Like Tree609Likes

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

1. What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Im currently playing GoW.

Played it twice in 20-30 min sessions and didnt get into it but played it for about 2 hours tonight have gotten right into it.

I think it was the propane tanks in it that made me like it

Also jeeez Joe Boy, your gamerscores unreal

2. number 1 in the world at cod2 he is and @ the moment im playing fm,halo and wow

3. Team Fortress 2, it's fapalicious.

4. im still playing cod 4 and do not see myself stopping until the new one.

5. Back into FM 2008 and also playing some Pro Evo & CoD on the Xbox.

6. Still haven't gotten bored of FM, play COD online a lot, also I need to complete GTA but i just cba with it.

7. Still playing Virtua Tennis 3 a bit but mostly play CoD4 with my friends. My friend let me borrow PES 2008 so I gave it a go but I just don't like it as much as FIFA 08, never thought that would ever happen. :bigeyes:

8. Oh btw there's a free weekend for Team Fortress 2 coming up. Click for Details

Quote Originally Posted by Craven View Post
    Still playing Virtua Tennis 3 a bit but mostly play CoD4 with my friends. My friend let me borrow PES 2008 so I gave it a go but I just don't like it as much as FIFA 08, never thought that would ever happen. :bigeyes:
    :o how dare you!?

9. FM08. Lil' bit of PES8 and COD4 aswell.

10. Oh yeh I've also been playing a lot of Civilization Revolution from 365Games. It's a good game, very easy to play and very very satisfying

11. Completed Gears of War on easiest difficulty.

Playing Assasins Creed now, so far its so boring, far too many long boring cut scenes that cant be skipped, onyl still playing cos ive gotten 3 Cheevos already. Cheevos whoring Sean style is wizard.

12. samleggott's Avatar samleggottPremium Member
    Premium Member
    i loved creed for the first few hours of play, i thought the concept and storyline was orite but then tis soooooo repetitive it gets pretty shit pretty quick, havent played it in a while though wouldnt mind givin it another bash

13. I've been playing Lego Star Wars II and have just completed Ep IV and am now halfway through EP V. I love LEGO Star Wars

14. Ive played a bit on PC, was a fun game but it crashed a lot

Might look into getting it for Xbox but atm im saving for GH World Tour

15. You will prob be able to get LSII for quite cheap as the complete saga one is rather cheap itself.

16. Douy's Avatar Douy
    First Team
    i was playing pes08 earlier in the world cup with two others on fixed players, was a bit dodgy getting used to at first but was pretty decent

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I've been playing Lego Star Wars II and have just completed Ep IV and am now halfway through EP V. I love LEGO Star Wars
    Lego Star Wars 2 is class, I've completed it like 98%. To get 100% though you have to buy everything and all ive got left is to buy treasure x8 and treasure x 10 or something like that and I just cba.

Like 96% way through Lego Indiana Jones, just got to buy a few more things on that aswell.

I've got all the Minikits/Treasure, full money and all the secrets on both

18. Pfft what's the point in completing it that much if it's not on the Xbox, cheevo's are the only reason to complete a game that much

19. Im playing Tiger Woods 09.... I advise people to buy...Best one yet

20. Quote Originally Posted by efc4eva View Post
    Im playing Tiger Woods 09.... I advise people to buy...Best one yet
    I've never really enjoyed the Tiger Woods games. Only golf games that I've actually managed to play through are the Hot Shots Golf (Everybody's Golf) series.

21. When i get my student loan im going to buy the complete lego star wars game, (the one with all 6 episodes)>..atm jst been playin fm, and Pes comps v ajw and another m8

22. yeah im starting to get back into PES atm, would play it so much more if it wernt for the lag, if it lags like that on the new one i dont think i will get it tbh

23. Been playing Mercenaries 2 this morning. It's one of the worst games I've had the pleasure of playing, it was so bad I decided to watch Macedonia vs Scotland instead of playing it anymore.

Terrible AI, lots of bugs and glitches, poor storyline and voice acting.

Only good thing is levelling buildings with a nice RPG etc..

So whatever you do, don't waste your money on this game.

24. Been paliyng Gears of War 2 and GH mostly recently.

Completed GOW2 last night isntead of revising. Was nowhere near as good as it was too easy (I proba shudda plyed on hardcore but cba changing) and it was scary like the last one. Anyway was a decent game, I woudlnt buy it but if you get get a lend of it its entertaining enough and the cheevos are really good. Sent it back to love film now.

Ive gotten Lego Star Wars today, hopefully love film send me rockband next.

*edit by lee* l2type gregor
    Last edited by Lee; 10/12/2008 at 07:40 PM.

25. i am playing CoD:WaW , CoD4, fifa 09 and need for speed undercover on the xbox
    only FM09 on the PC

26. FM 09, just download some great stuff from this great forum.. btw who wanna play some Fifa 09 on PC add my Y!M ID: [email protected]

27. FM09 now but sometimes i play GoW,CoD:WaW,Saints Row 2, Fifa 09, Smackdown VS Raw 09 and GTA IV

28. Me and 2 other friends got Left 4 Dead from ASDA today, it's very fun and difficult. There always seems to be a mad dash for the pipe bombs and if you snooze, you lose.

29. Molotov > Pipe Bombs

30. i'm playing counter-strike source and fm09

31. 3 games came in one day from Lovefilm for me.

Rockband
    Hitman
    Halo 3

Played Rockband so far, easier than GHWT on expert but the cheevos seem better.

32. Greg please play halo and get good so we can slag the hell out of people...it's actually more fun than the game

33. Ive got live for the next 3 months so ill make a start on becoming good 2m0z

34. woo let me know when and i will jump on

35. Currently playing Call of Duty 4 again. <3 it.

36. I'm currently playing the LEGO Batman demo. Think I may buy it in January if I can find it cheap enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
    Ive got live for the next 3 months so ill make a start on becoming good 2m0z
    Did you use that 1 month code I gave you?

37. Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Molotov > Pipe Bombs
    After a few play throughs we've all noticed this, they last longer and burn more but a pipe bomb is still usefull for when someone is covered in Boomer bile.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I'm currently playing the LEGO Batman demo. Think I may buy it in January if I can find it cheap enough.

Did you use that 1 month code I gave you?
    Yeh Sean, thanks

39. Quote Originally Posted by Craven View Post
    After a few play throughs we've all noticed this, they last longer and burn more but a pipe bomb is still usefull for when someone is covered in Boomer bile.
    Only newbs get covered in Boomer Bile. But yeah anyway, have you guys played the Versus mode yet, tis rather fun.

40. I have just finished playing mass effect for the second time, I love it, but it doesn't compare to knights of the old replublic, looking forward to the new game being released by them, star wars: the old replublic. But im now flicking between fifa 09 and smackdown verus raw 09

41. Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Only newbs get covered in Boomer Bile.
    Only had it since Saturday, so yeah I get noobed in Boomer Bile.

But yeah anyway, have you guys played the Versus mode yet, tis rather fun.
    Not had time yet, been busy with christmas party's But I'm going to give it some playing on Tuesday, especially the Versus mode.

42. I'm playing Pes 2009 and Fifa 09 for xbox 360

43. fm 2009,gta 4,nba 2k9 and my favourite mount&blade )

44. Any one playing Fable II? I've just ordered it from shopto.net for £24.99, won't get it untill after Christmas now but I don't mind waiting, I have Left 4 Dead to play and COD:WaW to play.

I must of racked so many hours on Fable for the XBOX and this one looks a lot better from the videos I've been watching. There seems to be a hell of a lot more to do as well which will only keep me entertained longer.

I'm not really one for games with spells and such but I think I'll enjoy this one as much as I did the first.

45. There was too hippies/students on the train earlier talking about Fable II, so if hippies like it then it must be bad.

46. Got Left 4 Dead & Midnight Club: LA for Christmas.

I'm getting into L4D now wasn't that keen when I tried the PC demo before but I quite like it.

Midnight Club is like the Need For Speed games from a few years ago with improvements. Was only £20 from Gamestation (new) so I can't complain

47. Playing some more FIFA 09 and L4D on my 360
    LittleBigPlanet on my PS3 with FM 09 running on my desktop 24/7

48. Playing Fifa 09 and Call Of Duty 5 on PS3
    Playing FM09 on my laptop

49. I'm playing quite a lot of games at the moment...

PC: Football Manager 2009, Portal, Trials 2, Team Fortress 2.

PS3: LittleBigPlanet, Burnout Paradise, PES 2009

50. Been playing Left 4 Dead like mad lately, also enjoy a good ol' game of Fifa though. World at War is also something I don't mind a go on now and then.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO