Like Tree1Likes

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. CS Balotesti really look like wanting me to stay.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D2.png

2. I decided to remain at CS Balotesti.
    I sold one more time all of my good players that get some offers. I am really mad that I didn't saw that Despotovic added in his contract a 200K release clause, because I was hoping to sell him with 500K+... so I had to sold him, because other I could risk to lose him for free.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%401.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%402.png

I got Continental B and I started studying for Continental A.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%403.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%404.png

Adding 16 years old youngsters in front of much more experimented 20-23 years old players was very bad for my second half in championship. Only 4W in 17 games. 5D and 8L...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%405.png

So I finished 8/20.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%406.png

For the second time I got the 3th place on Manager of the Year award.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%407.png

I hope for a better next year.

3. After so many years with low salarly spending, I decide for the next year to add some experienced players. So I will raise the salaries.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%409.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%4010.png

Liga II salaries:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%4011.png

4. A new season arrived. The 5th one. For this time I hope to finish again in top 10, altough it was not a very good transfers period for us. We didn't find so many good players to buy, we sold the players in the last year of contract who wouldn't continue here and we got a lot of money.

We have just 2 22years+ in the team and they want to leave. We buy them with one star, we make them great and they leave us.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%246.png

Media prediction is 17/20. Better than last year + we sold the best 5 players from the squad.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%243.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%244.png

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%245.png

Great friendly camp again.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%242.png

And the Liga II salaries:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%241.png

Great finances too:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%247.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.png  

5. This is not possible...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D%3D.png

6. The fifth season was fantastic for us. We promoted after a very hard play-off!

The games:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-01.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-02.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-03.png

Clasament and transfers:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-04.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-05.png

7. I started the Pro License course:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.png

My youth team won the league:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.png

I got the 3rd place for the 3rd time in a row at Manager of the Year of Liga II:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-3.png

Season 5 overiew:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-4.png

My best MC won the Player of the Year award:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-5.png

8. Season 5 review:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.png

1,3 Milion from the TV rights in the Liga 1!!!!!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-7.png

That means:
    - more money
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.png
    - better training and youth facilities
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-3.png
    - stadium from 600 to 4500 places
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-4.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 24/09/2017 at 09:52 PM.

9. After a fantastic 5 season, it comes a more amazing season: THE SEASON 6 - Meeting the Liga 1.

With some good transfers:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.png

It was a very interesting season. Why? Because Romania get 2 teams for UCL for the next season and 3 places for UEL. So, if a team catch the play-off (top 6), has a very big chance of getting to Europa LEague next season.
    We were close, but we lost. And we finished 7th.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-3.png

So we got to the Play-Out and, with a media prediction 14/14, we won the play-out!!!!!

Here are the matches:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-5.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.png

It was a very good season for the romanian football, so for the next year the best team from the Liga I will automatically reach the Group Stage of Champions League:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.png

The main objective for the next year is reaching the top 6 and challenging the Euro Cup race!

We got some new sponsors:

And we look rich:
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 24/09/2017 at 10:03 PM.

10. The 7th season starts right now and I got an amazing offer: I can be the new Romania Manager!

I accept it and from now the CS Balotesti players are welcome to the Romania First Team!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO