Like Tree558Likes

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

1. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    I'm curious. If any of you tech savvy can explain something. As you've probably heard, morons in the US are trying to get rid of net neutrality.

If the moron brigade succeed, would it affect online gaming from this country? I'm curious as I do a lot of online gaming on NA servers (play a lot of Hearthstone, Overwatch, Starcraft 2 and Heroes of the Storm) so wondering if this would have a bearing over here.
    It will only impact people who are on US soil using US ISPs.
    ajt09 likes this.

2. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyton View Post
    It will only impact people who are on US soil using US ISPs.
    That's a relief. Hopefully something like that won't happen over here in the future. I know the EU have been strict enforcing net neutrality, but we won't be in the EU for much longer.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    That's a relief. Hopefully something like that won't happen over here in the future. I know the EU have been strict enforcing net neutrality, but we won't be in the EU for much longer.
    In the EU it isn't that strict anymore. Telecom providers (in Belgium and NL atleast) are already trying to push through unlimited mobile internet for certain mobile apps. I'm not that much into it if they are still doing it and if it went to court coz of net neutrality.

4. I think in Europe we still have significantly more leverage over corporations and politicians, compared to US where providers basically keep every member of congress in their pocket.

5. Quote Originally Posted by epic terrorist View Post
    yeah there is, I have eaten Yugoslavia, Romania, Czechs and Greece by 1938. Only the US has a bigger industry right now than me. gunna build for a year get everything up to date and then fight the war.
    Anyhow, what mods are you using? I'm playing with Expert AI 2.0, it really does improve the AI significantly and makes for much more challenging games.

6. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Found Stellaris with a 55% discount (or roughly £13.50 for base game and all DLC discounted). How essential is the DLC though as regards to enjoyment? I'm reading mixed opinions on how important the DLC is (primarily Leviathans and Utopia), especially as you can simply find megastructures and repair them. If so that would negate the usefulness of Utopia. Imo of course

Edit-went ahead and bought the base game and all the DLC. Came to roughly £31.50 for everything so not too bad. Time to get clued up on the game
    Last edited by ajt09; 5 Days Ago at 01:41 PM.

7. I don't know about Stellaris, but with Paradox games the DLCs are rarely optionala.

8. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Already love Stellaris. Being a space/sci-fi geek it's right up my ally.

Although I already hate pirates.

Especially pirates that come from your own home world; and they turned to piracy because they became greedy and decided to take out your mining stations.
    Tyton likes this.

9. Started Warframe, free to play grind game, shoot hack and speed run missions. Looks amazing, fun gameplay. Dont have any big desire for other games so good to waste some summer time.

Anyone into it?

10. Has anybody played Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2, and if so is there any significant difference in the games and/or which is better? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread