Like Tree129Likes

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe

Running Story Achievements

Career To Date

10/04/2025 - Present - Vit. Guimaraes (Portugal)
    20/01/2023 - 01/12/2024 - Sampdoria (Italy)

25/07/19 - 20/01/2023 - IFK Norrkoping FK (Sweden)
    25/07/16 - 25/07/19 - Ange IF (Sweden)

Job Statistics

Sampdoria (until end of 2023/24 season) - Played 75, Won 29, Drawn 19, Lost 27, Win Percentage: 39%
    IFK Norrkoping - Played 137, Won 90, Drawn 34, Lost 13, Win Percentage: 65%
    Ange IF - Played 80, Won 44, Drawn 19, Lost 17, Win Percentage: 55%

League Positions

2023/24 - Sampdoria - Italian Serie A - 9th
    2022/23 - Sampdoria - Italian Serie A - 9th
    2022 - IFK Norrkoping - Swedish Premier Division - 1st
    2021 - IFK Norrkoping - Swedish Premier Division - 2nd
    2020 - IFK Norrkoping - Swedish Premier Division - 2nd

2019 - IFK Norrkoping - Swedish Premier Division - 8th
    2018 - Ange IF - Swedish Second Division North - 1st
    2017 - Ange IF - Swedish Second Division North - 3rd
    2016 - Ange IF - Swedish Second Division North - 9th

Running Trophy Count

2022 - IFK Norrkoping - Swedish Premier Division
    2022 - IFK Norrkoping - Swedish Cup
    2021 - IFK Norrkoping - Swedish Cup
    2020 - IFK Norrkoping - Swedish Cup

2018 - Ange IF - Swedish Second Division North

Intro

My name is Chris Ball. I'm 31 from Kent in England. Having played Football Manager for as long as I can remember now, going back a number of years and so a number of different games, I have to admit that things have become a little stale for me over the past couple of months. I've struggled with motivation, starting multiple games over and over, never getting past a couple of months before I am inevitably bored.

So I wondered what I could do to inspire myself and keep myself interested and motivated. Now I'm a guy that likes praise - like most of us I enjoy being told when I'm doing anything good. So I thought I'd write a story for the first time. I started a new save as Nottingham Forest and cracked on. Now the story side of the game I really enjoyed and this interested me, but by October on my game I was bored AGAIN!!

Feeling frustrated and requiring some inspiration, I went back through the FM Base archives and read a number of other people's stories and I think I've found what I was looking for. I need to do something I've never done before, start a game I've never played before...

In all my time playing the Football Manager series, I've probably spent 90% of my time managing in England. I've dabbled in the likes of Serie A, Ligue 1 and La Liga but have always focussed on England. And I think this where I'm going wrong....there's a whole world of Football Management out there for me to tackle and I've left it totally unexplored.

So to spark my love for this wonderful game again, I'm going to give something a go that I've never done. A proper career....starting as an unknown coach with no real qualifications or experience....and starting unemployed for the first time ever! And this is going to be a career....I want to rise through the ranks and make my name in the world of football management from scratch....and I have to say that for the first time in a long time I am kicking off a new game of Footy Man with some genuine excitement.

So where will this story begin....

As mentioned above, I am starting my game unemployed and with no coaching badges and experience as only a sunday league footballer. So I know opportunities are going to be few and far between to get myself a job! Therefore, there's no point loading any of the major leagues to start with as I know nobody in their right mind will touch me....

No, I need to go to the lower leagues of the lesser countries in Europe. Oh Europe, yes I've decided to stick with Europe only and this will be a story of my rise through the European ranks and countries, with a view to increase the reputation and stature of every club I am lucky enough to manage. Europe is the focus as I know the countries and major competitions pretty well.

So the leagues I'm starting off with are...

Austrian First Division and above
    Croatian Second League and above
    Danish Second Division and above
    Finnish First Division and above
    Hungarian Division II and above
    Icelandic First Division and above
    Israeli National League and above
    Norwegian Second Division and above
    Swedish Second Division and above

Let's see where I end up!

Last edited by BallyC7; 04/11/2017 at 04:49 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

2. Job Hunting

Job Hunting (And My First Interview)

I start my game and there's a few jobs going immediately, mainly across the lower leagues in Sweden and Norway. The leagues are already about 12-15 games in so most of these jobs that are available are for times in a pretty sire state down the bottom end of their respective league tables. I check them all out and there's only really one that takes my fancy at this time.

That club is Ange IF in the Swedish Second Division North. They're sitting 12th of 14 teams with 15 games gone, with the bottom two getting relegated from the league. I send in my application for the role...

I'm surprised to get a response the very next day inviting me to an interview, where I am predominantly quizzed about my lack of qualifications and experience, let alone the fact I don't speak the lingo. I try my best to overcome all of the chairman's reservations, we part ways and I guess now's the waiting game to see if I've got the job.

I'm feeling pretty excited about getting my first job in management and wonder if this small club in the centre of Sweden will be where my European adventure begins.
    kolas79 likes this.

3. Edging My Bets

The Job Hunt Continues

Although I anxiously await the response from Ange IF to see if I've got the job, I'm keen not to put all my eggs in one basket and continue to check on the job market.

A couple more jobs come up over the course of the next week that take my fancy and the applications go in. Part of me wonders if this is showing some level of disloyalty to Ange IF but I'm sure they'd understand and hey, I'm wondering if they even want me as a week has gone by with no contact.

I apply for roles at Valbo FF, who sit one place above Ange in the same league, and IFK Timra who sit three places above them. Maybe if the Ange job doesn't come off, one of these other clubs could be a better fit anyway I start to think. I also put in a cheeky application for the job at IFK Uddevalla, another Swedish side, but this time from the Second Division North Gotaland - they're currently sitting 12th of 14 teams in that league.

Valbo FF come in and offer me an interview, which I attend. I have to admit I don't like the chairman's attitude when he asks me why I am talking to a number of clubs at the moment and immediately think to myself I'm not sure I'd want to work for this kn*b. Also, he makes it clear he wants a minimum of mid table, where as Ange were offering less pressure with only avoiding relegation being the target. If anything, attending this interview has just made me more hopeful that I get offered the Ange job now! Fingers crossed!

kolas79 likes this.

4. Securing My First Job

Securing My First Job

It's a proud day for me as I secure my first job in football management. The first team to offer me an interview have sure enough returned with a job offer that I was delighted to accept. I am now officially the Manager of Ange IF in the Swedish Second Division North.

Year Founded: 1980
    City: Ange

Professional Status: Semi Professional
    Training Facilities: Basic
    Youth Facilities: Poor

Stadium: Ange IP
    Year Built: 2011
    Capacity: 1,000

Fierce Rivals: None
    Other Rivals: None
    Derbies: None

Previous Honours

Swedish Second Division North: Third Placed (2015)

As I take over my role, Ange are on a bit of a run, unbeaten in their last 4 games so morale doesn't look too shabby amongst the team. But there's no getting away from the fact my new team have only won 3 of their 17 league games this season, and if I continue that ratio we'll be going down for sure.

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if_-senior-fixtures.jpg

But I do only have one expectation from the board and that is to avoid the dreaded relegation. And looking at the table it's definitely achievable with a run of good results towards the back end of the season.

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-swedish-second-division-north_-overview-stages.jpg

kolas79 likes this.

5. What Have I Got Myself Into...

Squad Evaluation

So the first thing that's clear is I have an extremely small team and don't have all the required players for the positions I'd like to play. I set up my formations that I like, including a 4-1-2-3 Wide (Counter), 4-1-2-3 Wide (Control) and a 4-2-3-1 (Control). Looking at my Team Report, I have some decent players but depth in this squad is seriously lacking and I'll be looking to see if there are any decent players available to me on the free transfer or loan market...

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if_-players-players.jpg

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if_-squad-depth.jpg

At first glance, it would seem that my key players at present are....

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-sebastian-sandberg_-overview-profile.jpg

Sebastian Sandberg
    Position: CB
    Nationality: Sweden

Sebastian looks like a half decent centre half at semi pro level. Lots of pace to avoid us getting caught out by balls over the top which I'm sure will be a common play we'll come up against at this level.

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-david-caban_-overview-profile.jpg

David Caban
    Position: RB, CM, LB
    Nationality: Puerto Rico

I do like versatile players at this level with such small squads and Caban can cover a number of roles fulfilling both the full back positions and equally as good in centre midfield too.

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-tevin-shakespeare_-overview-profile.jpg

Tevin Shakespeare
    Position: ST, AMR, RM
    Nationality: English

A young talent in the team. He can play up top, or down the right so again can cover a couple of roles for me in the formations I'm looking to implement. And he's English!

kolas79 likes this.

6. My First Signing

First Transfer In

Only 4 days into the job and I make my first signing, picking up 27 year old Adrian Petterson from Swedish side Olympiacos FC. Petterson joins us on a free transfer, with a part time contract offering £40 per week. He looks like a good addition and will be going straight in the starting lineup at DM for this weekend's game!

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-adrian-pettersson_-overview-profile.jpg
    kolas79 likes this.

7. Two More Arrive At Ange

Two More Arrive At Ange IF

I went on to get another couple into the club only 2 days after the signing of Pettersson. I brought in a back up for his DM role, a Swedish guy called Fredrik Landen. And my other signing was an Assistant Manager as I had none when I took over and I'm well aware I'm going to need a half decent right hand man if we're going to be successful here at Ange.

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-fredrik-landen_-overview-profile.jpg

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-tony-svanberg_-overview-profile.jpg

kolas79 likes this.

8. July 2016 Update

July 2016 Review

So the biggest news of July 2016 was obviously my entry into football management securing my first job in the industry at Swedish minnows Ange IF.

Results

Ange IF 1 - 0 Bodens BK

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-bodens-bk_-overview-overview.jpg

First game in charge and I was very pleased. I'd only managed 2 training sessions with my team to try to implement some of my style and we had mainly worked on the tactics for this game. Glad to say that the team took to them like ducks to water and secured me a win in my first game in charge. Well deserved too as we were the better team throughout.

League Table

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-swedish-second-division-north_-overview-stages.jpg

Still 11th which is where we were when I took over. However, with our 1 game and 1 win we have opened up a bit more of a gap to the relegation zone just beneath us.

Squad News

Other than the new signings mentioned above, nothing to report on this front. Squad seems pretty happy with a run of 5 games undefeated now under their belt.

Manager Views

Its still early days but I'm really happy to be here and I feel I've settled in well. Happy to get a nice early win under my belt. Onwards and upwards from here I hope. Want to get ourselves away from relegation as quick as possible.

Last edited by BallyC7; 10/09/2017 at 05:27 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

9. august 16 review

August 2016 Review

Results

Swedish Second Division North

Ange IF 0 - 1 Hudiksvalls FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-hudiksvalls-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

Played the team in 2nd in the league and totally dominated them. Devestated to lose this to be honest, giving away a very late penalty to lose the game. Totally undeserved!

Harnosands FF 2 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-harnosands-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Again, I'm coming away from my 3rd game in charge completely gutted. We dominated with 60% possession and created 14 chances to their 3. Threw away a 2-0 lead with a poor second half defensive performance. The goalkeeper was awful and got an ass kicking after the game to improve performances.

Ange IF 2 - 1 Valbo FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-valbo-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

This meant something to me personally as Valbo was the other team that offered me an interview, and their chairman was a complete prick. So to get one over on them is sweet for me. Again the performance was solid with 61% possession and 17 chances created. It also puts Valbo in serious trouble with the relegation battle while we pull another 3 points clear of it.

Ange IF 1 - 1 Anundsjo IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-anundsjo-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Not the best end to the month against bottom side Anundsjo. I expected us to win this comfortably but we just didn't take our chances and lumbered to a 1-1 draw. 62% possession again though which is good to see.

League Table

Up to 10th in the table and now pulled clear of the relegation battle. With another win I'd say we would be pretty safe.

Player of the Month

Daniel Wallsten
    CB

Appearances: 4
    Goals: 2
    Assists: 0
    Key Tackles: 2
    Average Rating: 7.37

Squad News

Nothing to report this month. Things seem pretty harmonious at the moment and the team is performing well as a solid passing team which is what I'm trying to create.

Manager Views

A pleasing month with a win, 2 draws and a loss. Some much needed points taken and relegation is not so much of a worry as when I took over. Getting to know my players a bit better and seeing where I have weaknesses in the squad that I'll have to improve on for next season should we stay up!

Last edited by BallyC7; 10/09/2017 at 07:37 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

10. September 2016 Review

Results

Stromsbergs IF 1 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-stromsbergs-if-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

A decent performance against a team 4 places above us in the league. Probably deserved to win it on the face of things but a good point away from home none the less.

Ange IF 3 - 1 Skelleftea FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-skelleftea-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

A pretty even game. We had to change our tactical approach due to the two deep lying players in centre midfield that they were playing. But it seems to have worked and we scored 3 goals in a match for only the 2nd time this season.

IFK Timra 0 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ifk-timra-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

This was another of the jobs I'd applied for before landing the Ange job but I wasn't even offered an interview so again it was nice to get the win. Decent performance away from home and the defence held strong for a good clean sheet.

Ange IF 2 - 0 Moron BK

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-moron-bk_-overview-overview.jpg

I just told the boys to go out and enjoy themselves for this one as we'd already done the hard work and saved ourselves from relegation. And it was nice to finish the season with back to back clean sheets and again, another solid performance.

League Table

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-swedish-second-division-north_-overview-stages-2.jpg

A strong back end of the season with 7 games unbeaten saw us rise to 9th and actually finish 12 points clear of the relegation playoff place in 12th. Cant grumble at all and the team have done me proud this month, with three straight wins to finish the season!

Player of the Month

Jordan Binns
    LB

Goals: 1
    Assists: 1
    Key Passes: 3
    Average Rating: 7.67

Squad News

• Centre back Sebastian Sandberg signed a new 1 year deal
    • Left Inside Forward Josh Chatee signed a new 1 year deal

• Centre back Daniel Wallsten made his 125th appearance for the club

• The team set a new club record: 6 games unbeaten

Manager Views

A superb way to end the season with a 7 match unbeaten run. This club was in turmoil when I took over and looked like they were going to be drawn into a relegation battle. But I have come in and with a record of 5 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss, we climbed the table to 9th. Looking forward to next season when I'll be in charge from day 1 and think if we can carry this form on then why cant we be at the other end of the table next year!

kolas79 and ManicBadja like this.

11. End of Season 2016

End of Season
    Board Review, Awards & Injuries

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chris-ball_-inbox-2.jpg

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chris-ball_-inbox.jpg

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chris-ball_-inbox-3.jpg
    kolas79 likes this.

12. Finishing mid-table is probably a pretty good achievement given the quality and standards of the club. Hopefully next year, you can make the push to promotion.

13. Followin'

Proper old-fashioned journeyman saves are the best.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Owens View Post
    Finishing mid-table is probably a pretty good achievement given the quality and standards of the club. Hopefully next year, you can make the push to promotion.
    Yea I'm happy with the way things have gone to round off the season. It looks like there will be a massive overhaul of the squad over the next couple of months, ready for when the season kicks off again in April! I think we've got to fancy ourselves for at least the top half if we pick up the same form we left off with.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sammuthegreat View Post
    Followin'

Proper old-fashioned journeyman saves are the best.

Cheers, hopefully I can give you a good story to keep up with!

16. Close Season Update

November 2016 - February 2017 Update

There's a pretty big gap between seasons in the Swedish league, with one season finishing in October and pre season doesn't start again until February, so I thought I better provide an update with what's gone on during that period.

Profit/Loss

The club announced a pre tax profit of £60k over the course of the past season!

Affiliations
    I asked the club to seek out a senior affiliate to allow us to get players on loan. We set up an agreement with Halmstads BK who play in the Swedish Premier Division.

Contract Updates

Signed new 1 year deals:

Daniel Wallston (CB) - Last season's fan's player of the year
    Michael Kargbo (RB) - No.1 right back last season
    Mohammed Doulabi (CM) - Although not a 1st team starter, a good squad player
    Fredrik Landen (DM) - One of my signings when I took over
    Andreas Lindqvist (IF L/R)- Finished the season really strongly although not 1st choice

Released from club:

Tony Eklund (GK) - 49 years old, and pretty poor
    Georgian Stamate (CB) - Not good enough
    Osman Aksoy (LB) - Not good enough
    Jesper Gulliksson (CB) - Not good enough
    Edib Kurtovic (CB) - Not good enough
    Mattias Thorsell (CM/ST) - Not good enough
    David Caban (MC) - Tried to keep him, wanted to play at higher level so left club
    David Kuba-Kuba (CM) - Tried to keep him, wanted too much money
    Ryan Onwukwe (GK) - Not good enough
    Remone Gordon (ST) - Tried to keep him, wanted too much money

Backroom Staff

I asked the board if we could add another coach to the backroom staff and they agreed it would be in our best interests to focus on more specialist areas of training. I needed to improve our tactical training so we added coach Benny Dahlin to the staff roster...

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-benny-dahlin_-overview-profile.jpg

Incoming Transfers

I've been pretty busy as you'll see, and we have added no less than 12 players to the squad. Obviously no money was made available for transfers so my only option was to look at free transfers. I looked at every position I needed trying to sign players with better stats than the ones that just left. We have brought in some decent players this year and I'm feeling pretty happy with the squad going into pre season! I tried to keep my signings all Swedish to help with the harmony of the squad and in the hope they will gel quickly (as I've signed so many players in one hit). Players added are as follows:

Isaac Wigermo - CB - Free Transfer
    Signed as backup to my two CBs

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-isaac-wigermo_-overview-profile.jpg

Emil Eriksson - DR/DC - Free Transfer
    Likely to be first choice right back

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-emil-eriksson_-overview-profile.jpg

Aday Kaplan - ST - Free Transfer
    Likely to be backup striker

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-aday-kaplan_-overview-profile.jpg

Emil Sjostedt - MC - Free Transfer
    Young backup centre mid

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-emil-sjostedt_-overview-profile-2.jpg

Ludvig Axelsson - AML - Free Transfer
    Backup inside forward who can play up front too

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ludvig-axelsson_-overview-profile.jpg

Marco Kotilainen - AM R/L/C - Free Transfer
    Provides good cover in both inside forward positions

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-marco-kotilainen_-overview-profile.jpg

Jonatan Rehnstrom - MC - Free Transfer
    Probably my best signing - will be going straight in the starting lineup

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-jonatan-rehnstrom_-overview-profile.jpg

Amar Ibrahimovic - GK - Free Transfer
    16 year old goalkeeper could be promising for the future....and with that name can he fail?

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-amar-ibrahimovic_-overview-profile.jpg

Nicklas Bergh - GK - Free Transfer
    Brought in to be No.1 goalie, unless Ibrahimovic (above) shows me something else

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-nicklas-bergh_-overview-profile.jpg

Renan Wagner - MC/DMC - Free Transfer
    Another favourite signing who will be going straight in the first 11 for my box to box midfielder role

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-renan-wagner_-overview-profile.jpg

Robin Arestav - ST - Free Transfer
    Signed in mind that he will be first choice striker

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-robin-arestav_-overview-profile.jpg

Agon Beqiri - MC, AM R/L - Free Transfer
    Looks like a good player on paper and can play a number of attacking roles

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-agon-beqiri_-overview-profile.jpg

kolas79 likes this.

17. Pre Season 2017

Pre Season & Expectations

Pre season went reasonably well with 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. The highlight of pre season was probably a 3-2 win against Ostersunds FK who play their football in the top tier of Swedish football, 3 leagues above us!

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if_-senior-fixtures.jpg

Board Expectations

The board have set me a pretty reserved expectation of a mid table finish in the league. There are no cup competitions for Ange IF this year.

Our media prediction is a 4th place finish so I think the board have been pretty kind with their expectations.

kolas79 likes this.

18. April 2017 Review

April 2017 Review

Results

Ange IF 1 - 0 Pitea IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-pitea-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Started the season with a good 1-0 win at home to recently relegated Pitea IF. Although we had 7 players making their club debuts, we were defensively solid and created some good chances going forward too. Perfect way to start the league campaign!

IFK Timra 1 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ifk-timra-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

IFK Timra were up next and these guys were the pre season media favourites to win the league. Possibly reflected by our pre match odds to win of 6-1!! We went counter attacking mentality for this one, due to our superior opposition and it worked a treat in the first half as we took a 2-0 lead into half time. Early in the second half they got a goal back through a goalkeeping error by Bergh. However, the team held strong and we hung on for a fantastic 2-1 victory.

Ange IF 0 - 0 Soderhamns FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-soderhamns-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

On the face of it, a game we probably should of won on paper and on performance. But I'm happy to take the point after Eriksson was sent off for a two footed lunge. Defence again looking good and I'm starting to think they could be the foundation if we're going to be successful this year.

Gallivare Malmbergets FF 0 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-gallivare-malmbergets-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

With our opponents starting the game playing very deep and defensive we knew it was always going to be a challenge to break them down. And when they had a player sent off midway through the 1st half, they pretty much stuck 10 men behind the ball! However, we made the breakthrough towards the end of the first half through Axelsson getting his 2nd goal of the season. We couldn't find the 2nd goal to put the game to bed, but saw out for another 3 points and our 3rd clean sheet in the opening 4 games.

IFK Mora 2 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ifk-mora-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Although it kept us unbeaten for the first month of the season, this was definitely our worst performance so far. We were heavy favourites to win this game and I'm disappointed to have only come away with a draw against a team predicted to finish in the relegation places.

League Table

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!! Happy with the unbeaten start. Hopefully it gives us a platform to build on.

Player of the Month

Name:  binns.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  13.5 KB

Jordan Binns
    LB

Appearances: 5
    Goals: 0
    Interceptions: 35
    Average Rating: 7.12

Not an amazing rating but excellent consistency shown across the opening 5 games. A big part of the excellent defence that has only conceded 3 goals in the first month of the season.

Squad News

Most of the squad made debuts this month. There were debut goals for Aday Kaplan and Ludvig Axelsson.

Manager Views

Very happy to be top of the league and unbeaten after the first 5 games. I wonder how long we can keep this unbeaten run up for?

kolas79 likes this.

19. May 2017 Review

May 2017 Review

Results

Ange IF 2 - 2 Bodens BK

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-bodens-bk_-overview-overview.jpg

Our next game was against Bodens BK, the team I played in my first game in charge and beat. It was a pretty even game and a 2-2 draw was probably a fair result. Was disappointed in Emil Eriksson getting sent off for the 2nd time in only 6 games. Serious words will have to be had I think! Pettersson's goal was was an absolute peach, 30 yard volley!!

Harnosands FF 0 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-harnosands-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

A solid 2-0 win. By far the better team throughout and a thoroughly deserved 3 points. Emil Sjostedt came into the side due to suspensions and bagged a debut goal! Binns sent off - 3rd red card in only 7 games....Might need to remove the 'get stuck in' instruction on the tactics!

Ange IF 0 - 1 Skelleftea FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-skelleftea-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

First defeat of the season! A really drab boring match with both teams only creating 3 chances each. Our opponents were set up for a draw and came to us to defend, luckily for them they nicked a win. Shit performance from my boys, expect better!

Bergnasets AIK 1 - 3 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-bergnasets-aik-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Our opponents were bottom of the league with only 2 points so I was expecting a comfortable win. Although we completely dominated the game against our awful opponents, we only laboured to a 3-1 win. Centre mid Emil Sjostedt got his 2nd goal in 3 games since coming into the team.

League Table

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-swedish-second-division-north_-overview-stages-2.jpg

Dropped off top spot but happy to still be comfortably in the top half of the table. Second place is a playoff spot for promotion against teams in the league above that finished toward the bottom....this would still be a massive achievement if we could get anywhere close to this!

Player of the Month

Only one player it could be for me this month and that's 22 year old centre midfielder Emil Sjostedt. Originally brought in to play as a backup to some very strong midfield players (on paper), he got an opportunity this month due to suspensions and has massively impressed me and is now keeping other players out the team.

Emil Sjostedt

Appearances: 3
    Key Passes: 3
    Average Rating: 7.90

Squad News

Discipline has been an issue this month with the sending offs. I've had to put my foot down and issue some fines to encourage the team to think about their actions on the pitch. It seems to have been generally well received with the players involved accepting their fines. Squad morale looking pretty good overall after a solid start to the season.

Manager Views

Continued the good start this month. Happy with the squad and the rotation I have been forced into this month due to suspensions and minor injuries has not been a problem as the players that have stepped in have done a fantastic job for us and given me something to think about when it comes to the starting 11. Happy to be still sitting in the top 2 in the table and hoping we can continue this form into June.

kolas79 likes this.

20. June 2017 Review

June 2017 Review

Results

Ange IF 2 - 1 Moron BK

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-moron-bk_-overview-overview.jpg

Nicked the 3 points with virtually the last kick of the game but it was no less than we deserved. 14 shots to their 5, and 64% possession tells the whole story! Would have been gutted if we didnt win it! Marco Kotilainen scored a debut goal!

IFK Ostersund 1 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ifk-ostersund-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

A pretty even game with neither team creating very many chances. We took ours and they didn't - that was pretty much the story of today. 2 wins out of 2 for the month and cant grumble at that! Jonatan Rehnstrom grabbed his first goal of the season from the bench.

Ange IF 2 - 0 Hudiksvalls FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-hudiksvalls-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

Hudiksvalls were sitting pretty in 3rd place in the table going into this game and were predicted a 2nd place finish at the start of the season so we were expecting a tough game. Actually, we dominated and secured a pretty comfortable 2-0 win. Striker Robin Arestov finally bagged his 1st goal for the club on his 8th appearance for the club (4 as sub) - hopefully this will be a confidence boost and he can kick on from here!

Pitea IF 3 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-pitea-if-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Pitea had been the underachievers throughout the first half of the season, predicted to be up there fighting for the league but lumbering down in 9th place. So I wasn't as worried about this fixture as when we played and beat them on the opening day of the season. However, I think a bit of complacency crept in amongst the team and we didnt give a good account of ourselves at all as we were well beaten - the stats make it look a lot more even than it actually was.

League Table

Sitting pretty at the top of the table again with a 3 point lead and a far superior goal difference. We're past half way in the season and have already secured the same amount of wins that we got all last season (remember I only came in after the half way point of the season).

Player of the Month

Ludvig Axelsson
    AML/ST

Appearances: 2
    Dribbles: 5
    Average Rating: 7.60

Only played 2 out of the 4 games but was outstanding in both, and involved in 3 goals from the inside forward left position. Very impressed and staking a claim this year to become one of the first names on the teamsheet.

Squad News

• It was mentioned in a press conference this month that several players from the squad have been talking about the positive atmosphere in the dressing room lately. Good to see the lads have gelled together and are getting on well. I told the press that I think a few wins breeds confidence amongst the lads and brings about a good atmosphere, but we will have to be careful when we do lose again not to go on too much of a downer - our test of character will be on how we bounce back when that loss does come.

• Renan Wagner expressed his concerns to me about a lack of football. He started the season as first choice CM box to box role, but Emil Sjostedt has been keeping him out of the team lately and I think his nose has been put a bit out of joint. I told him to get his head down and the opportunities will come with half the season left to play. He reacted pretty well and said he will work hard to impress me to work his way back into the team.

Manager Views

Really chuffed to be back at the top of the league and opened up a small gap of 3 points to our nearest rival. The team have made me proud this month as well with their comments to the media about the harmony in the dressing room and complimenting my work as manager. We're not going to get ahead of ourselves but we're definitely starting to gain belief that this could be an excellent year for us, having already surpassed the expectations of many!

kolas79 likes this.

21. I read your career and it is a nice journey. Let's hope you will promote. How many games do you play per day? Let's hope you will note stop the save. You're doing a great job. How is going Malmo in the first league by the way?

22. July 2017 Review

July 2017 Review

Results

Kiruna FF 1 - 5 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-kiruna-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Kiruna were expected to finish at the bottom end of the table before the season started, and they were living up to that expectation sitting in 9th position. This has probably been our best performance of the season so far, proving to be the better team all over the pitch! Our dominance was reflected in the stats, with 31 shots on goal, 62% possession as we gave our opponents a 5-1 thrashing.

Ange IF 2 - 2 IFK Timra

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-ifk-timra_-overview-overview.jpg

IFK Timra were the pre season favourites to win the league and were sitting in 5th. We'd already managed to beat them away from home early in the season and I'd reminded my boys of this to give them a confidence boost going into this one. Striker Robin Arestav banged in his 2nd goal of the season to give us the lead at the end of the 1st half after going through one on one with the keeper. I told the guys at half time that they were doing well but I knew they were capable of better in a bid to keep them focussed and motivated. It didn't work as we lacked concentration at the back and in the end walked away with a 2-2 draw.

Soderhamns FF 2 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-soderhamns-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

We'd drawn our previous game with Soderhamns FF in a boring 0-0 so it was hard to know what to expect here away from home, but we were oursiders for this one. I wished the boys luck as they left the dressing room and had a gut feeling we might need a little luck today... For some reason the air of confidence I had felt most of the season to date just wasn't there today. 7 minutes in that feeling was confirmed as we conceeded a poor goal, with piss poor defending on our part, to go 1-0 down. 25 mins down and we were being dominated so I gave a shout from the touchlines to tell the team I was demanding more from them. To their credit, they rallied and scored an equalizer through top goalscorer Ludvig Axelsson right on the stroke of half time. After going 2-1 down mid way through the 2nd half, Axelsson bagged his 2nd of the game to secure us a point with a 2-2 draw.

Ange IF 3 - 0 Gallivare Malmbergets FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-gallivare-malmbergets-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

The confidence was back in my belly for this one and it must have rubbed off on the team as their performance was brilliant. Restricting our opponents to only 2 shots on goal and creating 22 of our own. A strong performance and a solid 3-0 win!

Bodens BK 2 - 0 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-bodens-bk-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

It was 1st vs 3rd up next as we took on Bodens, who like ourselves had only lost 2 games all season. We gave a good account of ourselves in a tight game but fell to two cracking strikes from Bodens and suffered our 3rd defeat of the season.

League Table

Still top but our 3 point lead has now been reduced to none and we stay top on goal difference alone.

Player of the Month

Ludvig Axelsson
    AML/ST

Goals: 4
    Dribbles: 4
    Average Rating: 7.90

That man Axelsson gets it for a 2nd month in a row. Some cracking performances with 4 goals in 4 games.

Squad News

Nothing to really report this month. The squad seems happy and are continuing to play relatively well.

Manager Views

Obviously extremely happy to still be top of the league with only 8 games left now. We've put ourselves in an extremely strong position to be involved at the business end of the season, with promotion now seen as a genuine possibility. We need to rally after the defeat to Bodens but a couple of good results this coming month would be huge in our bid to win the league.

kolas79 likes this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ciprian Amza View Post
    I read your career and it is a nice journey. Let's hope you will promote. How many games do you play per day? Let's hope you will note stop the save. You're doing a great job. How is going Malmo in the first league by the way?

Hi Ciprian, and thanks for your comment. I try to play as much as I can but when I get on a good session I can comfortably sit there for hours if I can find the time. I tend to find that about 4-5 games an hour is realistic for me.

Just checked for you and Malmo are top of the league with 40 points from 19 games....12 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. They're two points clear of IFK Goteborg who have a game in hand.

24. August 2017 Review

August 2017 Review

Results

Ange IF 0 - 1 IFK Mora

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-ifk-mora_-overview-overview-2.jpg

The early sending off put us right up against it in this game and we never really looked like scoring if I'm honest. To go down 1-0 is disappointing but we were unable to give a true account of ourselves playing most of the game with only 10 men.

Skelleftea FF 5 - 4 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-skelleftea-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview-2.jpg

I wasnt looking forward to this game as Skelleftea have already beaten us at home this season and we were coming into this off the back of two defeats in a row. However, we made a great start taking an early lead through Axelsson who was back in the side after missing the last game through injury. But it didn't last long and we went into half time 2-1 down! This was not good and we stared our 3rd defeat on the trot in the face!! I changed up our formation for the 2nd half to go more attacking, and we hit back early in the 2nd half to equalize through striker Arestav. That's when all hell broke loose and there were another 5 goals to come between the two sides. Unfortunately we came out on the wrong end of a 5-4 defeat. Our form was dipping at exactly the wrong time in the season!

Ange IF 0 - 0 Harnosands FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-harnosands-ff_-overview-overview-2.jpg

Block, block, block, block, block. Harnosands FF, the master blockers! Cant believe it, we had chance after chance in this game and every time we got a shot off on goal one of their players was in the way. I have to commend their determination but I'm gutted to have only drawn this game.

Ange IF 4 - 0 Bergnasets AIK

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-bergnasets-aik_-overview-overview-2.jpg

Now if there's ever a time you want to play the team thats struggling at the bottom of the league, its when you're on a run of 4 games without a win and in deserate need of a victory to keep you in the promotion race. And that game was this one... And that victory came in the way of a 4-0 win. Arestav scored an amazing goal from 25 years into the top corner, and Axelsson banged in his 10th of the season.

League Table

We've dropped out of the top two with only 4 games left. We need a strong final month if we're going to secure a top 2 place!

Player of the Month

Robin Arestav
    ST

Appearances: 4 (1 sub)
    Shots: 15
    Average Rating: 7.80

It's been a tough month to pick a player that stood out as the team has been pretty poor all round. But it had to go to Arestav with 4 goals in 4 games.

Squad News

• After the Skelleftea defeat, I had to call a team meeting. Morale was on the decline with 3 defeats in a row and the team needed a lift. I called them in and told them to hold their heads high. Things hadn't gone right for us these last few games but I installed some confidence to the team telling them they had the ability to turn things around. It was well received and the morale instantly shot up for virtually every player.

• Rumour has it that Umea FC manager Andree Jeglertz has been seen at a couple of our games scouting defensive midfielder Adrian Pettersson.

Manager Views

It's been an awful month with only 1 win to our name and I'm disappointed to have dropped out of the top two at this crucial stage of the season. I can only do my best to rally the troops and pick them up for the final 4 games to try to get us back up to at least a playoff place.
    kolas79 likes this.

25. New Contract

New Contract Offered

I was offered a new 1 year contract by the chairman who stated that he was pleased with the progress the club had made since I took over a year ago. The contract offered me a £50 pay rise to £400 per week and I was happy to accept the offer.

I've enjoyed my first year here at Ange who gave me my first shot in management and I felt I owed them a level of loyalty by signing up for another year, whether we get promoted this season or not. I'm determined to bring some success to this club and by no means is my business here done just yet!

26. Key Players Sign Contracts

Key Players Sign On For Another Year

After a sit down with both my captain Sebastian Sandberg and vice captain Adrian Pettersson, I managed to convince both of them that Ange IF is where their future lies and both have signed new 1 year deals with the club.

I urged the players to show the same loyalty I had to the club in signing a new contract and told them they were a big part of my plans for the club, promotion or not. We spoke about this year's possibilities and I explained about how far we'd come this year compared to last and convinced them that even if we don't quite make it this year, I'm confident that next year would be our year to win the league!

27. Final Day Of The Season.... It All Comes Down To This!

Title Race Comes Down To Final Game

It's the final day of the season and it's all come down to this. We are sitting top of the table on 45 points. Hudiksvalls are 2nd with 45 points, only a superior goal difference keeping us above them. And guess who my final game is against, yep you guessed it, it's Hudiksvalls FF vs Ange IF in a winner takes all finale! And neither team can rely on a draw with Bodens BK sitting 3rd and only 2 points behind. What a tense way to end the season, we could finish as champions, in the playoffs or miss out on both altogether!

28. September 2017 Review

September 2017 Review

Results

Moron BK 3 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-moron-bk-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

At this stage of the season, when you play a team in the bottom 3 of the league, you have to win! Unfortunately, we were shit and massively disappointing! Didn't create enough chances, didn't defend well, the goalie had a shocker. It all went wrong and promotion is slipping through our fingers at the final hurdle.

Ange IF 4 - 3 IFK Ostersund

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-ifk-ostersund_-overview-overview.jpg

This was a must win game for us if we were going to stay in the promotion race. Ostersund were sitting 5th and on a decent run so it was going to be a difficult game. We were 2-0 up and cruising within 20 minutes and then the team just went to shit again and we ended up 3-2 down by half time....what the actual f*ck!! This team is so low on confidence at the moment its unreal and I'm struggling to give them a boost! A total bollocking was in order at half time as I'm fed up with the team and being nice is getting me nowhere right now... So I gave them the biggest ass kicking they've had all season! AND IT WORKED...the team came out and scored two goals without reply and we took the game in an epic 4-3 win! Promotion is not out of our sights just yet...

Ange IF 3 - 0 Kiruna FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-kiruna-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

Bottom of the league Kiruna were up next and if we slipped up against the bottom side, the dream of automatic promotion would surely be over if other teams in the top 4 won. I sent the team out knowing what was required, and they looked focussed and determined as they left the changing room. And they showed it with a decent performance against the struggling Kiruna side, securing a 3-0 win. Aday Kaplan starring from the bench with 2 goals - we've missed him over the past 5 or 6 games through injury and it's good to have him back scoring again.

Hudiksvalls FF 4 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-hudiksvalls-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

You couldn't have written a better script. It's the final game of the season, it's 1st vs 2nd and their both on the same amount of points. Its winner takes all and I can feel the nerves in the changing room before the game. All that was left was for me to wish the boys luck and tell them to do it for our fans! Then reality hits and we go down 1-0 after only 11 minutes...I encourage my boys from the touchline and pray they don't fold now! Shit, 13 minutes and its 2-0! I was gutted and couldn't see a way back but had to try to remain positive for the players out there! But I needed to see more fight for the shirt on their back and the badge on their chest and I told them just that! A brilliant free kick from Daniel Wallsten made it 2-1 but they hit straight back at us again for 3-1! F*ck, at 2-1 I'd have fancied at least a draw from the second half but this was an uphill battle now. And the second half was a shocker, conceeding again, Pettersson sent off - without a doubt this was the shittest day of my managerial career so far :-(

Final League Table

Gutted, after being in the top 2 for most of the season and having it in our own hands on the final day, we unfortunately couldn't see it through and ended up dropping away from the playoff place too. We finished 3rd in the end!

Player of the Month

Ludvig Axelsson
    AML/ST

Assists: 2
    Completed Passes: 163
    Average Rating: 7.23

Axelsson picks it up for the 3rd time this season. There were no exceptional players throughout the month, but Ludvig was a massive contributor to the team going forward again involved in 3 goals in 4 games. His passing was a joy to watch, rarely giving the ball away.

Squad News

• Aday Kaplan scored the 50th goal of his career in the 3-0 win over Kiruna FF.
    • Sebastien Sandberg and Adrian Pettersson both signed 1 year contracts.

Manager Views

Mixed feelings to be honest. We've overachieved on what the board expected so I'm pleased with that. I have a good team of players here, to build upon. We have improved 6 places on last year. So there are some huge positives...

But I just cant get away from the disappointment that we could and maybe should be sitting here as champions right now. However, we'll learn from this and come back stronger next year. Some players will leave, some new ones will come in and I'm sure with the right additions we will be a real force next year to go one step further!

kolas79 likes this.

29. League Awards

League Awards For Ange IF Players

Two of my players won awards at the end of season awards ceremony...

Jordan Binns won the League Defender of the Year
    Ludvig Axelsson won the League Midfielder of the Year

kolas79 likes this.

30. Fuck, that is an absolute gut-punch.

Learn from it and come back stronger next season, I guess...

31. Oh, mate, you were so unlucky. I think it is really upseting to lose the promotion in the last game but I am sure that with some good transfers and a high morale from friendlies you can get the top of the league next year. How strong are the teams which comes to your league in the next season?

32. Quote Originally Posted by Sammuthegreat View Post
    Fuck, that is an absolute gut-punch.

Learn from it and come back stronger next season, I guess...

Yea I know mate, I was gutted! Hopefully the team can put this disappointment behind them ready for next season.

33. October 2017 - Feb 2018 Update

November 2017 - February 2018 Update

Here's the update on what's gone on over the 4 months between the end of last season and pre season for 2018.

Profit/Loss

The club announced losses of £5k which meant there was no tax bill to pay.

Affiliations

We kept our current affiliations in place. Currently I have two senior affiliates, both from higher up the Swedish leagues, GIF Sundsvall and Halmstads BK.

Sponsorship

The club announced a new 1 year sponsorship deal worth £31.5k per year
    The club announced a new kit sponsorship deal over the next 3 years - worth £13.25k per annum

Contract Updates

Signed new 1 year deals:

Jonatan Rehnstrom (CM) - One of my best players statistically
    Aday Kaplan (ST) - Acted as a good backup striker last year
    Robin Arestav (ST) - He picked up big time towards the end of the season, so thought I'd keep him on
    Jordan Binns (LB/RB/CB) - Last year's defender of the year in our league
    Agon Beqiri (CM/AML/R/C) - Statistically very good, can play anywhere in the midfield
    Emil Sjostedt (CM) - Probably my favourite player from last year
    Isaac Wigermo (CB) - Staying on as a backup CB
    Tevin Shakespeare (AMR/ST) - First choice right inside forward last year
    Emil Eriksson (RB) - First choice right back last year
    Marco Kotilainen (MC/AMR/L/C) - Good utility player for the midfield

Signed new 'pay as you play' deals:

Amar Ibrahimovic (GK) - Still convinced he is a top talent for the future, only 17
    Daniel Wallsten (DC/MC) - Tried to keep him on a proper contract but wanted pay as you play

Released from club:

Josh Chatee (AMR/L) - Not good enough
    Renan Wagner (CM/DMC) - Was unhappy at the club
    Andreas Lindqvist (AML/R) - Didn't get enough football last year for me to warrant keeping him on
    Michael Kargbo (DR/MR) - Felt we could get better for his position
    Fredrik Landen (CB/DM/MC) - Felt we could get better for his position

Backroom Staff

Because of the increased wage budget, I was able to invest in some more backroom staff. The following were hired in...

Eric Bergholtz (Scout)
    Christoffer Lundh (Scout)
    Jan Jonsson (Under 19s Manager)
    Andre Hansson (Director of Football)
    Erik Armenteros (Head Physio)
    Tobias Celedon (Under 21s Manager)

Valeri Visilitskji retired as Head Physio

Incoming Transfers

Not as busy in the transfer window for us this year as last. I didn't need to do a complete overhaul of the squad as I managed to retain most of my better players with new contracts. So I mainly focused on improving the squad where I felt it needed it. I also had the assistance this year of my new scouts so think I've picked up a couple of good players here with their help!

Felix Moller - ST - Free Transfer
    A decent striker, only 20 years old, probably a backup to start

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-felix-moller_-overview-profile.jpg

Chammoun Georges - DM/CM/AMC - Free Transfer from IFK Timra
    A strong looking box to box midfielder, nicked from one of our league rivals

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chammoun-georges_-overview-profile.jpg

Samuel Haglund - ST/AMR/L - Free Transfer from BKV Norrtalje
    A good looking player with decent dribbling and finishing, plays down both sides or up top

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-samuel-haglund_-overview-profile.jpg

Oskar Andersson - DL/ML - Free Transfer from Vastra Frolunda IF
    Solid looking LB to compete with Binns for his position - he had no competition last year

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-oskar-andersson_-overview-profile.jpg

Marcus Gerd - GK - Free Transfer
    New No.1 goalie

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-marcus-gerd_-overview-profile.jpg

kolas79 likes this.

34. Pre Season 2018

Pre Season & Expectations

Pre season went ok again with only 1 defeat, same as last year. We scored plenty of goals this year and I think it reflects the extra quality we have going forward. It gives me some confidence that we may be in a position to outscore most of our opponents this year.

Board Expectations

The board ain't mucking about this year and have set me a much higher target...there's only one thing they want. To win automatic promotion by winning the league.

We'll be up against it as the media predict us to finish in the same position as we ended last year, 3rd.

Loan signing joins Ange IF

I've added one more player to the squad through pre season. I noticed we needed some extra cover at centre back, so we managed to pick up Ludvig Johansson from Falkenbergs FF in the Swedish First Division Elite.

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ludvig-johansson_-overview-profile.jpg

Sandberg Retains Captain's Armband

I decide to keep Sebastien Sandberg as captain for the 3rd season in a row. Vice captain will be Adrian Pettersson.

Last edited by BallyC7; 13/09/2017 at 08:59 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

35. April 2018 Review

April 2018 Review

Results

Ange IF 1 - 1 Gallivare Malmbergets FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-gallivare-malmbergets-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

Well I can't knock the way we played on the opening day of the season as we completely dominated this game from start to finish, we just couldn't take more than 1 chance unfortunately. Their goal was a lucky deflection from a hopeful long shot so I feel a bit cheated, but if we play like this every game, not many teams will beat us.

Skelleftea FF 1 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-skelleftea-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Skelleftea did the double over us last season so as you can imagine, I was desperate for some revenge. But it wasn't going to be easy as our opponents were predicted to finish above us in 2nd this year. Some awful defending from both sides accounted for the first two goals of the match as the game was 1-1 after 25 minutes. Following their sending off, they went to a very narrow formation, so we played wider and concentrated our attacking efforts down the flanks. But we were struggling to break them down as they were now clearly playing for a draw. But even after the 2nd sending off we just couldnt get through and I walk away extremely disappointed to have not won this one.

Ange IF 1 - 0 IFK Ostersund

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-ifk-ostersund_-overview-overview.jpg

Ostersund were another team destined for the top 4 according to the media, so again we expected a difficult game. I was keen not to open the season with 3 games without a win and told the boys as much before kick off. A first half which only saw us create 4 chances, produced only one goal as we went in at half time 1-0 up. Neither team created any chances of note in the 2nd half and the score remained 1-0 as we secured our first win and first clean sheet of the season.

League Table

A slow and steady start, remaining unbeaten and keeping a relatively tight defence. I'd like to have scored more goals but hopefully that will come as the new attacking players settle in.

Player of the Month

Sebastien Sandberg
    CB

Appearances: 3 (1 sub)
    Man of the Match: 1
    Headers Won: 33
    Average Rating: 7.15

A solid start from the captain, organising the defence well and setting a good example to the rest of the team.

Squad News

Squad seems pretty happy overall.

Manager Views

Happy to have an unbeaten start although we could be easily sitting with 9 points rather than 5 if things had gone our way a bit better. But hopefully we have a platform here to build on.

kolas79 likes this.

36. May 2018 Review

May 2018 Review

Results

IFK Timra 1 - 2 Ange IF

It seems we've been thrown all the top teams in our league at the start of the season this year, as IFK Timra who are the favourites for the league were up next. We got off to a good start as Sandberg got up to head in from a corner on 7 minutes. And a late goal from sub striker Moller secured the 3 points against our title rivals, despite their consolation goal.

Pitea IF 0 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-pitea-if-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Last season, us and Pitea had shared one win each. So who would have the bragging rights today. They set up very attacking with 3 out and out strikers, so we sat back and played the counter attacking game. Last season's top goalscorer Axelsson gave us the lead early on, getting on the end of a cross to volley in from about 6 yards. It turned out to be the only goal of the game in a relatively tight affair. 3 wins on the bounce and another clean sheet.

Ange IF 3 - 0 Harnosands FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-harnosands-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

Harnosands were expected to finish closer to the bottom than the top, so off the back of 3 wins, I felt pretty confident we'd win this one. And my confidence was not misplaced as we were comfortably 3-0 up at half time and in complete control. The defence stayed tight in the second half as the score remained the same to full time.

Soderhamns FF 2 - 4 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-soderhamns-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Last season we drew both games against Soderhamns 0-0 and 2-2 so I was hoping we could win this one as we bid to make it 5 wins on the trot. We started well again, scoring through Georges who expertly lobbed over the keeper from 18 yards in the 11th minute. The fast starts were becoming a nice habit for us. However, our opponents hit back from a corner mid way through the first half. Binns crossed in on 35 minutes only for their CB to divert the ball into the back of his own net to restore our lead, and Petterson scored a header from a corner to send us into the break 3-1 up even though we hadn't been the better team. Within a minute of the 2nd half we had a 4th and it certainly looked like another draw was out of the question. Our opponents got a 78th minute goal to keep the game alive but that was all they could muster up and we won 4-2. Shakespeare was the star man with 3 assists!

Ange IF 1 - 0 Friska Viljor FC

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-friska-viljor-fc_-overview-overview.jpg

It was in our 8th game last season that we suffered our first defeat so naturally I was keen to beat that record this year. Glad to say that we did, not the prettiest or most convincing of victories, but 3 points is 3 points.

League Table

2nd place on same points as Skelleftea one place above us. Still unbeaten.

Player of the Month

Sebastien Sandberg
    CB

Appearances: 5 (1 sub)
    Man of the Match: 2
    Key Headers: 9
    Average Rating: 7.60

Sandberg had to get it for a 2nd month in a row. His dominance at the back is exceptional and was ultra consistent this month turning in 2 man of the match performances and helping the team on their way to 3 clean sheets. He also chipped in with a goal too.

Squad News

The team have just set a new club record for the most amount of straight wins with 6.

Manager Views

What a brilliant month. 5 wins from 5 games and 3 clean sheets. That is by far my best month during my career to date and I'm delighted to have won manager of the month for the first time. Shame we haven't gone top of the league but if we keep this form up surely it's only a matter of time.

Last edited by BallyC7; 14/09/2017 at 03:39 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

37. Good start! Go, go, go.

38. June 2018 Review

June 2018 Review

Results

Ange IF 3 - 1 IFK Sundsvall

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-ifk-sundsvall_-overview-overview.jpg

Struggling IFK Sundsvall were up next and 3 points was certainly expected by me. And my boys didn't disappoint as they secured a 3-1 win. Robin Arestav scored on his first appearance of the season, but it was Samuel Haglund who bagged 3 assists from the left inside role, where I'd switched him to after some mediocre performances up front.

Bodens BK 0 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-bodens-bk-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

It was 1st vs 3rd up next as we took on Bodens. We'd had some pretty tight games against this lot so it was expected to be a pretty tight affair. The first half was exactly that as the only goal of the first half came in the form of an own goal and we went in with a 1-0 lead. As it turned out, it was the only goal of the game and we secured a massive 3 points and put some space between ourselves and Bodens.

Moron BK 2 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-moron-bk-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Moron BK up next and they'd had some mixed form over their previous five games with 2 wins, 2 losses and a draw so it was hard to judge which side would turn up. But it looked like it was us who hadnt turned up for it, as we fell 2-0 behind within 17 minutes! Needless to say the team got a bollocking from me at half time. And things got much better, with the team fighting back to earn us a 2-2 draw and keep our unbeaten record intact. Felix Moller came off the bench to score both goals!

Ange IF 1 - 0 Solleftea GIF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-solleftea-gif_-overview-overview.jpg

Struggling Solleftea GIF were our next opponents. But although we were the better side throughout, it was us who struggled to put the ball in the back of the net, missing a penalty in the process. It wasn't until the final minute of the game when we scored the winning goal through super sub Felix Moller again!

Gallivare Malmbergets FF 1 - 3 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-gallivare-malmbergets-ff-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

We'd dominated Gallivare on the opening day of the season but had only managed a draw, so I was hoping we could get a better result today. And we did exactly that...our opponents looked weak all over the pitch and we took advantage of that with a solid 3-1 victory, Robin Arastav getting his 2nd and 3rd of the month/season.

League Table

At the halfway point of the season, we're still unbeaten and sitting 3 points clear at the top!

Player of the Month

Felix Moller
    ST

Appearances: 5 (5 subs)
    Shots on Target Ratio: 47%
    Average Rating: 7.18

Moller's performances from the bench this month have been exceptional. He truly has been the super sub as he came off the bench 5 times to score 4 goals.

Squad News

The team have made the halfway point of the season still unbeaten and morale is good in the dressing room.

Manager Views

Another unbeaten month has seen us open up a 3 point gap at the top. We've been brilliant and showed excellent determination this month, especially in the game where we recovered from 2-0 down to grab a draw, and not giving up in the game where we scored a last minute winner.

kolas79 likes this.

39. European Update

European Competition Winners 2017/18

I thought I'd provide a bit of an update from around Europe as most of the major competitions have now come to a close for the 2017/2018 season...

English Premiership Winners: Manchester City
    English Premiership Runners Up: Chelsea
    English FA Cup Winners: Chelsea
    English League Cup Winners: Chelsea

Spanish La Liga Winners: Real Madrid
    Spanish La Liga Runners Up: Barcelona
    Spanish Cup Winners: Barcelona

German Bundesliga Winners: Bayern Munich
    German Bundesliga Runners Up: Borrusia Dortmund
    German Cup Winners: Bayern Munich

French Ligue 1 Winners: Paris Saint Germain
    French Ligue 1 Runners Up: Olympique Lyonnais
    French Cup Winners: Paris Saint Germain
    French Coupe de la Ligue Winners: Paris Saint Germain

Italian Serie A Winners: Napoli
    Italian Serie A Runners Up: Juventus
    Italian Cup Winners: Inter Milan

Holland Eredivisie Winners: PSV
    Holland Eredivisie Runners Up: Ajax
    Holland Dutch Cup Winners: Vitesse

Portuguese Premier League Winners: Benfica
    Portuguese Premier League Runners Up: Sporting Lisbon
    Taca de Portugal Winners: Benfica

Scotland Premiership Winners: Celtic
    Scotland Premiership Runners Up: Rangers
    Scottish Cup Winners: Celtic

Champions League Winners: Real Madrid
    Champions League Runners Up: Napoli

Europa League Winners: Manchester City
    Europa League Runners Up: Roma

European Super Cup Winners: Paris Saint Germain

kolas79 likes this.

40. July 2018 Review

July 2018 Review

Results

Karlslunds IF 1 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-karlslunds-if-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Karlslunds were an unknown quantity as they were new to our league this year. They were doing OK sitting in 4th position so I wasn't going to take them lightly. As it happens, it was a very even game and we spent most of it at 1-0 down. However, some great team spirit and determination came through and with two goals in the final 8 minutes, we secured another important win.

Ange IF 1 - 2 Skelleftea FF

1st vs 2nd as we take on pre season league favourites Skelleftea FF. The stats didnt give a true reflection here and the truth is we were totally outclassed in this game for the first time this season. Although their 2nd goal was a very dubious penalty, they fully deserved their 2-1 win. Our only decent passage of play in the whole match was when Felix Moller scored our consolation goal at the death.

IFK Ostersund 0 - 0 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ifk-ostersund-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

I think the boys were still hurting from our first defeat of the season against Skelleftea as we were extremely poor here. Creating less chances than any other game this season and generally looking poor everywhere on the pitch, we were lucky to scrape a 0-0 draw and pick up a point.

Ange IF 4 - 2 IFK Timra

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-ifk-timra_-overview-overview.jpg

Alexander Arvidsson bangs in a goal only 7 minutes into his debut since signing on loan. What a start it was against the team predicted to finish in the top 2 this season! And it only got better for Arvidsson as he scored his 2nd goal, a header from a corner, to give us a 2 goal lead. Two more goals in the 2nd half gave us a 4-0 lead and I knew the points were safe then. Timra got a couple of consolation goals but it meant nothing as this was one way traffic and we were brilliant today!

League Table

Still top of the league although our lead has slipped to only 1 point following defeat to 2nd placed Skelleftea. However, we have opened up a 7 point gap to 3rd place.

Player of the Month

Sebastian Sandberg
    CB

Key Tackles: 6
    Average Rating: 7.53

Sandberg gets his 3rd player of the month award of the season from me, purely down to his consistency. A number of key tackles prevented goals this month and an average rating of 7.53 over 4 games is superb!

Squad News

The team seem to have bounced back with the win against Timra following a couple of poor performances this month. They still seem generally happy and no issues have been brought to my attention.

Manager Views

Happy to still be top of the league although slightly gutted to lose our unbeaten record this month.

Following our 4-2 demolition of IFK Timra, they took the decision to sack their manager. Immediately I was linked with the post and a journalist caught me at the training ground to ask about the speculation. I told him I would be staying at Ange IF until at least the end of the season as I really want to win the league here and think we have a fantastic opportunity this year to make that happen.

kolas79 likes this.

41. We're In The Cup Draw??

I Didn't Even Know We Was In The Cup

Well that was a little bit awkward. I was invited to attend the draw for the First Round of the Swedish Cup and I didn't even know we were in it. Well surely I can be forgiven as we hadn't been entered for the past couple of seasons, so I'm guessing you only get entered for a high league position from the previous season in the lower leagues.

Either way, I was happy that we'd have the opportunity to showcase ourselves in the competition although we would have next to no chance of reaching the latter stages.

42. Swedish Cup Draw

Cup Draw

We drew Gefle IF FF from the Swedish First Division North, the league above, at home.

VS

Now a couple of days after the draw I received an email from the Swedish FA to say that Gefle had offered to buy the home draw from me for £3,500 and that the extra capacity in the stadium would allow an extra £14,000 to be made on gate receipts, which would be split evenly between the two teams.

I had to think long and hard about this initially. But my decision was made - we had bigger things to focus on this year with us being in the running for the league title, and our finances were looking pretty dire so a £10,000 boost would be most welcome. I accepted the offer and our tie will now be played away.

43. World Cup 2018

World Cup 2018

Quick update on the World Cup 2018 that has finished this month...

Semi Finals...

Spain 3 - 1 Argentina
    France 2 - 0 England

Final...

Spain 0 - 0 France
    (Spain win 3-1 on penalties)

44. Arvidsson Joins

Arvidsson Joins Ange IF On Loan

I got a call from the manager of one of our senior affiliate clubs, Halmstads BK, asking me why I'd not taken advantage of the link between our clubs and had any of his players on loan this season.

I was honest and said I didn't feel what we was offered at the start of the season was any better than the players I already had in my squad.

So he mentions this kid, Alexander Arvidsson, and says he really rates him. Reckons he's been showing him some good commitment in training but he just can't get him in the team yet. But he's desperate to get him some first team football.

I have my scouts look at Arvidsson and they come back with some great feedback, so I go back and agree I'll take him to the end of the season. Alexander Arvidsson will now wear an Ange IF shirt until the end of the year.

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-alexander-arvidsson_-overview-profile.jpg

kolas79 likes this.

45. August 2018 Review

August 2018 Review

Results

Harnosands FF 1 - 1 Ange IF

Harnosands were rock bottom of the table with only 1 win and only 6 points to their name. So I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect much of a challenge here at all and thought I had a good opportunity to rest a couple of first teamers for the upcoming cup game. But in the end, the only positive taken from this game was that Aday Kaplan scored on his first appearance of the season. All the changes I'd made had clearly backfired as we only managed a 1-1 draw with the bottom side.

Swedish Cup 1st Round
    Gefle IF 1 - 2 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-gefle-if-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

This was going to be my first taste of cup football since entering the world of football management and to say that I was excited would be an understatement. We were massive outsiders for the game against our upper league opponents, but I felt confident we could give a decent account of ourselves. We started brightly creating a couple of good chances in the opening 15 minutes. But a Gefle penalty put us 1 down halfway through the first half and we were gonna be up against it now. We continued to give them a really good game and were the better team for large parts, so when our 82nd minute equalizer went in it was fully deserved. And when our 86th minute winner went in, there was pandamonium on our bench which pretty much lasted the final 4 minutes until the ref blew his whistle.

We went on to draw a team called Osters IF in the 2nd round. They play their football in the Swedish First Division Elite, so two leagues above us. We were drawn as the home team again, but as we did for this game we sold our home advantage but this time for £7.5k, as the money is very much needed by the club.

Ange IF 4 - 0 Pitea IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-pitea-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Taking on Pitea just 3 days after the cup game was a bit of a worry. But as it turned out, I had nothing to worry about at all as my team romped to a 4-0 victory. Beqiri was the star player, turning in an amazing performance with two goals and an assist.

Friska Viljor FC 1 - 4 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-friska-viljor-fc-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

Wow! The team literally picked up where we left off against Pitea. 4-0 up at half time and on course to record my biggest victory to date. We didn't quite go on to complete that feat in the 2nd half but I'll take 4-1 any day of the week!

Swedish Cup 2nd Round
    Osters IF 0 - 1 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-osters-if-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

2nd round of the cup was up next and as in the 1st round, we'd given up our home advantage that we were drawn in favour of the much needed cash injection to the club. And this time our opponents were from 2 leagues above so we were even more outsiders for this one than in the 1st round. I couldn't believe it as Aday Kaplan ran through clean on goal within 2 minutes, thinking this is it we're going 1-0 up....until he slotted wide of the post :-( However, and almost to my suprise, we continued to create chances as we were clearly the better side in the first half, but we just hadn't slotted one away yet as we went to half time 0-0. I sent the boys back out, telling them I was proud of their efforts and to keep doing what they were doing. And then it came, the goal on 64 minutes from super sub and top goalscorer Felix Moller to put us in front. From then on, we sat a bit deeper and invited our opponents onto us, challenging them to break us down, but to my delight they couldn't and we'd done it again, another shock upset and we were through to the 3rd round of the Swedish Cup!

Ange IF 1 - 1 Soderhamns FF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-soderhamns-ff_-overview-overview.jpg

Back to league action and we took on Soderhamns FF who were sitting 11th and being drawn into a relegation battle as the season comes to a close, so we knew they were gonna be up for it. And it was a shame not to win this one as they only had a couple of shots on goal, but I think fatigue set in a little as we've had a busy schedule this month with the cup run, so we'll take a draw.

League Table

We're top of the table with 5 games left to go. And we've built ourselves a 5 point cushion at the top too. It's completely in our hands and the title is ours to lose.

Player of the Month

Alexander Arvidsson
    CM/CB

Assists: 2
    Man of the Match: 2
    Average Rating: 7.68

Well this kid has been top notch since joining the club and was the clear winner for my player of the month. Involved in 4 goals, ultra consistent and looks cracking in the centre of the park, controlling the game beautifully.

Squad News

The team is closing in a record points haul. The current record for Ange IF in any season stands at 51 points.

Manager Views

Delighted to have led the team to such a strong position. We already have more points this year than we finished on last season and this many points would have been enough to win the league last season too. And there's still 5 games to go!! Barring a complete meltdown, the title should be ours!

An amazing run in the cup has been great and has brought some money to the club to help balance the books a little. We'll take it one step at a time but we're enjoying the ride.

kolas79 likes this.

46. September 2018 Review

September 2018 Review

Results

Ange IF 2 - 1 Bodens BK

Bodens were up next. We've always had tight games against this lot and shared wins a piece and draws too. I geared up for a tough match knowing that this would be a huge 3 points towards the title if we could manage a win. And win we did....a tight game as always but we edged it and took another step towards the title.

IFK Sundsvall 0 - 0 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ifk-sundsvall-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

We completely dominated this game but our opponents defended stoutly and I have to give them credit for that! Bore draw!

Ange IF 4 - 1 Moron BK

A point here would at least guarantee us 2nd place and playoffs, so there was a lot on the line. I told the boys I expected a win and they duly delivered with an emphatic display and a convincing 4-1 victory. Robin Arestav was the stand out player with two goals after I stuck him back in the starting lineup. The team secured at least 2nd place and a position in the playoffs with this victory.

Solleftea GIF 1 - 3 Ange IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-solleftea-gif-v-ange-if_-overview-overview.jpg

We went into this game knowing that if we won and title rivals Skelleftea FF failed to win, we would be champions! We started nervously as Solleftea hit the post in the opening two minutes and we were so close to going 1 down. The team settled down better as the half went on and we scored right on the stroke of half time to go in front through Tevin Shakespeare. At half time, we were winning and Skelleftea were drawing 0-0 - if it stayed like these the title was ours!! Jonatan Rehnstrom banged in a free kick during the 2nd half to put us 2-0 up. Number 3 soon followed through Beqiri, getting on the end of a cross from right back Eriksson who bagged his 4th assist of the season. Solleftea got one back but the win was already in the bag.

The game finished and I checked the results. Skelleftea had been held to a draw and that left us 5 points clear with 1 game to go. WE WERE CHAMPIONS!!!

Ange IF 1 - 0 Karlslunds IF

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-ange-if-v-karlslunds-if_-overview-overview.jpg

A bumper crowd of 242, against our season average of 96, turned up for our last game of the season and to see us handed the league trophy! With the game of no importance, I just told the boys to go out and enjoy themselves. And it was nice to sign off the season with another win and a clean sheet.

Final League Table

One word......CHAMPIONS!!!

We finished with the best attack and the best defence in the league.

Player of the Month

Jonatan Rehnstrom
    MC

Key Passes: 7
    Average Rating: 7.80

Jonatan Rehnstrom has been absolutely fantastic this month. He has controlled games from the centre of midfield, scored goals and generally been at the centre of everything the team has done.

Squad News

Club Record: The team broke the record for the most points earned in a season by Ange IF! The previous record was 51 points.

League Record: The team equalled the league record for the most wins in a season at 16. The team then went on to break that record with a 17th win in the league!

Adrian Pettersson signed a new 1 year contract (key player) worth £190 per week.

Sebastian Sandberg signed a new 1 year contract (key player) worth £150 per week.

Manager Views

What a season! I'm absolutely delighted to have won the league and secured this club their first every piece of silverware. This will always go down in history no matter what happens throughout my career as I'll always remember the first trophy I ever won! To break league records, finish with the best attack and the tightest defence is awesome and shows just how far this club has come since I took over 2 1/2 years ago.

I also came 2nd in the September Manager of the Month.

Last edited by BallyC7; 15/09/2017 at 10:52 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

47. Champions

SWEDISH SECOND DIVISION NORTH CHAMPIONS

We won the league by a clear 5 points! It's fair to say the fans and the board were pretty happy!

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chris-ball_-inbox.jpg It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chris-ball_-inbox-2.jpg

Last edited by BallyC7; 15/09/2017 at 10:54 PM.
    kolas79 likes this.

48. End of Season Awards

League Awards For Ange IF Players

Three of my players won awards at the end of season awards ceremony...

Marcus Gerd won the League Goalkeeper of the Year
    Sebastian Sandberg won the League Defender of the Year
    Tevin Shakespeare won the League Midfielder of the Year

kolas79 likes this.

49. End of Season Player Stats

End Of Season Player Stats

Top Average Rating (in relation to appearances):

1st: Sebastian Sandberg - 26 appearances (2 sub) - 7.45
    2nd: Jonatan Rehnstrom - 22 appearances (2 sub) - 7.16
    3rd: Emil Eriksson - 17 appearances (1 sub) - 7.19

Top Goalscorers:

1st: Felix Moller - 11
    2nd: Tevin Shakespeare - 6
    3rd: Agon Beqiri - 6

Top Assists:

1st: Tevin Shakespeare - 9
    2nd: Samuel Haglund - 7
    3rd: Emil Eriksson & Agon Beqiri - 4

It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chris-ball_-inbox.jpg It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chris-ball_-inbox-2.jpg It's all a load of balls.... The Rise Through Europe-chris-ball_-inbox-3.jpg

Last edited by BallyC7; 16/09/2017 at 09:53 AM.
    kolas79 likes this.

50. Congratulations! What happened in the cup?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO