hello every one

1. hello every one

Good evening I do not know if this little problem happens only to me. Let me explain: I have lag when I spend the days ... That is to say that it is not fluid yet I have a computer with a fairly powerful graphics card and I also have 5 stars in computer performance .. Can you tell me where does this problem come from?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jonhcena View Post
    Good evening I do not know if this little problem happens only to me. Let me explain: I have lag when I spend the days ... That is to say that it is not fluid yet I have a computer with a fairly powerful graphics card and I also have 5 stars in computer performance .. Can you tell me where does this problem come from?
    How many league do you normally have running?

3. Quote Originally Posted by jonhcena View Post
    Not without knowing the full spec.
    Download CPU-Z, install, run the verification and post the full pc spec here.
    Then we can pin point the possible cause.

https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

+ Reply to Thread