Modern Warfare 2

1. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    yeah but the people on ps3 suck balls

2. Kickass lol.
    The only COD I have is the first Modern Warfare and my k/d is only 1.4 and killstreak of 18

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Arguable. I think the people on XBox suck.

Not to mention the best known player on PS3 - CodeMajic - is better than absolutely any player on XBox.

4. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Some of them do but a lot of them are very good. But that's exactly the same with Xbox, some people own, some people fail.

5. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    i own at search and destroy, thats where the real cod players do the business

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    i own at search and destroy, thats where the real cod players do the business
    Once again, arguable.

On search and destroy (On both consoles) it's extremely common for people to stay in the same spot for extremely long periods of time. What makes these people the 'real cod players'?

7. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    umm only bad people constantly play team deathmatch, they cry because they cant respawn on search and destroy, and on MLG all people do is search and destroy, and they are truly the best people

8. There is only one proper cod playing style. "Rambo" Or at least thats what I do. In nearly every match I am involved in the most amount of kills. Quite often I would win FFA's with more deaths than kills it's that bad

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jamie F View Post
    There is only one proper cod playing style. "Rambo" Or at least thats what I do. In nearly every match I am involved in the most amount of kills. Quite often I would win FFA's with more deaths than kills it's that bad
    I always win FFAs but get hardly any deaths.

10. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    im not the largest fan of ffa, i like a team behind me

11. I sometimes feel (Unless in a party) FFA is the way to go because I can't trust strangers to do well.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    I always win FFAs but get hardly any deaths.
    See, your a legend at the game, I'm just extremely average. I play for fun so I play like a man on caffeine and go bonkers. I rule at the smaller maps but suck at the bigger ones.

13. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    i hate people who dont prestige, losers if you ask me, need to stop crying when they lose all their guns

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jamie F View Post
    See, your a legend at the game, I'm just extremely average. I play for fun so I play like a man on caffeine and go bonkers. I rule at the smaller maps but suck at the bigger ones.
    It is generally the opposite for me at the moment as I never use SMGs, mostly using Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles, with the occasional use of an LMG.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    i hate people who dont prestige, losers if you ask me, need to stop crying when they lose all their guns
    I think you need to take a sedative, the Prestige OPTION is there to take or leave, it's up to them.

Personally I love Prestiging, if I didn't do it I would get bored of the game.

15. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    its sad, it takes a whole portion out of the game, and anderson piss off

16. to you too.
    I doubt not taking up an option on a game makes someone sad which is why i thanked redrup.
    Redrup seems to be a bit of a legend on this game, i don't play it but i've heard mates talk proudly about their K/d ratio and it is like half yours.
    P.s grow up joe.

17. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    well redrup seems very good with them scores
    ps. anderson grow a sack and get some friends and did i forget get a life and stop annoying me on a website, idiot

18. Quote Originally Posted by 19-11-08 View Post
    to you too.
    I doubt not taking up an option on a game makes someone sad which is why i thanked redrup.
    Redrup seems to be a bit of a legend on this game, i don't play it but i've heard mates talk proudly about their K/d ratio and it is like half yours.
    P.s grow up joe.
    Since I couldn't stop playing the first Modern Warfare I have been exceptional at the game, I don't have any acquaintances who are better than me but I'm sure my bubble will be burst eventually and someone will come along and virtually bitchslap me

Joe, you have to deal with people not liking you and making it clear they don't on this site. People's personalities clash, it's the way it is. If you really want to avoid being disliked, stop making judgments like: People who don't prestige are sad. You are asking for bad treatment to be honest.

19. What the hell did i do. I thanked a post, i do have the right to do that joe. You need to get a life, you're the one getting aggressive and abusive.

20. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    sad, youre the one who worships a crappy player, anyway i just got fall for my famas legitimately
    Last edited by Joe; 04/12/2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: wrong word :)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    agressive, youre the one who worships a crappy player, anyway i just got fall for my famas legitimately
    Firstly, are you calling me crappy? I really don't think I understand.

Secondly worshipping a crappy player isn't aggressive.

Thirdly. WOW (Sarcasm intended).

22. You do know what agressive means right joe?
    I don't wanna spam this thread so i'll leave it now. You're a moron. A pathetic one.

23. Guys for Gods sake
    its not my place but please leave the arguing out of the forum

24. Quote Originally Posted by TommyHayes1989 View Post
    Guys for Gods sake
    its not my place but please leave the arguing out of the forum
    I see absolutely nothing wrong with arguing on the forum as long as you are keeping the arguments within reason and they are for a good reason, like someone being a complete and utter twat.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    I see absolutely nothing wrong with arguing on the forum as long as you are keeping the arguments within reason and they are for a good reason, like someone being a complete and utter twat.

Fair enough, once it doesnt stray off topic too much...

26. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    ok redrup i didnt call you crap, i edited the post before you guys commented, seriously read

27. You did it before I replied? Odd that the quote in my post had the original text.

28. Back on topic please.
    Last edited by Lee; 04/12/2009 at 11:52 PM.

29. On topic, is this game worth getting over say Forza 3 ( I was 838th in the time trial ranks in the world in Forza 2 so obviously I love the game.) Is the game really worth all the hype about it?

Preferably to be answered by somebody who has both games for the Xbox.

30. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    its an over rated game imo, im not a racing game fan though, very repetitive to me

31. I downloaded the very first Call of Duty on XBox live today.It makes you realise how far the game has come visually,the original is still great fun though.

32. The weirdest thing just happened online a minute ago, A load of Americans having some proper in depth conversation about USA's chances in the World Cup. Since when did Americans talk about Football Lol.

33. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    oh man you have no idea they take it seriously JDY, i live there and when i found out we got them, 10 people wrote on my wall on facebook about how theyre going to destroy us. lets hope we take them lol

34. I see little brother bragging again.

35. Its good but to short

36. Quote Originally Posted by Billy Redrup View Post
    I see little brother bragging again.
    Of course, did you NOT see the pictures?

That being said currently I am playing like an average CoD player which does not bode well for my ratio... or my rage.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    Of course, did you NOT see the pictures?

That being said currently I am playing like an average CoD player which does not bode well for my ratio... or my rage.
    I think those pictures are showing distinctly average scores.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Billy Redrup View Post
    I think those pictures are showing distinctly average scores.
    Ouch, that hurt.

39. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    whats ur kd ratio redrup brothers

40. Yea I want to see what Billy's is. Actually what would be great would be for you two to fight against each other to see who's better. I would watch that just for the arguments lol

41. My K/D is currently 7.43, with a kill-streak of 48.

42. Redrup's K/D is something like 4.31
    Not too sure though, something around that.

Does anyone know what this update does which you ave to install before playing it?

43. Quote Originally Posted by Billy Redrup View Post
    My K/D is currently 7.43, with a kill-streak of 48.
    That's scary

44. On xbox, a K/D over 2 is seen as pretty godly. Mines is like 0.99

45. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    7.43, sure.............

46. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    7.43, sure.............
    Just cus your jealous.

That is scarily good though 7.43

47. I play Free for all like a headless chicken,i get killed a fair bit but kill a good few too.I dont take the game seriously like most people seem to,its just a bit of fun to me but the microphone moaners really get up my nose.

48. Quote Originally Posted by JP Woody View Post
    I play Free for all like a headless chicken,i get killed a fair bit but kill a good few too.I dont take the game seriously like most people seem to,its just a bit of fun to me but the microphone moaners really get up my nose.
    Somebody who plays like me then?

A tip for those who moan on the microphone, wind them up to no end. They take every comment so seriously. They get rattled so much when the phrase "Yer Ma" gets mentioned. So hilarious.

49. Quote Originally Posted by Jamie F View Post
    Yea I want to see what Billy's is. Actually what would be great would be for you two to fight against each other to see who's better. I would watch that just for the arguments lol
    That wouldn't be a great spectacle at all. Everybody, including Bill, knows all it would be me is bitchslapping him repeatedly until he gets annoyed and quits the game.

His ratio is not 7+ xD With the way he used to play I would be surprised if it was above 2.50.

50. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    That wouldn't be a great spectacle at all. Everybody, including Bill, knows all it would be me is bitchslapping him repeatedly until he gets annoyed and quits the game.

His ratio is not 7+ xD With the way he used to play I would be surprised if it was above 2.50.
    Yeah, he's better than me at CoD, has been ever since I stopped playing it and he started playing it 25 hours a day, 8 days a week.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO