Like Tree13Likes

[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

  1. We want bonucci conti calhanoglu biglia to ac milan and ac milan in europa league

  2. mal döl

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancyChiara View Post
    We want bonucci conti calhanoglu biglia to ac milan and ac milan in europa league
    hi mal döl , milan had been 7th of 16-17 season in serie A.. so milan didnt deserve go to europe league !! after that; biglia still dont go milan.. what are you living head of ?
    Last edited by ozankurttepe; 6 Days Ago at 05:44 PM.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ozankurttepe View Post
    hi mal döl , milan had been 7th of 16-17 season in serie A.. so milan didnt deserve go to europe league !! after that; biglia still dont go milan.. what are you living head of ?
    so booooringg! in few time this will be official. we want manage milan come on

  4. asdasd

    Quote Originally Posted by fabrizioadriano View Post
    so booooringg! in few time this will be official. we want manage milan come on
    okey you manage milan but milan wont go europe this season the club finished league 7th

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ozankurttepe View Post
    okey you manage milan but milan wont go europe this season the club finished league 7th
    Milan plays EL 3rd preliminar round this year, the club finished 6th. Is Inter Milan that doesn't go in Europe because finished 7th.

  6. no update? come on man work for us!!!!

  7. Show some appreciation for the hard work he do instead of demanding him to work. You do know he do this on his free time and dont get paid for it.

    I am just glad he do this for us <3

  8. The update goes live at 5pm GMT.

  9. thanks pr0 !!

  10. Great job!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0
    By pr01991 in forum Football Manager 2016 Transfer Updates and Custom Leagues
    Replies: 338
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 07:28 PM
  2. FM 12 Transfers & Data Update - Season 16/17
    By gaamst in forum Transfer Updates, Custom Leagues & Editing
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 18/04/2017, 09:42 AM
  3. Free Transfers You should Consider When Starting A New Game On FM17
    By Tyrion Lannister in forum Football Manager 2016 Players
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16/10/2016, 02:03 PM
  4. Free Transfers You should Consider When Starting A New Game On FM17
    By Tyrion Lannister in forum Football Manager 2016 Players
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06/10/2016, 02:39 PM
  5. [FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0
    By pr01991 in forum Football Manager 2015 Transfer Updates and Custom Leagues
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 01/09/2016, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO