a bit more hungry and rested so I hope that will bode well for the coming fixtures.

Danish Superliga: AGF vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 21.38.00.png
Size:  133.8 KB

Our return to football sees an action packed game that had goals, cards and drama. Jensen bagged 2 early on and looked a guarantee for a hat trick, in the lead up to the half time break Molberg decided he had enough and round-housed a AGF player to get his marching orders. We held on after losing a man and conceding, not too bad.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Hobro IK
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 08.19.43.png
Size:  116.4 KB

Paulissen with a trademark free kick got us going after conceding early on. Ramkilde is used to scoring against us and continued to pester our defence. Jung scored his first ever goal for the club and Jensen added to his tally. A good comeback to secure all 3 points.

Danish Superliga: Brondby vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 16.24.45.png
Size:  175.4 KB

A huge game, we needed to win to keep up momentum and we get another 3-1 result. Thomas Ipoua got us off to a flyer scoring within the first couple of minutes. Paulissen scored another freekick and Ayuk rubbed salt in the wounds.

Danish Cup Fourth Round: Copenhagen vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 16.49.41.png
Views: 8
Size:  167.6 KB

ARGHHH!!! So damn close. Jensen got us up and running before Milosevic scored a leveller. Ipoua then get carded and we have to hold on to try and go to penalties. It did, now it was down to the player to score their penalties. We missed 3. They win. Fuck.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 16.51.25.png
Size:  69.8 KB

In other news, my stock has risen as I get my first interview offer from the top flight in England. Southampton are in 11th place and want a new manager. It seems former Copenhagen boss did not work out. MWAHAHAHA.
    I decline and get on with Middelfart business.

Danish Superliga: OB vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 17.03.39.png
Size:  102.4 KB

Damn it! One step forward, two back. We take the lead, they then equalise and take the lead withing 2 minutes. We spend the rest of the game chasing the win and luckily Troels Jensen works his magic to salvage a point.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 17.04.23.png
Size:  28.2 KB

We are in second currently I think and we get a nice bit of cash injection as the Preliminary phase is completed. We now move onto the Champions Stage.

Monthly Review:
    We finish just behind Copenhagen but it is so close I dare not look at the table. A good month and we are still undefeated!

Player of the Month: We again are spoilt for choice. Pedersen, Paulissen and Ayuk make the official Team of the Month but one man stand out.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 17.14.58.png
Size:  163.1 KB

Mitchell Paulissen has been phenomenal. 2 goals in 3 games means he takes the prize and I hope he can teach Shinji a thing or two!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 17.14.47.png
Size:  146.2 KB

UP. THE. FARTS!!!!
    kolas79 likes this.

33. He has retired sadly. Although Lewa, Ronaldo and Suarez are all playing still!

34. Quote Originally Posted by TheBattman View Post
    continues to be great to follow, hoping you can get the title sewn up!
    Thanks mate, I hope so! It is going to be a tight finish!

35. I almost feel like you should use the editor to reverse Ibra's retirement. Keep him playing until he's 50.
    ManicBadja likes this.

36. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 192
    April

The push is on. Two months left to stay undefeated and more importantly win the league to retain our credentials as Champions. I have faith.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AAB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 17.28.17.png
Size:  159.6 KB

YES! What a way to send a message of intent. We struggled against AAB last time out but we hammered them. Hansen was incredible today.

Danish Superliga: Copenhagen vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 22.20.40.png
Size:  70.5 KB

Away from home to Copenhagen is never easy and this is a 6 pointer. We share the points, the wait continues.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Silkeborg
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 22.36.34.png
Size:  55.6 KB

This is more like it. We look like champions when we play like this! Kabongo scores his first for the season and Hansen continues his red hot form!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs FC Nordsjaelland
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 11.45.26.png
Size:  126.9 KB

We have hit something here, a real streak of goals. Jensen should have had 3 and Madsen adds his own goal! A dominant 3 points and we send a message to Copenhagen.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 11.46.18.png
Size:  31.0 KB

Record breakers!!

Danish Superliga: Lyngby vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 12.23.08.png
Size:  89.5 KB

Another big win! We are rocking it! Jensen bags another two, go on son!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 12.24.43.png
Size:  41.9 KB

HAHAHAHHAA Fuck you Copenhagen losing in the Danish Cup HAHAHAHA

Monthly Review: Our form has gotten better as we are now winning more games but we are still on the same points with Copenhagen. We have 10 more goals than them which should serve us in good stead.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 12.25.11.png
Size:  107.5 KB

Player of the Month: It's official. Jensen is a boss.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 12.25.21.png
Size:  113.8 KB

To be fair, the whole team bossed it. 8 player made the official league Team of the Month.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 12.25.31.png
Size:  158.7 KB

HAHAHAHA Fuck you Copenhagen drawing and dropping points!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 12.27.36.png
Size:  51.3 KB

UP. THE. FARTS!!
    kolas79 likes this.

37. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 187

May/June

Shit is getting real. We have 5 games left. 5 games to do the unthinkable.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 14.42.25.png
Size:  86.8 KB
    We should win 3 of them but I am worried about Copenhagen and high-flying Lyngby. If we get something from those games I make us favourites. It is all on a knife edge though, 1 loss could let the boys from the Capital in with a chance to take the title.

Danish Superliga: AAB vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 15.02.30.png
Size:  56.0 KB

We carry on like we left last month. A big win! 4 different scorers show the fantastic depth we have built here and I am buzzing that 37 fans made the away trip.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Copenhagen
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 15.44.28.png
Size:  103.2 KB

Fuck this was close. Hestad scored and it looked like they were ready to batter us further. Pressure and luck led to their own Racic putting the ball in his own net. Contain for the point and we did.

Danish Superliga: Silkeborg vs Middelfart
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 17.14.17.png
Size:  145.9 KB

FUCK. Is this the slip up? A late equaliser from Nielsen lets them steal 2 points from us. We can only hope Copenhagen haven't caught up.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Lyngby
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 19.52.30.png
Size:  106.1 KB

Just before my birthday and I get a lovely present. 3 goals, 3 different scorers and most importantly 3 points!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 19.59.30.png
Size:  28.0 KB

I think all the losses in the Champions Cup were worth it considering they have given us over £15M!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 19.59.42.png
Size:  224.8 KB

In addition to the money we get the award for the Biggest Overachievers! Not bad!

FINAL DAY SPECIAL

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, as we present to you this climax of the Superliga. With both Copenhagen and Middelfart still able to win the title, it has gone down to the very last day to decide it!

Danish Superliga: FC Nordsjaelland vs Middelfart

Middelfart travel to Nordsjaelland and are labelled favourites for the encounter. They have been in irresistible form but we know that Nordsjaelland have always got the ability to spoil anyones day.

KICK OFF!
    Here we go, can Middelfart retain the title here?

1 Minute: Early chance here as Ayuk has broken free, GOALLL!!! He puts it past the keeper and wheels away to the travelling fans! As it stands Middelfart are Champions again!
    28 Minutes: Nordsjaelland are growing in confidence here and they have won a corner! Whipped in and it's BARTOLEC! Ohh so close, he has headed it over the bar!
    31 Minutes: The home side have broken on the counter. Middelfart are in trouble. Koning cuts onto his right, GOOALLL!!! They have scored a leveller! GAME ON!

HALF TIME
    What a game we have seen here already. Both teams are going for it. Let's hope it continues!

50 Minutes: Jensen is away here, one on one! AWWHH He just misses. He should have scored there! He will be kicking himself for missing that.
    54 Minutes: Ipoua has the ball here, up from the right back to Ayuk on the wing. He crosses it in and finds Jensen, he takes a touch, shoots! SCORESS!!! 2-1! Middelfart lead again!
    61 Minutes: Madsen is pulling the strings in midfield, he plays it out wide to Ayuk who cuts inside and loses his man. Shoots! GOALLLLLAAAASSSOOOO!!! Middelfart have surely done it now! Their fans have lost it in the stands!

FULL TIME! CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.09.19.png
Size:  49.0 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.09.33.png
Size:  145.8 KB

YESSS!!!!!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.10.20.png
Size:  40.5 KB

Finally some recognition! Not bad for a foreigner!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.10.33.png
Size:  200.8 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.11.08.png
Size:  46.7 KB

In all my excitement I had forgotten that we also went undefeated in the league! I have never done that on FM before! I love this club!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.11.15.png
Size:  31.0 KB

More money is always welcome!

End of season Awards
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.13.22.png
Size:  145.4 KB

Jensen should have won it last year in my eyes but he is even better this year! Molberg was incredible and to be fair everyone has upped their game!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.13.31.png
Size:  114.4 KB

Not bad at all.

Plans for next season:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.14.53.png
Size:  38.8 KB

Wow! Almost treble the wage budget and a cool £6M increase for transfers!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.15.02.png
Size:  43.0 KB

We have also managed to buy our stadium! The problem now is that we can not actually upgrade it at all, so because of this I have asked the board to build a new stadium! As well us upgrade the youth facilities!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.15.43.png
Size:  47.2 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.15.51.png
Size:  216.4 KB

Plans are in place and we look forward to our new home!

Here it is then lads, the final table!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 20.38.54.png
Size:  102.7 KB

This has been the best season so far. Undefeated, close, memorable and at times frustrating! In the words of Patrice Evra "I LOVE THIS GAME!"

UP. THE. FARTS!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Smashed it. Next target: getting into the Champions League knockouts?
    ManicBadja likes this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by Sammuthegreat View Post
    Smashed it. Next target: getting into the Champions League knockouts?
    Yeah that would be great, perhaps even eyeing up Copenhagen's 7 consecutive titles? Future is bright!

40. Ryan Owens's Avatar Ryan Owens
    Amateur
    Mate, these are truly extraordinary results. I'm really loving this save.
    ManicBadja likes this.

41. Excellent season for the Farts domestically. Next season time to get to the group stages once more and win a game. You are not only doing well but boosting the profile of Danish clubs in Europe which can only make you better long term.
    ManicBadja likes this.

42. Sensational mate! An undefeated season yet it still goes down to the wire, congrats! Can't wait to s3e what you can do with all that extra moolah and a shiny new stadium!

Keep up the good work. Definitely my fav story this year.
    ManicBadja likes this.

43. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Owens View Post
    Mate, these are truly extraordinary results. I'm really loving this save.
    Thanks buddy, this is not usual for me either. I have not had such success in a game before!
    Ryan Owens likes this.

44. Quote Originally Posted by woolly View Post
    Excellent season for the Farts domestically. Next season time to get to the group stages once more and win a game. You are not only doing well but boosting the profile of Danish clubs in Europe which can only make you better long term.
    Thanks mate, i bring bad news in this regard. They have dropped the ranking of the Superliga and therefore less Danish clubs will be in Europe. We obviously are but I doubt we will see Copenhagen, Midtjylland etc any time soon

45. Quote Originally Posted by Lippo255 View Post
    Sensational mate! An undefeated season yet it still goes down to the wire, congrats! Can't wait to s3e what you can do with all that extra moolah and a shiny new stadium!

Keep up the good work. Definitely my fav story this year.
    Far too kind sir! Copenhagen are just far more clinical. We almost drew 50% of our games haha.

I have my eye on some young players that are inexpensive but will add depth. My scouts are working on some marquee signings too so hopefully bring you some news soon. I am really hoping that the new stadium will have a nice name, maybe after me...
    Lippo255 likes this.

46. Just read through this amazing tale and it inspired me to try my own Scandinavian adventure. Of to the lower leagues of Norway I go to take charge of Frigg.
    ManicBadja likes this.

47. Quote Originally Posted by ManicBadja View Post
    Thanks mate, i bring bad news in this regard. They have dropped the ranking of the Superliga and therefore less Danish clubs will be in Europe. We obviously are but I doubt we will see Copenhagen, Midtjylland etc any time soon
    Thats a bit surprising. What European spots do you have now? 1 for the CL, 2 for Europa or something like that?

48. Name:  middelfart logo.png
Views: 218

End of Season

Nursing the mother of all hangovers, I find myself wading through the scrapyard that is my house. There are bottles, boobs, bagels and boxes everywhere. Looked like a pretty wild night, the last I remember from it Troels Jensen had convinced Ayuk that a parting tradition for loanees was to launch a firework from their ass. So here Ayuk is, ass out pointing to the moon, Jensen lighting the firework and the rest of the lads pissing themselves with laughter. I decided to remove myself from the situation as I don't want to explain to PSV why Ayuk has a burnt or charred ring!

Moving swiftly on, I have some further news to bring you all regarding the club. Due to the success this last season we have had a massive influx of cash and due to this we have cleared all our debts.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 21.35.36.png
Size:  37.8 KB

The corporate side of things is doing well too. We have increased every single stream of income by a considerable amount. Great to see a mix of our star signings and our star players for the top 5 shirt sales!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 21.36.04.png
Size:  112.3 KB

Jensen's topping the charts with the Spring Player of the Year award too! Well done lad! Hansen was closely behind in third!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 21.37.08.png
Size:  124.4 KB

Our dominance continues in the Team of the Year voting with 4 of our players making the list!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 21.37.28.png
Size:  162.8 KB

In other news, Moussa Sissoko has decided to retire. To be fair he did not do great things here but certainly played a part. With his £10k a week wages cleared up there is room.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 21.40.37.png
Size:  51.3 KB

To add to the list of retirees we say goodbye to perhaps the most under-rated signing I have made here. Cornelis Jol is a top scout and his experience and ability has meant we have been able to bring in players like Troels Jensen, Sissoko, Kagawa and many more. Thank you Cornelis, you will always be deep in our Farts.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 21.44.02.png
Size:  59.5 KB

Things must have been going dreadful at Copenhagen as they have sacked Cesare Prandelli and are offering me an interview! I took great pleasure laughing down the phone before saying "Your reign has ended, the Farts' has just begun" BOOM! Slammed the phone down and smiled for a week.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 21.57.27.png
Size:  68.8 KB

I now have to make my way to the Euros with Poland and I hope that we can get out the group and do something to add to the success. The Middelfart board have paid for my travel, all first class by way of thanks! Not bad at all!

UP. THE. FARTS!!

49. Quote Originally Posted by Lippo255 View Post
    Thats a bit surprising. What European spots do you have now? 1 for the CL, 2 for Europa or something like that?
    1 for CL and no automatic spots for Europa! That's if I have understood it right! The other boys will have to scrap through qualifying!
    Lippo255 likes this.

50. Quote Originally Posted by YogiBearGBR1 View Post
    Just read through this amazing tale and it inspired me to try my own Scandinavian adventure. Of to the lower leagues of Norway I go to take charge of Frigg.
    Ah nice one! I will keep my eye out for it. Great name as well. Frigg! HA!
    Raidens Hat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO