ID:	1146089HOME KIT
    2016/17

Click image for larger version

Name:	EK_a.png
Views:	4
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	1146090 AWAY KIT 2016/17

The Dream Begins

Well,here I am. Ewan MacGregor, 40, born and bred in East Kilbride and now, here I am, managing my home town club. Premier League we certainly are not, we play in the Ferrari Packaging Lowland League, the 5th tier of Scottish Football, much like the Vanarama Conference down south.

The park looks lush, the new kits have gone on sale and everything looks good to go. We just signed a major sponsorship deal with Scottish Citylink, part of Stagecoach and they have agreed to sponsor our shirts and training gear for the next 3 seasons.

Name:  EK JACKET.png
Views: 3
Size:  95.5 KB

Our home, K-Park seats 400 spectators is more than adequate although plans have been approved for a new 4000 seater stadium less than a mile from our current ground.

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	1146095 Our Current base.

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 3
Size:  9.0 KB The East Kilbride Community Stadium - Completion date TBA

The Squad

Goalkeepers

East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-matt-mcginley_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-craig-gordon_-overview-profile.png

Matt will be my first choice goalkeeper this season but I do feel that better depth is required. I'll be casting my eye over one or 2 keepers before the transfer window closes in August.

The Rest of the Lads

East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-david-proctor_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-gregor-fotheringham_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-russell-mclean_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-barry-russell_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-robbie-crawford_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-ryan-currie_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-anthony-marenghi_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-robbie-winters_-overview-profile.pngEast Kilbride - The Journey Begins-joao-pereira-vitoria_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-ross-mcneil_-overview-profile.png East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-sean-winter_-overview-profile.png

The rest of my squad is made up of youngsters so it is evident that I need to strengthen.

Young Greg Fotheringham is my first piece of transfer business, coming in on a free from Queen's Park.

Name:	training tracksuit.png
Views:	2
Size:	653.7 KB
ID:	1146111

Modelling our new training tracksuit, It's time to put these lads through their paces !!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails East Kilbride - The Journey Begins-1927-adidas-women-s-tiro-13-training-jacket-5.jpg  
    Last edited by Ewan77; 04/02/2018 at 08:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO