Like Tree11Likes

[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

1. I use FM Touch so I know the database won't work for me. Is there any chance you could post a list of any ability/attribute changes for Leeds? Wanting to use FMRTE to update them.

Thanks

2. The new update is coming this weekend based on the 17.3 patch.

It will include wonderkids, Indian Super League, the cypriot formation of the leagues, the national C Division of Greece, and some transfers, mainly from MLS.

You can post any suggestion you want, there is much free time right now
    BenjiHep likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    The new update is coming this weekend based on the 17.3 patch.

It will include wonderkids, Indian Super League, the cypriot formation of the leagues, the national C Division of Greece, and some transfers, mainly from MLS.

Great!

4. 1st post has been updated with the download link. 5.547 database changes until the 12th of March.

What's included?

? Wonderkids ([FM17] List of Wonderkids (1/2) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
    ? Current/Potential Abilities : (Topics in Current/Potential Ability Changes (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
    ? Also there are 2.000 changes in transfers file which are mainly from USA, but also some from Europe too.

Find mistakes/missings and report them here: Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0
    Last edited by pr01991; 12/03/2017 at 11:16 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    The new update is coming this weekend based on the 17.3 patch.

Reckon you can add Chelsea's re-development of Stamford Bridge? Also love your work.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ReecesPieces View Post
    Reckon you can add Chelsea's re-development of Stamford Bridge? Also love your work.
    Can you provide more info please?

7. 1st post has been updated with the download link. 9.714*database changes until the 25th of April.

What's included?

? Wonderkids (http://updatesbypr0.com/forum/wonder...-of-wonderkids)
    ? Current/Potential Abilities : (http://updatesbypr0.com/forum/curren...bility-changes)
    ? Also there are almost 6.000 changes in transfers file.

Find mistakes/missings and report them here: http://updatesbypr0.com/forum

Sorry for not answering your questions, I had some real life things to do for a long time now, so I will try to be more active in the future

8. 1st post has been updated with the download link. 14.499 database changes until the 15th of May.

Main focus has been given to these files:

? 10.379 changes in transfers file. All confirmed transfers are set as future transfers and players will leave their current clubs on the end of their contract/will join their new clubs on the 1st of July 2017 in-game (retirements and managers are excluded). This is the last version which will have player transfers as future transfers. Starting from the next release on the 1st of June, all transfers will be immediate, so players will be immediatelly, from the start of the game, in their new teams.
    ? Current/Potential Abilities : (Topics in Current/Potential Ability Changes (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)

Find mistakes/missings and report them here: Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

9. Quote Originally Posted by pr01991 View Post
    1st post has been updated with the download link. 14.499 database changes until the 15th of May.
    Hiya Just wondering if you could help me please, I've downloaded the database and placed it into the correct folder but it doesn't appear for me to select when I go to start a new game, I'm on Windows 10 if that makes a difference
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Do you use the original game updated to 17.3 patch?

+ Reply to Thread