Like Tree1Likes

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. A CS Balotesti career

LATER EDIT:
    Season 1: 11/16 (Liga II), Fourth Round (Cup)
    Season 2: 14/20 (Liga II), Fourth Round (Cup)
    Season 3: 10/20 (Liga II), Quarter Final (Cup)
    Season 4: 8/20 (Liga II), Fourth Round (Cup)
    Season 5: 3/20 [PROMOTED] (Liga II), Fifth Round (Cup)
    Season 6: 7/14 (Liga I), Quarter Final (Cup), Eight Final (League Cup)
    Season 7: Now

Hello,

After years and years of playing, I found some days off from the university and I decided to post here my new career.

I chose CS Balotesti, from the Romanian Second League, because I am from Romania and this team is the weakiest team from here. The main objective of this save will be to run near the Champions League Group Stage and, in order to do that I will need to win the Romanian First League, because in Romania only the champion goes to CL.

The team:CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-untitled.png

My head coach profile is this: CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-untitled2.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1127521
    I chose not to have license or sunday league experience.

For this game, I chose to allow the attribute masking and to jump the First Transfer Windows.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-3.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-4.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-5.png

Objectives: CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.png

And the squad of players:CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-7.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-8.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 02/10/2017 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Change the title

2. CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season V now]

The club background is this:CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-01.png

I just started a coaching course and I am very very happy!!! CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-02.png

so I decided to give these guys big bonuses:CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-03.png

After I bought some coaches, I saw that I have no more spaces to bring more. I bought an Under 19 Manager and an Under 19 Assistant Manager, but I was wrong thinking that they can help me at training with the main team. xD So I needed other people:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-04.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-05.png

And, of course, why not to have a sport scientists?
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-06.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-07.png

For this moment, this is how the training looks:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-09.png

And here is the coaching team CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-10.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 17/09/2017 at 09:39 PM.

3. I just added a data analyst:CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-001.png and a new physio CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-002.png

New training overall:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-0001.png

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-0002.png

And bad news... I just lost my first friendly game against Legia.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-000001.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 12/09/2017 at 03:21 PM.
    PatrickLFC likes this.

4. The final image of my staff for my first season. Let the training camp begin. CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-0000000000001.png

5. The training camp is ready and, with some bad results, we hope not to relegate this year. In this league there are 16 teams and just the last team relegate, so I hope I can defead the last team.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-amicale.png

We didn't play bad, because in every match we have had very many chances of win. The atack was very unlucky and the defensive was pretty fine. That was the tactic:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-tactic.png

The team looks content, only Denis Dobra is happy with the training period.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-dobra.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-dobra2.png

Another bad thing is the needing of money. We have lost 100k euro in the last month.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-finante.png

Let's have some fun in the league!
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 12/09/2017 at 03:25 PM.

6. It was a good debut, I think. 0-0 with the 1st media prediction team FC Brasov. We had very much luck.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-debut1.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-debut2.png

7. After a very good game against FC Brasov, the team continues its very good way to play by winning 2 consecutive matches. xDDD

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D2.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D3.png

And here is the media prediction:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D1.png

I don't want to look too optimistic, but it seems like I will not relegate this year. xD

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D4.png
    I hope to keep up the good form and the high morale.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D5.png

8. This is the tactic: CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D6.png

And some very bad news... I lost my best central midfielder.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D7.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 12/09/2017 at 04:59 PM.

9. A good start in the league....looking good to avoid relegation!

10. @Bally, hehe, I hope so.

Bad news for the moment. I lost in the Cup against a Third League team after I used a reserve squad.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D%3D%3D1.png
    And a very bad result in the championship, i lost my first game this season. It was 1-0 for us and we were dominating the game, when suddenly my only striker get injured and everything jumped in the air:CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D%3D%3D%3D2.png

Without any striker in my first team other in the U19 team, I hope to conclude some loan deals as soon as possible...CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D%3D%3D%3D3.png

11. Another two loses for my team.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.png
    I just lost a game with an unbelievable 28-6 shots for us against ASU Poli. It looks like we really have bad luck. Our best 3 players are still injured. Let's hope for better times. CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.png

12. We did it! We broke the devil mask and won the game against 15th championship team Sepsi with a remarkable 2-0. They didn't score a single shot on sight.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.png

We can breath again the special Second League smell.CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.png

13. The weakest period of my coaching career just appeared. 5 games lost in row...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-lose1.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-lose2.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-lose3.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-lose4.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-lose6.png

The fans propose a change
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-lose5tactic.png

But we are still hoping from saving ourself from the Third League.CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-lose7.png

14. Good luck, its a hard task considering the poor club facilities and finances. Bafta!

15. It's been a tough month, but I'm sure you can rally the troops and get them that vital win to get you off this losing streak.

16. Thank you guys! My team gets better. After the 5 loses in a row, it comes another 2 loses in 2 games in which we were the better team, but we were also pretty unlucky:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.png

And after all of this bad luck, it finally comes!!!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-3.png
    I believe it is pretty ridiculous that I lost 2 games where I dominated from the kick-off and I won a game with so much luck.
    I got 2 wins in row...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-4.png
    But after that I lost an unbelievable game:CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-5.png

Finally, a positive streak arrives.CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-7.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-8.png

Finally, it was a good first half of the season (20 games of 30).
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 13/09/2017 at 02:01 PM.

17. We finished the winter training camp with 3 friendly won and 4 loses. CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-1.png
    We are trying from now on to get as much as we can from the last 9 games of the season. I believe that 10 points in the last 9 games will be enough for staying up this season.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-5.png

I bought 3 free young players for the team, but only Andrei Sendroiu looks like he will be in the first 11 in these last games.
    The players: CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-3.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-4.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 13/09/2017 at 01:58 PM.

18. The craziest game of my entire career!!!
    After 45 minutes it was 2-0 for Sebis, but we won the game by scoring no less than 5 goals! In the 50th minute it was 3-2 for us, and we also missed a penalty. xDD

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-crazy1.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-crazy2.png
    8 more games.

19. It is a good period for my team. We won two and we lost one. The striker Denis Dobra has a wonderful season.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%24-%24-2.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%24-%24-3.png

Here is the clasament: CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%24-%24-4.png

Some good news are that we send for the first time a player to the national team. Mihnea Vlad was called up for the Romania U19 team. The bad news are that he is just a loan from the Liga 1 side Dinamo Bucuresti.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%24-%24-5.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%25-%25-7.png

And here are the youth players of this season intakes.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-new-players.png

20. We lost but we secure mathematically our presence for the next year in the Romanian Second League again.

And of course a good performance means that I have to pay some money...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.png

The finances looks very bad for the moment.

21. The first season is over!
    It was a good way to end the season, with 2 wins and an honourable 11th place.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-001.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-002.png

After all, I get a new contract.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-nex-contract3.png

And now I am waiting to the player in last month of the contract to leave, so I can get more salary money available and will bring some new fresh faces at the team.

22. It was a season to remeber for my 20 years old striker Denis Dobra, who won Best Player of the League, Best Youngest Player of the League, Top Goalscorer and was named in the Best Team of the season. Hopefully, I can keep him very long at the club.

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.png

23. Some good news! Altough we have big issues with money, the board decided to grow up the wage budget from 300k/year to 388k/year!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-01.png
    Now I hope to find some good players for my next year CS Balotesti squad.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-03.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-02.png

24. Well done mate! 11th when you was heavily tipped for relegation is a good result. Looking forward to seeing if you can build on it next season!

25. Thanks, Bally. I hope to finish in top 10 again, but this time the rules of the league have changed. Now there are 20 teams and the teams between 16 and 20 relegate.

The new season finally arrives and we are ready for staying up again. We bought 5 free players and loaned another one this season.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-juc1.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-juc2.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-juc3.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-juc5.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-juc4.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-juc6.png

Here are all the transfers:
    Last season:CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-trans2.png
    This season: CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-trans1.png

The good news are that most of the players accepted to diminuate their salaries.CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-salarii.png

It was a good training camp, with 5 wins and 2 loses.CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-camp.png

And we started so well the championship with a 2-1 away win!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-meci1.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-class.png

Our media prediction is 15th out of 20.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-media-pr.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 13/09/2017 at 08:33 PM.

26. We play amazingly this season!

CS Balotesti - Chindia Targoviste 2-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m1.png

Luceafarul Oradea - CS Balotesti 3-3

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m2.png

Romanian Cup Fourth Round game: Delta Dobrogea - CS Balotesti 5-2 (we played with the reserves)
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m3.png

CS Balotesti - Cetate Deva 0-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m4.png

CS Balotesti - CS Afumati 3-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m5.png

CS Mioveni - CS Balotesti 0-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m6.png

Metalul Resita - CS Balotesti 1-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m7.png

CS Balotesti - ACS Poli Timisoara 0-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m8.png

Juventus Bucuresti - CS Balotesti 1-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m9.png

CS Balotesti - Olimpia Satu Mare 1-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m10.png

CS Balotesti - M. Ciuc 1-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m11.png

CS Balotesti - CSM Scolar 2-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m12.png

Dunarea Calarasi - CS Balotesti 1-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-m13.png

The clasament looks fantastic for us!!!!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-classssssssssssssss.png

But the very bad news are that our best AML got an 6 months injury.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-00norb.png

27. The team play really well at the moment and that is much more important than the results.

CSM Pitesti - CS Balotesti 3-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-a1.png

CS Balotesti - Miroslava 2-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-a2.png

The clasament:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-a2clas.png

28. We play very good in the last matches but altough we have many chances, we lose some games.

CS Balotesti - ASU Poli 3-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-a3.png

Foresta Suceava - CS Balotesti 1-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-a5.png

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-a6clas.png

My wonderful DL begins looking cool:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-a4.png

29. We lost against Pandurii but I am more sad because this is the first game in the last 7 when we don't get more shots than the opponents and the first game in the last 9 when we didn't won the posession.

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-a7.png

30. The first half of the season is over. We played amazingly.

CS Balotesti - Academica Clinceni 2-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-b1.png

CS Balotesti - Dacia Unirea Braila 3-3
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-b2.png

CS Balotesti - Luceafarul Oradea 3-3
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-b3.png

Clasament:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-b4.png

31. The winter is coming and I bought 3 new players.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-c1.png

The most important of my club arrives. I got an offer for my best DL from the Liga I side Dinamo Bucuresti.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-c2.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-c3.png

I would like to keep him at least one more year, but there are 2 big issues. The possibility that Dinamo could lose the interest and the possibility that the player can get unhappy. I am not sure yet what to do. I will ask for at least 60k euro but that doesn't help to much my finances...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-c4.png

32. I sold the player for an amazing 325K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-d1.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-d2.png

The finances started to look more humanly.

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-d3.png

And now I look for a young DL to take his place.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-d4.png

33. Other good news are that my best AML Norbert Feketics is close to regain from the injury.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-d6.png

34. The winter camp is over. 1W, 2D, 2L in friendlies.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-atr.png

We added 6 young players and we hope to keep up the good form.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-01.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-02.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-03.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-05.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-04.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-06.png

35. I started very bad the second part of the season, with only 1 win in the first 8 games. We are so close from the relegation zone...

Chindia Targoviste - CS Balotesti 1-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-001.png

CS Balotesti - Cetate Deva 3-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-0000000000000002.png

CS Afumati - CS Balotesti 1-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-002.png

CS Balotesti - CS Mioveni 1-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-003.png

CS Balotesti - CS Mioveni 0-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-004.png

ACS Poli Timisoara - CS Balotesti 4-4 (after 4-0 for us...)
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-005.png

Olimpia Satu Mare - CS Balotesti 4-4 (after 4-1 for us...)
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-006.png

CS Balotesti - Juventus Bucuresti 0-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-007.png

We fall again in the middle of the relegation battle.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-0111.png

36. We had a bad final of season but we achieved what we wanted. We stay up in the Liga 2 with one game in hand!

The board gives some money for the club, so the finances looks good.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-2.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-7.png

They also offers me a new contract.

And my name flies next to the Liga I side FC Voluntari. Obviously, I will remain at CS Balotesti.

37. We finished the season 14th and I believe it is a good position.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-008.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-009.png

Denis Dobra won Player of the Year, Most Assists and 3th place on Top Goalscorer awards.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-001.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-004.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-005.png

Norbert Feketics won Young Player of the Year award.

Four of our players were selected in the Best 11:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-003.png

I hope to be better next year...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-006.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-007.png

38. Our sponsor raised from 168k/season to 198k/season for the next 4 years and the finances are for the first time with me at the club with +.

CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-011.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-010.png

39. I will study for the next license level. CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-000000000001.png

We got one more scout and one more coach.CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-000000000002.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-00000004.png

And the season was a financially succes.CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-0000000003.png

Now we can scout players anywhere in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%40%40%40%40.png

40. We will upgrade the youth facilities!!!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-.png

41. Good to see the board backing you with investment into the clubs facilities! Hopefully this will help you take the next step and get a top half finish next year

42. Thanks, mate. I am at the half of the season but I am far away of the top half finish for the moment.

43. The third season is here. Media prediction is 16/20 for this year.

The board completed the youth facilities:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.png

And I completed the coaching course.

The pre-season went very good with 6W, 1D and 1L.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-7.png

But in the league I lost a lot of games...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-8.png

BUT IT WAS A FANTASTIC YEAR IN THE ROMANIAN CUP, and we are in the quarter finals.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-9.png

The clasament: place 13/20
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-11111111111111111111111111111111111.png

44. The good things now come. I got an offer from Academica Clinceni. Of course, I rejected it.

I sold some players because they don't want to continue with my team. For example, the players of 22 years old wants more money/better teams, so I prefer to sell them and to buy 16 years old players.
    Finances after an 200K board cash injection:

THE BEST NEWS NOW COME!!!

One of my youngsters, the AMC Clement Bonnet, got some amazing offers:

I sold him for 475K and 40 % percent from the next profit transfer (altough some teams accepted 500K but the player chose...)
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-5.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.png
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-7.png

So the finances goes up and we got some improved training facilities!!!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-8.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-9.png

Some more things are that the board incresead the junior coaching budget:

One more physio:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-02.png

And National A license:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-03.png

I hope to find some other good youngsters and to avoid the relegation again. xD

45. These are the transfers for this winter.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-00000000000.png

46. One more coach, one more scout.

I got the National A license

And I go to the Continental C:

47. The third season is over and we stay up one more time with a fantastic young team!! We finished 10/20 (media prediction: 17).
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-7.png

I am for the first time in the top 3 Managers of the Year:

We lost in the quarter finals of the Romanian Cup with an amazing 1-5, after we lead with 1-0...

The finances look great and the wage budget rised from 400K to 663K (+190K for transfers).
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-9.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-10.png

And some other awards for my team:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-11.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-12.png

We have to be better next year and maybe, with some good signings, we will atack the top 5. Totally, a nice season!

48. The fourth season arrived. It was a very good training camp, with 4W and 2L.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D1.png

Altough last year we got in the Quarter Finals in the Romanian Cup, this year the young team had a very bad game...
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D2.png

The big salaries left the club and I bringed some youth guys.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D3.png

I got the Continental C license:
    And started the Continental B:

133 tickets sold.

Altough I believe that this year I got the very best team of all my 4 seasons, the media prediction says that I will finish 20 from 20.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D4.png

The training and the staff from this year look very good.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D5.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D6.png

The facilities get better:
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D9.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D10.png

And the board added some money.
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D12.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D13.png

49. It was a fantastic first half from the fourth season. We find ourslef on the 4th position!!!!!!
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D01.pngCS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-%3D02.png

The games:

Dacia Unirea Braila - CS Balotesti 0-2

CS Balotesti - CS Mioveni 4-1

CS Balotesti - Dunarea Calarasi 1-0

Sepsi - CS Balotesti 0-2

CS Balotesti - Chindia 1-1

Juventus Bucuresti - CS Balotesti 1-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-6.png

CS Balotesti - UTA 0-0

Foresta Suceava - CS Balotesti 1-1

CSM Scolar - CS Balotesti 0-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-9.png

CS Balotesti - CS Afumati 3-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-10.png

ASA Targu Mures - CS Balotesti 3-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-11.png

CS Balotesti - Luceafarul Oradea 3-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-12.png

Miercurea Ciuc - CS Balotesti 1-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-14.png

CS Balotesti - Miroslava 3-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-15.png

Sebis - CS Balotesti 2-3
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-16.png

CS Balotesti - Cetate Deva 0-0
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-17.png

FC Brasov - CS Balotesti 3-2
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-18.png

CS Balotesti - Metalul Resita 1-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-19.png

CS Balotesti - Dacia Unirea Braila 1-1
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-20.png

CS Mioveni - CS Balotesti 1-3
    CS Balotesti - from Liga II (Romania) to Champions League [Season III now]-21.png
    Last edited by Sir Ciprian Amza; 17/09/2017 at 09:05 PM.

50. I get an offer from the Liga I side CS U Craiova and I don't really know what to do from now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO