Like Tree67Likes

BaP Team Mode - Le Drapeau Blanc
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Not a good start for the young goalie there broken collarbone. Mind you my Wodensson looks to be in the mode of every Wodensson before him a good solid defender with excellent assisting potential just don't expect many goals he's more of a Gary Neville than an Denis Irwin

2. I still feel like I win overall, my suggestion for team and stadium name got picked

3. I totally wasn't the one to blame for Handanda. Nope. Not at all. *whistles away*

Nah just joking, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, some competition is always nice
    TicTactic likes this.

4. That moment, when even the goalkeeper is faster than you, so you try your best to finish first, but instead you bruise your thigh.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sprint.PNG
Views:	134
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1123600
    TicTactic likes this.

5. My guy will be a perfect ball playing defender soon!!!!

6. I see how it is, last one in and first one out :/ Hoping for a full recovery. Not the best start

7. Quote Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
    That moment, when even the goalkeeper is faster than you, so you try your best to finish first, but instead you bruise your thigh.

Attachment 1123600
    Just call me Sturridge

8. Quote Originally Posted by dani3w View Post
    Just call me Sturridge
    Glass Joe

9. Great feeling to score the first goal for the club! Hopefully the first of many!

10. Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up...bring on the competitive games!

11. Matteo looks a beast! Hopefully get some game time and a chance to shine

12. Will you be doing monthly updates?

13. Me when totally NOT waiting for more

BaP Team Mode - Le Drapeau Blanc-amva4g2.jpg

Chokopop, cheeko63, naterr and 1 others like this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by cheeko63 View Post
    Will you be doing monthly updates?
    next update will most likely come on the 8th of august. I have to work. Most likely, yues, they will be monthly
    KillerRoo likes this.

15. PRE SEASON

There isn't much to say, but, uh.., the players did it. I, uhh.. didn't really do anything. It was all them. I'm proud of them, although me being proud of them says, pretty much nothing cause uhh.. I am really noone.

Results

Name:	friendlies.PNG
Views:	119
Size:	326.8 KB
ID:	1124123

Season Preview

Name:	aeason preview.PNG
Views:	115
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	1124121

AWARDS

The Best Player of the Pre-Season goes to Nate Naterr, who also won Best Striker of the Pre-Season, impressed us all 18 goals in 12 games, claiming 4 Player Of the Match awards. He achieved an average rating of 8.27, with his best rating being 9.90 and lowest 6.70. In one game scored a hat trick and in an another four goals. The future seems to be blindingly bright for this youngster.

The Best Midfielder of the Pre-Season was given to Robert Henry. He assisted five goals in eleven games. He only got one POM award, but his importance cannot be underestimated. He won all the tackles he made, 86 per cent of his passed reached its destination and made about 2 dribbles each game. Even though only half the shots he made were on target, he still managed to score six goals.

Best Defender of Pre-Season was strongly secured by Bryan Glok. He didn't care that he was a defender, he still found a way to go forward and not abandon his defensive duties - 1 goal, 2 assists in 11 matches. Average rating was 8.42. Few opponent strikers even shat their pants when he was substituted on. It was a real shit show, but on a more positive note, thanks to Glok the grass was fertilised.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BaP Team Mode - Le Drapeau Blanc-best-player.png  

16. Good to see Naterr, a fellow BAP vet, doing well!!

(This might be the first one in ages without Lewie participating, only noticed today he hasn't logged in this year)
    Disclaimer89 and naterr like this.

17. TIME FLIES BY...

It seems like it was just yesterday, that these little birds were begging me to chew up their food and then vomit it to their mouths. But now, six months later, they are all doing it by themselves. Scoring goals left, right and centre. What fabulous sights. Sure there have been times when even I opened my mouth and said a few angrier words but then shut up again cause they looked mad and I became afraid of them once again. One time like that was on 12th of November. We got kicked out of Coupe de France. A sad day indeed. A club like Lannion defeated us. US!!?!?!? DAmn them. Oooh, I'm sorry you had to see me like this. I'm terribly sorry. But atleast we are first in the league, four points ahaed of SC Bastia.

Fixtures

Name:	fixtures.PNG
Views:	95
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1124192

League

Name:	league.PNG
Views:	93
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	1124191

Player Stats

Name:	player stats.PNG
Views:	93
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	1124193

Team Stats

Name:	team stats.PNG
Views:	91
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1124194

Players

Name:	players.PNG
Views:	94
Size:	761.4 KB
ID:	1124190

18. Macho man second highest league rating yerrrrrs!

How bad is his injury?

Most distance covered is an odd one when looking at his attributes!

19. All looks pretty positive - good goal difference, looks like Naterr, Matteo and Wilcox (what happened in his last 5 games though??) are taking us up with a nice spread of goals from elsewhere.

Looking forward to the second half of the season.

20. Great month for us...we are clearly too good for this division

Matteo having a blast up front with Naterr and Wilcox!

...That 3-0 loss though..

21. thanks man!

Yeah I noticed he wasn't here....I miss his rivalry!

22. Quote Originally Posted by naterr View Post
    thanks man!

Yeah I noticed he wasn't here....I miss his rivalry!
    haha his strikers always seemed to turn out really good too!

23. Best midfielder of pre-season, get in

24. Anything happening Telstar?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Anything happening Telstar?
    Yeah, work....

I hope to have an update here by the end of the week.

Sorry to keep you guys wwaiting

26. Quote Originally Posted by Telstar View Post
    Yeah, work....

I hope to have an update here by the end of the week.

Sorry to keep you guys wwaiting
    It's no problem mate!

Good to have you doing it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO