Modern Warfare 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by tiraths View Post
    Yeah and getting stabbed when using the chopper gunner/AC130 is really annoying aswell
    It rarely happens to me tbh. My hiding places are amazing.

Once I was in the Estate in the bathtub, 5 of the 6 enemies were in there and I actually didn't get found (Despite two snipers being in the room with the balcony right next to the En Suite that I was in). Needless to say I cleared that place out

2. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    It rarely happens to me tbh. My hiding places are amazing.

Once I was in the Estate in the bathtub, 5 of the 6 enemies were in there and I actually didn't get found (Despite two snipers being in the room with the balcony right next to the En Suite that I was in). Needless to say I cleared that place out
    would they have not found u after u killed them via the killcam?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    would they have not found u after u killed them via the killcam?
    With the AC or inside the estate?

If you mean with the AC I didn't kill anybody inside because they were all in safe locations. If you meant after I had finished with my AC and pulled out my gun, no. My team were coming up from the middle passage and the greenhouse so once I killed them they spawned near the boatyard.

4. Nice bro, 700 kills with the AC-130 now?

Seems like you've been playing more and more while I've been playing less and less.

P.S. Stop using VC, you know what I mean. Letting Dave use it too, disgraceful.

5. Was playing with Keith earlier and showed him the first Nuke he has seen.

Which brings me onto my point, I have 9/10 now, can't wait till I get the last so I can take Nuke off my killstreaks -_-.

6. Shizz has changed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie F View Post
    Thanks Billy. Starting to get a few meaty quick scopes in, finally. Level 40 already and only got online on Tuesday which I personally think isn't too bad. Also for some reason I'm more comfortable with the holographic sight over the RDS. I feel that there is a touch less recoil, maybe it's just me.
    I got it on tuesday and I'm 16

I'm shit tbh.

7. iNickStuff's Avatar iNickStuffPremium Member
    • Man Utd (2011-2031):

x14 Barclays Premier League titles
      x13 FA Community Shields
      x12 FA Cups
      x11 UEFA Champions League titles
      x10 League Cups

England (2018-2022):

x1 UEFA European Championship
      x1 FIFA World Cup
      x1 FIFA Confederations Cup
    Considering his options
    We should host an Xbox LIVE CoD6 Free-For-All match.

8. Yeah that would be quite fun. Im not available most nights but in the afternoon im usually online

9. That would be a private match right, i dont fancy playing ruining my K/D against some of these guys

10. I would be willing to do the same for PS3 users.

ALL PS3 COD:MW2 PLAYERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN A MASSIVE PRIVATE FREE-FOR-ALL REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. (Caps are hot )

11. Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    That would be a private match right, i dont fancy playing ruining my K/D against some of these guys
    Private games don't effect your K/D ratio do they?

12. No they dont, thats why i want it to be one.

13. I'd be up for a private match against anybody on Xbox 360.

14. Quote Originally Posted by redrup View Post
    i would be willing to do the same for ps3 users.

All ps3 cod:mw2 players who are interested in a massive private free-for-all reply to this message. (caps are hot )
    i'm very interested :d

15. I'm up for it on PS3, not played in a few days so go easy on me.

16. Quote Originally Posted by RobsonMusgrave View Post
    i'm very interested :d
    I have your PSN so that's alright then. Will leave this invitation open for as long as possible and try and get everyone involved.

17. I'll be on till about 1 so i should be able to play tonight or tomorrow or whenever

18. Im down for a few games on PS3.

19. Right. So Me, Bill, Robson and JDY all up for this so far.

Keep it coming PS3 users.

20. il play a few games

21. Good stuff. Surely there are more than 5 of us though?

Keep on coming.

22. stick kevymatts on that list redrup

23. Mhm... Tbh 6 people isn't bad for free-for-all.

24. Played a few Free-For-All games with Redrup the other day and he absolutely raped everyone.
    My K/D went down a lot as a result.

But i've managed to get it back up a bit and now it's on 2.13 . . trying to get to 2.5.

25. Just One Forum Please
    Just got a 24 kill streak with nuke killstreak activated one kill away was fcuking gutted

BTW heres my addy for MDW2

TigerGrrr8

posted in correct thread before but was wrong one lol just say fm base in the request will sort it

26. DRPEPPER's Avatar DRPEPPER
    First Team
    do you have ps3 or 360 sunderland danny?

27. Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandDanny1973 View Post
    Just got a 24 kill streak with nuke killstreak activated one kill away was fcuking gutted
    Just happened to me

28. DRPEPPER's Avatar DRPEPPER
    First Team
    i want to play some mw2 now, anyone up for a game or 2, i want at least 3 others though or it aint worth it

29. Me and Chris had a good time yesterday with some of Chris's mates mucking about with some no-scoping/quick scoping FFA's on Scrapyard. The amount of ridiculous kills seen was far from normal. I think I managed a no-scoped collateral then Chris just walked up behind me and shot me in the back. He did that all game lol

30. Just One Forum Please
    I am Ps3 btw

31. SunderlandDan i added you before but it wouldn't work, I'll try again in a sec and tell you if it works

32. Chris's Avatar ChrisPremium Member
    • 4. Chelsea 40 +15
      --------------------------------
      5. Arsenal 36 +7
      6. Newcastle 36 +5
      7. Liverpool 35 +6
      8. Stoke 30 -9
      9. Norwich 28 -4
      10. Swansea 26 -2
      11. Everton 25 -4

Last result:
      Newcastle 1-0 QPR (Leon Best)

Who needs Ba; we got Best
    Jamie is good. I killed him a few times and then he got the game winning kill against me. I am NEVER going to hear the end of that one.

33. Can any of you guys beat a 9 death streak? lol.

34. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Tune of the year right here - YouTube- Ke - Tik Tok (MW2 Parody)

35. iNickStuff's Avatar iNickStuffPremium Member
    • Man Utd (2011-2031):

x14 Barclays Premier League titles
      x13 FA Community Shields
      x12 FA Cups
      x11 UEFA Champions League titles
      x10 League Cups

England (2018-2022):

x1 UEFA European Championship
      x1 FIFA World Cup
      x1 FIFA Confederations Cup
    Considering his options
    Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    Played a few Free-For-All games with Redrup the other day and he absolutely raped everyone.
    My K/D went down a lot as a result.

But i've managed to get it back up a bit and now it's on 2.13 . . trying to get to 2.5.
    That's extremely good.Mine's 0.86

36. Quote Originally Posted by JustKituno View Post
    That's extremely good.Mine's 0.86
    Yes JDY is a real good player.

Me him and Robson were on earlier, the first few games went well. Then it turned a bit shit xD

37. Thought i'd show you lot this awesome clip i just found:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKn8j1T9mCM"]YouTube- IReapZz - MW2 sniper Montage 2[/ame]

Apprently it's a girl who's playing

38. Had the game since christmas and just got to level 46 My game time is like 20 hours though so....My K/D ratio is awful too 0.61 but considering this is the first Call Of Duty I've played it's not bad,,well for me anyway.
    Fave Gun--Scar-H Bling with Heartbeat and FMJ or Ranger Akimbo
    Fave Map--Terminal/Rundown/Favela
    Best Killstreak-25-Tactical Nuke
    My gamertag is Chas Anlaby 7 if anyone wants to add me on Xbox by the way
    Last edited by Anlaby7Hull; 21/02/2010 at 03:00 AM.

39. I've been using the AK47 recently and it's pretty sexy.
    Not a big fan of the maps on MW2 in comparison to the ones on MW.
    My favourite maps though are Derail, Skidrow, and Sub Base.

40. I hate Derail and Sub Base,,Skidrow is quite good except for planes where you never get a kill

41. Quote Originally Posted by Anlaby7Hull View Post
    I hate Derail and Sub Base,,Skidrow is quite good except for planes where you never get a kill
    Derail is only good for one reason: The building in the centre of the map.
    Which = Camp fest

Everyone wants to get in there so you just use Scavenger and Claymore each entrance.

P.S, im not a camper, just on derail.

42. My favourite maps are those where I can rape with a shotgun. Therefore I like, Scrapyard, Skidrow, Rust and Sub Base. Terminal is the other good one but I don't like the rest of them

43. Psn: Conork1313 Add Me
    Fave Mode:FFA
    Fave Gun:Mg4 with ACOG scope or G17 Akimbo
    Fave Map:Highrise, Terminal or Scrapyard
    My K/D is only 0.57 and my killstreak is only 6. I think its because how i play.
    Last edited by hiphopahol101; 21/02/2010 at 03:34 AM.

44. JDY - That's just insane

45. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    Thought i'd show you lot this awesome clip i just found:

YouTube- IReapZz - MW2 sniper Montage 2

Apprently it's a girl who's playing
    Although the player there is good, the enemies in most of the cases are pretty useless to be fair. Still, props to them for getting close and personal with a sniper (Although it is the .50 cal )

46. Had some brilliant games earlier. Almost beat my kill streak, was 37-0 and I got sniped by a thermal user. I really wanted to hit the 40 mark.

I've been playing with the M16 again for the first time properly since Call of Duty 4. I've missed it, but still not completely used to the burst fire on this game.

Anyone else use the Akimbo Raffika?

47. Finally got online a couple of days ago, had the game lying there for months before I managed to do some online play. Got raped hard at the start but im getting back into it now.

Really not feeling Derail or Underpass

48. Two of my favourite maps there. Derail is up and down for me, and it depends on how well my team performs overall, as holding buildings is key to winning on that map.

Underpass is good, I performed well on it multiple times tonight. Even if my team performs badly on that map, I can still creep around with my stealth setup and rape face.

49. I get sniped off so dirty in Derail. I am enjoying Afghan and Karachi a fair bit though.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO