hazard replacment

1. hazard replacment

i don't want to replace him but it seems he wants to move to madrid and keeps denying new contract so need sell and replace who would be good to replace him with got chelsea with quite a bit of money but don't wanna spend to much.
    tried mbpape martial and berardi so far and they all want to much money and berardi is right not left can't get de bruyne either

2. I don't think you can replace him, The only people who can are like Messi, Suarez, Ronaldo etc and they're not going to want to join Chelsea. What season are you in? Can you find a top class regen?

3. Costa from Bayern, Di Maria, Bernardo Silva, even Depay if you can.

Thomas Lemar seems a beast on this game too

4. i was looking at marcom or bernardo silva in 2nd season got about 90 mil but i want griezman

5. Carrasco, Driussi, Coutinho, Iwobi, Lozano, Pjaca, Brandt, Denis Suarez, Andrei Ivan, Insigne, Jesus Corona. All should be realistic signings and some very good bargains with good potential.

6. nice one guys

7. I had the same with him on my season, I said he is not going anywhere and he then wanted to stay and signed a new contract..... just wait it out.

8. When u start new save just set for all key players asking price 150M+ and you will be ok. Even if some clubs are interested they usually wont try to bid.

+ Reply to Thread